Super Sweet Teen Bi-Sex | Real Bisexual Of Bi-Exxxtreme

Renee Roulette - Your Wet Dream

Cast: Renee Roulette
Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Se
Video language: English

Renee Roulette has taught her cuckold husband to submit to anything she wants. This guy just hooked up a hot girl. Too bad Renee Roulette 's husband is asleep in the bed. Renee Roulette has cuckold husband and is in for a big surprise when she brings his boss in to fuck her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:20
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10410kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Renee Roulette - Your Wet Dream

Megan Rain Birthday Cuckold

Release Year: 2015
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore

Megan Rain - It's Kade's birthday, so his wife Megan Rain took him to dinner. When they get home there is a birthday bull waiting to fuck his wife while the little cuckold watches. After he uses her perfect little body over and over he spews his seed all over her pussy for her sissy husband to eat off. After all is done she makes her sissy husband eat his own load too.

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6316kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Megan Rain Birthday Cuckold

That Cuckold Husband

Cast: Jenna Reid

Well, this time Leona isn't going to get quite what she had hoped for; at the last second, she relented and had her brand new lover put on a condom. But, there's always a price to be paid; the scales must be balanced. In other words, the semen has to end up somewhere, as it seems such a shame to waste that beautiful black seed. Luckily, Jenna Reid 's weaker half is more than willing, after some arm twisting, to let the baby batter find a new home in his belly. The only trick will be getting it from the deflated and defiled condom into his gaping maw. Jenna Reid 's resourceful, though, and where there's a will, there's a way!.

Duration: 23:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6431kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download That Cuckold Husband

Tera Joy With Some Friends (1080p)

Cast: Tera
Genres: Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Blowjobs, Deepthroating, jerk off, cumshot, pussy, threesome

Tera is Back! And badder then ever as she shows these two horny bi guys a thing or two about how to fuck! Seeing as how no one can resist Tera's charismatic personality and smokin' bod, she effortlessly gets her two curious suitors to fuck each other before they can take their turn with her. Soon everyone's lost in a hormone-charges haze and are licking, fucking, sucking and gulping down some steaming hot loads of bisexual cum!

Duration: 26:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6465kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Tera Joy With Some Friends (1080p)

Halle Von Photo Shoot

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Threesome, Humiliating, Bareback, Hardcore, Cumshot

Halle Von - Halle's husband Jimmy has written a book about his sexual history, and wants to use his current wife on the cover. When she gets a feel for the real stud that is posing with her she can't stop herself from wanting more. Jimmy is to watch his wife fuck another man and all he can do is keep the stud's cock wet. Jimmy accepts his role as a cuckold and even swallows the other guys jizz right out of his wife's creampie filled pussy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Halle Von Photo Shoot

BiMaxx Bi Style Part 2

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Tainler BiMaxx
Cast: Victoria Rose, Rachel Evans, Terry Sullivan
Genres: Bisexual , CFNM, Gay, Orgy Sex, Party Sex

By update two in this Cfnm bisexual orgy you know this group of sexy dudes is totally naked and going totally hardcore on their asses!

Duration: 27:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6538kbps
Audio: 215kbps

Download BiMaxx Bi Style Part 2

Anny Aurora - A Slave

Cast: Anny Aurora

On the planet Hollywood, it's a little different: whoever controls the vagina, controls the world. It's a common misconception that the pervy miscreants whose offices hold casting couches are in charge. In reality, it's the dream-chasing starlets whose vaginas steer the course of events. All Anny Aurora needed was a break in order to start down the road to celebrity rehab. If that meant giving some skeevy record producer the same thing she gave out freely to all the boys back in Farmersville, well, that's not too hard, is it?. Her husband, Sc

Duration: 24:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6396kbps

Download Anny Aurora - A Slave

Payday! Scene 4 - Ani Blackfox, Tomm

Release Year: 2021
Studio: WhyNotBi

Tomm catches Ani Blackfox and Rodrigo fooling around in the office. She now wants to fuck both of them. Since Rodrigo requested a salary increase this is the only way she will give it to him! Get ready for the hottest Bi threesome yet!

Duration: 25:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5141kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 970.1 MB

Download Payday! Scene 4 - Ani Blackfox, Tomm

Tom and Tina Meet Judd

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Anal, Oral, Group, Hardcore, Cumshot

Tom and Tina are enjoying a horny night alone when Tom's best friend Judd stops by. He enters into the bedroom at a rather uncomfortable moment - Tina's mouth is stuffed with Tom's extra large member. Judd, who is bisexual, is so turned on by the site of his best friend's hot cock and Tina's hot tits that he insists on joining in. He starts by tasting Tom's cock for the first time - and boy does he love it. Tom and Tina are curious about Judd's length and girth, so they remove his dick from his pants, and boy are they satisfied with what they find. The three proceed to fuck and suck in every bisexual combo imaginable, finishing by cumming all over each other.

Duration: 22:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6377kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Tom and Tina Meet Judd

WhyNotBi Payday! Scene 4 - Ani Blackfox, Tomm, Rodrigo

Tomm catches Ani Blackfox and Rodrigo fooling around in the office. She now wants to fuck both of them. Since Rodrigo requested a salary increase this is the only way she will give it to him! Get ready for the hottest Bi threesome yet!

Duration: 25:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5141kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 970.1 MB

Download WhyNotBi Payday! Scene 4 - Ani Blackfox, Tomm, Rodrigo

Chase Arcangel Is Always Horny, Fucks And Dominates HionRyder

Cast: Chase Arcangel, Marcus VonRyder, Destiny Mira
Genres: Bisexual, Interracial, Oral, Anal Sex, Vaginal Sex, Threesome, Hardcore, Cumshots

Three horny kids watching TV on a bed and the power goes out..What do you think is gonna happen lol? Chase Arcangel is the first to admit he's ready to fuck, although I doubt the sick minds of Marcus VonRyder and Destiny Mira were far behind. I think being cooped up for the storm really got Chase's blood pumping. Like fire and ice, Chase was extra aggressive yet loving at the same time. At one point he launches Destiny 4ft in the air, then proceeds to give Marcus a solid slap. Seconds later he dove in to kiss him and whispers to Marcus "Im so sorry, are you okay"? Marcus gave him the okay, and then it was on. Chase used his big dick perfectly on sexy Destiny and handsome Marcus

Duration: 23:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 861.5 MB

Download Chase Arcangel Is Always Horny, Fucks And Dominates HionRyder

CumEatingCuckolds Sabrina Banks Bad Nanny

Cast: Sabrina Banks
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore

Sabrina Banks Jimmy and his wife have a perfect life, the perfect house, the perfect family, and of course, the perfect sexy nanny that the men wants to f"ck so bad.

Duration: 26:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps

Download CumEatingCuckolds Sabrina Banks Bad Nanny

Alexa Nova

Cast: Alexa Nova
Genres: Bisexual.Oral Sex.Anal Sex.Kissing

I was walking with my husband on the street. We reached a buss stop and noticed a black man sitting alone. I felt attracted to him immediately and invited him back home to show me what a black man cock can do. He fucked me in front of my husband, both my pussy and ass. My husband was watching and I was looking into his eyes as Joachim was shoving his big black dick inside me. I suck it good and gave him a deepthroat blowjob. He fucked me doggystyle, cowgirl, we spooned and he came on my pussy. It was so fucking hot, for both me and my husband.

Duration: 23:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7155kbps
Audio: 246kbps

Download Alexa Nova

Valentina Nappi

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Bisexual.Oral Sex.Anal Sex.Kissing

I was walking with my husband on the street. We reached a buss stop and noticed a black man sitting alone. I felt attracted to him immediately and invited him back home to show me what a black man cock can do. He fucked me in front of my husband, both my pussy and ass. My husband was watching and I was looking into his eyes as Joachim was shoving his big black dick inside me. I suck it good and gave him a deepthroat blowjob. He fucked me doggystyle, cowgirl, we spooned and he came on my pussy. It was so fucking hot, for both me and my husband.

Duration: 22:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3262kbps

File size: 588.3 MB

Download Valentina Nappi

Death In The Family

Cast: Farrah Flower
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Hardcore

Jimmy and Farrah are checking out a funeral home for Jimmy's. Jimmy has been so sad that his fri is gone, that he hasn't kept his wife happy. When the funeral director shows them an optional "fainting room" - Farrah has a chance to get some action. Poor Jimmy is so lost he does what he is told like a good little cuckold husband.

Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7258kbps

Download Death In The Family

BiMaxx Bi Bouncers Part 1

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Tainler BiMaxx
Cast: Bisexual
Genres: Bisex, Party

It's time to get another incredible bisexual party started, and this time around they're getting started with some exercises balls to loosen them up and get them ready for the mega pile of boy-on-boy-on-girl-on-girl action that about to happen for this twelve person crew!

Duration: 26:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6601kbps
Audio: 245kbps

Download BiMaxx Bi Bouncers Part 1

CumEatingCuckolds Kasey Warner Found Cock

Cast: Kasey Warner
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Interracial, Threesome, Humiliating

Kasey Warner Kasey sent her worthless cuckold men out to find some cock. He found a real big black cock out on the town and brought it back home to his wife.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 7812kbps

Download CumEatingCuckolds Kasey Warner Found Cock

Sarah Key, Tomm, Jerry - Strap Him in the Shower

Cast: Sarah Key, Tomm, Jerry
Genres: Bisexual, Bareback, Oral/Anal/Vaginal Sex, Threesome, Hardcore, Cumshots

European beefcake Tomm struts into the locker room, his big white robe hiding his furry torso and a massive hard-on. When he spots Sarah Key in a sexy black dress, seemingly out of place in the men's change room he approaches her and soon she's gently sucking and kissing his massive cock. A few feet away, the pair have an admirer in the bushy bearded Jerry. Jerry watches the two horny hotties, stroking himself as they play with each other's bodies before slowly approaching them. Tomm invites Jerry to taste his dick and the sexy chiseled stud is quick to take him up on the offer. The trio play together, Tomm stroking Sarah's pussy as she tongues Jerry's cock and balls, before moving to the shower where they can make things even steamier. Sarah keeps her red stilettos on as her and Tomm take turns servicing Jerry's throbbing cock then pops her leg up to give Tomm access to her wet and ready pussy. The boys need more though, so she straps on a thick purple dildo and lets them take turns .

Duration: 26:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3715kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 760.9 MB

Download Sarah Key, Tomm, Jerry - Strap Him in the Shower

Kate England - Oh No

Cast: Kate England
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Se

Kate England has taught her cuckold husband to submit to anything she wants. This guy just hooked up a hot girl. Too bad Kate England's husband is asleep in the bed. Kate England has cuckold husband and is in for a big surprise when she brings his boss in to fuck her.

Duration: 22:05
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10506kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Kate England - Oh No

Real Men Work That Wood

Release Year: 2015
Cast: gays and girls
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Anal, Oral, Group, Hardcore, Cumshot

Two sexy studs are chopping some firewood for their cute client, and she's nice enough to come out and offer them some during their break. However, after seeing that these guys are big fans of hard muscles and hard dicks, this chick quickly puts herself into the mix with some shoulder massaging and then some dick massaging, making sure they're both ready to go for a bi MMF threesome! Sure enough, these studs are down to fuck, getting it on with themselves and their cutie babe employer, thrusting pussy and ass until both cumshots come out on both guy and girl, keeping it beautifully bi!

Duration: 25:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3750kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 745.9 MB

Download Real Men Work That Wood