The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Give It To Me Now

Studio: Sweet Pictures
Video language: English

Tara has visited clinic for some tests. But doctor wanted some serious checkup. She was prepared for a clnic tests but he was interested into her holes test. What she could do except spread her legs?!

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:02
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3610kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 712.9 MB

Download Give It To Me Now

Bring The Boy Toy In For Some Bi

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BiMaxx Tainster
Cast: Valentina Ross
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, BDSM, Submales, Threesome, Hardcore.

Mistress Valentina Ross demands some action, so she sends her minion to go fetch a boy-toy for them to both have fun with, as Valentina loves taking it hard as well as watching studs pound each other in the ass!

Duration: 23:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6562kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bring The Boy Toy In For Some Bi

Red & Mistress Miranda - Nurse Nurse

Release Year: 2018

Our patient was in for an appointment he wouldn't forget when latex clad naughty nurses Mistress Miranda and Moi strapped him to the couch for a very kinky therapy session. He'll be cumming back for more!

Duration: 28:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9845kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Red & Mistress Miranda - Nurse Nurse

Charlotte Pegs Lance and Tenderizes His Meat

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Sissy, Cumshot, Cum Eating, Masturbation

Charlotte Sartre takes Lance for a ride with a huge strap on, but uses a brutal meat tenderizer on him for some fun foreplay!

Duration: 18:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 233kbps

Download Charlotte Pegs Lance and Tenderizes His Meat

Foot Goddess Mia - When Goddess Mia gets angry - Full HD 1080p

I can get angry for a lot of reasons. It's really up to you and your performance in front of me. If you fail at any point, I get very disappointed and angry. It can be because you didn't clean my shoes right, because you talked without permission, because you did something that you shouldn't have or basically just because you are so repulsive to me. And you know what, this slut is all of this. He made some crucial mistakes and he payed for it. You really don't want to be near me when I get angry, but I guess it's your lucky day. This will be like a guide how NOT to behave around Goddess Mia.

Duration: 28:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9683kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Foot Goddess Mia - When Goddess Mia gets angry - Full HD 1080p

Tanya And Her Slave Part 3

Cast: Tanya
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

That's it, enough wandering around the abandoned places, you need to hurry home, where your beloved slave is waiting for you. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:59
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8, 961kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 136.8 MB

Download Tanya And Her Slave Part 3

Bring The Boy Toy In For Some Bi

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BiMaxx Tainster
Cast: Valentina Ross
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, BDSM, Submales, Threesome, Hardcore.

Mistress Valentina Ross demands some action, so she sends her minion to go fetch a boy-toy for them to both have fun with, as Valentina loves taking it hard as well as watching studs pound each other in the ass!

Duration: 23:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6562kbps
Audio: 253kbps

Download Bring The Boy Toy In For Some Bi

More brutal punishment

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Mistresses, BDSM, FemDom, Fetish

The slave's ass is all red and sore, every single stroke with the cane is more and more painful and the pain doesn't want to go away. He is silently wishing that after a time it becomes bearable, that his ass will simply go lifeless, but Mistress Anette's brutally powerful strokes with the cane just doesn't want to loose make. So he screams very loud, that makes Mistress Anette smile and happy.

Duration: 30:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5461kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download More brutal punishment

Princess Amber & Lexi Chase

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Princess Amber, Lexi Chase

Amber and Lexi want their stupid old sugar dummy to humiliate itself by stroking in front of them. The girls laugh at the pathetic old loser. He has to stroke exactly as the girls say. The girls tease the loser by wearing sexy bikinis. They waive their sexy asses in its face while it edges for them. The girls want to do a bikini try-on. The loser has purchased a lot of bikinis for them, but they always want even more. Once the loser sees how great they look in the bikini haul he will be eager to buy them everything they want. Amber changes from her magenta bikini to her red bikini. She looks great. The loser keeps edging. It is very frustrated. The more it edges the dumber it gets. The dumber it gets the more the girls yell at it. Amber teases the loser in her second bikini. Lexi changes from her silver bikini into a sporty white one. The girls laugh at the loser. They slap it in the face. Amber makes the loser crawl around after her ass. Amber changes into her third bikini while Lexi.

Duration: 24:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12801kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Princess Amber & Lexi Chase

Taking my Pet for a walk

Cast: Demmi, Grazy, Isabel, Bianca Santos, Saori Kido
Genres: trampling, female dominatio

Demmi in her special high-heeled sandals is ready for action. Isabelle came home and was late today! This is the perfect excuse Demmi needed to punish him for trampling. Demmi is known for being a very wicked mistress, and in this video you will understand why!

Duration: 31:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3099kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 755.0 MB

Download Taking my Pet for a walk

Lacy Lennon - Edging Machine Experiments

Cast: Lacy Lennon
Genres: Femdom, Stockings, High Heels, Bondage, Orgasm, Milking, Red Head, Tease and Denial, Handjob

Mistress Lacy loves to play with toys especially ones that tease a slave's cock without her having to do any of the work. She wants to milk out a huge load from her slave's balls today so she can watch him be a good slut and slurp up every last drop. Her edging machine is the perfect tool to out a massive load while she just sits back and plays with her helpless meat. He is just a toy and Mistress Lacy will decide when the bitch gets milked and when the bitch gets denied. She truly loves to make men eat their own cum as that is the only reason he has been unlocked from chastity and strapped down with a machine locked to his dick. He will remain tied down and helpless until a huge load is milked out and shoved deep down his throat.

Duration: 20:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9783kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Lacy Lennon - Edging Machine Experiments

Rebeca Linares - Revenge Is A Bitch

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback

Rebeca Linares is a maid exploring the house of Finn Daniels as she cleans it. She found a strap on dildo and he embarrassingly admitted to owning it, the gal taking charge of the situation to dominate him. He sucked her toes and did as she ordered, eventually boning him like she owned him with the strap on dildo for the way he initially treated her. Rebeca took to drilling the loser quite well, demanding he jerk off as she pounded his ass frantically. The resulting load of genetic juice was large and she rubbed the toy in it for his to orally clean, making it another scene where the gal had a tremendous amount of fun.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:05
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1288kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 227.2 MB

Download Rebeca Linares - Revenge Is A Bitch

Breaking Bradley, A Taboo Cuckold

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Crossdressing, Cuckolding, Forced bi, Full Movies, All Sex

Story Princess Marina Angel is having fun in her room dressed in her school uniform with her personal purple dildo before she is leaving to hang out with some friends of hers. As she is leaving she sees her stepfather and stepbrother cleaning the pool. Her stepfather is telling her she better go change, but she ignores him and walks off. When Princess Marina comes home she finds her stepbrother and father going through her room and smelling her dildo and red panties. "You two are so pathetic and now you're going to do everything I say or I'm telling mom". Princess Marina starts to play with her tight pink pussy with her dildo and making her daddy and brother lick and suck it clean between her moans. After she makes them put on her school uniform and puts them in their personal collars, Princess Marina makes these snooping pathetic father and son get down 0n their knees and lick her asshole till their tongues are about to fall off. "Now brother I want you to show me your dick sucking s.

Duration: 28:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11714kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Breaking Bradley, A Taboo Cuckold

Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia - Mega Ass Blasters

Cast: Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Latex, Sissy, Chastity, Mask, BDSM, Bondage, Straitjacket

Goddess Lexi gets a surprise visit from Carmen Rivera, Domina Dahlia, and a big bag of monster-sized dicks!! Lexi is perfectly equipped with two obedient anal whores who would give anything to please this trio of All-Star Mistresses..especially their asses. Both sluts have their fuck-holes bent over and royally pounded with massive strap-on dicks keeping them stuffed and filled from both ends. These anal sluts will not be walking properly for weeks to come once their holes have been destroyed by these three vicious Goddesses.

Duration: 25:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9774kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia - Mega Ass Blasters

Hardcore up Close Cuckoldng Imposed BI Edging CEI Mayven Doll

Cast: Maynen Doll
Genres: FemDom, pov, handjob, blowjob, cei, cuckold, spittin

30 year old super nymphoman. Super bastard onna who ascends as many times as raw bare though it is a pregnant woman

Duration: 29:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3440kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 770.0 MB

Download Hardcore up Close Cuckoldng Imposed BI Edging CEI Mayven Doll