Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Black Stretch PVC Thong Bodysuit

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage
Video language: English

Mina wears a new 4-way stretch PVC Thong Bodysuit she made herself, since we could never seem to find a great place to buy them, let alone thong back versions, we had to take matters into our own hands and make one ourself! Paired with an Artifice Clothing waist cincher, which turns out was a little on the small side, and black heels. She is bound with our new 4mm Acid Purple Rope, which you can buy at our store, elbows tied tightly, chest harness, and hogtied. The stretch PVC bodysuit making all sorts of squeaking rubber noises as she moves around helpless, with her corset restricting her movement rather severely. This was actually a very tough position for Mina, lying on her stomach made her feel uncomfortable due to the tight corset, and I had to let her out a little early, but we think it was worth it, the shots of her in this outfit are stunning and sexy. You will definitely be seeing more of these kinds of costumes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4834kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 590.3 MB

Download Black Stretch PVC Thong Bodysuit

Tight bondage torture and strappado for hot sexy model in latex Full HD 1080p

Release Year: 2021

Sexy slavegirl in latex clothes, with small tits, with beautiful body and with wet pussy plus hot mistress in black dress, with little ass. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor and on the bed. Gag in her mouth. She fucks her shaved naked pussy with white vibrator. Professional bondage, torture and domination for young girl with small boobs in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5561kbps
Audio: 140kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage torture and strappado for hot sexy model in latex Full HD 1080p

Black Catsuit + Hood & Belts

Studio: Restricted Senses
Genres: BDSM, Latex, Rope Bondage, Tied, Hogtied, Zipped , Leather Hoods, Mask, Belts, Catsuit

Mina is wearing a super slick black catsuit, out comes a lambskin hood and she is bound in leather belts and hogtied on the coffee table. After a short struggle a hitachi is attached. Mina is in need of regular training such as this so she knows her place in the world. Her senses are a gift and can be taken away at any time.

Duration: 18:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4972kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 678.1 MB

Download Black Catsuit + Hood & Belts

Eden Wells - Slab

The lovely Eden finds herself strapped down to the slab. She really only has herself to blame. Any girl that decides to wear an outfit this sexy deserves what she is asking for - in this case to be made helpless in the lab... on the slab. Tight leather straps, ball gag and nipple clamps soon follow. Enjoy.

Duration: 12:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2853kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 266.0 MB

Download Eden Wells - Slab

Mina Bent Over the Bar Stool (2017)

She has a bullet vibrator inserted and flicks the switch leading to a soothing buzzing feeling between her legs. She is gagged in our white leather harness ballgag, elbows tied with white rope and eventually finds herself bent over a bar stool with her head harness tied off very tightly to her arms pulling them up into a strappado position. This was incredibly tough for Mina, she needed out not long after we hit that final position, a really hot shoot, this costume would give people heart attacks if she walked down the street!

Duration: 19:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 704.5 MB

Download Mina Bent Over the Bar Stool (2017)

Chapter Part 240

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Rope Bondage, Boots, Latex, Ball Gag, Corset, Gloves, HandCuffs, Breath Play, Chains, CatSuit, Plastic Wrap, Mummification

Aurelia and Kitty have been really good slaves recently. That's why their Mistress surprised them with a special bondage lesson: both girls first get tied up and then wrapped together! Of course, with their hands just in the right places - for maximum bondage fun and excitement.. Latex Kitty and Aurelia are both total bondage lovers and have a special thing for tight plastic wrappings and mummifications. They are rubbing their hot bodies against each other inside the tight plastic cocoon and finally find themselves lying on the big bed.. as the Mistress comes back to check on them and sees they are doing well, she takes out both girls' ballgags and says with her sweetest evil voice: "Now you earned to have some fun.. KISS!" - and judging from the movements and the sounds both girls are making, this order is easy to follow..

Duration: 14:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6810kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 730.4 MB

Download Chapter Part 240

Black Stretch PVC Thong Bodysuit

Studio: RestrictedSenses
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

Mina wears a new 4-way stretch PVC Thong Bodysuit she made herself, since we could never seem to find a great place to buy them, let alone thong back versions, we had to take matters into our own hands and make one ourself! Paired with an Artifice Clothing waist cincher, which turns out was a little on the small side, and black heels. She is bound with our new 4mm Acid Purple Rope, which you can buy at our store, elbows tied tightly, chest harness, and hogtied. The stretch PVC bodysuit making all sorts of squeaking rubber noises as she moves around helpless, with her corset restricting her movement rather severely. This was actually a very tough position for Mina, lying on her stomach made her feel uncomfortable due to the tight corset, and I had to let her out a little early, but we think it was worth it, the shots of her in this outfit are stunning and sexy. You will definitely be seeing more of these kinds of costumes.

Download Black Stretch PVC Thong Bodysuit

Christina Carter - Christina, Take a Letter

Christina has a problem. She has a little thing for her boss. But how to get his attention? She could maybe wear a shorter skirt, or maybe a pair of suitably acceptable office heels, but she has decided that over the top is the answer. So one morning she pulls out an outfit that is guaranteed to have the needed effect... Could you say no to her?
It looks like Christina has gotten herself into a spot of trouble. Her perchance for wearing sexier and sexier outfits to work has seemingly backfired. Yes, she wanted some attention from her boss, but she wasn't expecting anything quite so kinky. Not that she really minds - she just likes playing games; the only question here was: What were the rules and when was her boss coming back to play...

Duration: 13:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4772kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 494.1 MB

Download Christina Carter - Christina, Take a Letter

Sister Dee and the Mark part II

Sister Dee finds herself on the Mark II Suck-n-Blow device. As if that wasn't bad enough, there are thee super sadists in the room. Gord and Lydia have PD offering assistance in the bondage mayhem. It's not looking good for Dee.

Duration: 16:59
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 119.6 MB

Download Sister Dee and the Mark part II

Hogtied & Faceless

Studio: Restricted Senses
Cast: Mina
Genres: BDSM, Rope Bondage, Tied, Hogtied, Linerge, Leather Hoods, Collar, Latex, Mask, Leather Boots

Mina spends the entire video hooded tightly in a black lambskin leather hood, and dressed in a tight fitting slick black catsuit with thigh high boots. She is hogtied on screen into a strict position, with her elbows tightly bound and her head roped and pulled back, and she is left like that to ponder her faceless existence.

Duration: 17:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5746kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 780.5 MB

Download Hogtied & Faceless

Candle - Crazy Chain

Candle came by on Sunday and we had a really incredible day. The fact that Candle loves to be tied up has never been a mystery. It was obvious the first time we got together - but I never really understood how crazy she could be. I got the first glimpse of that inner lust for crazy in a really spectacular strappado set (which you will see in her next update), when she decided she wanted to try to suspend herself - something that I've only ever had Eve Ellis do. Candle did it in the video and it really opened my eyes.
So the next question is why with such a cool strappado would I post this set first? Well, because in my mind, this was even more ridiculous. I decided that because I hadn't done a chain over catsuit scene in quite a long time, that it I would do a cool standing one. I did a simple criss-cross chest harness and attached it to the ceiling as a safety precaution. I never do standing bondage without a safety line. I've seen too many gals lose their balance when they are tied.

Duration: 9:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4695kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 333.6 MB

Download Candle - Crazy Chain

Mina Black Stretch Pvc Thong Bodysuit (2017)

Paired with an Artifice Clothing waist cincher, which turns out was a little on the small side, and black heels. She is bound with our new 4mm Acid Purple Rope, which you can buy at our store, elbows tied tightly, chest harness, and hogtied. The stretch PVC bodysuit making all sorts of squeaking rubber noises as she moves around helpless, with her corset restricting her movement rather severely. This was actually a very tough position for Mina, lying on her stomach made her feel uncomfortable due to the tight corset, and I had to let her out a little early, but we think it was worth it, the shots of her in this outfit are stunning and sexy. You will definitely be seeing more of these kinds of costumes.

Download Mina Black Stretch Pvc Thong Bodysuit (2017)

Hahn And Nyxon Bondage

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bondage, Humilation

Elizabeth is laying on her bed taking a quick nap when suddenly a large hand is clamped over her mouth waking her up and keeping her from calling out all at the same time. She ends up bound to a chair in the next shot and has a cell phone held to her mouth to call her friend to lure her in.

Duration: 17:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4107kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 552.5 MB

Download Hahn And Nyxon Bondage