Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Strap-on Cock Slut

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage
Video language: English

Before Mistress Ivy can whore out her slave she has to make sure his ass is completely stretched and loosened up for whatever big cocks she shoves in there. Ivy has the perfect strap-on built for stretching out a slave's fuck-hole and pounds his ass turning him into nothing but a filthy cock slut.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11285kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Strap-on Cock Slut

Latex fetish tugjob

Studio: Heart Core

The latex sex doll has come to life and ready to get fucked! Watch this hot beauty clad in black rubber pose for you in the woods, touching her private parts with her latex-clad fingers - and then give some lucky bastard an awesome tender handjob!

Duration: 16:40
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3725kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 470.3 MB

Download Latex fetish tugjob

Meaty toy for dommes

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom
Video language: German

The rope tied to this moaning slave's balls is bending his boner backwards at a very painful angle but. Surprisingly, it doesn't make him go any limper! What a nice show for his dominant girlfriends - and what a nice target for their crop whip too!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:08
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3738kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 230.2 MB

Download Meaty toy for dommes

Konsequente Demut

Video language: German

Lady K. ist in Folterlaune: Sie unterzeiht ihr Personal einer harten Prüfung. Zusammen mit ihrer Jungzofe diszipliniert die Lady zunächst die dreiste Sklavin. Im Pranger fixiert, werden ihr mit gnadenlosen Peitschenhieben und einer Heißwachsbehandlung die Verfehlungen ausgetrieben. Dem Sklaven werden die Geschlechtsteile mit Stiefeltritten und spitzem Absatz malträtiert, bevor er auf die Folterbank gefesselt wird. Bis zum Äußersten gestreckt, muss er bei Metallklammern, Spike-Rolle und weiteren perfiden Genitaltorturen seine Leidensfähigkeit und Sklavenliebe unter Beweis stellen.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:36
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 887kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 687.6 MB

Download Konsequente Demut

Charlotte Sartre Charlotte Pegs Lance and Tenderizes His Meat!

Charlotte Sartre takes Lance for a ride with a huge strap on, but uses a brutal meat tenderizer on him for some fun foreplay!

Duration: 18:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Charlotte Sartre Charlotte Pegs Lance and Tenderizes His Meat!

Tomiko's Robber Takedown

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Superheroines, Nudity, Wedgies, Mind Fuck, Ass Fetish, Belly Fetish, Boot Fetish, Dancing, Brunette, Long Hair, Female Domination, Pov, Slingshot Bikini, Vibrator, Orgasms

Bob Earl thinks that he has gotten away with stealing from Tomiko's house. What he doesn't know is that she saw him doing it. She has followed him back to his house. He already managed to sell some of the stuff, and Tomiko overhears his phone conversation. She confronts him. At first he is very cocky, but Tomiko manages to end that right away. She shows him who is the boss with some beatdowns and wrestling moves. He even gets feet in the face. By the end, Tomiko is not convinced he is telling the truth. She plans on keeping him captive until she gets all her stuff back.

Duration: 16:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2996kbps

File size: 373.1 MB

Download Tomiko's Robber Takedown

Veronica Moser

Veronica says: " According to my tattoo, I can be a bitch - especially when I have a submissive guy at my feet who loves to be mistreated as my personal shit slave and fuck stud. He did a great job licking my cunt and fucking my ass, so I rewarded him with an intimate dinner for two - I can be a nice bitch too !"

Format: avi
Duration: 29:45
Video: 800x450, DivX 5, 991kbps

File size: 246.0 MB

Download Veronica Moser

What You Need Is A Key Holder

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Amber tells this disgusting Beta that he is worthless and has no meaning in life. Which is obvious. If he doesn't have a key holder then what is the point of his existence? I have multiple betas that I control. I love being a key holder. And Amber does too. Thank god she is here to teach this failure how to get a key holder. He is disgusting. He reminds me of my beta. Small dicked, ugly and selfish!

Duration: 17:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7226kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 956.2 MB

Download What You Need Is A Key Holder

Mean Girls Punishing Naughty Schoolgirls - Full HD 1080p

After getting caught making out with each other, it's time to punish natalie and abby. Mistress Melisande Sin, Mistress Karina and Mistress Mika love to punish and teach a lesson to both these disobedient girls. Now natalie has to take the huge strap-on cock of the Mistresses on her slutty holes and abby is being caned and spanked hard by the Mistresses.

Duration: 13:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19521kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mean Girls Punishing Naughty Schoolgirls - Full HD 1080p

Perfect Cool Full Magic Gold Nice Collection Lakeview Entertainment. Part 3.

Mistress then turns and drops Her white pantyhose covered ass onto the gasping slave and ss him some more as She inspects and makes fun of his tiny prick.Watch of hard bodied eastern European Mistress Crystal kick and ass fuck Marco.

Total size: 3.8 GB in 6 files.

Download Perfect Cool Full Magic Gold Nice Collection Lakeview Entertainment. Part 3.

Charlotte Pegs Lance and Tenderizes His Meat

Studio: SweetFemdom
Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Sissy, Cumshot, Cum Eating, Masturbation

Charlotte Sartre takes Lance for a ride with a huge strap on, but uses a brutal meat tenderizer on him for some fun foreplay!

Duration: 18:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Charlotte Pegs Lance and Tenderizes His Meat

Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Studio: AstroDomina/ Clips4Sale
Cast: AstroDomina - Natalie Mars & Alrik Angel
Genres: shemale femdom strapon plug bondage domination

Wow! A beautiful woman with strapon dominates the man and trance of Natalie. She tied them up and gave orders for what to do. She fucks Natalie, and trus fucks ass guy

Duration: 59:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8072kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Bondage Mayhem - Full Version