Tested in Bondage - A Wicked Game

Electrified Agony Scene 1

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Gay, Bdsm, Punish
Video language: English

Casper Ellis sitting patiently in the room ready to be Master Aarons toilet is most definitely something we couldn't miss out on. We all know human toilets need to be warmed up first before use, so Master Aaron decides to whip the boy nice and red whilst having him bark like the pup he is. After pissing down the funnel hydrating the pup, he's tied on the stairs and the whipping continues, but as if this torture was not enough now he gets some electro play on his dick, until Aaron milks the last drops of cum from this young pups dick and feeds it to him!

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Electrified Agony Scene 1

Blondie Needs A Ride

Genres: Anal, Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, Cumshot, Dildo, Fetish, Nipple Clamps, Older/Younger, Oral, Spanking, Whipping

Little blond boytoy Alex Meyer isn't have the best day. His car broke down, his phone is lifeless and he's got no way to get to his girlfriend. Help arrives when Conner pulls up iin his white van and agrees to give the stranded young cutie a ride. Naive Alex thinks the ride is free, but Conner quickly reveals the price is his tight white ass. Alex acts defiant but soon submits and is tied up and sucking big white cock like a bitch in no time. Conner takes Alex back to his dungeon for some brutal bdsm action and intense ass-drilling. When Conner's done with the little bitch he sprays him with a humiliating facial-cumshot.

Duration: 44:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Blondie Needs A Ride

Teamwork makes dreams come true

Cast: Adam Bryant
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Facial

Say what you'd like about the Grab Ass offices, but they are always trying to improve things. Today the boss was all about building up the team that works for him. It started with trust falls..which became awkward when the boss decided to do it naked. Who does that? Bosses that's who. Next, he attempted to build a stronger connection between the employees by having them compete in a team building exercise. They played "pass the ball without using your hands". This time, he got his whole team naked with him. Why.well the boss had some idea about improved performance, but his team lost, so what does that tell ya? The boss gave his team access to a special device they could use to improve their teamwork after losing - The Motivational Apparatus. Lay people call it a sex swing. How that could improve things is lost to us, but the boss' team had a more positive attitude after their experience.

Duration: 33:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Teamwork makes dreams come true

The Woodshed 3

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Grapik Art Productions
Cast: Etienne (ga), Mystery Master, Vigo (ga)
Genres: BDSM, Whipping/Flogging, Dungeon, Leather, Bondage

The Mystery Master outdoes himself with two trembling prisoners shackled and caged in his small cottage. Without mercy he uses the beautiful Etinne for his sadistic pleasure. Caged Vigo watches Etienne suck dick, get whipped hard, get his balls riding cropped, his tits ringed, balls stretched way out, his squirming body first pinned then waxed. Then both lads are tied by the balls, strung up and whipped hard together. A classic cum soaked punishment epic.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:46:02
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 990.1 MB

Download The Woodshed 3

Bruno Spanked

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM ,spanking

New model Bruno is someone you may have seen on other sites, but this is his first ever spanking video. He's a 23 year old delivery driver, bi-sexual,lean, toned and cute, but he admits to being nervous about the spanking.I took him OTK and started spanking by hand, intending to switch to my belt and brush. But I enjoyed the feel of his tight young butt, and the physical contact of a hand spanking, and just continued.He moaned, grunted, kicked and struggled, even tried to cover his ass, but he just brought out the in me as I delivered an intense but intimate hand spanking.

Duration: 28:06
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 718kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 184.4 MB

Download Bruno Spanked

The Woodshed 3

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Grapik Art Productions
Cast: Etienne (ga), Mystery Master, Vigo (ga)
Genres: BDSM, Whipping/Flogging, Dungeon, Leather, Bondage

Thirst features the still-going-strong Rod Barry as a vampiric and meat-pole sucker who feeds on his prey. There are so many double-entendres to be made here I hardly know where to begin. Be that as it may, the cast looks quite edible - we're quite partial to Adonis Pictures' exclusive Andy Kirra, and Nino Bacci is always welcome in our book - and as it's being helmed by Michael Zen we expect that it looks pretty damned good as well.

Duration: 1:46:02
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 990.1 MB

Download The Woodshed 3

Scared and Nervous Evan

New model Evan is a handsome, 23 year old straight guy, 5'7" and 140 lbs. with a lean, smooth body and a sexy, southern accent. He's unemployed with a family to support and is willing to got OTK for a spanking but he's obviously scared and nervous.He tells us that he was spanked by his until he was fifteen so he knows what he's in for.The poor guy looked so embarrassed and uncomfortable over my knee, and he tried to remain stoic but I wore him down with my hand and paddle until he was showing his pain.

Duration: 33:32
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 672kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 210.7 MB

Download Scared and Nervous Evan

Hobbled

Cast: Spike, Master Samoth

Spike-the cutest little hobbit-is bound from top to bottom and carried to the dungeon by mean Master Samoth. It takes two hardbound fuckings plus two hard paddlings to convince the beautiful young Spike that playtime is over and soon his fate is to serve in sexual slavery to the evil !!

Duration: 1:39:05
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 909.6 MB

Download Hobbled

Straight Bitch

Genres: BDSM

Chic turned a tough acting straight guy into his total bitch in this clip.New model Rob is 27 years old, a factory worker with a tough guy attitude,a tight muscular body, and a nice big cock. He started out acting like this was a joke to hide his fear as Chic took him OTK and spanked him by hand,paddle and bath brush. "Is that all you've got" he Chic at the start, but he was soon shown exactly how much he has.Chic had him kicking and squirming, whimpering, whining and squealing in a high pitched voice, trying to protect his ass with his hand, hyperventilating and biting Chic's trousers.Not his proudest moment.

Duration: 36:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5815kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Straight Bitch

Aston Part 2

Release Year: 2009
Genres: Gay, Bdsm

Aston 2 continues the idea of, uh, Aston 1! Yes, we have some cute guys in this continuation, some more hot guys getting tied up, whipped, mummified and jerking off for your viewing pleasure! This is a great movie for those who like them barely legal and ready to shoot - while wrapped up in layer after layer of duct tape!!!

Duration: 1:24:59
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 765.5 MB

Download Aston Part 2

Rob Becomes My Bitch

Genres: BDSM

Rob is a 27 year old straight guy, handsome, built and hung, with a sexy, straight guy swagger, but here I tie him to my spanking and make him tell me he's my bitch, and that his ass is mine, while beating him by hand, paddle and crop. I fondle and grope his as if he were my bitch and make him keep repeating it, while he twists and struggles, his high pitched squealing and whimpering filling the room.The crop makes his whimpers turn to rage until I completely break him, making him beg humbly for me to stop.

Duration: 30:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5807kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Rob Becomes My Bitch

Robb Johnson

Release Year: 2018
Studio: HardKinks
Cast: Robb Johnson
Genres: Oral Sex, Rimming, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial

Do you know how to distinguish a romantic guy from a harsh !? Romantics always begin sex with oral caresses, stern guys rhinestones begin to hammer in the elastic ass of his friend!

Duration: 49:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Robb Johnson

Another Straight Dom Spanked

Erin loves coming here for blowjobs but submitting to a spanking goes against the grain of this straight dom who likes to control and dominate women.I made him drop his pants and climb over my knee, spanking him over his briefs, then on the bare ass with my hand, paddle and brush.Erin struggled to maintain his composure but it's clear that he's in pain, that he doesn't like being in this position, and he's seething. You can see the pain and anger grow on his face as I make him call me sir and tell me his ass belongs to me.He gasped, moaned and struggled, hating being submissive to me.

Duration: 31:47
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 708kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 206.7 MB

Download Another Straight Dom Spanked

Country-Boy Gets the Paddle and Cane

Our country-boy Justin is back for his fourth spanking, and he's very nervous.I have him strip down, showing off his tight, muscular body, developed from hard work as a landscaper and small farm operator. I prop a pillow under him to lift his butt in the air and spanking him by hand. I have him lay on his back, legs spread wide, and spank his butt, asshole and taint.Then I have him kneel with his ass in the air in a humiliating position for the cane.Poor Justin jumped with every blow, he panted and gasped, his voice quivered while he counted the strokes with tears in his eyes.

Duration: 29:19
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 660kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 181.2 MB

Download Country-Boy Gets the Paddle and Cane

Lance Hart fucks Micky Mackenzie's asshole (720p)

Cast: Lance Hart, Micky Mackenzie
Genres: condom, oral, anal, bondage, pup play, gag, machine

Micky Mackenzie is naked except for his black boots. His hole is stuffed by a dildo attached to a fuck machine. Lance Hart, the lead mechanic in the Bondage Garage, instructs Micky not to cum. As he edges Micky's cock, Lance maintains a constant verbal assault, filling Micky's head with fantasies of being the shop's dedicated bottom slut. Increasing the speed of the fucking machine, Lance brings Micky to the edge of orgasm over and over again. As the fucking machine continues to accelerate, Lance climbs up on the table and facefucks Micky's mouth. 'This is training,' says Lance, reminding Micky that he is not allowed to cum yet, and the next step in Micky's training is puppy play. 'I gave you a promotion to shop ,' says Lance, as Micky is ordered to walk around the shop on all fours with a rubber bone in his mouth. Lifting Micky up on a stack of tires, Lance fucks him doggy style, and Micky clenches the rubber bone in his teeth like a gag. Flipping to missionary, Micky jerks his cock .

Duration: 40:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4627kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lance Hart fucks Micky Mackenzie's asshole (720p)

Tightropes - Torture My Tits

Release Year: 1991
Studio: Zeus Studios

For the first time in the longest running same title series in gay video history, Tightropes twenty featured just one model. The 1991 Zeus Model of the Year Clint Benedict possesses one of the most astonishingly cut and sculpted physiques you've ever seen. His gladiator pex, insatiable nipples, and endurance for pex and nipple punishment was the reason we subtitled TR-20 "Torture My Tits." Clint made very few videos, and TR-20 is one of those few that are prized by collectors. Handsome, masculine, and spectacularly muscled....watching Clint Benedict take one of the longest, hardest, hottest, most demanding chest/nipple/abs/and ass punishment marath- ons we've ever filmed...makes this a Zeus classic. Clint also possesses a set of thousand-situps-a-day...8-pak abs that crunch down for multiple prolonged ab punching sets that has never been matched by another Zeus model. Clint Benedict is truly awesome.

Format: avi
Duration: 51:45
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 496.3 MB

Download Tightropes - Torture My Tits

Tightropes - Torture My Tits

Release Year: 1991
Studio: Zeus Studios

For the first time in the longest running same title series in gay video history, Tightropes twenty featured just one model. The 1991 Zeus Model of the Year Clint Benedict possesses one of the most astonishingly cut and sculpted physiques you've ever seen. His gladiator pex, insatiable nipples, and endurance for pex and nipple punishment was the reason we subtitled TR-20 "Torture My Tits." Clint made very few videos, and TR-20 is one of those few that are prized by collectors. Handsome, masculine, and spectacularly muscled....watching Clint Benedict take one of the longest, hardest, hottest, most demanding chest/nipple/abs/and ass punishment marath- ons we've ever filmed...makes this a Zeus classic. Clint also possesses a set of thousand-situps-a-day...8-pak abs that crunch down for multiple prolonged ab punching sets that has never been matched by another Zeus model. Clint Benedict is truly awesome.

Format: avi
Duration: 51:45
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 496.3 MB

Download Tightropes - Torture My Tits

Jay is a 20 year old, straight, Spanish cutie with a tight little body

He looks so right over the lap of an older man as he struggled and twisted in pain.He tried to cover his butt with his hand, which
earned him a beating of his outstretched palms.The hairbrush really got to him though, bringing back memories from his past. His legs trembled, he kicked and twisted, sobbing and crying as he pleaded with me to stop.Then, while I was soothing his sore butt, he made a surprising admission.

Duration: 29:09
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 861kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 222.0 MB

Download Jay is a 20 year old, straight, Spanish cutie with a tight little body

Old Friend Back Over My Knee

My old friend and former employee Keith was back in town looking better than ever and contacted me to make some money to help get settled,and nervously agreed to go back over my knee like a defeated bitch for a humbling spanking. The nature of our relationship made the situation even more awkward for the nervous and embarrassed Keith, and more enjoyable for me.I used my hand, belt and brush to make him grimace,gasp, tremble, his long sexy legs kicking and dancing with every blow as I once more had him exactly where I wanted him.

Duration: 28:03
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 760kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 193.9 MB

Download Old Friend Back Over My Knee