The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Smile for Cock

Cast: Eliza Ibarra
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, CBT
Video language: English

Good boys get rewards in the House of Goddess Eliza and that reward is a big, thick cock in your ass. She wants to see her bottom bitch always smiling and happy when a cock is sliding in and out of his fuck-hole. Her slave will learn to love getting fucked as that is the only way he will be receiving any pleasure from here on out. His cock has been permanently locked and sealed away making sure he grows to love his reward as much as Eliza loves deep dicking him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11245kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Smile for Cock

Strapon fun with oil and fishnets

Studio: straponcum
Genres: Strapon

When their groins start to tingle, these lovely ladies bring out two of their favorite things: some oil and a strapon! first, they coat their gorgeous bodies until they are slick and shiny, paying special attention to their needy cunts. when they're sensitive and wet, one of them dons the squirting phallus and begins screwing the other until they're moaning and panting in pleasure. the honey with the fishnet stockings spreads her legs wide so she can be penetrated with the soft plastic, and after clenching in orgasm, she turns around to suck on the dick until it covers her in cream.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Strapon fun with oil and fishnets

Tina Kay - Gaping Ass Fuck Doll

Cast: Tina Kay
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on

Mistress Tina Kay is training her slave with one goal in mind - to make him an ass gaping fuck doll capable of taking any strap-on she wants to use on him balls deep! Tina plunges her huge purple cock into his ass again and again, training his ass from many different positions to make sure every part of it is stretched to the maximum. Whenever she moves her slave Tina makes sure that he has to clean his ass juices off her cock with his mouth! When she has finished fucking his ass, Tina demonstrates just how wide she has ripped it, laughing at the destruction she has caused

Duration: 21:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8330kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Tina Kay - Gaping Ass Fuck Doll

Mistress Carolina

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
Cast: Mistress Carolina
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, All Sex, cunnilingus, Facesitting, BlowJob, Cum In Mouth, Spitting

And she starts acting. And you may ask; what about her man? This pathetic jerk is agree with anything just to not be left by his beautiful woman.

Duration: 23:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 665.1 MB

Download Mistress Carolina

Shakhti

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Shakhti
Genres: Femdom, Rus, All Sex, Oral, Cuckold

He just isn't licking her pussy hard enough and that tiny cock of his locked inside a chastity belt is no use too. Well, it's perfect time for a little booty call then and for a little cuckold training with lots of humiliation too!

Duration: 30:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 685.9 MB

Download Shakhti

In Prepping Lianna'S Asshole

Cast: Lianna Lawson & Alura Jenson
Genres: Strap-On, Female Femdom Domination Shemale, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Se

Just patiently sitting here with my strap-on & a big fucking dildo, waiting for Lianna Lawson to get her ass over here. There you are what took you so long?

Duration: 18:36
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download In Prepping Lianna'S Asshole

Mistress Carolina

Cast: Mistress Carolina
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, All Sex, cunnilingus, Facesitting, BlowJob, Cum In Mouth, Spitting

And she starts acting. And you may ask; what about her man? This pathetic jerk is agree with anything just to not be left by his beautiful woman.

Duration: 23:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps

File size: 665.1 MB

Download Mistress Carolina

Cuckolding The Perverted

Cast: Cameron Canada
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Chastity, Crossdressing, Cum Eating, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Sissy Training

Cameron is a super hot woman with a problem - her is totally perving out on her, watching her all the time, especially when she is with her boyfriend. When she actually catches him jacking off to her, Cameron confronts him and tells him that if he doesn't do exactly what she wants, she is going to tell her woman, who will kick the perverted stepdad to the curb. Cameron knows she has the upper hand, so she slaps her new bitch in the face again and again, then puts him in a scissor just to hurt him. But what Cameron really wants to do is have fun with his perversions. Little does stepdad know that Cameron is actually a Dominatrix and that her "boyfriend" is actually a sissy bitch in training, and now stepdad will be too! Cameron puts her stepdad to work cleaning her ass with his tongue while the lowly sissy boyfriend has to worship her feet. Cameron then puts the bitches to work cleaning the house until she gets back from partying. Unable to find the stud cock she wanted, Cameron decid.

Duration: 32:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Cuckolding The Perverted

Charlotte Sartre Saves Xmas

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Hardcore, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimjob, Pantyhose, Handjob, Masturbation, Vibrator

Rudolf (Lance Hart) doesn't give a fuck about Christmas anymore. He's over it. Being in the front of the sleigh sucks. You get bugs in your face. Miss Santa (Chartlotte Sarte) has to find a way to motivate him. It's snowing really hard and they need him to save Christmas again. Rudolf mostly just wants his dick wet, so Miss Santa starts sucking his cock. He spins her around, rips open her white fishnets and starts pounding her pussy from behind. He pulls her onto a bench and she starts riding his cock, when all of the sudden it stops snowing. "Well, we don't need you anymore. You're fired." Download and enjoy!

Duration: 20:50
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 465.9 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre Saves Xmas

Make It An MMF Massage

When a muscle stud of a masseuse gets a hunky male client it doesn't take long for the massage session to go "full service", with that hard dick getting nice and hand-jobbed! However, when his intimidating beauty of a girlfriend Yenna sees what's going on with her all-black badass looking self they initially think they're busted, but Yenna's cool if she can get in on the action and turn this into a pussy and ass MMF style massage! These three hotties take this session to the next level, pounding away on their holes and living it up bi style! See the hottest of bi action in true HD!

Duration: 26:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3663kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 735.4 MB

Download Make It An MMF Massage

My Wife Fucks My Boss

Cast: Tara Starp
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Body Worship, Chindo, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Fucking, Pussy Worship, Sock Worship, Strapon

Tony is a complete loser. Incompetent at work and incompetent in the bedroom. The small dicked wimp has no idea that his wife Tara Starp is fucking his boss. Actually, that is the only reason he still has a job! Tony goes home after another day at work to find his wife naked and waiting for him. He wants to make love to her, but she can't help making fun of his small cock; instead, she has one she straps to his head, telling him she needs a real cock to fuck her. After Tony finishes, Tara tells him the truth: she has been fucking his boss, Mr. Halston, and from now on, he is going to be her cuckold! Not wanting to lose his wife and his job, Tony agrees. He has to suffer the indignity of seeing his wife fucked in front of him, then has to lick his boss's cum off his wife's breasts. Because he seems to like cum so much, Tara orders him to give his boss a blow job; Mr. Halston really gets off degrading Tony, making sure his balls flop all over Tony's face. Tara humiliates Tony even fyrth.

Duration: 32:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6334kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download My Wife Fucks My Boss

CumEatingCuckolds Payton Simmons

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: No info!
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Threesome, Humiliating, Bareback, Hardcore, Cumshot

Payton Simmons Marcelo didn't know what he was getting into when he said, "I do". As it seems, it's more like I do whatever you ask. If he wants to keep that pretty little girl around, he will keep it up. Honey... I do swallow cum if you need me to!.

Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 11711kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download CumEatingCuckolds Payton Simmons

Amadahy Femdom And Humiliating part 8

Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, CBT, Strapon, Footfetish, Milking, Slave, Stockings, Humiliating, Spanking, Asslicking, Handjob

Marcello's wife, Raven, calls him into the room. Raven has been keeping her husband in chastity for some time now, and it has made him

Total size: 1.9 GB in 1 files.

Download Amadahy Femdom And Humiliating part 8

Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

Release Year: 2018

The Slave has to suck and kiss the green rubber boots of Lady Victoria very submissive and passionately. And then a surprise guest walks into the room. It is Mistress Cynthia, a new blonde german Femdom. Meanwhile I take a sit with my rubberass on the slaves face and Mistress cynthia treating the slaves cock.
The new blonde Mistress cynthia and myself like to fuck our slave. First I put him an electro-dildo into his ass and the slave has to suck the long black dick of Mistress cynthia. Now the slaves asshole is big enough and I start to fuck him hard and deep.

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps

Download Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

Charlotte Sartre Saves Xmas

This is an old scene that I never posted here. It was actually shot the first time I met my now wife, Charlotte Sartre over 4 years ago. We fell in love quickly over the next couple days.] Rudolf (Lance Hart) doesn't give a fuck about Christmas anymore. He's over it. Being in the front of the sleigh sucks. You get bugs in your face. Miss Santa (Chartlotte Sarte) has to find a way to motivate him. It's snowing really hard and they need him to save Christmas again. Rudolf mostly just wants his dick wet, so Miss Santa starts sucking his cock. He spins her around, rips open her white fishnets and starts pounding her pussy from behind. He pulls her onto a bench and she starts riding his cock, when all of the sudden it stops snowing. "Well, we don't need you anymore. You're fired."

Duration: 20:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 770.3 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre Saves Xmas

Seductive-looking Mistress Julia

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Russian-Mistress
Cast: Julia Love (aka Roxy Lips)
Genres: Femdom, Russian, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Footjob, Ejaculation, Stockings, Gloves, Ass Licking, Rimming, Foot Licking, Spitting, Smoking, Human Ashtray, Boot Licking

Seductive-looking Mistress Julia strikes a few poses with her trusty whip before her sub shows up. The guy sniffs and licks her pussy before switching his attention to his goddess' ass. That's how he greets her EVERY time! Anyway, we then see some facesitting and foot worship. Today Julia decides to reward him with a footjob.

Duration: 20:51
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8335kbps
Audio: 190kbps

Download Seductive-looking Mistress Julia