The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Baroness Bijou - The Convict

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

To show convict no. 381134 that life in jail is quite comfortable, Baroness Bijou kidnaps him to a remote area, where he will get to know real tortures...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:58
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 334.9 MB

Download Baroness Bijou - The Convict

Nataly And Her New Boy

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

A beautiful lady named Nataly has a new boyfriend who is trying to win her attention in an unusual way. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 31:06
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 296.7 MB

Download Nataly And Her New Boy

Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Airtight Spitroast

Deepthroat, double penetration, spitroasting and - this clip has it all! Me and Axa take full advantage of our slut, smashing our strap-on cocks into both his holes at once, pushing them in right to the balls until he's completely full! It's all part of his whore training for when we decide to rent him out, so we`ve to make sure all his holes are accommodating and nicely stretched! I get my hand into him and we even manage to fit both our cocks in his ass at once before we are finally satisfied that he's ready 2 be pimped and start earning us money.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:20
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2739kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 371.7 MB

Download Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Airtight Spitroast

Veronica Moser

Veronica says: " According to my tattoo, I can be a bitch - especially when I have a submissive guy at my feet who loves to be mistreated as my personal shit slave and fuck stud. He did a great job licking my cunt and fucking my ass, so I rewarded him with an intimate dinner for two - I can be a nice bitch too !"

Format: avi
Duration: 29:45
Video: 800x450, DivX 5, 991kbps

File size: 246.0 MB

Download Veronica Moser

Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Sissy Slutbag

Miss Vivienne L'Amour's sissy slutbag is strapped down to the fucking bench, ready to have her sluthole with all our toys and, Fetish Liza and I waste no time in plugging up the slut's ass as Mistress Vivienne fills her mouth with cock, then we work through bigger n wider toys to get that hole stretched really wide, ready for a good hand milking. I really loved shooting this video, these ladies are such fun to play with and we didn't stop smiling as we ruined our victim's sluthole.

Duration: 18:14
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps

File size: 390.2 MB

Download Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Sissy Slutbag

Princess Amber & Lexi Chase - Stroke For Us Old Sugar Dummy

Cast: Princess Amber & Lexi Chase
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Blonde, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Face Slapping, Bikini, Tease & Denial, Edging, Financial Domination, Orgasm Control, Orgasm Denial

Amber and Lexi want their stupid old sugar dummy to humiliate itself by stroking in front of them. The girls laugh at the pathetic old loser. He has to stroke exactly as the girls say. The girls tease the loser by wearing sexy bikinis. They waive their sexy asses in its face while it edges for them. The girls want to do a bikini try-on. The loser has purchased a lot of bikinis for them, but they always want even more. Once the loser sees how great they look in the bikini haul he will be eager to buy them everything they want. Amber changes from her magenta bikini to her red bikini. She looks great. The loser keeps edging. It is very frustrated. The more it edges the dumber it gets. The dumber it gets the more the girls yell at it. Amber teases the loser in her second bikini. Lexi changes from her silver bikini into a sporty white one. The girls laugh at the loser. They slap it in the face. Amber makes the loser crawl around after her ass. Amber changes into her third bikini while Lexi.

Duration: 24:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12801kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Princess Amber & Lexi Chase - Stroke For Us Old Sugar Dummy

Joanna Angel's Dungeon Furniture Emporium - Episode 2

Lee and her boyfriend Ruckus are shopping for furniture at Joanna Angel's Dungeon Furniture Emporium when proprietor Joanna comes over to check on them. But Ruckus isn't interested in any of the furniture there and insists that Jessie and him get going. Jessie on the other hand, loves the emporium and plans on decorating their whole apartment to look just like it.

Duration: 28:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4629kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Joanna Angel's Dungeon Furniture Emporium - Episode 2

Married A Bitch

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Dakota James
Genres: Cuckold

Dakota is finding out she married a little bitch. On their wedding night he couldn't even get his sad little cock hard. So when her old friend comes over to help them pack, she decides to show Marcelo how a real man sex her.

Duration: 21:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 11718kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Married A Bitch

Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck

Genres: Femdom, Rubber, Latex, Dildo, Fisting, Pegging

How pathetic this horny slut is.begs me for a exhibitionistic assfuck in front of the audience. My provoking outfit has decoyed several perverts who can't wait to watch how I handle a submissive slut. I love it to turn you on while assfucking and handballing this chubby faggot. At one point all viewers have their pants down, wanking their dicks and enjoy the fuckshow. I use all my skills to keep them stiff and increase the horniness with sniffing commands and extreme dirty talk.

Duration: 23:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck

Felicia, Daniel Santiago - My First Anal Exam

Cast: Felicia, Daniel Santiago
Genres: Femdom, Lezdom, Brazilian, Portuguese, Asshole, Licking, Big Ass, Big Tits, Legs, Dirty Talking, Verbal Humiliation, Domination, Submission, Lesbian, Kissing, Cunningulus, Interracial, High Heels, Fishnet, Facesitting, Blond

Felicia has complete 21 and goes to the gynecologist, it's her 1st time so she doesnt know what will happen. Daniel, the doctor knows it's her her first time here and decided to do an exam, he asks to the girl remove her jeans and than the pantie, the little girl shows a super sexy body and now Daniel is turn on. The doctor said he need to some exams, to feel the smell of her ass and her taste. Felicia feels some suspicious but let's do it, he is a doctor, he knows what he is doing. Daniel start smelling and after licking and sucking her super sexy asshole. To the end, he says it's everyting ok but she needs to return every month for some exams

Duration: 31:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7824kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Felicia, Daniel Santiago - My First Anal Exam

Dominatrix An Li - A Caning Thrashing

It's why I strapped you down to this spanking bench with the bungee cord and restrained your ankles and wrists. I know you'll be thrashing around a lot, trying to escape the whipping sting of my bamboo and rattan canes. It's why the bungee cord is so tight around your chest - to truly secure you down.
Today will hurt. Today will hurt a lot. I have three types of canes at my disposal: a thin rattan cane, a thick rattan cane, and a whip-thin notched Singapore cane made of bamboo. All will hurt. Let's see which one hurts most!

Duration: 23:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Dominatrix An Li - A Caning Thrashing

More brutal punishment

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Mistresses, BDSM, FemDom, Fetish

The slave's ass is all red and sore, every single stroke with the cane is more and more painful and the pain doesn't want to go away. He is silently wishing that after a time it becomes bearable, that his ass will simply go dead, but Mistress Anette's brutally powerful strokes with the cane just doesn't want to loose force. So he screams very loud, that makes Mistress Anette smile and happy.

Duration: 30:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5461kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download More brutal punishment

Evelyn Claire - Prolonged Edging Program

Cast: Evelyn Claire
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Handjob, Bondage, BDSM, Stockings, Chastity

Mistress Evelyn Claire is going to allow her slave to cum but will not make it easy. Edging a man's cock before an orgasm allows for a much more intense experience and an extremely frustrating one at that. Mistress Evelyn loves seeing a big, strong man helpless and begging to cum knowing he is at the mercy of her hands as his cock gets stroked. One final orgasm before his dick goes straight back into chastity for another 30-days.

Duration: 17:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9801kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Evelyn Claire - Prolonged Edging Program

Leggy blondie pussy fucking

Studio: True Life

Long legged blond beauty in pink stockings getting into hardcore fucking in a domination scene with the muscular dude in a mask forced to do all of her caprices to bring her into paradise of pleasures for her sweet cunt

Duration: 24:11
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3742kbps

File size: 685.4 MB

Download Leggy blondie pussy fucking

Shameful meat club

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

The fact that this masked sub's cock is growing harder and harder in front of his dommes' eyes makes him feel so ashamed. Still, he can't control it - not even when the bossy ladies come teasing him and beating his throbbing shlong with a crop whip!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 32:13
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3741kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 913.0 MB

Download Shameful meat club

Vivienne Lamour - Vivienne Broke Him

Vivienne LAmour has Tristan Sweet in her dungeon. She is wearing a tight one piece bodysuit, pantyhose, fishnets, high heel boots and red lipstick. Vivienne climbs on top of his face so hes buried in her pussy.

Duration: 24:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4912kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 882.2 MB

Download Vivienne Lamour - Vivienne Broke Him