Shemales | Huge Cocks, Big Tits | Babes With Balls

Clara Ludovice - Mechanical Butt Bang 1080p

Cast: Clara Ludovice
Genres: Transsexual, Anal Sex, Oral Sex

Clara's a winsome, blonde, tattooed transsexual temptress, with a nice, big, fat cock. We begin this solo masturbation scene, with her treating us to a sensual, sultry striptease, as she fondles her amorous assets. She then she lies down, as she firmly strokes, her humongous, savory sausage, while moaning euphorically, savoring every pleasurable sensation. She continues stroking her anaconda of lust, in , while moaning, and sighing, in whorish rapture. Turning on the Fuck 6000, our mechanical fucking machine, she relishes it slowly, and methodically fucking her mouth, while she continues jacking off. With her now in , the 6000 fucks her ass, with resolute resolve, as she ardently jacks off, moaning, and yelping, with unbridled primal passions. Flipping onto her back, the 6000 relentlessly continues it's anal assault, while she frenetically jerks off, moaning, and crying out, in sluttish jubilation, until she erupts, in a volcanic, gut-wrenching orgasm, that spews her joy juice all ove.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Clara Ludovice - Mechanical Butt Bang 1080p

Lexie Beth Tearing Up That Ass

Release Year: 2015
Studio: IKillitts Trans500
Cast: Lexie Beth
Genres: Transsexual, Shemale, Oral Anal Sex, Hardcore, Butts, Big Dicks, Big ass, big tits, colombian

Just look at it, there's not even words to describe it when it comes to carrying a giant amount of meat back there. Our boy Mark Anthony knows whats up when it comes to these huge TS asses and he loves himself some Lexie Beth action.

Duration: 25:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 953.5 MB

Download Lexie Beth Tearing Up That Ass

Andrea Pipes

Cast: Andrea Pipes
Genres: Shemale, Solo, Masturbation, Big Dick
Video language: English

Hi boy, it's Andrea Pipes again. You already know I love being freaky and dominant. Today I'm in an especially freaky mood. I am really feeling like I need to get my dick sucked and balls licked. Then again, maybe I can just have some fun by myself. Watch me play with my perky, dark nipples. I've got a nice tight, black ass that is just begging to be licked. Now watch me grab my big chocolate love stick in both hands and start stroking. Hear that big meaty thud as I slap this big black cock against my thighs. This thick creamy trans girl load I've worked up is all for you, baby!

Duration: 18:38
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2882kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 427.9 MB

Download Andrea Pipes

Intense Fucking With Beauty Tgirl Vitoria Neves

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Vitoria Neves
Genres: Shemale, Hardcore, Bareback, Ass Licking, Cumshot, Cum On Mouth

Stunning trans queen Vitoria Neves fucks with hot guy in a sizzling sex action! She looks so damn good with her perfect ass and tits.

Duration: 41:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Intense Fucking With Beauty Tgirl Vitoria Neves

Drika Lima - She Fills Up Her Ass 1080p

Cast: Drika Lima

Drika's a bewitching, sultry, raven-haired, tattooed, transsexual siren, with golden brown skin, very, very passable, womanly body and face, coupled with, a mouth-watering, beefy treat, that you would love to choke on. She does not waste any time, revealing her spectacular body, from beneath her leopard print swimsuit, while leaving her cute, cop hat on, then sitting down, behinds some faux, jail cell bars, as she firmly strokes her gorgeous cock, while moaning enticingly, as she looks soulfully into the camera, with her deep, dark, mesmerizing eyes. After stroking her cock in , so as to give us a gander at her divine, full, round ass, she sensually relishes having her mouth slowly fucked, by the humongous, silicon prick, of our Fuck 6000 piston-driven, fucking machine. Once it is nice and wet, wanting more, she has the 6000 resolutely fuck her ass, with it's huge, faux-cock, in , as she moans, and yelps, with untamed, animalistic passions. Then she lies on her back, stroking her dick.

Duration: 21:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7800kbps

Download Drika Lima - She Fills Up Her Ass 1080p

Andrea Pipes Shemale

Hi boy, it's Andrea Pipes again. You already know I love being freaky and dominant. Today I'm in an especially freaky mood. I am really feeling like I need to get my dick sucked and balls licked. Then again, maybe I can just have some fun by myself. Watch me play with my perky, dark nipples. I've got a nice tight, black ass that is just begging to be licked. Now watch me grab my big chocolate love stick in both hands and start stroking. Hear that big meaty thud as I slap this big black cock against my thighs. This thick creamy trans girl load I've worked up is all for you, baby!

Duration: 18:38
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2882kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 427.9 MB

Download Andrea Pipes Shemale

Pretty Bella Atrix Fucks With Young Guy

Cast: Bella Atrix
Genres: Shemale On Male, Hardcore, Bareback, Ass Licking, Cumshot

Today feminized tgirl Bella Atrix fucks with hot man in this hardcore creampie scene!

Duration: 36:54
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Pretty Bella Atrix Fucks With Young Guy

Mariana Lins - In Love With The Machine 1080p

Cast: Mariana Lins
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off

Mariana's a stunning, very passable, transsexual seductress, with silky, coal-black hair, a tight, round, peach of an ass, and a mouthwatering beefy tongue depressor. Without wasting any time on pleasantries, she greedily, savors sucking, the humongous faux-cock, of the Fuck 6000, our piston-driven, mechanical marvel, as it methodically fucks her mouths, with sluttish, epicurean relish. Then she lies back, fervently jacking off her delectable, savory sausage, with debauched determination. She then has the 6000 steadily fuck her, sublime, fine, firm round ass, in , while she continues jerking off, while moaning and yelping, with impassioned ardor. Lying on her back, she continues frenetically jacking off her gorgeous dick, while the 6000 resolutely drives it's gargantuan, silicon prick into her ass, while she moans and squeals, in hedonistic jubilation, until she finally erupts, in a marvelous orgasm, squirting her tasty joy juice all over herself.

Duration: 22:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mariana Lins - In Love With The Machine 1080p

All About Ms.Thayer

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Crystal Thyer
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Anal, Blowjob, Bubble Butt, Cumshot, Hardcore

It's about that time folks. Gorgeous and beautiful Crystal Thayer is in it to win it. Taking in huge monster cock, we hope you guys are ready for it. Let's get to it.

Duration: 24:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download All About Ms.Thayer

Schoolgirl Delight

Genres: Shemale ,Transexual ,Ladyboys ,TransBoy

I had been noticing that lots of Japanese like to advertise themselves using medical masks to hide their faces. I had been fantasizing about ravishing one of those naughty girls and revealing the faces behind the masks for a while now, so when I spotted Linda wearing one of those masks along with some friends, who clearly looked like they were up for mischief. I went over and asked for her Facebook. After chatting back and forth while drooling over her cute kawaii style photos I finally talked her into making a video of my dick in her tender warm wet mouth..

Duration: 19:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps

File size: 720.9 MB

Download Schoolgirl Delight

Flip Flop Fucking With Trans Cutie Veronica Havenna

Cast: Veronica Havenna
Genres: Shemale On Male, Hardcore, Bareback, Ass Licking, Cum On Mouth, Creampie

Exotic transexual Veronica Havenna takes big dick inside her tight ass! She looks so damn good with her perfect ass and tits.

Duration: 39:36
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Flip Flop Fucking With Trans Cutie Veronica Havenna

Bruna Silva - Exotic Newbie TS Is Machine Fucked 1080p

Cast: Bruna Silva
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off

Bruna's a ravishing, blonde/brunette, transsexual siren, with golden skin, runway model looks, and a scrumptious meat stick. She starts us off, with a seductive striptease, as she every aspect of her perfect body. Then she lies back, determinedly stroking her delicious dick, and fingering her sublime ass, when she moves into , as she moans elatedly. Wanting more, she ravenously sucks the king-size silicon prick, of Fuck 6000, a piston-driven fucking machine, giving it an awesome world-class blow job, as it slowly fucks her mouth. With her motor now revved up, she cranks up the speed of the 6000, to vigorously fuck her ass in , with its colossal faux-cock, while she moans, and yelps, with unrestrained, animal passions. Lying on her back, with her legs spread wide, she frenetically jerks off her luscious, beefy tongue depressor, while the 6000 continues diligently drilling it's monster cock into her ass, while she moans, and wails, in debauched jubilation, until she erupts, in a glorio.

Duration: 21:09

Download Bruna Silva - Exotic Newbie TS Is Machine Fucked 1080p

Coming For You

Genres: Shemale, Hardcore, All sex

Jessica Fox is not the kind of girl who takes well to being dumped, and if you think you can avoid her wrath by doing it with a note? You must be out of your mind. Jessica tracks down her cheating boyfriend, Dante Colle, stomping down the street like a vision of righteous fury. Jessica interrupts Dante with his new girl and teaches him that if you fuck

Duration: 25:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5816kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Coming For You

Top Creampie Piss Winker Cumshot

Candy completely owns a guy, driving her long bareback cock and unloading a creampie inside. Candy starts off in the bathroom, peeing a rainbow of piss into the toilet. Now she's ready to quench her horny urge in the bedroom. Candy is waiting in bed, her big girl-dick fully erect and poking from the top of her panties.Candy is dickgirl perfection, always hard and always horny.Candy wastes no time pushing the POV's legs in the air and shoving her tongue up his asshole. Candy isn't just giving pleasure, she's using her spit as lubrication for whats to come. Candy slides in a finger, then before any protest her bareback cocktip pushes past the POV's sphincter and into his anal canal. Candy is locked in, and she's not going to stop until she cums.Candy has the guy ride her cowboy style, then bends him over for a proper doggystyle ramming. Candy holds him down and erupts a flood of sperm into the guys ass. Her sperm drips from the guys asshole and she re-inserts her still throbbing.

Duration: 19:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps

File size: 716.7 MB

Download Top Creampie Piss Winker Cumshot

Anthony Ray

Studio: Femout.xxx
Cast: Anthony Ray
Genres: Transsexual, Solo, Masturbation, All sex, Russian
Video language: Russian

A swarthy ass trans chick with big tits masturbates a dick in the open air, the beauty lifts her legs high and hides eggs between her full thighs.

Duration: 16:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1794kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 239.7 MB

Download Anthony Ray

India Taina - Ms.Taina's Weekend 4K

Cast: India Taina

Welcome back ladies and gentlemen. Today we have the beautiful India Taina looking hot as hell and horny as fuck. Taking cock isn't only her job, it's what she does! Let's get to it folks.

Duration: 21:29
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 20529kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download India Taina - Ms.Taina's Weekend 4K

Mao Asagiri

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Newhalfclub
Cast: Mao Asagiri
Genres: Asian, Ladyboy, Transsexual, Hardcore, Anal, All Sex

Beautiful Japanese Newhalf Mao Asagiri getting a full body massage and handjob with toys playing with 2 guys giving blowjob and then get sex.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:04
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 879.2 MB

Download Mao Asagiri

Miy - Bangkok Shorttime

Petite Miy has her ass fucked during a seedy short time! Miy has a tight hairy asshole with a wrinkled prize waiting underneath. Miy shows off her big tits and medium cock. She gives a POV blowjob and lubes her hole with KY jelly.Miy slips a red condom onto the POV's cock and is fucked missionary and cowgirl. Miy finishes herself off stroking while her asshole is played with then the POV cums on her cock and balls while her asshole winks. 100% recommended for short time or longtime fun..

Duration: 18:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7656kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Miy - Bangkok Shorttime

Dennis Diaz

Studio: Femout.xxx
Cast: Dennis Diaz
Genres: Transsexual, Solo, Masturbation, All sex, Russian
Video language: Russian

A swarthy young trans girl looks very sexy when she undresses and starts masturbating a penis, a chick jerks out sperm on her tummy.

Duration: 15:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2251kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 283.7 MB

Download Dennis Diaz