The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Jasmine and Charlotte Get a Hooker Part 2

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Jet Setting Jasmine, Will Havoc
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Handjob, Ejaculation, Pantyhose, Foot Licking, Fishnets
Video language: English

Jet Setting Jasmine and Charlotte Sartre are on day two of four with their hooker (Will Havoc). Now Jasmine is wearing black pantyhose and a high cut one piece making their hooker worship her feet while Charlotte fucks them from behind with a pink strap on. They laugh and giggle while using their whore's tongue and ass. Jasmine has the hooker lick her pussy and Charlotte just pounds away on Will Havoc's ass the whole time. They make their hooker cum, but make it clear they are not done with them yet.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7787kbps
Audio: 215kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Jasmine and Charlotte Get a Hooker Part 2

The busty threesome

Studio: Small Talk

Enjoy the amazing threesome with the crazy babes with big boobs getting into pleasuring a stiff cock enjoying to be fucked in a doggystyle. Get freaky with the perfect threesome as the lucky dude is going mad.

Duration: 24:46
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3595kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 675.7 MB

Download The busty threesome

Veronica Moser

Veronica says: " According to my tattoo, I can be a bitch - especially when I have a submissive guy at my feet who loves to be mistreated as my personal shit slave and fuck stud. He did a great job licking my cunt and fucking my ass, so I rewarded him with an intimate dinner for two - I can be a nice bitch too !"

Format: avi
Duration: 29:45
Video: 800x450, DivX 5, 991kbps

File size: 246.0 MB

Download Veronica Moser

Humiliated And Henpecked The Mean Girls Club 4K

A fat rich guy is watching the game down in his "man cave" with buddies, and shows them a picture of his new wife that he just married in a rather sudden, private ceremony. His buddies are amazed at how he got such hot, young wife! They compliment him on being so lucky and wonder how he did it. In response, he starts bragging about how he just "puts her in her place" and that he calls the shots in their relationship.Then his super hot young wife actually comes downstairs-wayearlier than her husband was expecting her to be home! He didn't think his buddies would actually meet her! She begins yelling at him right in front of all of his friends!In a matter of minutes, this cocky, chauvinist braggart is suddenly on his knees and literally begging his new young wife- right in front of his friends! They are all in shock, seeing their friend that was just bragging a moment ago about how he is "the boss" at home, now suddenly groveling before his wife who is literally less than half his.

Duration: 17:58
Video: 2720x1530, AVC (H.264), 27869kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Humiliated And Henpecked The Mean Girls Club 4K

I Can t Believe My Feet Did That!

Luna Mills is just eighteen years old. In fact, she was born in 2002! This is definitely the biggest age gap I have ever shot. She has incredible feet. Nice, tan, soft size seven feet. She is fairly new to giving footjobs, as she has done one on camera bef

Duration: 25:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download I Can t Believe My Feet Did That!

Isabelle Deltore - Sissy Cock-Hole

Cast: Isabelle Deltore
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, Sissy

Mistress Isabelle needs to show her sissy just what it's like to be fucked by a big, fat cock before she sends him out to the real boys. She bends his tight ass over and slides her big, strap-on cock deep in his fuckhole. There is no escape for her sissy from a life filled with dick as Mistress Isabelle fills him up and gives him the ride of his life.

Duration: 21:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Isabelle Deltore - Sissy Cock-Hole

Vixxa Violet s Insanely Wrinkled Soles!

Vixxa Violet is a hot girl with extremely wrinkled soles. I m talking deep wrinkled soles where your tongue stops in the middle when you lick them. Needless to say, I had a ball with this girl as super wrinkled soles are a major weakness of mine. She models several outfits in this video and she rubs oil all over her feet. I lick her feet often in several angles and positions, namely the Pose position. Great foot worship scene here!

Duration: 25:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps

Download Vixxa Violet s Insanely Wrinkled Soles!

Ass Punished By Her

Genres: Anal, Fisting, Lesbian, MILF, Pussy Licking, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm

If you re following Dana Vespoli for a while now, you might have an idea on how she disciplines her step or just generally deliver a lesson.

Duration: 29:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Ass Punished By Her

Foot fetish is her favorite way to please a guy

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Cashmir Bell
Genres: Feet, Ebony, Cumshot

Very hot and tattooed ebony bitch has a foot fetish and she enjoys in this kinky action with horny white guy. Slut knows how to satisfy this stud only using her sexy feet and bitch makes him cum.

Duration: 19:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3636kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 539.2 MB

Download Foot fetish is her favorite way to please a guy

Bratty Bikini Haul

Cast: Princess Amber, Lexi Chase
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Blonde, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Face Slapping, Bikini, Tease & Denial, Edging, Financial Domination, Orgasm Control, Orgasm Denia

Amber and Lexi want their stupid old sugar dummy to humiliate itself by stroking in front of them. The girls laugh at the pathetic old loser. He has to stroke exactly as the girls say. The girls tease the loser by wearing sexy bikinis. They waive their sexy asses in its face while it edges for them. The girls want to do a bikini try-on. The loser has purchased a lot of bikinis for them, but they always want even more. Once the loser sees how great they look in the bikini haul he will be eager to buy them everything they want. Amber changes from her magenta bikini to her red bikini. She looks great. The loser keeps edging. It is very frustrated. The more it edges the dumber it gets. The dumber it gets the more the girls yell at it. Amber teases the loser in her second bikini. Lexi changes from her silver bikini into a sporty white one. The girls laugh at the loser. They slap it in the face. Amber makes the loser crawl around after her ass. Amber changes into her third bikini while Lex.

Duration: 24:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12801kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Bratty Bikini Haul

Husband realize that you are a loser

Cast: Casey Ballerini
Genres: IR, Big Black Cock, Blonde, Big Ass, Cuckold, Femdom, Bisexual, Cum in Feet, Lick Feet

Casey moans in delight as Sean slides his thick shaft into her tight pink pussy. She Fluffy to watch, turning her on even more.

Duration: 31:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16152kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Husband realize that you are a loser

Running A Train On 3 Bits Of Meat

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Mistress Tess, Mistress Nera & Mistress Krush have not one, but three bits of man meat ready to be ploughed: one bent over the bench, one strapped to a chair and one tied to the spanking horse. The Ladies take Their pick on which one to start with and each take turns fucking him. The other two are tied up and made to watch like helpless captured prey, knowing soon it will be their turn to be fucked by the predatory Ladies. The Ladies fuck the first bit of meat until They're done with him, before discarding him once he's broken. One down, two to go...

Duration: 17:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14629kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Running A Train On 3 Bits Of Meat

Lesbo slaves have fun

Studio: Woodman Entertainment

Blonde bitchy babe in amazing red stockings gives this lusty lesbo slave freedom in exchange for lusty gay sex. See how this naughty hot slave suck rubber toy before they invite another babe so they can have awesome lesbian banging. Horny bitches take strapon so they get astonishing pleasure in their slimy muffins.

Duration: 26:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14686kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Lesbo slaves have fun

Red & Mistress Miranda - Nurse Nurse

Our patient was in for an appointment he wouldn't forget when latex clad naughty nurses Mistress Miranda and Moi strapped him to the couch for a very kinky therapy session. He'll be cumming back for more!

Duration: 28:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9845kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Red & Mistress Miranda - Nurse Nurse

Eva Andersen aka Kaisa Nord

Cast: Eva Andersen aka Kaisa Nord

Have you ever seen a hottie more addictive than Eva Andersen? This blonde bombshell is every real man's dirtiest fantasy, and one dude got to have a taste! This gorgeous cutie will stuff his face in her ass, and also receive some delicious toe-sucking action. This dude is quite submissive, and he obviously loves to taste her most desirable bits!

Duration: 19:15
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8027kbps
Audio: 190kbps

Download Eva Andersen aka Kaisa Nord

Guy is taking big strap-on by nasty chick

Cast: Gloria
Genres: Fetish,Fem Dom,Sex Toys,Outdoor

Sexy chick is walking in lingerie outdoors with her weird friend. She grabs strap-on and nail his asshole so hard until he didn't get boner and then she gives handjob.

Duration: 25:27
Video: 1260x700, AVC (H.264), 9117kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Guy is taking big strap-on by nasty chick

Kinky guy loves to be banged horny mature hoe

Cast: Mihalyne Toth
Genres: Fetish,Fem Dom,Mature,Sex Toys

Mature slut fucks her in his tight asshole with big strap-on. That dude loves to get nailed hard in the butt hole before that slut gives him a nice blowjob.

Duration: 29:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9029kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kinky guy loves to be banged horny mature hoe

Estella Bathory Sensual Strapon Fucking Chad Diamond Fetish Syndicate 4K

Estella Bathory pegs Chad Diamond on a sofa with a strapon in doggy and reverse cowgirl positions. They take turns jerking his cock as he rides her strapon.

Duration: 21:54
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29520kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

Download Estella Bathory Sensual Strapon Fucking Chad Diamond Fetish Syndicate 4K

Mistress Damazonia & Mistress Viper - Teaching a cuck bitch how to fuck

Cast: Mistress Damazonia & Mistress Viper
Genres: Female Domination, Strapon, Threesome, Shemale, High Heels, Blowjob, Tattoo, Brunette, Big Strapon, Pegging, Cuckold

Damazonia and Viper are bullying the short guy they picked up in the street. They show him who's the boss by establishing clear physical dominance by towering over his small pathethic self. They push him around and squeeze him in between their big breasts. The two amazons can tell he's a little nervous, but he won't dare disobeying. Damazonia wants to see him suck Viper's cock. It is his first time with a trans woman and he is a cock sucking virgin. Even better! She make him gag on her cock and squeeze him in between their two strong body with his mouth full of cock. Damazonia wonders if he could take a dick up his ass, but decides he doesn't deserve it. He will be cuckolded and extremely "encouraged" to look very closely how Damazonia fuck her Tgirl friend's beautiful butthole. She is pulling on his leash so his face is right where her cock enters and after a few strokes, she has him suck on her cock, tasting Viper's ass.

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15319kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Mistress Damazonia & Mistress Viper - Teaching a cuck bitch how to fuck