Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Your Balls For My Birthday

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Vanessa Vixon
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Tits, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Pantyhose
Video language: English

Lance was , tied up, and given to Vanessa Vixon as a personal toy for her birthday. She makes a deal with him, if his dick can measure up to 10 inches, she'll let him keep his balls, but if not, he's getting Nutted and they are getting added to her collection.
She pulls down his pants and measures his soft dick, and it's not even close, so she kicks him in the balls and teases him. She's wearing white pantyhose, a push up bra and a short skirt. He teasing his helping his cock size but the knees and kicks to his balls aren't so much.
Vanessa gets down on the floor and measures her feet to compare to his dick. She then covers his cock with her foot and crushes it, also playing with his balls with some snap kicks. "Don't whine, cause I'll just hurt you more :)"
To tease him even more, she gets some lube and starts to stroke his cock while he's tie up. Her tits are amazing and her cruel smile cuts right through him. "If this doesn't grow big enough, I'm going to cut your balls off."

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:45
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2948kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 377.9 MB

Download Your Balls For My Birthday

Sadistic Strap on

Release Year: 2018

Goddess Brianna and Kendra James have slave bound in an utter helpless position. His balls are locked behind is ass. His arms are restrained in a binder and secured over his head. His mouth is held open with a dental gag. The ladies stroke their strap on cocks and size the bitch up. The get a rush of excitement just seeing the bitch in such a vulnerable position. Then they start fucking the slut's ass and mouth. Brianna and Kendra tag team the bitch, taking turns with each of his holes. After a brutal round of fucking the slut is let down from the bondage device. But the ladies are far from finished with him. The bend his legs over his head and pile drive him, bitch fucking him as he fights back tears.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 294.2 MB

Download Sadistic Strap on

Fraulein Mina - Kinky Rubber Excess

Cast: Fräulein Mina

In this Session, I strapped my rubber object in a swing, with his legs spread wide. To make him even feel more helpless, I decided to add a little sensory deprivation and put an inflatable rubber mask on his head and then pumped it up really good. Making me real horny to see him there strapped, with his legs spread out, I started to work on his hole with my fingers.
Of course I couldn't resist playing around with his nipples and his cock. Another hole which caught my interest was the one in the mask, which was then covered by my hands from time to time. Have a look at how I take my horny, willingly and bent over rubber object nr4 with my huge, black strap-on. How wonderful it is to hear him gasping and moaning quietly.
Just when my rubber object thinks that he could nicely recover from his previous treatment in the rubber body bag, I feel even more like abusing his helplessness. After an extensive breath control play with the help of the gas mask, I first of all take a good long pis.

Duration: 50:23
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 475.2 MB

Download Fraulein Mina - Kinky Rubber Excess

Picnic For Sluts

Studio: Lava XXX

They took a blanket and went for some picnic. Two little sluts were completely alone and they started her favorite game, kissing, cuddling and pussy licking. Is there anything better? They even do not need any cock around!

Duration: 19:59
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3790kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 573.7 MB

Download Picnic For Sluts

Princess Bella & Princess Ashley - Bust Or Get Busted

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Pain, Ballbusting, High Heels

Not every loser who tries out gets to be a "Mean Girls" slave. This is 100% REAL. We really had a slave come to try out, and like a fucking loser he couldn't even take a simple ball busting. He kept falling to the floor and crying like a little bitch, begging us to stop.

Duration: 6:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17687kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 789.0 MB

Download Princess Bella & Princess Ashley - Bust Or Get Busted

Princess Kali - made Whores

Cast: Princess Kali

Oh, the dirty, perverted things that the Princess bestows upon her sluts! Watch as dicks and dildos of all kinds are made into mouths and throats of cocksucking sluts. One whore gets caged inside Princess Kali's dungeon and gets his cock sucked by a sub through the bars. Another diapered sissy gets cummed on by a couple of horny cockwhackers. Also, two sluts suck her big, silver strap-on dildo, taking turns to worship her shaft. And, with her hands on her whore's head, the Princess them to deep throat and is truly delighted at her complete whore degradation. Whip out your cock and enjoy the fun!

Duration: 53:09
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps

File size: 770.8 MB

Download Princess Kali - made Whores

Brandi Love-Stepmom Milking Control

Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob

Alex is about to go out to a party to hook up with some sleazy girls, but his Stepmom Brandi Love has other ideas. Brandi does not want him around girls who are just after his big trust fund, so she decides to take matters into her own hands by milking Alex herself before she lets him leave! Brandi expertly controls Alex through his dick, getting him more and more excited as she uses different techniques to jerk his cock, She even lets him kiss her large breasts just to make him even hornier, Once Alex has been milked to orgasm, Brandi has another surprise for him - a chastity cage! She is not taking any chances on Alex getting horny enough to have sex even after his milking, so she is keeping her control over his cock

Duration: 16:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8137kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Brandi Love-Stepmom Milking Control

Fluffy finds a new princess

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Amber shows Lexi a beta from the stockroom. He's the last one. His name is Fluffy. Lexi gazes at Fluffy disapprovingly. She did want to get a beta today, but Fluffy is not exactly what she had in mind. Still, he's the last one, so he's the only option for Lexi if she wants a beta right now. Lexi asks Amber what Fluffy's good for. Amber tells Lexi that he's already in chastity and used to being beaten. He also is good for tributes. Lexi takes a look at his teeth and tests out a face slap. He barely flinches from the slap. A good sign.

Duration: 7:32
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29605kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Fluffy finds a new princess

A real life

Genres: Female Domination

The interesting by-product of this ongoing documentation of his ordeal is that I can now share with everyone what happened during this intense on-going scene as we are releasing this footage on The English Mansion. We have even created a new place inside the members' area for this content called The Cells. There have been difficulties in making it watchable, we had over 160 hours of footage. When the slave was set a long manual task or was sleeping for example, we speeded up the footage by 500% which shows what the slave had to endure is quite real. We did take out some of the sleeping as even speeded up, 6 minutes of someone sleeping is not very interesting to watch.

Duration: 2:00:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2649kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download A real life

Sorority Break Balls

Cast: Billy Blast, JC Simpson, Leena Skye
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Big Tits, Face Sitting, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Multiple Dommes, Pantyhose

JC Simpson is finding sympathy from her big sorority , Leena Sky... Her boyfriend cums too quick and she is not getting fucked right... She talks about it to her sorority right in front of her boyfriend, humiliating him...Leena has heard enough. It is time to take action. If he is cumming to fast, his balls need to be adjusted with a little teasing and . They take turns, one hold him up while the other knees him in the nuts.Then they lay him down, and one straddles his face while the other brutalizes his balls. Leena holds his head while JC shakes her perfect ass in pussy just inches from his tongue, "Oh you want that... you can't have that..."They stand him back up for more kicks and knees and then leave him with sore and blue balls.Later on, JC Simpson and her sorority , Leena Sky, return to JC's loser boyfriend. While he is on the couch, Leena kisses JC and tries to convince her to leave him, but JC wants to give him another chance. He just needs a little more training... JC wakes.

Duration: 19:07
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 432.1 MB

Download Sorority Break Balls

Mistress Courtney

Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strapon

I love Strapon play. I love it even more when I am in My leather. I love pounding into one of My slaves, making them quiver and moan. I love looking at you and My hips go back and forth, My cock tickling that prostate. Do you like to watch My hips sway? Do you wish it was you?

Duration: 6:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20278kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 985.7 MB

Download Mistress Courtney

Fraulein Mina - Kinky Rubber Excess

Cast: Fräulein Mina

In this Session, I strapped my rubber object in a swing, with his legs spread wide. To make him even feel more helpless, I decided to add a little sensory deprivation and put an inflatable rubber mask on his head and then pumped it up really good. Making me real horny to see him there strapped, with his legs spread out, I started to work on his hole with my fingers.
Of course I couldn't resist playing around with his nipples and his cock. Another hole which caught my interest was the one in the mask, which was then covered by my hands from time to time. Have a look at how I take my horny, willingly and bent over rubber object nr4 with my huge, black strap-on. How wonderful it is to hear him gasping and moaning quietly.
Just when my rubber object thinks that he could nicely recover from his previous treatment in the rubber body bag, I feel even more like abusing his helplessness. After an extensive breath control play with the help of the gas mask, I first of all take a good long pis.

Duration: 50:23
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 475.2 MB

Download Fraulein Mina - Kinky Rubber Excess

Slut Shaming Batman

Cast: Lance Hart, Riley Reyes
Genres: Ass Worship, Big Booty, Cosplay, Cum Eating, Edging - Begging to Cum, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Pussy Licking, Sex, Shiny Tights, Spandex, Super

Super Riley is new on the scene in Gotham. She's been a good crime fighter, but Batman has some issues with her slutty ways. He confronts her about it, basically slut shaming her for over using her super power (the ability to magically make men get ultra horny). He accuses her of doing it for her own pleasure. When he brings up that he heard she sucked off the Riddler just for fun, she cuts him off and uses her pussy magic on the Dark Knight just to shut him up.Quickly Batman embraces her with a kiss and grabs her tits. She laughs. "Maybe if you just got laid a little more you wouldn't be so damn grumpy."He falls to his knees and worships her ass and legs intensely. After a long worship, he rips open her shiny pantyhose, unsnaps her leotard and buries his face in her pussy from behind. Super Riley loves having her superior super hero on his knees below her. Batman fucks her from behind until she cums, then she puts him on his back to ride him and explain the full extent of her.

Duration: 18:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 698.7 MB

Download Slut Shaming Batman

Obey Melanie sc 13

Cast: Obey Melanie
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Footjob, Milking, Cum Eating

This collection shows just how dominant my feet can be. You'll see why slaves beg to serve me. What man could resist feet as gorgeous as mine?

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14821kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Obey Melanie sc 13

Brutal Payback

Cast: Chichi Medina, Lance Hart
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Big Tits, CBT, Emasculation, Fitness Chicks, Muscle Dommes

Lance is in quite a predicament. He had earlier made a deal with Chichi that if she let him tie her up and play with her, she could do ANYTHING she wants with him after. He had no idea just how sadistic his hot little friend really is.Now Lance is handing by his wrists from an engine crane in an empty warehouse. Chichi struts up to him in a sexy little school girl outfit with stockings and some vicious high heels. She makes it clear right away that she's very interested in destroying his balls. Slowly. Painfully. She grabs and squeezes each ball between her fingers and applies hard direct pressure with her nails, making him scream in pain. She just giggles. This is just the beginning. It's important to Chichi that her friend Lance stays totally erect while she destroys his balls. She teases him with her PERFECT body by stripping down between BRUTAL kicks and grinding against him.After some serious direct and hard kicks to his balls, grabs his balls one last time. "I just wanna rip the.

Duration: 16:38
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

Download Brutal Payback

Mistress Serena

Cast: Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strapon

There is no doubt that when it comes fucking men with a strap-on, Goddess Serena has skills! This hot clip shows Goddess braking in a new slut and driving him to new depths of submission! We can only watch and fantasies how it would feel to be under her spell!

Duration: 13:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19394kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mistress Serena