Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Strap On Fuck Buddies

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Bailey Paige, Dakota Charms, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Booty, Blowjob, Cumshot, Multiple Dommes, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Sex, Strap On - Pegging, Teen Dommes
Video language: English

Dakota Charms is hanging out with Bailey Paige. They are both really horny so Dakota gets her fuck buddy, Lance Hart, to come over. Bailey gets excited, but Dakota has to explain that when they "fuck" Dakota fucks him in the ass with a strap-on. Bailey doesn't even blink. She says, "That's cool, but can I use his cock, cause I need to get fucked too."
Dakota fucks Lance on his back while Bailey looks on in awe at first. Quickly she rips open her fishnets and sits on his face, making him lick her pussy while he's getting railed really hard.
When Dakota is done with his ass, Lance bends Bailey over and fucks her. Dakota encourages them to fuck harder while she makes herself cum with a vibrator. Bailey cums, sucks on Lance's cock, then jerks him off until he cums all over himself.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:24
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2901kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 431.0 MB

Download Strap On Fuck Buddies

Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

Release Year: 2018

What is the solution if you live in a relationship where both parts are submissive? Does the sex work? The answer is yes. All they have to do is to visit Mistress Kathia's bdsm club and offer their body to the Domina, letting her do anything she wants to them. Kathaia's control turns both Sophie and Renato on without end to the point when they have an earth-shattering climax.

Duration: 24:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

Ms. Sinstress and Xi Looks A Lot Like XXXmas - Full HD 1080p

Always wanted to slap, yell at or knee those Christmas salesman? Want to give those janglers or pushers a piece of your mind? or just plain done having everyone try to sell you stuff?! Well we have had enough!

Duration: 13:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9880kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ms. Sinstress and Xi Looks A Lot Like XXXmas - Full HD 1080p

Veronica Gives the Sweet Dick

Cast: Lance Hart, Veronica Love
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Cum Eating, Fishnets, Hand Jobs, Strap On

Veronica Love is standing over Lance while he jerks his cock. "I don't know why you bother with that, you know I only let you cum when I'm fucking you..."
She has a vibrating 8 inch strap-on, and she is going to fuck his ass hard and deep until she is satisfied. Veronica makes him ride it at first. The vibrating cock is making him go crazy, keeping him on the edge of cumming while she penetrates him.
She makes him beg for more and tell her how much he likes being fucked.
Veronica fucks him in a couple different positions until she cums, then she leaves him with blue balls for now...
Veronica Love returns to Lance. Now she is wearing cute knee high socks over her fishnets, and she still has her huge strap-on...
She bends him over and pounds his ass from behind. She makes him beg for more, then lays down and makes him ride her huge cock until she milks his cock all over him.
Before he cums, she makes him beg for his own cum, and makes him open his mouth, pointing his cock towar.

Duration: 18:06
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 405.1 MB

Download Veronica Gives the Sweet Dick

Fuck Your Hot Student - Lose Your Balls

Cast: Brittany Andrews, Tony Orlando, Whitney Wright
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, Big Tits, Blowjob, CBT, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Long Legs, Mature Dommes, Multiple Dommes

Whitney Wright is a very hot and extremely slutty student in Tony Orlando's class. He's trying to play it cool while she fingers her own pussy while sitting on her desk in his classroom.
The Principal (Britany Andrews) storms into his class and confronts him about fucking his students. He swears he would never. Then Principal Andrews tells him it's ok, he should fuck his hot student.
Whitney spreads her legs wide on her teacher's desk while Principal Andrews shoves Tony's face in her young pussy. Whitney asks, "Principal Andrews, is this like the last teacher who you told me to fuck and then we cut his balls off after.?"
Right then Whitney clamps her thighs around her teacher's neck, trapping his mouth on her pussy. Principal Andrews explains that he will be fucking his student, but after he cums they will be destroying his balls for good.
Whitney begs for his cock, and smiles when he quickly wants to cum. She knows her young pussy is too much for him to handle. Every time h.

Duration: 19:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Fuck Your Hot Student - Lose Your Balls

Rubber Slaves

Mistress Sandra and Mistress Perversity (not their real names, I suspect) are two "rubber-inspired" dominas, whatever that means. In this film, we see the duo train their slaves to become simple rubber objects whose only purpose is to satisfy the bizarre desires of their latex-clad tormentresses. The director of the film brings us through several events which build upon a common philosphical theme through out the story. In four separate scenarios, the rubber slaves are submitted to various tortures and rituals according to the unspeakable whims of their captors. However, the viewer will wonder whether these "slaves" are truly made into these actions against their will - or whether thay are simply servile beings who enjoy this activity. The director of this film cleverly withholds the answer, leaving the audience to ponder long after leaving the theater.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:11:56
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1122kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 693.9 MB

Download Rubber Slaves

Crazy redhead in action

Studio: Small Talk

Crazy redhead babe getting wild as she is enjoying the amazing action pleasuring her man in a bizarre style. Get freaky as the crazy bitch is getting only wilder having her leather man pleasured in the best way possible.

Duration: 9:21
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 258.8 MB

Download Crazy redhead in action

Creepy Doctor Gets Ass Fucked

Cast: Draven Navarro, Sarah Diavola
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Chastity, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights, Strap On

Sarah Diavola comes to in a hospital with a Doctor (Draven Navarro) checking her vitals. She is wearing shiny pantyhose, a high cut leotard, sock and sneakers. She was not wearing this before she got there.
"Doctor, why am I here? What happened!?"
"We dressed you when you arrived. I'm afraid I have bad news. you are terminal."
Sarah jumps up and tries to enthusiastically explain that she's fine. The doctor sits her down and explains that there is only one procedure that might save her. He grabs a pink dildo. "You have to shove this up my ass ma'am."
Sarah watches the doctor disrobe and notices that he's wearing a chastity device. He tries to brush it off. She proceeds to pound his ass like her life depends on it, because she thinks it does. She starts to get really into it. In the process, she gets the doctor to admit that he's not really a doctor and this is just his ploy to get her to fuck his ass. He begs her to keep going. She fucks him so hard he asks her to marry .

Duration: 17:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7821kbps
Audio: 217kbps

Download Creepy Doctor Gets Ass Fucked

Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven have slave Bart right where they want him. He is saran-wrapped to the CBT chair as the girls punch him, poke him and tell him that he has to do everything they say in order to get milked. He agrees and is stroked by Raven while Isobel slaps him around, chokes him, and teases him with Raven's gorgeous breasts. Slave Bart thinks he is in for a real treat as he cums all over until Isobel punches him repeatedly in his nuts and ruins his orgasm. (She punches him SO HARD, that when the camera cut out, slave Bart actually had fainted. You can actually see him about to completely pass out, face sweating, blinking his eyes unable to see).The girls laugh about his demise afterwards.

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20496kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

Little Cock Big Pain - Miss Xi and Russian Queen M - Full HD 1080p

Miss Xi and Goddess M are enjoying a slave together. Double the pleasure and double the pain for this little bitch who can't even get his little cock hard in their presence. For that he needs to be punished. CBT, face sitting, scissoring, foot face fucking, flogging and spitting are what's in store for this little slut. They even make him beg to be farted on.

Duration: 6:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12695kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 634.4 MB

Download Little Cock Big Pain - Miss Xi and Russian Queen M - Full HD 1080p

2 Hot Nurses Fuck Dr's Ass

Genres: Ass Worship, Big Booty, Big Tits, Face Sitting, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Mature Dommes, Multiple Dommes, Pantyhose

Whitney Wright and Britney Andrews are nurses. Tony Orlando is a Doctor overseeing Nurse Whitney check on Nurse Britney to see if she has been recently contaminated by a patient.
Nurse Whitney questions Dr Tony on the new slutty nurse outfits, and why he isn't wearing pants. He gives her a really good reason, but he can't explain the giant strap on cock that she found in his office.
Dr Tony stammers to explain that he isn't a pervert when the two hot nurses interrupt him to claim his slutty butthole and take turns fucking his brains out on the hospital bed.

Duration: 16:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 953.5 MB

Download 2 Hot Nurses Fuck Dr's Ass

Bad Boyz Bound & Fucked Part 2

These "Bad Boyz" have been naughty and are in need of punishment. And, that's just what they'll get! In the first part of this double feature, Maxine X and the incredibly sexy, muscular and strict, Goddess Heather, team up on Taurus. He is bound to the cross, whipped and ass fucked. Its not all pain, however, as he is reward with cock sucking by Maxine as Goddess Heather fucks his ass at the same time.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:36:58
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bad Boyz Bound & Fucked Part 2

Ball Busted Little Bitch - Miss XI - Full HD 1080p

The scene opens as Miss XI delivers a hard kick to her slave's nuts. She looks stunning in her green latex dress and stylish stilettos. She asks her slave how his balls feel after yesterday's session, and instructs him to remove his package from his shorts, to prove he has no padding underneath. As he shows himself, she delivers another solid kick that crushes his cock and balls and brings him to his knees. Miss XI uses the opportunity to walk around and kick him from behind. Each time he stands, she kicks him from the front and whenever he goes down, she gets him from behind. The poor guy he doesn't know if he should stay up or go down. Miss XI orders him to say, "I'm a little bitch," and reminds him to thank her as well.

Duration: 6:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9720kbps

File size: 481.6 MB

Download Ball Busted Little Bitch - Miss XI - Full HD 1080p

Black Leather Dominatrix

Cast: Mistress Youko
Genres: Femdom POV, asian, leather, boot

You know alpha women wear black leather, don't you? Today, I give you the pleasure of seeing me clad in sexy powerful black leather. I will educate you who is in control, who is superior, and who is your owner. Worship your goddess's leather boots, gloves, top and leggings. Your surrender is unavoidable.

Duration: 19:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10151kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Black Leather Dominatrix

Oink If It Hurts Piggy - Mistress Maya Sinstress - Full HD 1080p

But sometimes they don't have a lot of money- but that doesn't bother her. Because she keeps a pathetic old foot-cuck locked up in a cage, and uses IT to pay for her dates ! Its a win-win for Princess!

Duration: 7:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10179kbps

File size: 588.1 MB

Download Oink If It Hurts Piggy - Mistress Maya Sinstress - Full HD 1080p

Double Pegging Office Work

Genres: Ass Worship, Big Booty, Big Tits, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, MILF, Multiple Dommes, Pantyhose, Pantyhose

Whitney Wright is slacking at her office job with her feet on her desk. Her boss, Britney Amber, confronts her about her pour performance, and tells her that her job is on the line unless she starts working hard and immediately fucks a guy in the ass with a strapon.
Tony Orlando overhears what's going on so he walks into Whitney's office in just panties and lets them both know that he's available for an ass fucking.
The two ladies both fuck his brains out with a giant strapon. Whitney goes first. She's new to fucking sissy men with strapons, so her more experienced boss straps up and shows her how it's done by fucking him until he can't take anymore.

Duration: 17:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps
Audio: 220kbps

Download Double Pegging Office Work

Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

The Slave has to suck and kiss the green rubber boots of Lady Victoria very submissive and passionately. And then a surprise guest walks into the room. It is Mistress Cynthia, a new blonde german Femdom. Meanwhile I take a sit with my rubberass on the slaves face and Mistress cynthia treating the slaves cock.
The new blonde Mistress cynthia and myself like to fuck our slave. First I put him an electro-dildo into his ass and the slave has to suck the long black dick of Mistress cynthia. Now the slaves asshole is big enough and I start to fuck him hard and deep.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

I Do That To Men - Miss Madison - Full HD 1080p

4:34 play time. When it's a heat wave you have to love the backyard pool and hot tub. In this scene sexy Miss Madison has her slave in the hot tub with her, to massage and suck her feet and toes, while she relaxes with a glass of wine and then to play games with him by dunking him under the water with her feet and finally her ass.

Duration: 4:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10089kbps

File size: 349.0 MB

Download I Do That To Men - Miss Madison - Full HD 1080p