Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Serene Isley - Ballet Shoes, Armbinder, Rubber Straps, & on One Leg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

David wanted to be extra mean to me. He had me strap on my new ballet heels, slide into some sexy barely covering me latex, and then broke out a ledermeister armbinder and some rubber straps. It starts with me standing under the wooden rack already in my heels. He comes over, slides the armbinder on, and laces it up nice and tight. I really love this armbinder, it fits so well and compresses my arm all over, it's a really awesome feeling. Once it's all laced, he snaps the straps in place and I can't help but let a little happy moan escape my lips.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4387kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 643.8 MB

Download Serene Isley - Ballet Shoes, Armbinder, Rubber Straps, & on One Leg

The Adventures Of Jewell And Gina Rae

Release Year: 2018

Jewell Marceau and Gina Rae Michaels have been ensnared and welded into the infamous Dominic Wolfe's ropes. He finesses his way into tying these two ladies into inescapable bondage! With 2 lovely brunettes squirming in such a sexy way and crying for help endlessly; the last thing you will want to do is rescue either one of them. Jewell even finds the gall deep within herself to manhandle, taunt, and a protesting Gina Rae while she is still restrained. There is no mercy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:52:07
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Adventures Of Jewell And Gina Rae

Serene Isley vs. Black & Silver

With Serene's proclivity to wiggle out of rope I decided to see how she'd fare against a little chain. Starting with her ballet boots I coiled the chains around her body locking them on tightly right up to her elbows. Grunts of protest barely escaped the pump gag in her mouth as Serene could her freedom dwindle one lock click at a time. After several minutes of struggle is was obvious to both of us she wasn't getting out of this one. To be sure two more chains were locked on. One pulling her head back and the other pulling her feet into a strict hogtie. Adding a few pumps to Serene's gag I left her to plot her escape.

Duration: 9:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 141.4 MB

Download Serene Isley vs. Black & Silver

Elizabeth Andrews & Serene Isley - Catsuited Captured Duo

Serene and Elizabeth are packing a bag and looking to get into a potentially sexy burglary attempt as they are both decked out in black shiny catsuits and black high heels. They're discussing a heist and test their flashlights before heading out. Arriving at the location Serene goes through the desk and is trying to locate some documents to use as blackmail when the man comes in gets the drop on her and ends up tying her to a chair in her bra, panties, and pantyhose. After a bit of struggling Elizabeth comes into the room, rather than untying her she starts playing with her tits instead. After some very lengthy tit grabbing Elizabeth doesn't notice the man sneaking up on her from behind. She's soon grabbed and restrained to chair before her mouth is stuffed with a large poof ball and her head is wrapped tightly with red vetwrap. They're left tied face to face on chairs gag talking back and forth. Some pretty intense struggling with the two facing each other ensues. Mostly because thei.

Duration: 19:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4419kbps

File size: 641.6 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews & Serene Isley - Catsuited Captured Duo

The Facility

Rubberella is at it again and another new recruit is taught what it will be like to be under the strict control of Rubberella. She is placed in inflatable leggings and straitjacket to restrain her movement. Then, after being secured into the steel medical chair, her hair is cut and her head is methodically shaved. A true lesson in subservience! Rubberella then turns her attention to Serena, who has just arrived from Vienna via a large red suitcase.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:16:18
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1017kbps

File size: 645.0 MB

Download The Facility

Faye & Lucy - Latex Spread Rubber Hood

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage

Lucy Lauren is dressed in a super tight thin pink latex mini dress with Faye X Taylor in her sexy black catsuit and boots. Its Faye's turn to wear an inflatable hood in bondage and begins by fastening leather cuffs onto her wrists and ankles with a spreader bar locked between Faye's ankles. A pink ring gag is fastened in Faye's mouth then the inflatable rubber hood is placed over her head and inflated with Faye's wrist cuffs padlocked to a beam above her. Lucy now shines Faye's latex catsuit then uses a powerful vibrator to make Faye cum before leaving her alone in bondage.

Duration: 13:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 597.0 MB

Download Faye & Lucy - Latex Spread Rubber Hood

Holly Wood & Serene Isley - Catburglar gets Herself a Blonde

The Catburglar has Holly Wood in her sights this time around. She quickly gets control of the situation over the very busty Ms Wood and has her take off her skirt and shirt laying bare her underwear and some of her finer assets. At that point Serene moves in and brings rope which she uses to quickly begin binding Holly's wrists first and then stuffs her mouth with a white cloth taking a roll of microfoam tape gagging Holly tightly with it. Holly moans some disapproval before Serene takes yet another piece of rope and binds her ankles off with it. A crotch rope and then some descending leg ropes are added further tightening Holly's leg bondage before taking another long piece of rope and binding her arms to her body and tightly binding her elbows together. Finally Holly is secure and the cat burglar can get to business which for Serene is stealing her latest quarry's valuables. Serene eventually returns and takes some choice photos of Holly for her scrap book and to insure Holly's sile.

Duration: 16:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4390kbps

File size: 537.7 MB

Download Holly Wood & Serene Isley - Catburglar gets Herself a Blonde

Strap tie And Latex

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

Lizz is admiring herself in her mirror with her latex catsuit, waist cincher and neck corset. She has a collection of gags that she's going to try out on herself and starts by strapping a large 2 inch red ballgag into her mouth. She preens a bit and admires her shiny curves in the mirror before picking up one of her favorites, the inflatable butterfly.

Duration: 12:41
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5214kbps

File size: 502.5 MB

Download Strap tie And Latex

Strap On Sluts Part 2

Queen deserved Fetish and Bdsm Anastasia Pierce has 4 sexual fetish scenes in which you see bondage, submission, furiously otsraponennyh sluts subs, swallowing rubber tools.

Duration: 1:29:54
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3613kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Strap On Sluts Part 2

Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Karlie Montana

Studio: Bondagecafe
Genres: Bondage

Nothing quite like a very nice pair of fully-fashioned, seamed stockings. Soft, sheer to the touch, with just the right amount of reinforcement at the top and the foot to make them something to drool over. Of course with stockings, you need something to keep them up, and Karlie has that covered with her very tight latex girdle with six sturdy suspenders and metal clips. Her shoes are very strappy and very, very high. Over six inches for those keeping score. The black latex gloves are long and incredibly tight - but not as tight as the black rope that completes this scene. With her wrist ropes connected directly to her crotchrope, there really is no escape. The only left to do is sit back and watch her try, then maybe after a good amount of time...

Duration: 16:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4875kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 589.0 MB

Download Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Karlie Montana

Faye & Lucy - Latex Spreader Bar

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage

Lucy Lauren is dressed in a super tight thin pink latex mini dress with Faye X Taylor in her sexy black catsuit and boots. Faye has some bondage equipment ready and waiting for Lucy and wastes no time in encouraging Lucy to secure the leather cuffs onto her wrists and ankles, then a long spreader bar is locked between Lucy's ankles before more kinky items are produced. A pink ring gag is fastened in Lucy's mouth and an inflatable rubber hood is placed over her head with a posture collar locked in place around her neck. Lucy is then asked to inflate the hood until Faye is pleased then Faye padlocks Lucy's wrists to a beam above her. Faye now uses the excuse of shining Lucy's dress to feel every curve of her body then raises the beam to make the bondage a little more demanding before the real fun can begin as Faye uses her powerful vibrator to make Lucy cum.

Duration: 13:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 612.7 MB

Download Faye & Lucy - Latex Spreader Bar

Helpless, Totally Immovable Object - Sara Liz - HD 720p

This tie is another example of me doing the improv thing. We started with a position with her hands behind her, but that just wasn't working, we I started over and decided to do something a bit different. This sort of tie has really become one of my things. You start at the wrists and then wind up and...

Duration: 18:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3709kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 501.8 MB

Download Helpless, Totally Immovable Object - Sara Liz - HD 720p

Bondage, domination and spanking for very sexy girl in latex Full HD 1080p

Sexy slavegirl in latex clothes, with shaved pussy, with hot ass and with beautiful body plus big man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her very sexy ass. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for hot slavegirl with beautiful boobs in the large house.

Duration: 6:37
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7392kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, domination and spanking for very sexy girl in latex Full HD 1080p

Ivy Manor Slaves Scene 4

After intensifying security at The Ivy Manor, Mistress Isabella welcoms her new prized pupil, Madison, for some one-on-one training. Little does Isabella know, her guest has other plans. After letting her guard down, Isabella's bodyguards step in to save the day when Madison makes her attempt to bring the iconic Mistress down. Once naked, shackled and suspended, Madison is put through intense torments to remain in Isabella's domain forever.

Duration: 1:07:21
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 971.5 MB

Download Ivy Manor Slaves Scene 4

Christina Carter & Serene Isley - Tied Together in Latex

I'm leaving a fetish party when a man grabs me and drags me into his basement. He pulls my arms behind my back and I feel rope encircling my wrists. He asks me if I like bondage since I was at a fetish event. I tell him that I only like the attention from it and demand that he left me go. He ties my elbows together next making things much more uncomfortable. When he says that he plans to keep me down here for a few days, I try to pull free and run towards the door but he just holds the rope and jerks me back.

Duration: 16:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 622.5 MB

Download Christina Carter & Serene Isley - Tied Together in Latex

Raven's Steel Bondage JOI Fantasy

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Raven is so hot for you right now! There's nothing she likes better than taking command, even when she's bound in unforgiving steel, her toes locked together in thumb cuffs, her wrinkled soles flexing and arching as she tells you exactly how she wants you to jerk off, right down to how slowly you should be stroking your big cock to please her! As she rolls and writhes, her PVC suit just barely covers her most intimate spots. She's in real danger of exposing herself to you, but she can't help squirming at the thought of you shooting a hot load all over her body, especially over her beautiful bare feet and right into her open, drooling mouth. She's even worn her favorite ring gag to make sure she doesn't miss a drop!And when a woman as sexy as this wants it, you can bet she's going to drain you of every last drop!.

Duration: 12:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9906kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 942.5 MB

Download Raven's Steel Bondage JOI Fantasy

Shadowplayers Slavegirls

Ariel endures a hogtie while her clothes are cut off, made orgasm, whipping, caning, being bound with duct tape, and made to relieve herself while cuffed to a metal cross. Melissa is stripped while her nipples are clamped and pulled, then spanked and whipped to an orgasm. She then plays with a collection of dildos and butt plugs, each one larger than the last! Claire Adams is tormented with strong clamps on her tits and very heavy weights on her pieced labia. Kitty is caned in two different sessions.an extreme caning and a caning while trying to keep her feet off painful spikes. She also gets an enema while cage and a strap-on fucking from Claire Adams.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:20:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1257kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Shadowplayers Slavegirls

Slick Black Bodysuit Tight Hogtie

Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage, Asian, Rope

Sexy Asian slave Mina wears her slick black PVC Bodysuit and stockings, and is tightly gagged and hogtied on camera.

Duration: 18:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Slick Black Bodysuit Tight Hogtie