Sweet boy's | Your Hot Ass For My Long Dick

Gaymania_SC-2895 Lan & Holden: Bareback

"I like it all. I like to top, I like to bottom," tall hunk Lan tells first-timer Holden. The bearded cutie says he's into "really good, genuine connection. I feel like we have a really good one. Anything else is perfect." The guys discuss what really turns them on before eagerly devouring each other's cocks. Lan makes Holden moan as he rims him and slides his huge cock into his hole. Holden rides Lan and swallows his cock, then Lan gives him a hard pounding in doggystyle and missionary. The top gives Holden a big facial, and Holden strokes himself till he cums.

Genre: Ass To Mouth, Bareback, Ass Licking, Spitting, Cum Shot, Gay, Anal, Sex, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Facial, Blowjob, Kissing
Cast: Lan & Holden

VideoQuality: HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 544.1 MB
Duration: 00:25:26
Resolution: 1280x720

Click the link below for download:

SC2895_Lan__Holden_Bareback.mp4

Gaymania_SC-2080 Martin

Martin has been playing ball his whole life and bragged about how good he was. little did we know how really good he actually was. I've been swinging a bat for a few years now. He laughed Do you ever make it home! I make it on base and almost always slide into home! By now it was clear we were no longer talking about baseball. After showing off, he headed back to the studio where he stayed hard the entire time. I like the attention, what can I say? When it was time to bust, Martin shot one of the thickest loads I have ever seen. It was huge!

Genre: Posing, Solo, Cumshots, Tattoos, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Freshmen
Cast: Martin

FileSize: 475.2 MB
Duration: 00:15:19

SC2080_Martin.mp4

Gaymania_SC-2077 Steve

Steve is a goofball from California that loves to just run around and have a good time. I have always been a bit of a free spirit and get off on just being myself. I had to ask, What else gets you off? Steve laughed a little bit, I have never really identified to just one thing. It could be a guy or it could be a girl. Who knows? He has a huge bubble butt also that he doesn't mind showing off. So have you ever been with a guy? Yup! What happened? Well you know! With a huge butt like this, I had to bottom. I sucked him off too of course. Just talking about this made Steve blush and smile. He really is such a nice guy!

Genre: Cumshots, Solo, Freshmen, Interview, Muscles, Masturbation, Posing
Cast: Steve

FileSize: 411.2 MB
Duration: 00:13:22

SC2077_Steve.mp4

Gaymania_SC-2083 Robert

Robert is a very sexually adventurous guy that was really excited about being on set. I don't know why we hide it all behind close doorslet's do it all in public. Robert comes to us from the south and had a smile on his face the whole time. Has anyone ever told you that you have an amazing ass? I get that once in a while! He grinned. Especially when I go out to gay bars with my friends, but hey, a compliment is a compliment! Once Robert started stroking on set we knew we had to see his huge ass and beautiful hole, so we put him in an awesome position that shows it all off. Well, that was new. I think it would be fun to come back and try that again! Robert smiled and ran off to shower.

Genre: Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Cumshots, Posing, Interview, Freshmen
Cast: Robert

FileSize: 546.1 MB
Duration: 00:17:33

SC2083_Robert.mp4

Gaymania_SC-2089 Manny

Manny is a really sweet, young, gay guy. From the second we picked him up at the airport to when he left the studio he was the most polite, nicest kid we have seen in a long time. So you said you were gay? I asked. Yup! Sure am! Tell me more about that. Well I came out when I was young. I mix it up between being a top and a bottom. Some days I like to pound an ass. Manny smirked a bit. Other days, however, I like to get used like a little Slt. I couldn't help but to try to dig deeper. Tell me more about being a little Slt. Manny smiled. I just liked being man handled. I don't really have a type but if I did I would say it would be the SeanCody type. Clearly Manny has come to the right place.

Genre: Latinos, Freshmen, Muscles, Cumshots, Dildo, Interview, Masturbation, Tattoos, Big Dick, Solo, Hairy, Posing
Cast: Manny

FileSize: 567.5 MB
Duration: 00:18:18

SC2089_Manny.mp4

Gaymania_SC-2086 Evan

Deep down I am just looking for love and someone to cook for me! Evan laughed. "I think today you might be looking in the wrong places. I joked with him Evan is a sweetheart with a huge ego. He knows that he is attractive, smart and funny and has no problem sharing that with the world. I guess you could say I walk a fine line between confidence and cockiness. Tell me about yourself. Well right now I am single and ready to mingle! We both busted out laughing. Did you really just say that? Hey I never said I was a comedian. Evan winked.

Genre: Solo, Masturbation, Muscles, Cumshots, Posing, Freshmen, Interview
Cast: Evan

FileSize: 544.9 MB
Duration: 00:17:30

SC2086_Evan.mp4

Gaymania_SC-2098 Jeremy

Jeremy is a baseball jock and an all-around nice guy with one of the nicest butts we've seen in a whileand he didn't hesitate showing it off along with his pitching skills. I had to ask, Are you a pitcher or a catcher? Jeremy laughed bashfully, I'm a pitcher. But you caught a few balls here or there I can't say I haven't. I'm not too sure we were talking about baseball anymore Back in the studio, he blew a nice load and went off to shower showing off that huge bubble butt of his again. Seriously though, I want to know, and everyone will probably be wanting to knowhow do we get a butt like yours? He smirked, Umm, squats. Lots of squats Do guys compliment that booty? Of course they do! I mean, who wouldn't? Look at it! Straight or gay guysI think the ass is appreciated by everybody. He does have a point there.

Genre: Freshmen, Interview, Muscles, Solo, Posing, Masturbation, Cumshots, Tattoos
Cast: Jeremy

FileSize: 479.3 MB
Duration: 00:15:21

SC2098_Jeremy.mp4

Gaymania_Real Couple (Klein Kerr, Massimo Piano)

Klein Kerr and Massimo Piano have passionate sex in this sexy Gods of Men scene.

Genre: Cumshots, Piercing, FlipFlop, Blowjob, Muscles, Masturbation, Anal Sex, Tattoos, Rimming, Uncut, Big Dicks
Cast: Klein Kerr, Massimo Piano

FileSize: 714.6 MB
Duration: 00:24:12

Real_Couple.mp4

Gaymania_SC-2074 Derrick

Derrick is an adorable guy from Spain with a sexy accent. He is still perfecting his English so it made conversations a bit difficult at first. However, once he took off his shorts, his huge cock instantly distracted me. Do you get a lot of compliments on your dick? Yes people like my dick! He said as he started whipping it back and forth. It's my favorite thing. He laughed Derrick has a great attitude and loved showing off his body. Have you ever been with another guy or touched their dick? I had to know. No not yet. Someone tried once but I was too drunk.

Genre: Masturbation, Solo, Posing, Uncut, Big Dick, Muscles, Freshmen, Interview, Cumshot
Cast: Derrick

FileSize: 366.4 MB
Duration: 00:11:44

SC2074_Derrick.mp4

Gaymania_SC-2050 Hoyt

Hoyt is a big guylike a really big guy! How tall are you? I asked 6'4 but if I stand on my tippy toes I can reach 6'7! When he's not at the beach causing trouble, Hoyt said he's constantly chasing the adrenalin rush. I like to keep the heart pumping, really get the juices flowing. How so? I like to skydive, bungee jump, you know anything that's going to make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up! As he was talking I couldn't help to notice that if Hoyt didn't shave his body he would be a pretty hairy guy. Why do you shave your chest? Sometimes I let it grow but I like how my abs look when I'm shaved.
- See more at

Genre: Freshmen, Big Dick, Cumshots, Solo, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Posing
Cast: Hoyt

FileSize: 559.9 MB
Duration: 00:17:59

SC2050_Hoyt.mp4

Gaymania_SC-2065 Cort

Cort is a fun-loving and carefree kind of guy who really just goes wherever the wind takes him. I've traveled a lot and done a lot of odd jobs. I've been a firefighter, been in the militaryI've seen it all and done it all early on in life. He also admits to being openly bisexual which peaked my curiosity right away. Tell me more about this! It just kind of happened one day after a long day on the job. A buddy of mine, we went out to get some drinks and next thing you know we were fooling around. It was interesting to say the least! He said with a huge smile on his face. Would you do it again? I asked. He didn't hesitate with his answer. Yes!

Genre: Tattoos, Interview, Posing, Cumshots, Freshmen, Muscles, Solo, Big Dick, Masturbation
Cast: Cort

FileSize: 491.7 MB
Duration: 00:15:45

SC2065_Cort.mp4

Gaymania_SC-2068 Gregory

Gregory is straight up cocky. He knows he has a big dick and he says he knows how to use it. I like to just get in there and do business. I got a big ole dick and can put it in use!, he said with a shit-eating grin on his face. Gregory was right, he did have a big dick and when he got worked up he was able to shoot half way across the room. Not only did he shoot across the room once, he managed to do it twice.

Genre: Cumshots, Solo, Masturbation, Posing, Interview, Big Dick, Freshmen, Muscles
Cast: Gregory

FileSize: 581.3 MB
Duration: 00:18:46

SC2068_Gregory.mp4

Gaymania_SC-2056 Felix (aka Jorge Fusco/Rocco Diaz/Juan Lopez)

Felix surprised us a bit when he took off his pants and showed us his huge uncut dick. That's a pretty big cock! Thanks. It gets lots of compliments from the guys and girls. Felix is openly bisexual and says he really likes a top to have a nice uncut dick just like himself. I never used to like men until recently. He admitted. He grew up in Cuba and has been living in the states for a few years. I'm slowly getting better at English, I think in a couple more months I'll speak more fluently. Felix had some fun teaching the crew some dirty words and goofing off in between takes. Its fun to just run around naked and joke, I don't get to do this at home.

Genre: Freshmen, Latinos, Masturbation, Posing, Muscles, Uncut, Solo, Cumshots, Interview
Cast: Felix

FileSize: 544.3 MB
Duration: 00:17:33

SC2056_Felix._aka_Jorge_Fusco.mp4

Gaymania_SC-2053 Keegan

From the Deep South, Keegan stands tall at 6 feet. Has anyone ever told you that you have a great accent? I had to ask. Yeah I get that a ton actually. He said with a southern accent. Its funny actually, I'm not the best at flirting so it helps me with my game. Keegan spends most of his time trying to eat healthy and work out as much as possible. I like the dedication it takes and the satisfaction of seeing my body look more and more in shape! It's a turn on for sure.
- See more at

Genre: Freshmen, Masturbation, Tattoos, Cumshots, Interview, Big Dick, Solo, Posing, Muscles
Cast: Keegan

FileSize: 447.8 MB
Duration: 00:14:16

SC2053_Keegan.mp4

Gaymania_Logan and Trevor (Logan, Trevor)

These two have spent a lot of time hanging out at Southern Strokes so even I was a little surprised to realize that I have never paired these two together. I decided that I was going to change that so I asked Logan and Trevor to come and hang out one hot summer day.Lets just say that these two pretty much started out naked and taking turns working the others' cock deep in their wet mouths. The guys were both obviously really turned on so it turned into one of those videos that you just sit back and let them do whatever they want.There is nothing Logan loves better than a nice cock in his ass. Well today he realized he hit the jackpot as soon as he climbed on top and eased his way down onto Trevor's massive piece of meat. It didn't take Logan long after riding it to ask Trevor to bend him over the couch and give him a real drilling.With every pump Logan screamed "Fuck Me! Fuck Me!" sending trevor into over drive. The guys ended their fuck session with Logan in his favorite position; on his back with his legs spread open wide and a big fat cock ripping open his hole. Logan let Trevor fuck him until he was ready to empty his load when Trevor pulled out and finished himself off all over Logan.

Genre: Cumshots, Condom, Big Cock, Kissing, Anal Sex, Dark Hair, Hardcore, Oral, Big Butt, Tattoos
Cast: Logan, Trevor

FileSize: 299.8 MB
Duration: 00:11:10

Logan_and_Trevor.mp4

Gaymania_10089) Photosession Videos: Matthew McEwan

We have a KinkyAngels crossover for you today. True to George`s promise that we would not keep all the younger cuties only on KinkyAngels we have this great photo set with Matthew McEwan.
Those of you with good memories will recall that Mathew also has another photosession a casting and a blow job scene with Gaelan Binoche here on BelAmiOnline as well from 2012 and 2013.
Taken from Matthew's bio on BelamiOnline
Matthew McEwan is one of those models that don't know what they want. He keeps changing his mind about shooting. For the time being, we have only two scenes with him. Whether Matthew will return to us is in the stars. He flew in to South Africa, shot two scenes, turned around and left again. Over my 20 years in the industry, I think that Matthew and Ryan Kutcher were the most indecisive boys that I've ever met. They were capable of changing their minds on any issues at least 20 times at the drop of a hat. Each week he would have a different attitude to shooting, which not only made things complicated, but exhausting as well.

Genre: Posing, Twink, Muscles, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Solo
Cast: Matthew McEwan

FileSize: 1.2 GB
Duration: 00:19:07
Resolution: 1440x816

10089_Photosession_Videos_Matthew_McEwan.mp4

Gaymania_Logan Taylor and Josh Long

Josh and Logan are both young and horny and full of attitude to go along with their prowess. When we decided to pair these two up, we weren't sure if Logan was going to fall in line or if he and Josh were going to get into a tussle while they fucked.
It was a breezy summer day making it a perfect day to have a little outdoor fuck session on the picnic table. Logan went down on Josh's cock getting him nice and hard making Logan's ass go up in the air just begging for Josh to take him deep.
Logan crawled up onto the table and got on all fours so that Josh could climb up on top and mount him. Josh eased his big hard cock into Logan's wet hole and slowly opened up Logan's ass. Josh turned the heat up a bit and Logan opened up wider as the boys went at it.
They took every position as deep as Josh could go finally finishing off Logan by giving him a good pounding after a hard pile drive. Josh went balls deep into Logan until both studs dumped their loads all over Logan's sweet, smooth body.

Genre: Tattoos, Muscles, Anal, Cumshots
Cast: Logan Taylor, Josh Long

FileSize: 440.8 MB
Duration: 00:12:37

Logan_Taylor_and_Josh_Long.mp4

Gaymania_SC-2007 Edin

THE HARDON OF EDIN
Twenty six year old Edin is a former hockey player from Spokane, Washington who lost several of his teeth playing the sport.
This dark haired, almost-Canadian has an engaging, confident way about him. He's totally at home in front of the camera, saying he's nervous but acting as cool as can be.
Edin's body is impressive to look at. His chest is huge, with big, rounded pecs and a thick dick that impressively stayed rock hard throughout his two busts.
He's also a gusher, shooting a load of cum up in the air like a geyser in a hot spring. Edin also reveals surprisingly that he likes to finger himself while cumming. In between jerkoffs, we see him in the shower doing just that and exposing a rosy-red butt hole.
Odds of Returning: We learn nothing of his sexuality. The fingering points us towards gay, but the vibe doesn't. I'm going with a very tentative 65%. I'm more confident, however, that if he does return, he will do very, very well.
JOHN TEGAN

Genre: Freshmen, Solo, Cumshots, Interview, Posing, Big Dick, Fingering, Masturbation, Muscles
Cast: Edin

FileSize: 635.9 MB
Duration: 00:18:29

SC2007_Edin.mp4

Gaymania_SC-2071 Bennett

Bennett is a big boy and in great shape. He just gout out of the military a few years ago and now is just relaxing, working out, and seeing the world. Have you always been in such great shape? I asked after one quick look at him. Nah. When I was younger I was really skinny and really out of shape. I got pushed around and decided I was done with that. I started working out and got huge and people stopped fucking with me. He smiled. Bennett was a natural once his dick got hard and clothes came off. He made all the right noises and really put on a great show! Really fun to watch him get into it and see the beads of sweat drip down his body as he fucked his hand.

Genre: Cumshot, Masturbation, Interview, Solo, Big Nipples, Freshmen, Tattoos, Big Dick, Muscles, Posing
Cast: Bennett

FileSize: 415.1 MB
Duration: 00:13:20

SC2071_Bennett.mp4