Slutty Lesbians | Anal Lesbians Are Ready For Everything

Can't Be Away From You For Another Minute - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Lacy Lennon, Serene Siren
Genres: Big Tits, Blonde, Fake Tits, Glamour, Hardcore, Lesbian, Lingerie, Panties, Real Tits, Red Head, Shaved, Small Tits, Stockings, Tribadism / Scissoring, Trimmed
Video language: English

Lacy Lennon is so worried about her sexy lover Serene. She needs to answer her phone! Serene finds her way to Lacy's loving embrace and can not get enough of those magical hands making their way all over her beautiful body! The girls grind their pussies together kissing passionately as their pearls entangle together! Serene wants to taste Lacy's sweet wet pussy and uses her fingers and her pearl necklace to really make Lacy wild with lust! Lacy soon has Serene's legs behind her head so she can really get her face and tongue deep in that wet snatch! There is nothing that will keep these 2 apart with how they make each other cum!

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19494kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download Can't Be Away From You For Another Minute - FullHD 1080p

Playing With Fresh New Girl Ieva Braces Two Dimes Going At It

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Ieva, Miss PussyCat
Genres: teens, slim, small tits, lesbian, pussy fingering, pussy stretching

Ieva wanted to take control and do whatever she wants. She started kissing with passion and ended kissing my pussy lips and finger me. How she played with my pussy lips...stretching them on each side and banging me with her fingers. Amazing day!

Duration: 16:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15634kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Playing With Fresh New Girl Ieva Braces Two Dimes Going At It

Matty & Alice Reign - Smallest Tits In Town

Studio: Club Seventeen, Seventeen
Cast: Matty & Alice Reign
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Clips, Euro, HD, Lesbian, Teen, 1080p

We are all human beings, and we all have insecurities, but it's about being healthy and happy with yourself. I'm not perfect, and I will indulge in pizza and sweets on occasion. The goal is to make the majority of your decisions good for your body. So listen to your body, and treat it like your temple.

Duration: 21:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14559kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Matty & Alice Reign - Smallest Tits In Town

Wicked Games

Cast: Emily Willis & Scarlit Scandal
Genres: small tits, brunette, toy, rimming, lingerie,squirting, kissing, natural tits, pussy licking, hairy pussy, orgasm, fingering, dildo, high heels, stocking, tattoo, strap o

Emily has told Scarlit before, the rules are clear. but Scarlit can't help but defy authority. Taunting is her lust language, and Emily is left with no choice but to remind Scarlit who the authority figure is in this twisted game they play.

Duration: 24:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12190kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Wicked Games

Andy Teen - Miss Pussycat First Time Lesbian Experiments (2021)

Cast: Andy Teen
Genres: Lesbian

First time pussy licking with Andy Teen. Her body is tiny the same as her tight vulva....how she was getting tighter and tighter after every lick I gave to her pussy. And how she was trembling from pleasure.

Duration: 18:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15628kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Andy Teen - Miss Pussycat First Time Lesbian Experiments (2021)

Matty, Alice Reign - Smallest Tits In Town FullHD 1080p

Cast: Matty, Alice Reign

We are all human beings, and we all have insecurities, but it's about being healthy and happy with yourself. I'm not perfect, and I will indulge in pizza and sweets on occasion. The goal is to make the majority of your decisions good for your body. So listen to your body, and treat it like your temple.

Duration: 21:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14559kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Matty, Alice Reign - Smallest Tits In Town FullHD 1080p

Fisting Delight - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Nikky Thorne, Gina Gerson
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Passionate ladies Gina Gerson and Nikky Thorne kiss and strip off their underwear to get into some kinky fun. They eat each other's wet pussies before naughty Gina rams her fist deep inside Nikky until she makes her orgasm hard.

Duration: 24:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5974kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Fisting Delight - FullHD 1080p

Leva - Fingering Exploiting And 69ing Sexy Young 18yo Spinner (2021)

Cast: Leva

Super young spinner girl and me had some fun! I really wanted to finger and lick her pussy...she was so tight....ended up with some 69 pussy licking was amazing...got me more horny than ever.

Duration: 15:02

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Leva - Fingering Exploiting And 69ing Sexy Young 18yo Spinner (2021)

Hot outdoor action with BBW lesbians

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Tamara, Gabi
Genres: Lesbian, BBW, Mature, Fingering

Do you like phat mature lesbians? Do you like watching them lick and finger fuck each other's muffs? If you like those things, this video is the real deal for you. Enjoy!

Duration: 20:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9130kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Hot outdoor action with BBW lesbians

Eliza Ibarra, Jessie Saint, Sabina Rouge - Room For More (2021)

Cast: Eliza Ibarra, Jessie Saint, Sabina Rouge

Sabina Rouge and her girlfriend Jessie Saint are starting to hit a bit of a rut in their relationship. The most recent time they made love, Jessie claimed it was great while Sabina thought it was just okay. The comment of course provoked a conversation where Sabina tells Jessie that she'd like to liven things up by inviting someone else into the bedroom. At first, Jessie is suspicious that Sabina wants a guy, but Sabina claims she was thinking of a girl. The next day, Jessie is commiserating with her friend Eliza Ibarra. When Jessie gets to the part about inviting another girl in, Eliza sees an opportunity. She may come off as 100% straight, but she swings both ways and she's had a bit of a thing for Jessie for a while. Strutting into Jessie's personal space, Eliza tells her friend that maybe she just needs to find the right person. Then she captures Jessie's lips in a kiss that makes it clear Eliza thinks she is, in fact, exactly the right person. The girls make out in the kitchen, b.

Duration: 24:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7488kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Eliza Ibarra, Jessie Saint, Sabina Rouge - Room For More (2021)

Ieva - Getting Deep Dick Downed By Sexy 18yo Leva (2021)

Cast: Ieva
Genres: Lesbian, Strapon

Ieva wanted to try fuck me with strap-on while I am blind-folded. She used me as she wants and fucked me really hard. She loved me not seeing anything which made her go harder and faster.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15625kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Ieva - Getting Deep Dick Downed By Sexy 18yo Leva (2021)

Free-Spirited Lesbians

The mature nymphomaniac Margo, and the sex-hungry young babe Lyen Parker are both quite free-spirited in love and sex. They meet once in a while when their roads crossing, not leaving out the opportunity to lick each other into numb, happy satisfaction, before they go on.

Duration: 20:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 924.9 MB

Download Free-Spirited Lesbians

Home And Away - 1080p

Cast: Nia Nacci, Sofie Reyez
Genres: Lesbian, Kissing, Masturbation, Slow Mo, Wet, Face Sitting, Pussy Licking, Bathroom, Car, Indoors, Big Naturals, Natural Tits, Small Ass, Tattoo, Latina, Brunette, Outie Pussy, Small Tits

Everyone at some point in their life finds themselves going through the motions. Those that say they haven't are lying - they're pretending their life is more varied than it is. Day after day, you find time slipping through your fingers. What made Wednesday different than Tuesday? Just your outfit? Nia has found herself lost in this same quagmire. Days blur together. She's not challenged. She's not excited. She's not happy. But if this isn't the life she wants, she also has the power to change it. To leave this all behind and try something new, something different, something reckless. Maybe a new life waits for her somewhere else.

Duration: 26:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 982.0 MB

Download Home And Away - 1080p

Kristina Milf - Jamming A Dildo In Milf Kristina Squirting Surprise (2021)

Cast: Kristina Milf

This time I got to play with one hot and horny milf. She loved me jamming in her big black dildo....she was squirting all over the floor and my body too. And how she was shaking from the pleasure made me horny too.

Duration: 11:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15617kbps

Download Kristina Milf - Jamming A Dildo In Milf Kristina Squirting Surprise (2021)

Lucy Li & Lola

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Photoshoot, Shaved, Close Up, Posing, Outdoor, Solo

Lola and Lucy are quite a pair and they really love to fuck each other. They start by spraying each other off to cool down from the blazing summer sun. Then they lick the water from each other's bodies and suck on each other's pussies. Lola dons the strap on and rams Lucy until she cums. Then Lucy returns the favor and fucks Lola with a vibrator to orgasm.

Duration: 20:56
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19535kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Lucy Li & Lola

Happy Ending Lesbian Massages pt.1

Sometimes a lesbian needs a good massage to help with stress and to work out all the knots in those hard to reach places. Little do these ladies know, their massage therapist specializes in getting those hard to reach areas, complete with the Best happy ending possible!

Duration: 25:47
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2211kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 441.8 MB

Download Happy Ending Lesbian Massages pt.1

Double Dildo And Tribbing Scissoring With Margarita ()

Cast: Margarita, MissPussyCat

My super hot friend and me wanted to fuck each other with double dildo...kissing, spanking on ass, wet pussy and some banging. Watch how we try different poses together and how heated it gets. Always having so much fun with this girl!

Duration: 16:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15613kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Double Dildo And Tribbing Scissoring With Margarita ()

Mature lesbian whores in bathroom

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Alma, Timy Cat
Genres: Lesbian, BBW, Fingering, Redhead, Mature

Two nasty mature BBWs decided to have a shower together. They started off by making out and touching each other's enormous bodies. Then they went in the bathtub and started fingering each other's cunts. Enjoy!

Duration: 20:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9048kbps

Download Mature lesbian whores in bathroom

Capri Lmonde & Mishel Dark - How To Say

Studio: Met Art, Sex Art
Cast: Capri Lmonde & Mishel Dark
Genres: Art, Brunette, Clips, Ebony, HD, Lesbian, 1080p, Cute, Italian, Kissing, Yoga Pants

Gorgeous Capri Lmonde is teaching Mishel Dark some Italian phrases and learning Czech in return, as Andrej Lupin's hot lesbian movie "How To Say" begins. Capri starts to flirt and finds cute brunette Mishel very responsive as their language lesson becomes more and more intimate. The girls kiss gently, and Mishel quickly learns how to ask to have her nipples sucked. Still exchanging sexy words, Capri goes down to eat Mishel's plump-lipped pussy, adding fingers to make her squeal...
The sticky sounds of Mishel's arousal mingle with her moans as Capri frigs her to an intense orgasm. Still trembling, Mishel peels off Capri's tight yoga pants and kisses a trail from her perky breasts down between her spread thighs. She laps at Capri's puffy clit, getting her really wet before thrusting two fingers into her juicy slot to make her climax hard. They switch again, Mishel quivering through one powerful orgasm after another. She repays the favor, ensuring Capri is utterly sated and kissing her .

Duration: 25:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7730kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Capri Lmonde & Mishel Dark - How To Say

PussyCat, Leva - Playing With Fresh New Girl Leva (2021)

Cast: pus

Ieva wanted to take control and do whatever she wants. She started kissing with passion and ended kissing my pussy lips and finger me. How she played with my pussy lips...stretching them on each side and banging me with her fingers. Amazing day!

Duration: 16:39

File size: 1.9 GB

Download PussyCat, Leva - Playing With Fresh New Girl Leva (2021)