Sluts For The Thirty | Breath-Taking Sex - Good Sexual Talent

Stretch And Tease

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

What does a girl have to do to get her man's attention around here? Even in thong and a tiny lil tank top, Stella Raee can't seem to snatch Jmac away from an apparently riveting magazine. How could he ignore that huge ass jiggling in front of him? Those thigh thighs. Perky tits. Fuck it, maybe a sexy school girl outfit and a fishnet stockings will do the trick.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:52
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1745kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 585.9 MB

Download Stretch And Tease

Let Me Watch Vol 2 E3

Release Year: 2020
Studio: PurgatoryX
Cast: Gianna Dior, Lacy Lennon
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore, Cumshot

One evening after a dinner out, Lacy (Lacy Lennon) and Gianna (Gianna Dior) plan a surprise for their boyfriends (Seth Gamble, Donnie Rock). The horny honeys excuse themselves, slip into sexy lingerie and return to the living room. Earlier in the week, Gianna got to watch Lacy and Donnie go at it and then Gianna and Seth put on a show for Lacy. The two beautiful sluts enjoy sharing their respective boyfriend's cum and now, they want to take sharing to a new level. Lacy and Gianna swap boyfriends and the fun begins. After the girls take hard cocks down their throats, Donnie gives Gianna a deep, hard pounding while Seth gives Lacy an extra rough fucking. One thing's for sure, Gianna and Lacy love to share loads of hot creamy man-goo.

Duration: 23:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3381kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 631.3 MB

Download Let Me Watch Vol 2 E3

Those tits were made to tit-wank

Cast: Sabien DeMonia

It was a cold one, the day Sabien DeMonia jumped in the cab asking me to take her somewhere hot. She was just headed up the road, but the cold made her flag the cab down. I wondered out loud if that meant she didn't have any money, but she was prepared. Shame, I had hoped she'd want to make a deal with her huge tits. I had to ask her straight up if I could fuck them. Sabien said she'd do it for 100 pounds, and took them out as I found us somewhere to park. I got in the backseat and she deepthroated the Bishop, then gave me a titwank. Sabien got on the backseat doggystyle for me and I ripped open her tights, then fucked her pussy as her arse bounced up and down on me. After she came, she got back on her knees and wanked me off until I came all over those tits!

Duration: 27:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3608kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 761.1 MB

Download Those tits were made to tit-wank

Wednesday Parker - High Passion Hookup

Cast: Wednesday Parke
Genres: Blowjob, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Teens, Skinny

This scene is the second time Wednesday and I hooked up with more intense and explosive chemistry. She loves to be held down and fucked hard with plenty of slapping and me gripping her throat tightly. We make out and have great passion as we have sex all over the couch and floor. There's some POV shots during the blowjob and while she rides my cock. The scene ends with me holding her legs way back as she begs for me to cum inside of her and I cum deep inside of her pussy. Also shown is a close up of me fingering her pussy after with cum dripping out.

Duration: 20:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9741kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Wednesday Parker - High Passion Hookup

I Hate My Boss Vol 1 E1

Studio: PurgatoryX
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore, Cumshot

Jake (Jake Adams) works for a very successful company. He's the head of his department and has a reputation of being a real dickhead. One afternoon, while in his office reviewing reports, one of his office girls (Ashley Lane) knocks on his door and asks if she can speak with him. Jake's busy but Ashley's young and extremely pleasing to the eye so he decides to take a break and listen to what she has to say. When Ashley nervously asks her boss for a small raise, Jake, being a dickhead, dangles the prospect of a raise and tests just how far Ashley's willing to go to get what she wants.

Duration: 24:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3389kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 649.3 MB

Download I Hate My Boss Vol 1 E1

New Exclusive Muscle Stud Carter Smith Joins

Release Year: 2021
Studio: HotGuysFuck

Now, hold the damn phone right now... we've got a late applicant into the Hottest guy of Hotguysfuck - 2021.... that of course is tan, surfer, muscled, Mega Hunk, Carter Smith. What a treat that he got to break in the Hotguysfuck stage with the one and only, curvy blonde Freaky babe, Kenzie Love. To Kenzie's delight, our new Exclusive guy was hung... which makes for A-1 riding. Looked like she almost made our new superstar bust early, but he made a pro-move and switched to something else. Doggy and missionary is where teen hottie Carter laid his big, thick cock down. Sidenote, how about that Bush on this young man!! Wow! No cut scene here! Very impressive for someone to pull that off their first try. As far as we're concerned, this scene is in the running for 2021 - scene of the year, seriously.

Duration: 27:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4925kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download New Exclusive Muscle Stud Carter Smith Joins

Casey - Playing To Win

Cast: Casey
Genres: Blowjob, Blonde, All Sex, Pussy Locking

Casey and her love interest Nick Ross play a game of badminton but spunky Casey has a different kind of game in mind. She draws Nick inside and then gives him a reason to put the racket down. Helping Casey hop up onto the kitchen counter, Nick covers her in kisses from her lips to her neck to her perky little titties.

As Nick slowly unveils Casey's incredible body, she's all smiles and warm welcome. By the time she's naked, her pussy is nice and wet for Nick's touch. Nick spreads Casey's pussy juices everywhere with his magical tongue, leaving her poised and ready to explode with passion. Lifting his slim lover off the counter, Nick puts Casey on her feet so she can help him get as naked as she is.

Casey can take a hint! She's quick to pull Nick's shorts down and get down on her knees so she can start sucking. She's voracious for cock, deep throating Nick's dick and even sucking his balls. He leans back and enjoys the ride for as long as he can, but there's so much more he wants.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3235kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 482.8 MB

Download Casey - Playing To Win

Donna

Studio: 21Sextury
Cast: Donna
Genres: Big ass, Big tits

Fairly reserved and inexperienced in the area of sex, the pretty Sally, 18, has distress coming out of her shell in front of our team. However, we perceive in this youthfull woman, a language college girl in Lyon, a potential naughty that just asks to explode! However, she was never able to detect the joys of the flesh because she always had a sexuality of the most classic. But she determined to take the matter back in hand, evidently with the help of our team! It's Rudy, a devotee of our sites, who acts as a accomplice for this superb platinum-blonde with a rather astonishing temperament.

Duration: 30:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6309kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Donna

Tina Cannon

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 18xgirls
Cast: Tina Cannon
Genres: Legal Teen, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: Russian

A wealthy man went to a young bed for fun. The swarthy girl diligently gratified all the whims of her daddy, who contains her and soon spread her legs in front of him. The girl brought a lot of pleasure to the man for which she received a plentiful portion of cum.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:40
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4638kbps

File size: 864.9 MB

Download Tina Cannon

Cute slut sucking her daddys dick

Studio: JulesJordan
Cast: Manuel Ferrara
Genres: Classic, Blowjob, Young, Cumshot, Sucking Dick, Cunnilingus, Facial Ejaculation

Cute slut sucking her daddy's cock, dad man fucked the shit out of that teen, she likes older man with a really big fat cock.

Duration: 26:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6227kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Cute slut sucking her daddys dick

Buff Milf Loves Filth

Studio: MylfXOwenGray
Cast: Cali Carter
Genres: All Sex, 3rd Person Narrative, Amateur Production, Ass Licking, Athletic / Toned, Average Body, Bedroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blue Eyes, Boy / Girl, Casual Wear, Cowgirl, Crop Top, Cum In Mouth, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Fake Tits, Gonzo - No Story, H

This scene features Cali Carter and I with some intense chemistry as we have sex for the first time. We kiss each other and make out all over the counter. I go down on her, licking her pussy and ass before bending her over the counter and fucking her. We move to the bed and have sex in a bunch of positions. There is POV shot during a bunch of a sensual blowjob and ball sucking and while she rides my cock. The scene ends with her sucking my cock until I cum in her mouth and she licks it all up

Duration: 28:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11706kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Buff Milf Loves Filth

Wife To Be

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HarmonyVision
Cast: Naomi Woods
Genres: Anal, Hardcore, Brunette, Blowjob, Cumshot, DT, DP, DPP, Threesome

Trashy brunette Naomi Woods is cheating on her husband-to-be right before the wedding ceremony. She could not restrain herself at the sight of the best man's boner and knelt down to feel it in her mouth, and then in her insatiable pussy. Enjoy the gorgeous bride cheating on her groom on the eve of the wedding.

Duration: 24:49
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1946kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 387.9 MB

Download Wife To Be

Spelling Bee Creampie

Cast: Jewelz Blu
Genres: Blowjob, All Sex, Big Tits, Deep Throat, Missionary, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Creampie

Jewelz Blu is lucky to have a like Tyler Nixon, who can help her study for a spelling bee to try to help her get to the Nationals. Too bad Jewelz is more interested in texting and fucking than she is in spelling. Tyler does his best to help, but when it becomes clear that Jewelz is distracted he tries punishing her by saying she must take off a piece of clothing for each incorrect answer. Instead of getting embarrassed, Jewelz gets into it. She spells the naughty words correctly, but gets the other words wrong. Soon enough, Jewelz is her super perky titties and a thong. Tyler can't hide that he finds his attractive, especially now that her hot body is on display.

Crawling across the bed, Jewelz claims she's too distracted to keep studying and pops Tyler's chub out to suck. He gives only a token resistance before he just closes his eyes and lets Jewelz go to work with her hot little tongue. Once he's had a chance to feel up Jewelz's ass, he peels her out of her thong and then turns .

Duration: 28:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3271kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 734.0 MB

Download Spelling Bee Creampie

Audrey Miles

Cast: Audrey Miles
Genres: Hardcore, oral

Audrey Miles is in town visiting and staying at her best friend's house. She's always had the hots for her best friend's husband Sam, so she purposely masturbates in the spare room just to get caught by the husband. Sam is sexually frustrated over catching her, so he whips it out himself and jerks off in his bathroom. Audrey catches him in the act, then suggest they take care of their urges while the wife is out.

Duration: 47:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Audrey Miles

My Brother-In-Law

Studio: FamilyStrokes
Cast: Kylie Rocket
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Hardcore

Despite Misty Quinn's protests, rich husband Marcus London offers their place for Kylie Rocket to crash in. Kylie takes advantage of the opportunity and sneakily shows Marcus what a real sugar baby can do.

Duration: 31:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download My Brother-In-Law

Lea Lexis fucked in a hot hardcore

Cast: Lea Lexis
Genres: Classic, Milf, Blowjob, Brunette, Creampie, Sucking Dick, Deepthroat

Lea Lexis fucked in a hot hardcore, got ass fucked real hoard and she was screaming of joy and pleasure! it was intense and good.

Duration: 23:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5950kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Lea Lexis fucked in a hot hardcore

How Rude To Intrude

Cast: Brooklyn Gray
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, 69, Tattoos

A man, Derrick Pierce, has a compulsion to sneak into women's homes when they're not around and masturbate, leaving behind a puddle of cum as his calling card. But one night, on one of his outings, he is accidentally discovered by Brooklyn Gray, who lives at the home he has entered. It seems Derrick hasn't cased the place well enough!
He's shocked as Brooklyn catches him with his hand down his pants while sniffing their underwear and is certain he's going to be reported... but then Brooklyn reveals that they're a bit naughty themselves.
Pleasantly surprised by how attractive Derrick is, and not bothered by his presence at all, Brooklyn mischievously tells Derrick that he WON'T get in trouble... as long as he gives them a little taste of his calling card!

Duration: 28:13
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download How Rude To Intrude