Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Emily Addison and Jean Bardot: Homage to Sweet Gwendoline - Part 1

In the wake of the last Gwendoline homage, and the subsequent myriad of requests that followed, we decided that we would have Emily back out and try to recreate something special. We asked Jean Bardot to come out and play the U-89 character and well... here are the results. This is based on the comic "The Escape Artist" in which Gwendoline enlists the help of U-89 to help her practice her escape artist attempts. For those that don't know, Gwendoline is pretty much useless at escaping, but she is a great damsel in distress, and gets full marks for struggling. I'm not going to go and try to tell the story word for word, because that really wouldn't be kosher, but I did try to capture the essence of what John Willie was trying to portray. I hope that John would have enjoyed this... and approved.
For those unfortunate enough to not own the "Adventures of Sweet Gwendoline" book, I really, really, really recommend you run over and get one from the good folks at Belier Press.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4702kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 287.1 MB

Download Emily Addison and Jean Bardot: Homage to Sweet Gwendoline - Part 1

Super bondage and domination for very beautiful slavegirl part2 HD 1080p

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Young bitch with naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus hot mistress with hot ass. Her tied up with scotch - full body on the bed. Gag in her mouth. She fucks her wet pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, mummification and torture for horny model with beautiful breast in the large bedroom.

Format: m4v
Duration: 13:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7713kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage and domination for very beautiful slavegirl part2 HD 1080p

Serene Isley cowboy boots

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Cowgirl Belle is dressed in tight jeans, tan cowboy boots, a white buttonup shirt, and cowgirl hat. She has decided to try her luck at training something other than horses. She has me dressed in a short black latex mini skirt and red latex top, my arms harnessed up my back, 6†strappy high heels on my feet, pantyhose, and a leash clipped to the belt so she can drag me along. When I refuse to play along, she grabs a flogger and swings it at me, smacking my ass and directing me to walk in a circle. I'm apparently not walking fast enough so she strikes me again causing me to speed up.

Duration: 6:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 228.6 MB

Download Serene Isley cowboy boots

The Interrogation - Part 1

Janna asks for an intense scene using Anna's dungeon complex. That was probably a mistake, especially when you have Gord, Anna and Melachia all together with a lot of equipment.
This is Part 1. The Incarceration and Preparation

Duration: 16:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2888kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 362.1 MB

Download The Interrogation - Part 1

Anastasia Pierce - Happy Hour Scene 2

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Angela Sommers, Kendra James, Idelsy Love & Ashley Graham
Genres: !xxx Fetish / Strap-on / Smoking / Anal Beads / Domination / Uniforms / Latex/ VIntabe Lingerie & More

A super bubble gum production of lesbian kink! Bright shiny latex hugging everyone's curves and barely covering any body parts. Sexy models, lots of sexual play with our tongues, toys and fingers. Playful BDSM play and surrender to pleasure. It's the ultimate naughty visual!

This is what happens when you mix a super hot penthouse pet (Angela Sommers) with a fetish icon (Anastasia Pierce). The result is super dirty to say the least... Also featuring a very visual scene with Idelsy Love. We are Queens of Hearts and we love our girl on girl time.
Finally 3 girls (Kendra James, Ashley Graham and Anastasia) +1 hitachi + bondage tape + tickling = one hell of a bondage and made orgasm party!

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 14:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5149kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 703.7 MB

Download Anastasia Pierce - Happy Hour Scene 2

Sister Dee and the Mark part II

Sister Dee finds herself on the Mark II Suck-n-Blow device. As if that wasn't bad enough, there are thee super sadists in the room. Gord and Lydia have PD offering assistance in the bondage mayhem. It's not looking good for Dee.

Duration: 16:59
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 119.6 MB

Download Sister Dee and the Mark part II

O-girl vs. Candy Licious Part Two

Having snapped out of her trance, O-girl (Christina Carter) has turned the tables on the deliciously evil, Candy Licious (Randy Moore). Now it's O-girl's turn to have some fun at the expense of Ms. Candy.

Duration: 13:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 475.7 MB

Download O-girl vs. Candy Licious Part Two

Bittersweet Therapy Chapter Five

Having analyzed Christina's dreams, Dr. Emily decides to show her the "playroom" which has a large inclined table on it. Christina can't resist, climbs on the table, and put her wrists in the straps. Emily pushes a button, and the straps come down, trapping Christina on the table. She struggles as Emily...

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4791kbps

File size: 449.9 MB

Download Bittersweet Therapy Chapter Five

Bondage Education And Breath Play part 2

Genres: Rope Bondage, Boots, Latex, Ball Gag, Corset, Gloves, HandCuffs, Breath Play, Chains, CatSuit, Plastic Wrap, Mummification

Nude girl enjoys the way rope restraints are tounching her skin...Middle-age woman is blindfolded and gagged with ropes...

Total size: 966.7 MB in 1 files.

Download Bondage Education And Breath Play part 2

Ashley Lane Blue Leather

What is better than Ashley Lane dressed in tight black latex? Well, a blue leather singleglove and matching straps of course. This girl comes alive when she is in bondage. She loves all aspects of it - the struggling, the helplessness, spankings, canings...

Duration: 13:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4764kbps

File size: 480.3 MB

Download Ashley Lane Blue Leather

Latex Lucy - Serving His Latex Cock!

In photos and videos, Latex Lucy excels in portraying either the dominant or submissive role, and today she is under the thumb of Master Kristien as his total bottom! She must have done something awfully naughty to end up tied to a tree with arms pulled up behind her and a red ball gag in her mouth. Kristien appears, also dressed in black latex, and he flogs her butt and her big tits too. The sides of her boobs redden under the onslaught of the flogger. Then Kristien takes out Lucy's ball gag and has her kneel on the ground. Out comes his masterful cock, and clothed in latex, too! Lucy looks up at him with puppy eyes as he edges his black sheathed prick toward her face, and then he moves her head onto his rod, having her suck him deeply even while he fondles her knockers. Kristien kneels on the ground himself, with his latex log jutting upward so that Lucy can bend over and continue her sucking, her hands still bound behind her. Lucy looks up at him with supplicating eyes through the .

Duration: 19:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Latex Lucy - Serving His Latex Cock!

Gigi Allens Speechless

Gigi is another one of those "crazy pretty" girls that has a kinky streak a mile wide. I know a lot of you out there can only marvel at this idea, but it really is true. She is not only a gorgeous girl, but she loves to be tied up too... go figure.

Duration: 10:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4730kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 377.6 MB

Download Gigi Allens Speechless