Shemales | Huge Cocks, Big Tits | Babes With Balls

Colorful Bikini, Cock Glazed & Creampie

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Shemale ,Transexual ,Ladyboys ,TransBoy
Video language: English

Ladyboy Tai sits her perfectly curved body on a chair with legs spread. She runs her hands along her big tits over her colorful bikini. She turns around on the chair onto her knees and shows the POV her nice big round ass. She has a seat on the bed and lowers her top letting out her tits. the POV drizzles oil on them, she rubs it in, he gives each nipple a suckle. Tai lies back and the POV gives her some cock to suck on.The POV investigates what she has going on under her bikini bottoms and slides out her cock as she continues sucking him. Next, Tai bends over for the POV to have her ass-pussy. He oils her round ass up and gives her hole a tongue lashing before sinking his bare cock into her. After fucking her and watching her back her ass into his cock, the POV gets up on top of her to fuck her some more.Now its Tai's time to ride on top of the POV as he sucks her titties. After she dismounts, the POV fucks Tai on her back until she cums and he pulls out and glazes her cock in his cu.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Colorful Bikini, Cock Glazed & Creampie

Thai Girl Double Facial Bareback

Kita and a guy tag team a Thai girl and cum all over her pretty face! The girls are all smiles, especially Kita as the busty Thai girl drops to her knees. She sucks Kita's shaved cock, tasting her Ladyboy precum on her tongue.The girl then goes to the POV dick and Kita licks the girls pussy from behind. She's nice and wet and ready for bareback cock. Both goes are presented to the girl and she alternates sucking them both. Kita takes control, moving up the girls soft body and licking her nipples. Kita's bare cock rubs again the girls pussy lips. Kita is in position, mounting the girl and sliding her dark Ladyboy cock deep in the unprotected pussy.Kita pounds away and the girls lips enjoy the POV cock. The girl is spit-roasted, taking cock in both ends. Kita pulls out and the guy takes her place. Kita goes up to the girl's sweet face and cums all over it. The guy continues to fuck the girl with her face covered in cum. It's his turn to cum and he sprays the girls face with .

Duration: 22:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4950kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 881.6 MB

Download Thai Girl Double Facial Bareback

Cleo Alexandria

Genres: Shemale Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, Bareback

Cleo Alexandria is working on some things in Professor Christian's office when he returns and instead of helping her with her work, he decides to start groping her big boobs.

Duration: 26:27
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 590.3 MB

Download Cleo Alexandria

Angelic Blonde

I am a true sucker for Asian girls with blonde hair, it gives them such an unusual and sexy look and it shows they aren't shy when it comes to showing off their looks and confidence in Public. They know they are sexy and probably sexier than the girls the guys she encounters are with. Fay is probably one of the cutest, most girly and delicate Ladyboys you could ever find anywhere. So when I saw her showcasing her new do in the mall I sat her down for some food and let her call off her meeting with her friends later that night because she wasn't going anywhere other then my room..

Duration: 19:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5837kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 869.6 MB

Download Angelic Blonde

Flexible Slutty Barebacking

Gie's legs go behind her head she cums in her own face in this amazing barebacking session. Gie starts off crawling submissively on her knees towards a big dick. After wetting the cock with spit Gie impales her ready ass on the erect pole.Gie slides her ass up and down, showing she's a true fitness fuckdoll. But it's not until Gie is fucked missionary that she really shines. Gie holds her legs back until they are behind her head! That's right, this amazing Ladyboy can put her legs behind her head and open her ass like a Thanksgiving Turkey There's plenty to give thanks for as Gie's butthole widely gapes and she strokes her cumstick. Great views after of Gie fucked cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, leading up to the finales. Gie is fucked missionary and her face with her own sticky cumshot. With cum still on her face Gie gets on her knees, opening her mouth for a load from the POV cock..

Duration: 21:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5134kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 821.7 MB

Download Flexible Slutty Barebacking

Coming For You - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Dante Colle, Jessica Fox
Genres: Transsexual, Gonzo, Hardcore, Anal, Shemale On Male, Bareback

Jessica Fox is not the kind of girl who takes well to being dumped, and if you think you can avoid her wrath by doing it with a note? You must be out of your mind. Jessica tracks down her cheating boyfriend, Dante Colle, stomping down the street like a vision of righteous fury. Jessica interrupts Dante with his new girl and teaches him that if you fuck around on her, you get fucked BY her. Jessica dominates Dante's mouth and hole as he gasps and moans, pounding him hard to make sure he's learned his lesson.

Duration: 25:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5816kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Coming For You - FullHD 1080p

Blue Blouse & Socks Bareback

Horny Khawn is wearing a sheer blue blouse, panties, and knee high socks. Her little hormone titties can clearly be seen through her blouse. Khawn bends over and spreads her ass-pussy wide and heads over to a chair in the corner to get a little more comfortable. She strokes her hole a little and starts licking and sucking my cock. Khawn's tongue and mouth are amazing, so I lie down on the bed to enjoy more of her oral talents. She sucks more cock, rims my ass, and then sucks some more. Khawn then positions her ass up over my cock and I slide it into her hole bareback. She rides me hard and then turns around to ride me reverse cowgirl. Next, I fuck Khawn on her back until she fires off a hot load of white cum. I keep fucking her and then pull out to shoot sperm onto her ass and then push it inside her..

Duration: 19:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps

File size: 704.2 MB

Download Blue Blouse & Socks Bareback

LadyBoyGold Elle Muppet Bikini Bareback

Release Year: 2015
Studio: LadyBoyGold
Cast: Elle
Genres: Ladyboy, Transsexual, Hardcore, Anal, Bareback

Elle might look innocent with her gray puppy eyes, silver braces and her blue Muppet bikini but let me proof you looks can be deceiving. This stunning babe of a ladyboy teasingly...

Duration: 22:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 846.0 MB

Download LadyBoyGold Elle Muppet Bikini Bareback

Iron Giants - Jamie French & Nikola Ophan

Cast: Jamie French, Nikola Ophan
Genres: Shemale, Tranny, Ladyboy, Solo, Posing, Dildo, Masturbation, Cumshot, Fuck Machine

Jamie French and Nikola Ophan meet for the first time and decided to pull out all the stops while filling in your favorite holes for your enjoyment!

Duration: 25:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11837kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Iron Giants - Jamie French & Nikola Ophan

Sleep Over PJs Bareback

LadyboyObsession episode 40 with Venus. I was bored out of my mind but too lazy to go out and do anything so I texted Venus to see what she was doing. She was thinking about going to the cinema and indulge in pop corn. So I proposed she'd come to my place for a sleepover movie night and I'd promise she could eat all the pop corn she could handle. Two hours later Venus was lying on my bed wearing her cute pajamas, we had a great movie night but we made this video first for all you to enjoy Venus' beauty..

Duration: 18:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 809.2 MB

Download Sleep Over PJs Bareback

Beautiful Trans Model Takes What She Wants

Cast: Syn Stranger
Genres: Shemale Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, Barebac

Syn Stranger is a glorious blonde trans starlet with a big ass and massive tits. She is looking fantastic and feeling even better!

Duration: 21:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Beautiful Trans Model Takes What She Wants

Flower Dress Big Pop Messy Bareback

Ladyboy Numing is wearing a flowered dress, white panties, black stockings, and heels. She poses for the POV near the bedside. First her tight ass, then her hard cock. Next, she toys herself with a bright green butt plug and then sucks the POV's balls and cock with the toy in her ass. Then they frot their oiled cocks together and Numing rubs her cock on the POV's ass. Then the POV fucks her hard on her back and jerks her rod until she explodes with cum. The POV strokes their cocks together and lets loose his load on Numing..

Duration: 19:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 872.1 MB

Download Flower Dress Big Pop Messy Bareback

Golf Balls, Self Facial and Creampie

Natty stretches her bottomless ass with golf balls and bareback cock! Proving she's one of the hottest and horniest Ladyboys in the world Natty puts on a kinky show with the balls. Wearing red babydoll lingerie with the flimsy panties aside the balls disappear uo her ass one-by-one the balls. Flexing her anal muscles Natty pushes out the balls like a hot chick laying white eggs.Natty's asshole gapes and wrinkled elastic sphincter flexes. She gives a heavenly blowjob making sure the dick is slick for her easy ass. Natty deep throats with ease, showing absolute glee at being a horny kathoey slut. Her rod is rockhard and she can't wait to feel the bare cock inside her slick warm anal tunnel.Climbing on cowgirl gives Natty the control to impale herself as deep and fast as she wants. Natty goes full throttle enjoying every inch of bareback pleasure. She wants to cum and lays back missionary for you to see. While Natty is rammed bareback she jerks her meat, getting closer and close.

Duration: 21:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps

File size: 801.6 MB

Download Golf Balls, Self Facial and Creampie

Extra Credit Seduction - Cleo Alexandria

Cast: Cleo Alexandria
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Ladyboy, Anal, Oral, Bareback, Hardcore, Cumshot, Blowjob

Cleo Alexandria is working on some things in Professor Christian's office when he returns and instead of helping her with her work, he decides to start groping her big boobs.

Duration: 26:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Extra Credit Seduction - Cleo Alexandria

Bareback Furry Kitty

Sugas has had her boobies done in the meantime, but in my humble opinion without her boobs she is simply one of the sexiest Ladyboys with that innocent, inexperienced, fresh-late-teen look. It may come as no surprise I have her on speed dial and she is in many of the Ladyboy Vice videos. This time, I made her wear the cute fluffy kitty outfit and it makes her look scandalously sexy> It's enough to make any guy pass on the real girl and opt for Sugas little extras instead. Enjoy the latest entry to the Sugas saga right here on the Ladyboy Gold network..

Duration: 18:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5827kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 784.2 MB

Download Bareback Furry Kitty

Ana sex is what we do every day

Studio: Platinum X Pictures
Cast: Bianca Nascimento, Leticia Compoy
Genres: Shemale, Latina, Anal, Cumshot

Two fantastic shemale whores are having great fun with each others. They are sucking cocks and getting their asses banged hard they cum all over the place.

Duration: 21:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 939.2 MB

Download Ana sex is what we do every day

Sissy Pet Girl Shows Off On Zoom - Ryne Stone

Cast: Ryne Stone
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Ladyboy, Anal, Oral, Bareback, Hardcore, Cumshot, Blowjob

Christian is conducting a zoom meeting when his sissy pet Ryne enters the room to bring him some water.

Duration: 26:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7855kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Sissy Pet Girl Shows Off On Zoom - Ryne Stone

Cumshot Compilation Part 1

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Shemale, solo

This preview section is to tell you about me and to give you a taste of what is hiding away in the member's section.Hopefully you will find a slick, well managed site that has just one focus, my want to turn you on with erotic, lustful and sometimes just plain filthy content.

Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cumshot Compilation Part 1

Femboy Edging Bareback

Femboy Bee a hard POV cock and is barebacked in this sexy handjob episode. Bee's wearing crotchless black bodysuit lingerie with no panties. Her uncut cock is easily hard while tracing the outline of the POV cock with her tongue. Bee's lipstick gets all messy and pre-cum drips from her girl-stick while tasting dick.Bee cock is oiled up and slowly milked and caressed with the POV cock. See Bee's tiny nipples through the lingerie as her tight ass is entered. The tip and shaft of the bareback cock pushes into Bee. Close-ups of her piss slit dripping more sweet, sticky pre-cum. After just a few strokes of the bareback cock touching her prostrate, sissy Bee cums all over herself. Bee's ass clamps down on the bareback cock and it starts to cum. The cock sprays down Bee's balls and rubs the sperm against Bee's femboy shaft. A close-up of Bee's stretched girl-hole ends this hot session..

Duration: 22:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps

File size: 822.8 MB

Download Femboy Edging Bareback