The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Red & Mistress Miranda - Nurse Nurse

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Our patient was in for an appointment he wouldn't forget when latex clad naughty nurses Mistress Miranda and Moi strapped him to the couch for a very kinky therapy session. He'll be cumming back for more!

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9845kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Red & Mistress Miranda - Nurse Nurse

Jessa Jordan - Jessa Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Not much plot here. Just strong pegging from an athletic, beautiful lady. Jessa Jordan has Johnny moaning and begging for more while she gives him the sweet dick. She makes him jerk off while she's sitting on his face and pounding his ass with the dildo by her hand. After Johnny is completely drained, she tells him she's going to fuck his ass again in about 5 minutes.

Duration: 24:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Jessa Jordan - Jessa Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum

Evie Delatosso - Lap Up The Leftovers Remastered

Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

How did the fact that your wife Evie is an unstoppable fuck machine intent on destroying what's left of your fragile ego manage to get by you in the courting process?

Duration: 32:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Evie Delatosso - Lap Up The Leftovers Remastered

HD Femdom Sex Videos Princess Natalya and Jessica

Studio: BratPrincess
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Tease and Denial, Face Sitting

Natalya explains some things about chastity to the new Princess, Rachel. Sometimes beta males get used to chastity and it makes it less effective. Every once in a while you need to let them out to edge themselves to keep them desperate. Otherwise, they can forget what they are missing and acclimate too well. Natalya demonstrates with a male that she has locked. The girls unlock and tease the horny male with their bodies. They make it stoke. The girls are so grossed out by beta males with their nasty goon faces and gross beta penises. The male is subhuman to them. They love making it stoke so that they can laugh at it. When the girls are finished being entertained, they make the male lock itself back into chastity so that it can take them shopping.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2816kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 398.5 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Princess Natalya and Jessica

Dolly Leigh - A Good Sale

Cast: Dolly Leigh
Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Se

There's nothing quite like the sight of a tiny woman lowering herself down onto giant cock; the way it slowly makes its way into her inner recesses just makes the reptile part of your brain explode with delight. Dolly Leigh's husband couldn't agree more; in fact, he's willing to do whatever it takes to see this. The sight of his own meager man-meat just wasn't doing the trick for either of them anymore. So, when she rides that big cock, he can almost feel it himself. He can almost taste that man-sized dong. When she tells him to go ahead and taste it for real, he tries to play hard to get. We all know the truth, though; he couldn't be more excited to finally get a taste of that strange cock. In the morning, he'll thank Madison, and try to shamefully ask when he get another crack at it.....

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6274kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dolly Leigh - A Good Sale

Madame Margo Likes Dominate Part 1

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

The first part of the story is about Madame Margo who loves to dominate Russian guys who act like bitches. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:11
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 296.5 MB

Download Madame Margo Likes Dominate Part 1

Pegged By A Cruel Goddess Pt. 2 Sc. 2

Cast: Julia Parker,Mila Fox,Ashley Ocean,Lilit Sweet
Genres: umshots, Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Pegging, Sissification / Feminization, Spanking, Strap-On

These men have their pants around their ankles so they can get Pegged By A Goddess and let us tell you, these bitches have no mercy! They are sticking it in deep and pounding it out hard! They are strapped up with their strap ons and they are owning some ass tonight!

Duration: 21:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6416kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Pegged By A Cruel Goddess Pt. 2 Sc. 2

Eat Your Cum from my Pussy w Madeline

Cast: Madeline Marlowe, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Pussy Worship, FaceSitting, Pantyhose, Ass Worship, Handjob, Cum Eating, Creampie, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimjob, Spittin

Madeline Marlowe and Lance Hart have been friends for years. They've done a ton of scenes together when she was directing at Kink, but strangely they've never actually had regular sex. So Madeline came over to Lance's house, put on some shiny pantyhose and they got down. Lance's wife, Charlotte Sartre, filmed it. Of course, Madeline and Lance are both freaks so it's not very vanilla sex. He worshiped her ass and pussy over her shiny pantyhose. She teased his cock. He ripped her pantyhose open and licked her pussy while she sat on his face. Then he finally put his hard cock in her perfect wet pussy. This was about a decade of sexual tension building, so they both were a little mind blown. She came on his cock multiple times, then told him to fill her pussy up with cum. They both knew he'd be cleaning it out right after with his tongue. After she was done with his cock, she told him to get on all fours and show her his ass. She wasn't done. She came all the way over to his house, of co.

Duration: 29:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Eat Your Cum from my Pussy w Madeline

Pegged By A Cruel Goddess Pt. 2 Sc. 3

Cast: Julia Parker,Mila Fox,Ashley Ocean,Lilit Sweet
Genres: umshots, Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Pegging, Sissification / Feminization, Spanking, Strap-On

These men have their pants around their ankles so they can get Pegged By A Goddess and let us tell you, these bitches have no mercy! They are sticking it in deep and pounding it out hard! They are strapped up with their strap ons and they are owning some ass tonight!

Duration: 19:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6605kbps

File size: 936.8 MB

Download Pegged By A Cruel Goddess Pt. 2 Sc. 3

Siouxsie Q - Welcome Home

Cast: Michael, Siouxsie Q
Genres: Female Domination, Strapon, Pegging, Fisting, Huge Dild

Michael, Siouxsie Q loves stretching her pussy, when hard cocks fail to satisfy her she grabs her huge sex toy and shovels it in her pussy.

Duration: 24:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 932.5 MB

Download Siouxsie Q - Welcome Home

HD Femdom Sex Videos Eat Your Cum from my Pussy w Madeline

Studio: SweetFemdom
Cast: Madeline Marlowe
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Pussy Worship, FaceSitting, Pantyhose, Ass Worship, Handjob, Cum Eating, Creampie, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimjob, Spitting

Madeline Marlowe and Lance Hart have been friends for years. They've done a ton of scenes together when she was directing at Kink, but strangely they've never actually had regular sex. So Madeline came over to Lance's house, put on some shiny pantyhose and they got down. Lance's wife, Charlotte Sartre, filmed it. Of course, Madeline and Lance are both freaks so it's not very vanilla sex. He worshiped her ass and pussy over her shiny pantyhose. She teased his cock. He ripped her pantyhose open and licked her pussy while she sat on his face. Then he finally put his hard cock in her perfect wet pussy. This was about a decade of sexual tension building, so they both were a little mind blown. She came on his cock multiple times, then told him to fill her pussy up with cum. They both knew he'd be cleaning it out right after with his tongue. After she was done with his cock, she told him to get on all fours and show her his ass. She wasn't done. She came all the way over to his house, of cou.

Duration: 29:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Eat Your Cum from my Pussy w Madeline

Amadahy & Mia - Turn Danni Into A Sissy

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brat Girls, High Heels, Sissy Training, Gender Transformation

Amadahy and Mia want to start sending danni on dates. In order to do that, he needs to be able to pass as female. First, the girls tape danni's cock and balls back between his legs. This way his front will be nice and flat, just like a girl's. His panties will fit much better and be smooth. Danni's dates will like that. Then, the girls have him try on a bra and panty set. They want to make sure the tape looks right under the silky panties. The panties look good, so they add a bra. Once the bra is stuffed, he will look great! Just like a girl!
After danni has been taped and dressed in his bra and panties, the girls apply his makeup. The girls make him practice speaking in a high and soft voice. The girls spray danni with perfume and then dress him in a sexy dress. They add a beautiful, soft, blonde wig to complete the look. Danni makes a very pretty girl because he is already very small and slender. The look is good, but danni still needs some skills. Sashaying her hips and walking on.

Duration: 20:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9717kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Amadahy & Mia - Turn Danni Into A Sissy

HD Femdom Sex Videos Jessa Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum

Studio: SweetFemdom
Cast: Jessa Jordan
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Prostate Massage, Dildo, Fishnets, Pantyhose, FaceSitting, Ass Worship, Ejaculation, Masturbation, Ebony

Not much plot here. Just strong pegging from an athletic, beautiful lady. Jessa Jordan has Johnny moaning and begging for more while she gives him the sweet dick. She makes him jerk off while she's sitting on his face and pounding his ass with the dildo by her hand. After Johnny is completely drained, she tells him she's going to fuck his ass again in about 5 minutes.

Duration: 24:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Jessa Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum

Brat Princess No 2 - Best of 2018 Ball Busting

Ball busting fans and sadists are going to love this compilation. This has all the kicks from the best selling clips of 2018! The kicks are relentless. When you see it edited like this you can really see the damage build. The slave gets weaker and weaker. At times the slave goes limp and the girls just keep going. Savage. Like most Brat Princess clips this shows how happy ball kicking makes girls. We also included a few cut ins of girls giving their comments on a particular hard kick! Sasha Foxx and Chloe fans are going to love this clip!!

Duration: 29:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11679kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Brat Princess No 2 - Best of 2018 Ball Busting

HD Femdom Sex Videos Turn Danni Into A Sissy

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Amadahy, Mia
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brat Girls, High Heels, Sissy Training, Gender Transformation

Amadahy and Mia want to start sending danni on dates. In order to do that, he needs to be able to pass as female. First, the girls tape danni's cock and balls back between his legs. This way his front will be nice and flat, just like a girl's. His panties will fit much better and be smooth. Danni's dates will like that. Then, the girls have him try on a bra and panty set. They want to make sure the tape looks right under the silky panties. The panties look good, so they add a bra. Once the bra is stuffed, he will look great! Just like a girl!

Duration: 20:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9717kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Turn Danni Into A Sissy

Rebel Rhyder Dominated By Red August - Full HD 1080p

Red was horny and in the mood to take control - she called me in from the other room to kiss and eat her sweet tasting pussy. After warming her up, she flipped me on my back to taste me. She began slow with her tongue and fingers, but began getting a little rougher and ripped my purple lingerie off before placing some hard smacks on my thighs and pussy. She then grabbed her large purple strapon and began pushing my head down on it, making me take it deep in my throat until I was gagging and drooling all over. She fucked me hard in my pussy while slapping my face, tits, ass and thighs. Much to my surprise, she decided she wanted to take my ass too. After shoving almost her entire fist in, the large dildo fit perfectly. Finally, after using me exactly how she wanted, she told me she was done with me and ordered me to get out and clean up.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15618kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Rebel Rhyder Dominated By Red August - Full HD 1080p

Shakhti

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
Cast: Shakhti
Genres: Femdom, Rus, All Sex, Oral, Cuckold

He just isn't licking her pussy hard enough and that tiny cock of his locked inside a chastity belt is no use too. Well, it's perfect time for a little booty call then and for a little cuckold training with lots of humiliation too!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 685.9 MB

Download Shakhti

HD Femdom Sex Videos Ass Worship Bitch

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Goddess Becky
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Ass Eating, Ass , Humiliation

Becky is a very spoiled girl. She hates selfish males and likes to be spoiled. She is very greedy when it comes to getting orgasms. All the hard work of being hot allows her to be very demanding of chastity service males. Sore tongue? Painful neck? Stop Being Selfish And Think About Her! In this clip Becky enjoys ass worship from a chastity service male. She is rich arrogant and bitchy. After while of mild disobedience, she uses the ass worship head harness to hold her chastity service male in place. Strapped to her ass he has no choice but to try and please her. The only path out of this for the service male is to service her. Spoil her. Make her feel special. Beck keeps tightening the straps ensuring a tighter seal, and increasing her personal pleasure. The male begins to groan in agony as its neck is getting so sore. Becky does not care about the service male's tongue or back.

Duration: 19:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10855kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Ass Worship Bitch