The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

BiMaxx Bring The Boy-Toy In For Some Bi

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BiMaxx Tainster
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, BDSM, Submales, Threesome, Hardcore

Mistress Valentina Ross demands some action, so she sends her minion to go fetch a boy-toy for them to both have fun with, as Valentina loves taking it hard as well as watching studs pound each other in the ass!

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6562kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download BiMaxx Bring The Boy-Toy In For Some Bi

Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

The Slave has to suck and kiss the green rubber boots of Lady Victoria very submissive and passionately. And then a surprise guest walks into the room. It is Mistress Cynthia, a new blonde german Femdom. Meanwhile I take a sit with my rubberass on the slaves face and Mistress cynthia treating the slaves cock.
The new blonde Mistress cynthia and myself like to fuck our slave. First I put him an electro-dildo into his ass and the slave has to suck the long black dick of Mistress cynthia. Now the slaves asshole is big enough and I start to fuck him hard and deep.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

HD Femdom Sex Videos Monika Fox

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Russian-Mistress
Genres: Femdom, Prostate Massage, Dildo, Handjob, Ejaculation, Masturbation, CBT

A skinny brunette, with pretty long legs and huge tits, would love to make her man feel good as well. However, she decided to teach him all about anal pleasure! Watch her get naked and naughty while using her favorite toy, and shove it up his ass. It is more than obvious that she knows what she is doing, as her man is thoroughly enjoying himself!

Duration: 18:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6138kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 844.6 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Monika Fox

Goddess Tangent, Natalie Mars and Miles Striker

Release Year: 2018

The Dynamic Duo of Goddess Tangent and I are back with a vengeance. In this latest video, we show innocent couple Natalie and Miles who's in charge. Natalie's ass will never be the same.
Today is the day. Goddesses Tangent and Sydney bring their captive couple together for one last time. Miles has been bound and gagged to a chair in the dungeon. Natalie has been tied up in her holding cell for weeks. The two have been separated for weeks. Their reunion won't be a happy one though. As soon as Natalie joins Miles in the dungeon, she gets tied to a bench with easy access to her ass. Tangent wastes no time as she puts a big strapon on and starts fucking Natalie in the ass, with Miles watching helplessly. Instead of being able to save Natalie, he gets to suffer through Sydney abusing his cock. Sydney gets him to the point where he's about to cum, but she prefers to let him go with blue balls. It's not the reunion the couple was hoping for but at least they still got to see each other one .

Duration: 25:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Goddess Tangent, Natalie Mars and Miles Striker

Red & Mistress Miranda - Nurse Nurse

Our patient was in for an appointment he wouldn't forget when latex clad naughty nurses Mistress Miranda and Moi strapped him to the couch for a very kinky therapy session. He'll be cumming back for more!

Duration: 28:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9845kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Red & Mistress Miranda - Nurse Nurse

Micro Exchange

Genres: hardcore, Handjob, blonde, fetish, slave, european, orgasm, strap-on, lingerie, femdom
Video language: German

Sarah Dark ist eine geile, achtsame Schlampe, die es mag, zu gefallen, aber auch ihre Bedürfnisse von ihrer Sexsklavin zu fordern, die sie mit Stil hämmert.

Duration: 20:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Micro Exchange

Princess Alexa Amadahy and Femdom part 6

Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, CBT, JOI, Strapon, Footfetish, Milking, Slave, Stockings, Humiliating, Spanking, Asslicking, Handjob

It's summer and that means it's the time for light colored sandals, open-toe pumps, and wedges. Cloe wants her slave to get her

Total size: 1.9 GB in 1 files.

Download Princess Alexa Amadahy and Femdom part 6

Gina Devine Marek - Trust My Love

Studio: Strapon

Marek has always been one to try something new in the bedroom and today with willing Gina it would be a day of firsts for him.
Looking incredibly sexy in her black lingerie she starts by gently kissing him, putting him at ease with whats to come. Working her way down his body caressing every part before tending to his rock hard cock with her mouth, slowly teasing him being sure to take her time.
Its at this point she slides on her strap on sliding it slowly into his nice tight asshole whilst playing with his hard length, enjoying it so much he climbs on top allowing it deep into his ass.

Duration: 28:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5646kbps
Audio: 245kbps

Download Gina Devine Marek - Trust My Love

Adriana Chechik - Take Every Thrust

Cast: Adriana Chechik
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on

Mistress Adriana is not satisfied with just fucking her slave in the ass; she wants him to beg for it and totally submit to every thrust of her cock into his ass. Adriana starts by making him suck on her cock, laughing as it bulges out the side of his mouth. She then mounts him with her cock and fucks him long and hard. Adriana then puts him on his back and continues the fucking, smacking his cock and balls as she takes his ass. After Adriana is finished with her slut's ass, it is open and gaping, ready for the huge butt plug Adriana shoves into it as her slave gasps out in pain

Duration: 24:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8097kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Adriana Chechik - Take Every Thrust

CFNM Partying 3 Scene 2

Release Year: 2016
Genres: All Sex, Fetish, Deep Throat, Femdom, Face Sitting

What happens when you put powerful women in charge of pleasure? You get CFNM! Volume 3 features some major cock rocking to all your favorite fetishes...

Duration: 29:54
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2832kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 648.1 MB

Download CFNM Partying 3 Scene 2

Evil bunny colby vs superman

Cast: BUNNY COLBY
Genres: Big Tits, Pantyhose, Strap On, Cosplay, Cumshot, Fetish, Dildo, Femdom

Evil Bunny Colby has been using her magic swinging watch to seduce and have her way with all the powerful men of Metropolis. Superman finds her in her evil lair and starts to take her in when she pulls out the watch.

He laughs at first and tells her to do her worst, but is quickly taken under her power.

She tells him "When I snap my fingers, you will be powerless over my seduction, and you believe that you need me to kick you in the balls in order to take me down."
She snaps, and Superman gets uncontrollably horny. She lets him feel up her perfect body. Superman demands that she kicks him hard in the balls. The seductress giggles, then goes to town on his super balls. He gets harder the more she kicks.

Later on, Bunny Colby has the man of steel on his knees. He still thinks he's taking her down, but the power of her swinging watch has all the control.
She tells him, "When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You'll believe that the.

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7843kbps
Audio: 233kbps

Download Evil bunny colby vs superman

Slave to a Couple

Cast: Sully Savage
Genres: Bisexual, FemDom, Anal, Strap-On, Pegging, Double Penetration, Threesome, Blowjobs

What does it mean to be owned by a dominant couple? This slave is learning quickly that his ass will have to adapt quickly to their insatiable appetite for anal. The slave is led out of the cage and onto the fuck nag. Master Jax takes his turn fucking the slaves ass to warm it up for Mistress Scully. Sully is wearing a HUGE pink cock that is know for destroying butt-holes. Scully rides his ass slow and sensual while the slave sucks on Masters thick cock. The slave is in for some extra stretching tonight... The Masters want to try Double Penetration... Scully mounts his ass & plants her long pink cock in his anus, then Master Jaxton inserts his cock completely filling the slaves entire cavity. The slave is stretched to capacity with every pump!

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Slave to a Couple

Sleep Sins 2- Payback

Cast: Katie Cummings
Genres: bbw, big ass, big tits, blowjob, bondage, cowgirl, cunnilingus, cum on tits, fetish, natural tits, sleeping

Katie is horny. And, her boyfriend is sleeping again.She decides to take advantage and have sex with him while he is sleeping. She fondles him, gets him hard and rides him. But he wakes up and is angry. He sends her to the couch to sleep. But, she is not satisfied. She sneaks back in and ties him up. She starts fucking him asleep. He wakes up, but he can't do anything about it. When Katie is finished with her orgasms, she unties him and he storms off to sleep on the couch himself....she is Crazy! Later, Katie goes to sleep, but she has a surprise in store. Her boyfriend has tied her up and tape gagged her as she slept. Now he decides to eat her out and then fuck her. She awakens to being fucked and is not too happy. But her boyfriend doesn't care. He pounds her until he shoots all over her belly.

Duration: 30:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8003kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Sleep Sins 2- Payback

Fun with a strap-on

Genres: hardcore, Anal, blonde, petite, european, orgasm, kissing, strap-on, amateur, pale
Video language: German

Sarah liebt sich eine gute Zeit und als ihre enge Freundin vorbeikommt, um Spaß zu haben, zieht sie sich glücklich einen Strap-On an und fickt sie von hinten, so wie sie es mag!

Duration: 21:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10042kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Fun with a strap-on

Strap-on Punishment

Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Strap-on

Brandi catches Alex sneaking in in the wee hours of the morning after another long night of partying. Brandi has a surprise in store for him! He either has to take her punishment or move out! He begs for forgiveness, but he will be the one taking it up the ass today. Brandi fucks him slow and deep, enjoying the sounds of pain he makes as she her cock balls deep inside his tight ass. Brandi fucks him from doggy-style, then lays him on his back so she can look him straight in the eyes to see his pain as she punishes his ass.

Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8322kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Strap-on Punishment

Shakhti

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
Cast: Shakhti
Genres: Femdom, Rus, All Sex, Oral, Cuckold

He just isn't licking her pussy hard enough and that tiny cock of his locked inside a chastity belt is no use too. Well, it's perfect time for a little booty call then and for a little cuckold training with lots of humiliation too!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 685.9 MB

Download Shakhti