Shemales | Huge Cocks, Big Tits | Babes With Balls

Sofia Bun And Smash Fuck Hard!

Cast: Sofia Bun
Genres: Shemale, Hardcore, Anal, Bareback.
Video language: English

These trannies are born to be wild! And these T-girls have big tits, huge cocks and an insatiable appetite for hardcore sex! Watch them suck and fuck each other before they take turns splooging on themselves and each other! There's plenty of hot scenes and plenty of tranny action going on here!

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7766kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sofia Bun And Smash Fuck Hard!

Orange Bikini Bareback Handjob

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Shemale ,Transexual ,Ladyboys ,TransBoy

Enjoy Ladyboy Om's incredible looks in her orange bathing suit from sexy close-up angles in this exclusive LadyboyHandjob 'Orange Bikini Bareback Handjob' episode. Doesn't Om look incredible? She looks like a bathing suit model straight out of a Playboy Magazine. Watch as Om uses her oily small hands and wet lips to give a perfect eye contact handjob as it transitions into hot gooey raw sex with cum flying everywhere!.

Duration: 22:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 844.5 MB

Download Orange Bikini Bareback Handjob

Mya Nine Takes BWC

Cast: Mya Nine
Genres: Shemale, Oral, Hardcore, Anal, Bareback, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Face

A fat trans with red hair wants to make one fagot happy who is just happy to get him to bed. And it will be interesting for us to contemplate, because it is new and unusual.

Duration: 19:47
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14672kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Mya Nine Takes BWC

Super Cute Blonde Gets Dicked Down

Cast: Rachel Nova
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, Bareback

Rachel Nova is incredibly sexy and cute....tall, thin, blonde, which a rockin figure, whats not to love? She reconnects with Christian after a few years apart and the sparks fly immediately.

Duration: 26:48
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 601.4 MB

Download Super Cute Blonde Gets Dicked Down

Peach Lingerie Bareback Creampie

Ning tease and pleases in this hot bareback handjob episode! She looks as good as ever in a peach-colored weasel-style lingerie. Ning's eyes shine bright, and it's heavenly when she bends over and puts her big Ladyboy ass in the air. Her cock strains to get out of the lingerie and her balls pour from the material Ning is immediately barebacked, her soft o-ring pushed in by the POV dick. Her ass gapes and Ning gives an blowjob. Ning next lays back missionary style. Her girlish tits out and thick legs in the air. Ning spurts all over herself, then sucks more on the hard cock.Ning gets on cowgirl, impaling herself by smashing her big buns on the erection. Views from the front and back as Ning gapes and her asshole is bred deep. The cock goes back into Ning's open hole, pushing the creampie even deeper..

Duration: 21:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4902kbps

File size: 807.3 MB

Download Peach Lingerie Bareback Creampie

Sunny Teen Bikini Dream Creampie

Release Year: 2013
Studio: LadyBoyGold
Cast: Sunny
Genres: Shemale, Asian, Masturbation, Anal

Gie's legs go behind her head and she cums in her own face in this amazing barebacking session. Gie starts off crawling submissively on her knees towards a big...

Duration: 19:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 747.2 MB

Download Sunny Teen Bikini Dream Creampie

Cum Cleaner Creampie

Topfy is a slutty little maid. She may not be the best at cleaning, but knows how to take care of cum! Topfy gives a rimming blowjob and opens her ass for a CREAMPIE. A bareback dick thrusts into Topfy's soft bum, filling her full of man juice. Filled to the rim with jizz Topfy is dirty and shows you her leaking Ladyboy sphincter..

Duration: 24:32
Video: 960x640, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 290.9 MB

Download Cum Cleaner Creampie

DeliaTS Tyra Scott and Delia DeLions

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DeliaTS
Cast: Tyra Scott and Delia DeLions
Genres: Shemale on shemale, oral, anusling, anal bareback

Shemale Tyra Scott And Delia DeLions is a sexy ts with a hot body, sexy tits, a sexy round ass and a big hard cock!

Duration: 21:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5167kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 829.6 MB

Download DeliaTS Tyra Scott and Delia DeLions

Conquering Nikki

Lets be thankful for one thing. A beautiful TS with a thirst for huge black cock. Now we can always appreciate that in our lives. Today we bring you the gorgeous Nikki Jade meeting our main man Sean Michaels. Watch this ultimate interracial hardcore ass banging scene . Let's get right to it!

Duration: 18:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6837kbps

File size: 980.4 MB

Download Conquering Nikki

Super Trans Sc.3

Cast: Aubrey Kate, Daisy Taylor, Jessica Fox, Natalie Mars, Dante Colle, Jayden Marcos, Pierce Paris, Wolf Hudson
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Anal, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Cumshot, Deepthroat

They are excellent, if not intuitive cocksuckers, and love fucked assumption These beautiful transsexuals would love to suck your dick ... as long as you suck them. Cum and watch what these men throw it!

Duration: 26:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3196kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 658.6 MB

Download Super Trans Sc.3

Pink Bunny Emmy

Emmy is extremely cuddly, she has soft smooth skin, perky tits and horny as hell. I invited her over and made her wear the pink bunny outfit which made her look like a fuckable stuffed animal, I just had to fuck it, without a condom which makes it so much more exciting, we can fuck like bunnies but she won't pop out young ones in return, we could go at it all night! If only I were still young, she wouldn't hop around straight for a some time..

Duration: 21:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 803.4 MB

Download Pink Bunny Emmy

A Travesti Barbara Cristina e Namorado

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TransexHD
Cast: Barbara Cristina
Genres: Transsexual, Shemale, Anal, Oral, Hardcore

It's very hot this blonde transex Barbara Cristina! Sweet little dog, dick and face of girl, this transvestite is the ho
Of consumption of many people! Check out this sex video by Barbara Cristina and get your own conclusions.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3125kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 466.2 MB

Download A Travesti Barbara Cristina e Namorado

Lola Morena Gets Her Ass Fucked!

Genres: Bareback

We know you've been waiting for this! Introduced to the world as our August 2021 "Model of the Month", Lola Morena became an instant fan favorite and we are not surprised - this girl is absolutely stunning! Today, she's back for some hardcore and we just can't wait to see her getting that perfect ass of hers pounded by a big cock! Lola is eager to feel Epic's hard dick in her tight hole too! Watch horny Lola enjoying some amazing ass-fucking in this week's smashing HC exclusive produced by Buddy Wood!

Duration: 24:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10834kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Lola Morena Gets Her Ass Fucked!

Blue Dress Loaded with Sperm

Sexy Nim is dressed in a blue dress, panties, and knee high socks. She lifts up her dress to toy with her little hormone titties. Nim then slides her panties to the side to display her Ladyboy cock and turns around to spread her asshole. Nim sits back and plays with her growing cock and then lifts her legs up over her head, and spreads her juicy ass cheeks.I come along side Nim and put my now hard cock in Nim's mouth for her to suck. I sit back to enjoy more of Nim's sucking and she treats my balls and ass to her oral talents as well. She climbs up on top of me and strokes our oiled cocks together before sinking mine into her ass-pussy bareback and rides my cock hard cowgirl. I then lie Nim on her back and fuck her more until she spurts volumes of cum all over. I reinsert my cock and fuck her until I fire off a white load of sperm onto her ass and then push it inside of her..

Duration: 21:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

File size: 786.3 MB

Download Blue Dress Loaded with Sperm

Playtime with Pietra

It's about that time ladies and gentlemen. Gorgeous and sexy as fuck.Pietra Radi is keeping herself busy with her free time. Look how hot that body is, simply fucking amazing. Let's get right to the action!

Duration: 19:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6842kbps

File size: 999.1 MB

Download Playtime with Pietra

Poolside Pucker Bareback

Aeen is barebacked poolside in her tiny blue bikini! First Aeen is penetrated by a big black buttplug. Her asshole gapes as the toy goes in and out. Aeen is the perfect big ass Ladyboy fuckdoll as she's filled with cock. Ending with spurt after spurt of cum on her big smooth ass..

Duration: 24:29
Video: 960x640, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 290.5 MB

Download Poolside Pucker Bareback

Aphrodite Adams & Robin Coffins in Dildo Pantie Party 4K

Cast: Aphrodite Adams, Robin Coffins
Genres: Transsexual, Anal Sex, Oral Sex

It's not everyday you get a surprise gift quite like this one. Although it took forever to come, it was quite a hit with Aphrodite Adams. My gift to her (& me too lol) was a double sided dildo pantie! She gave me a curious "Oh" signaling the start of the fun right now. I couldn't wait to try it on. But first I need Aphrodite to lick my pussy. Then as Aphrodite gently pushed the inward dildo inside of me, I let out the most comforting moan cuz it felt so good. This was definitely the gift that kept on giving, both her & I had orgasms after orgasms! These panties that cum with dildos are awesome, holy moly!

Duration: 21:37
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Aphrodite Adams & Robin Coffins in Dildo Pantie Party 4K

Quarantine with Janny

We know we're all stuck at home folks. It's not all that bad when you have a cutie like Janny Costa. Looking sexy as she can she has no problem entertaining herself.Let's get it started

Duration: 19:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Quarantine with Janny

Dizzy Booty Banging For Beauty TS Gia Itzel

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Gia Itzel
Genres: Shemale Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, Bareback

Sweet shemale Gia Itzel sucks his huge dick, then he starts pounding her tight asshole in various positions until he cums!

Duration: 24:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15675kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Dizzy Booty Banging For Beauty TS Gia Itzel

Late Night Heat Bareback

LadyboyObsession episode 6 with Benzey. I was out on a Saturday on a date, but things weren't going so well and I grew bored quickly. It didn't look like I was getting laid with her, but I didn't feel so bad about it, I had noticed Benzey 2 threatening the dance floor with her smooth sexy movements.
I had been distracted for a while so suddenly my date stood up and before I knew it I had a tequila sunrise in my face and she walked off. I knew the night was going bad, but I didn't see that coming. I didn't know people actually did that outside of Hollywood movies.Benzey came over to invite me to dance with her after she saw I was alone.But I told her I wasn't much of a dancer and I was soaked which was partly her fault. She showed her amazing smile and told me she'd make it up to me with a dance in my room but only if we'd leave right that instant..

Duration: 22:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5036kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 874.1 MB

Download Late Night Heat Bareback