Sweet boy's | Your Hot Ass For My Long Dick

Gaymania_Ch.2 - Kai Neolani & Legrand Wolf - Size Comparison (Kai Neolani & Legrand Wolf)

Genre: Kissing, Oral, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Dad, Anal, Big Dicks, Bareback
Cast: Kai Neolani & Legrand Wolf

VideoQuality: HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 274.3 MB
Duration: 00:28:32
Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD:>>>

PJRzB9Kbr6jP7OA.mp4

Gaymania_Eli Fucks Marcus (Marcus Young)

Genre: BlowJob, Bareback, Masturbation, Tattoos, Cumshots, Anal, Big Dick, Muscle, Interracial, Rimming

Eli is an ass man so I figured what better gift than Marcus and his beautiful ass with perfectly smooth hole. He spent a good amount of time face deep in Marcus' hole, but can you blame him?! Marcus is the type of bottom who can either be connected with his top in a passionate love making session or lie there and just be a hole for his top to use until he unloads in you. He was the latter of the two, and loved every second of it.

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize: 1.57 GB
Duration: 00:18:31
Resolution: 1920x1080

Y8kQ9GEqvqMQhTo.mp4

Gaymania_Post Pump Fuck (Marcus Young, Dante Foxx)

Genre: Tattoos, Rimming, Big Dick, Anal, Interracial, Muscle, Bareback, BlowJob, Masturbation, Cumshots

Nothing gets the testosterone flowing quite like a shirtless workout on the beach with a guy who you want to fuck. Marcus has the ass that keeps on giving, but when I picked him up from the airport and saw it got even bigger and nicer, I knew which big dick I wanted to see slide in and out of it. Dante loves him some melanin so I knew this was going to be hot as fuck! Dante is a fuck machine so once he got done eating Marcus' beautiful ass, he went to town on his hole. The best tops like Dante know the perfect ratio of passionate, slow fucking and deep, intense plowing, and he left Marcus and his hole covered in cum and wanting more!

FileSize: 1.65 GB
Duration: 00:32:43

0UPDU3QF8TY5HaG.mp4

Gaymania_Kai's Creampie (Marcus Young, Kai Locks)

Genre: Masturbation, Anal, Interracial, Big Dick, Twinks, Bareback, Cumshots, BlowJob, Rimming

We're introducing another new guy this week, and he goes by the name Kai. I can't think of a better first time than fucking Marcus' bubble butt and smooth, warm hole. Kai is multitalented-- he plays volleyball, piano, and fucks like a champ. Both of these boys are 18 and full of testosterone, which they unleash on and in each other from start to finish. Kai has a perfectly sized and curved cock that stays rock hard and hits all the right places. You can see it on Marcus' face as he lies back and takes a perfect pounding. They blow their loads at almost the same time, leaving Marcus' hole dripping with Kai's load that he shot inside him.

FileSize: 1.92 GB
Duration: 00:33:49

PPc9gs2Sm6c0kQr.mp4

Gaymania_Overalls And Plentiful Spunk (Ben Kane, Koby Lewis, Lewis M)

Genre: Bareback, Rimming, Masturbation, Hairy, Kissing, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Muscles, Cumshots, Tattoos, Piercing, Uncut, Threesome
Cast: Ben Kane, Koby Lewis, Lewis M

I�?Tm so addicted to arse so I suppose it�?Ts not surprising that I�?Tve neglected my own place the kitchen was still in need of finishing for months now. So, finally got three blokes from the company to lend a hand and get the damn thing done. Now can you guess what happened when these numpties were left unsupervised? You don�?Tt get any prizes for getting the right answer. Just happened to have my phone handy so I thought m. fuck it, you may as well see what I saw when I walked in. Three testosterone packed decorators with nowt underneath their overalls is a fucking turn on I�?Tll admit. But I made sure they sucked up every bit of flying jizz before I signed o��? on the job.

FileSize: 616.5 MB
Duration: 00:24:08

Jxi0c4suS3W9z8h.mp4

Gaymania_SC-2794 Sean & Caden: Bareback

Genre: Blowjob, Cum Shot, Muscular, Anal, Bareback, Doggystyle, Deep Throat, Cum On Ass, All Sex
Cast: Sean & Caden

Handsome Caden's never taken a dick as big as Sean's, but he's ready for the challenge. The horny bottom shows he means business by deepthroating every inch of Sean's cock, and the top moans, "Oh fuck. Taste that fucking dick." Sean tosses Caden on the bed and rims his hole, then teases him with just the tip of his massive boner until Caden is begging, "Oh, stick it in. Gimme that dick!" Sean is happy to oblige, fucking the bottom in missionary nice and deep, then turning Caden on all fours to pound him in doggystyle. Sean lies back on the bed to enjoy the show as Caden rides him reverse till the bottom blows his load, then Sean cums so hard on Caden's ass, he sees stars!

FileSize: 626.6 MB
Duration: 00:25:47

BlnqzWXvOOvZUKo.mp4

Gaymania_SC-2772 Garrett, Vic Ryder: Bareback

Genre: Tattoo, Missionary, Anal, Ass Licking, Bareback, Blowjob, Facial, Twink, Doggystyle, Muscular, Cum Shot
Cast: Garrett, Vic Ryder

Laconic Garrett is back in the studio for Vic's first film, and although his mouth may not give much away, the holes in his jeans are showing quite a bit! "Nothing lasts forever," Garrett deadpans as Vic peeks at his exposed cock. Vic has his hottest asset under wraps, but is happy to pull down his pants and give you a look at his bubble butt, which he says gets him compliments daily. "I work out like six days a week. I have to work for it." Vic tugs the tip of Garrett's cock through one of the holes in his jeans and licks it, then pulls the pants off so he can suck it properly. Once both guys are naked, Vic straddles the top and rubs his pert ass against his cock before slowly lowering himself down onto it. Garrett gets Vic face down ass up to rim his hole, then fucks him doggystyle. He penetrates the bottom mish and cums on his face, but he's still hard enough for Vic to ride his cock till he orgasms too!

FileSize: 596.6 MB
Duration: 00:34:16

FGRBi3oT1WtxNhM.mp4

Gaymania_Stroking His Big Brush (William Seed, Benjamin Blue)

Genre: Bareback, Blowjob, Bodybuilder, Anal Sex
Cast: William Seed, Benjamin Blue

Art student Benjamin Blue is truly inspired when life model William Seed takes off his robe to reveal his chiseled physique... and his hard cock! But Benjamin's worried his painting isn't doing the hot model justice, so William offers to let the artist touch his cock for some extra inspiration. The guys stroke and caress each other, then Benjamin sucks the model's dick before teasing it with the soft bristles of his paintbrush. William gives the horny artist a taste of his own medicine, sliding the handle inside Benjamin's tight hole before he fucks him doggystyle. The guys are both inspired as Benjamin rides the top, then William fucks him missionary until Benjamin Jackson Pollocks all over his cut abs. The artist says his painting needs one final touch, so William adds his cum to the canvas!

FileSize: 605.7 MB
Duration: 00:24:07

BWbDijwAYWobuwp.mp4

Gaymania_Across The Way (Adrian Hart, Lance Charger)

Genre: Oral, Hairy, Interracial, Masturbation, Older, Muscle, Black, Anal, Big Cocks, Tattoos, Rimming, Cumshots, Bareback
Director: Bree Mills
Cast: Adrian Hart, Lance Charger

Hank Blackwell (Lance Charger) isn't old, but his hot across-the-way neighbor Cameron Hunter (Adrian Hart) sure makes him feel that he is. Hank's dealing with his insecurities when Cameron comes over to deliver Hank's newspaper. Hank isn't expecting Cameron, or what the younger man confesses in their conversation.

FileSize: 1.83 GB
Duration: 00:45:42

ZpBYP3FXd93T5l7.mp4

Gaymania_Raw Teenage Kicks / (Raw Fuck)

Genre: Twinks, Bareback, Rimming, Blowjob, Big Dick, Anal, Young Men, Oral
Cast: Jake Olsen, Ashton Bradley, Alex Tivoli

Teen bad boys looking to get off turn to each other to help out with their hard boners and heavy cum loads.

FileSize: 4.71 GB
Duration: 01:44:32

W1hdBf9hmCeOuh9.mp4

Gaymania_Double Dip That Dick (Gabriel Clark, Tommy Tanner, Sunny D)

Genre: Tattoos, FTM, Bareback, All Sex, Facial Cumshots, Threesome, Kissing
Cast: Gabriel Clark, Tommy Tanner, Sunny D

Tommy Tanner and his boyfriend, Sunny D, are trying to get ready for a family visit, but the kitchen sink is clogged! Tommy calls a plumber, but Gabriel Clark is so hot, it makes Tommy forget all about the kitchen sitch and try to get Gabriel to lay some pipe instead. Tommy admires Gabriel's crack as the hunky plumber bends over under the sink, and licks a finger and sticks it into his hole, then turns around to get face down ass up in the fridge. Gabriel needs no more encouragement to pull down Tommy's shorts and fuck his hole doggystyle! He puts the trans cutie on the counter to fuck him missionary, then they head into the living room so Sunny can get in on the fun. The guys make out and Sunny sucks Gabriel as Tommy sucks Sunny, then Tommy rides his man while swallowing the plumber's dick. Then the tops switch before Tommy 69s with Gabriel while getting fucked doggystyle by Sunny, and the lucky trans stud takes two facials!

FileSize: 651.5 MB
Duration: 00:26:19

1wvRdTpSG2mYXOF.mp4

Gaymania_SC-2768 Sean & Tyus: Bareback

Genre: Bareback, Sex, Doggystyle, Cum Shot, Cum On Ass, Anal
Cast: Sean & Tyus

Sean has a game for Tyus: see who's better at getting through the other player's hole. Sean wins the first round, and Tyus laughs, "You're cheating! How the hell did you do that?" They play again, and this time Tyus gets too close to winning, so Sean knocks over the board, shouting, "Do you think we have time for play? We don't have time for play!" Sean quickly gets the bottom undressed and bent over on the bed to show him another thing or two about getting through holes! He gets his cock out and slaps it on Tyus's plump ass, then fucks him doggystyle. Tyus gets on top to ride Sean, and Sean takes back the top spot as he fucks the bottom missionary before they cum in a photo finish!

FileSize: 521.2 MB
Duration: 00:25:07

QHle6Tsny5vZn5I.mp4

Gaymania_SC-2769 Jackson & Mac: Bareback

Genre: Cum Shot, Anal, Sex, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Missionary, Bareback
Cast: Jackson & Mac

Bearded hunk Jackson wants to get dark-haired twink Mac naked, but Mac is enjoying their passionate foreplay first! "That neck!" he moans, kissing it before the guys start undressing each other. Jackson pulls off Mac's jeans and pushes him back onto the bed, nuzzling his bulge through his briefs, then sucks his cock and licks his balls before getting out his dick and making Mac beg for it. "Ready for it?" Jackson asks. "And waiting!" Mac saucily replies before finally getting what he wants as the top penetrates his hole. Jackson fucks Mac doggystyle, then pounds him missionary, but he can't take much of that tight hole before he pulls out and cums all over the twink! Jackson licks it off as Mac strokes his dick till he climaxes, and these guys have plenty more chemistry to fuel round two.

FileSize: 455.5 MB
Duration: 00:23:57

PQ77Wjx47yR5OHt.mp4

Gaymania_Cock Sounding, Scene #01 (James Jones, Paolo Mickey, Dark Devil)

Genre: Sounding, CBT, 3Way, Doctor, Anal, Fetish, Oral, Bareback
Cast: James Jones, Paolo Mickey, Dark Devil

Call the doctor, make an appointment, and check this out. If you get your jollies surgically inserting a long, smooth metal "sound" into your urethra, then this is right up your alley! Sorry, I couldn't resist the pun. But seriously, If you like medical fetish or CBT, you got to see this!

FileSize: 1.38 GB
Duration: 00:27:36

0BORB11DgCyG1PN.mp4

Gaymania_Cock Sounding, Scene #02 (Devil, Tom Taylor)

Genre: Sounding, Doctor, Anal, CBT, Oral, Fetish, Bareback
Cast: Devil, Tom Taylor

Call the doctor, make an appointment, and check this out. If you get your jollies surgically inserting a long, smooth metal "sound" into your urethra, then this is right up your alley! Sorry, I couldn't resist the pun. But seriously, If you like medical fetish or CBT, you got to see this!

FileSize: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:23:45

RMqJxYIAbx43Zb0.mp4

Gaymania_SC-2770 Clyde & Chris: Bareback

Genre: Anal, Bareback, Missionary, Ass Licking, Blowjob, Black, Interracial, Cum Shot, Doggystyle, Tattoo, Muscular
Cast: Clyde & Chris

As Clyde undresses bespectacled hunk Chris, he just can't get over how hot the bottom is. "Oh fuck yeah, look how sexy you are! Fuck!" he says before marveling at Chris's abs that he just has to kiss. Not to be left out, Chris kneels to pull down Clyde's jeans and lick the base of his cock before pulling it out and sucking it. Chris's ass looks so good, Clyde needs to eat it before penetrating that super tight hole doggystyle, making the bottom moan "Oh, fuck!" as he eases inside. Clyde chokes the bottom a little as he fucks his hole in missionary, and it feels so good that Chris shoots a huge load. Clyde pulls out and cums, but both of these guys are still horny for more!

FileSize: 639.8 MB
Duration: 00:30:20

YnhlESbXwTcBQ04.mp4

Gaymania_SC-2771 Josh & Kyle: Bareback

Genre: Ass Licking, Tattoo, Missionary, Anal, Bareback, Doggystyle, Muscular, Blowjob, Cum Shot
Cast: Josh & Kyle

Cute, dark-haired Kyle is really enjoying his makeout session with Sean Cody favorite Josh, and when the guys take their shirts off, he exclaims, "Fuck, you have such a nice body!" Bearded hunk Josh bends Kyle over and eats his hole, then eases his big cock inside. "You want it?" Justin asks. "Oh god, that's so deep," Kyle moans as he takes every inch. He sucks Josh's dick, then rides the top reverse. Josh fucks Kyle doggystyle before turning him on his back, and Kyle strokes himself till he orgasms as he gets penetrated in missionary before Josh pulls out and shoots on his dick.

FileSize: 771.6 MB
Duration: 00:39:36

IosHRJFtmk10zuV.mp4

Gaymania_Love Happens: Austin Avery, Kane Fox & Adrian Hart

Genre: Muscles, Interracial, Outdoors, Kissing, Anal Sex, Cumshots, Rimming, Bareback, Facial, Blowjob, Tattoos, Big Dicks, Masturbation
Cast: Austin Avery, Kane Fox, Adrian Hart

Adrian Hart & Kane Fox take their relationship issues to the sexual awakening retreat in the second episode of LOVE HAPPENS and get some unexpected help from Avery Jones! Little does the couple know that stressed-out retreat owner Brock Bankski (Brock Banks) has hired radical faeries (Max Adonis & Austin Avery) posing as "sexologists" and they're about to break a few rules & norms.When the couple gets to the retreat and settles in, Kane Fox has to use a little seduction but he does get Adrian Hart to relax...and to make out in bed. It helps that there are mirrors in the room so they can watch themselves suck each other's cocks. It leads to a heated 69 and Adrian giving a facial to Kane who then shoots a thick & sticky load over himself. Time to relax and enjoy each other's company? Nope. Adrian is soon out the door for naked yoga!A dejected Kane sits outside alone, but not for long as free-spirited Avery Jones sees him from afar and comes over. He charms Kane and gets him to confide he's afraid to bottom. No problem! Avery offers to show him how! He makes out with Kane and gives him good head and soon they're locked in a passionate 69. Kane is so into sucking Avery and he brings him over the edge. Avery strokes out a load and Kane gobbles up every drop but still begs to be fucked. No problem for Avery who simply needs a few minutes to recover!Back inside the guys make out again but Kane is still not ready. So, Avery gets him to relax his mind then eats out Kane's hole. He takes his time entering Kane slowly, easing him into taking his cock. In time Avery goes deeper and faster and kisses Kane to help him along. This time it's Kane who makes a move and gets on all fours for more fucking.Avery gives Kane his best, plowing him from behind and getting on top to drill him before taking him from the side. Avery continues to make out with Kane verbally engage with him and with his cock buried deep inside his he makes Kane cum. And soon Avery is ready again too and shoots a load between Kane's legs. Kane couldn't be happier with what Avery did for him. But has Kane really changed because of this experience??
Enjoy
Jake Jaxson

FileSize: 911.7 MB
Duration: 00:43:14

0xNBFJfeNAZFhmP.mp4

Gaymania_Cock Sounding, Scene #03 (Tattoo Junior, Paolo Mickey, Tom Taylor)

Genre: Doctor, 3Way, Bareback, Sounding, Fetish, Anal, CBT, Oral
Cast: Tattoo Junior, Paolo Mickey, Tom Taylor

FileSize: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:23:43

BtzsTuJ2zHBKyiJ.mp4

Gaymania_Cock Sounding, Scene #04 (James Jones, Tom Ryan, Rick Palmer)

Genre: Fetish, Sounding, CBT, Oral, Bareback, 3Way, Anal, Doctor
Cast: James Jones, Tom Ryan, Rick Palmer

FileSize: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:23:28

2rrAxf0HYvZJ09o.mp4