The Hottest Boyz | Unique Solo Scenes

Makfuk

MuscleHunks - Rico Elbaz - Giant Behind Zipper, Part 2

Obviously, "Giant Behind Zipper" is intended for two very different audiences: -soaked guests at tacky bachelorette parties and curious men given to Paul Lynde-style witticisms. For the rest of the world, "Giant Behind Zipper" may seem to have an extremely limited appeal. But, surprise, this weird little film deserves to be seen since it offers some of the richest unintended laughs this side of the Ed Wood canon. "Giant Behind Zipper" is so ridiculous that it is priceless - anyone with a sick sense of humor will get a hoot from this one.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:05
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2887kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 575.5 MB

Download MuscleHunks - Rico Elbaz - Giant Behind Zipper, Part 2

Makfuk

MuscleHunks - Everybody Loves Ko Ryu

The fabulously muscular young Ko Ryu is back and ready to share the jaw-dropping beauty of his magnificent physique. Awakened by sunlight streaming into his hotel room, Ko slides his awesome body out of bed, warms up with a few bullworker curls, and heads into the bathroom to shave. Seeing his golden muscles in the mirror, Ko playfully lowers his sumptuous round bubblebutt onto a stool. He flips onto his back and works his large hard tool, finally shooting onto his sculpted abs. A quick shower and Ko's ready to begin his day with a hardcore workout aimed towards building those big muscles even bigger!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:36
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1269kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 312.8 MB

Download MuscleHunks - Everybody Loves Ko Ryu

Makfuk

MuscleHunks - Sergei Lebov - Russian Bodyguard

Russian bodybuilder Sergei Lebov works in security. Anyone need a bodyguard? He's a tough man, was raised that way. But when Sergei is alone, he lets his vulnerable side show through. You see, Sergei is another of those few muscle men here who knows how good his butt hole can feel. While this Russian hunk jerks his long...

Duration: 25:01
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2889kbps

File size: 552.3 MB

Download MuscleHunks - Sergei Lebov - Russian Bodyguard

Makfuk

Aden Taylor - Private Show

Studio: Musclehunks

Aden Taylor makes his third MH appearance with a bang-up muscle show, and its the kind you normally pay big bucks to see! You see, the massively muscled bodybuilder is also quite the , and he loves not only to flex, pose, and show off those super-muscles - hes also damn proud of that big ol super-round, super-hard gluteus maximus of his - and when we say "maximus", we mean Maximus, Aden takes you through a fantasy work-out, a super-badass stage performance, and then backstage, where the real show begins. Seat belts, please.

Duration: 32:53
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1232kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 320.0 MB

Download Aden Taylor - Private Show

Makfuk

MuscleHunks - Tom Anderson - Well Developed

Tom lies back on a sofa, his titanic thighs bulging huge, and with one hand on his balls, he fists his cock with the other. Tom spends a lot of time looking right into the camera. So you're not a voyeur, it's like you're getting your own private show. And Tom blows one of the best cum shots we've seen. When Tom's stiff cock erupts, it send a huge splash of cum right up through the centre crease of his ripped abs. It surges all the way up to his pecs and then fills up that valley with creamy, white juice.

Duration: 26:19
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2863kbps

File size: 576.1 MB

Download MuscleHunks - Tom Anderson - Well Developed

Makfuk

Tool Seeing is believing

Studio: Powermen

If it had been up to us, we would have given New LMS muscleman Tool a different stage name: Pole Axe comes to mind. This rough-edged club dancer proudly sports the biggest member we have seen in a long time - is it 14 inches? More? (Theres an urban legend that Mr. Tool is required by law to carry two passports.) In muscleman Tools PM debut, he pumps up his Muscle of Love in the dressing room before hitting the stage, followed immediately after by a private show. We have even graciously supplied lots of HD video closeups for your viewing pleasure. See for yourself.

Duration: 28:26
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1778kbps

File size: 284.1 MB

Download Tool Seeing is believing

Makfuk

MuscleHunks - Xavier - Muscle Daddy Is Home

This is Xavier's first appearance on MuscleHunks.

However he is not an entire new-cummer, since he already satisfied several of you in webcam sessions at LiveMuscleShow. But today he does it again for all you and yes: Xavier gets down and dirty and happens on the talking. However, it's not about words. Xavier takes control and...

Duration: 25:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1755kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 356.2 MB

Download MuscleHunks - Xavier - Muscle Daddy Is Home

Makfuk

Scotty Dickenson - 720p

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Scotty Dickenson
Genres: Cumshot, Freshmen, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos.
Video language: English

The recruits keep falling in waiting for their chance to be a part of this great squadron. Today we have a young 22 year old who stands at 5 feet 8 weighing in at 160lbs and goes by the name Scotty. He is an avid camper and loves to hang out by the bonfires having a great time with his friends. Scotty is geared up and ready to go as he begins to show off his sexy young physique. This is his first time in front of the camera and the shyness is most definitely a turn on. We love to give you the realist moments that these rookie soldiers are going through. Scotty likes to stroke his cock fast and hard with no hesitation at all. He builds up a sweat with all the fast stroking of his meaty dick. You can hear every sound from the lube as his grip tightens around his dick with every tug. While Scotty continues to stroke his throbbing cock he also plays with his sweaty hole. He stands up to give us a great view of his hairy legs and what a spectacle. He's more comfortable as ever as he has hi.

Duration: 31:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2354kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 593.6 MB

Download Scotty Dickenson - 720p

Makfuk

Ricardo Trujillo

Cast: Ricardo Trujillo
Genres: Big Dick, Cumshot, Freshmen, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos, Uncut.

I hope you are ready for an extreme tall glass of Ricardo because we have a sexy Latino standing 6 foot 3 weighing 150lbs and a strong ripe young age of 29. Ricardo is an avid swimmer when he's not showing off his big thick cock and you can maybe see him running as well since he's always active and pushing his limits in any way possible. Ricardo has very long sexy legs with beautiful skin to go with it. His physique is amazing because of all the swimming he is constantly doing. He's a quiet guy with a big thick cock and he loves to stroke it with his two big hands. He may seem nervous but he is far from that. It takes two hands to stroke this shaft pushing all the into every vein possible. With just a couple more strokes of his shaft he comes to a complete stop in his tracks and all of a sudden his sweet main juice oozes out the tip of his dick as it resembles a fierce volcano. Just when you think he is done cumming he somehow reloads and bam with a few more strokes he shoots a long .

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4741kbps

File size: 904.9 MB

Download Ricardo Trujillo

Makfuk

Guy Houston

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Cumshot, Freshmen, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Solo, Tattoos

Guy is the quiet type yet shows lots of promise as a dominate top and I'm sure eventually you all will see that soon enough. Guy has never been with a man let alone has Claude sit quietly by filming him but once you see his amazing eyes and physique you'll know he is the man for the job.

Duration: 31:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4704kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Guy Houston

Makfuk

MuscleHunks - Devon Ford - High Performance Stripper

We've got great news for you, here at LiveMuscleShow! Devon Ford, one of our most popular men on MuscleHunks, has expanded his performances over to LiveMuscleShow, to enhance your muscle worshiping experience. We'd like to share Devon's warm personal message to you and all of the other LiveMuscleShow members, right here: "Hello, my name is Devon. I'm originally from New York, and of Dominican and Italian descent. I'm a very outgoing person, and I love to laugh. I live for fitness and training, the arts and culture, romance and travel. I love working out and bodybuilding. Keeping my body in top shape is my priority. I am 25 years old, and 205 pounds of lean muscle. By the way, after a long and tough workout session, I always enjoy a hot steamy shower, with lots of soap that I spread all over my muscular body. A hot shower makes me so relaxed and it makes my muscles glisten. especially the big one between my legs. Sometimes I really wish I could have someone with me in the shower to soa.

Duration: 25:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2454kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 488.0 MB

Download MuscleHunks - Devon Ford - High Performance Stripper

Makfuk

Dane (2Nd Video)

Studio: Island Studs

Dane, the popular Hawaiian body boarder with the sculpted abs, hairy muscular butt and Hollywood smile is back for more exhibitionist fun! And this time he brought his tennis racket - naked tennis anyone?! This young jock just loves to smile and show off for the camera! He has a great body, beautiful dick, mouth watering low hanging nuts and he knows it! Since his first shoot, Dane has put on even more muscle and more body hair. Our athletic stud is now becoming a furry man jock! Check out that thick white fuzzy ass!

Duration: 31:02
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 703.0 MB

Download Dane (2Nd Video)

Makfuk

Franco Llamas

Studio: Jimmyz Production

In Part 2, Franco Llamas heads into the woods. He lowers his posers and starts to stroke his cock. This man can edge and was close to cumming several times as his muscles tense up and the veins pop out of his arms. He flexes his beautiful muscles to our delight. His stroking becomes faster and harder til his hot creamy load is blasted all over his abs.

Duration: 25:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4710kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 910.5 MB

Download Franco Llamas

Makfuk

Baker Lumberjack

Release Year: 2016
Studio: IslandStuds
Genres: Solo, Muscles, Masturbation, Outdoors, Posing, Pissing, Tattoos, Interview, Cumshots

Big Bodybuilder Baker is proud of his thick Ripped body, fat 8? cock, massive muscle butt, rock hard abs and his big heavy ball sack he pulls and stretches before busting a Big Load and Pissing in this hot Exclusive New video from Island Studs. This is the very first time Oregon Lumberjack Baker is seen naked on camera exercising, posing, flexing, splitting lumber, jerking off and proudly showing off his awesome 8? Rock Hard cock and body. Feast your eyes on every inch of this sexy Straight Hunk's thick Blue Collar naked ripped body as he strokes his fat dong and stretches his nut sack as he holds his ax in one hand and his swollen cock in the other! There is something very sexy about seeing a comfortable naked muscle jock showing us his great set of pecs, perfect muscle butt and massive meat.

This video of Bodybuilder Baker is a special behind the scenes look his real sweaty nudist Lumberjack Log work and workout sessions outdoors in the garden! Watch as bright yellow piss sprays .

Duration: 30:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4918kbps

Download Baker Lumberjack

Makfuk

MuscleHunks - Pepe Mendoza

"Popular exclusive MuscleHunks muscle star Pepe Mendoza breezily takes us through another cocksure demonstration of his powerful, specialized brand of muscle play in his latest scene. Pepe pumps up in a lovely private garden, then slips inside his luxury suite to a private upstairs bedroom where he gives us a slow, languorous, up-front and personal, slow motion demonstration of his many talents. For size, shape, power and performance, this huge and hung Latin muscleman knows sure how to deliver the goods. There's more than enough to eat at this banquet!"

Duration: 26:57
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2032kbps

File size: 413.9 MB

Download MuscleHunks - Pepe Mendoza

Makfuk

Colton Phobos

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Colton Phobos
Genres: Cum Eating, Facial, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos.

Colton isn't shy around the camera and he gives it an exotic I want to fuck you look which at some points almost sent me over the edge. His skin is smooth, creamy and he has some decorative ink to mix things up.
Claude planted a dildo next to him to see if he would use it and sure enough Colton goes for it and lubes up his ass so he can gently insert it deep inside. He might have done it only for a short period of time but that was only because he was going to cum way to soon. He loves to show off his ass and Claude is no stranger with the extreme close ups to show the beauty of a nice hole.

Duration: 31:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4713kbps

Download Colton Phobos

Makfuk

Solo Ty

Cast: Ty II
Genres: Cumshot, FlashJack, Freshmen, Masturbation, Muscles, Sex Toys, Solo, Tattoos.

Ty is a big meaty boy with a great toned muscle body added in with some ink as well. His thick hard cock is very sexy and I'm sure any of our vets would love to bend over for Ty and feel their holes being stretched. Ty has a sexy look and his thick cock looks great and I taste even better. He gets his throbbing cock rock hard with every stroke of his fat shaft. His bubbly ass is to die for and here at AD we would love to see that fat ass rimmed like never before. Ty lies back down on the couch and grips his thick dick really hard as he gets close to shooting his cum. Ty brought along his favorite toy which is a fleshjack and he puts it to great use. You can see his cock squeeze into the toy and the sounds of it wrapped around his cock as he pulls hit up and down his shaft. Ty finally gets his balls to release his load but he didn't want to put it in the toy, so he pulls his thick throbbing cock out of it and blasts a thick creamy load after load all over himself.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2184kbps

File size: 459.1 MB

Download Solo Ty

Makfuk

Island Studs - Damon

Damon wipes the cum off his face and goodies his own cum! "It tastes kind of salty, today," he says with a smile as he licks the jizz off his sticky fingers! This young High School Grad really enjoys showing off his beautiful ripped boy body, totally covered in layers of Sexy Hairy Man Fur! Check out his round, white boy butt completely covered in a full bush of dark hair! Damon is one of the Hairiest Island Studs ever! It is very hot to watch this sexy twink walk around the Oregon forest with his big 9" hard dick slapping against his hairy legs as he walks.

Duration: 31:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps
Audio: 195kbps

Download Island Studs - Damon

Makfuk

ad - Ricardo Trujillo

I hope you are ready for an extreme tall glass of Ricardo because we have a sexy Latino standing 6 foot 3 weighing 150lbs and a strong ripe young age of 29. Ricardo is an avid swimmer when he's not showing off his big thick cock and you can maybe see him running as well since he's always active and pushing his limits in any way possible. Ricardo has very long sexy legs with beautiful skin to go with it. His physique is amazing because of all the swimming he is constantly doing. He's a quiet guy with a big thick cock and he loves to stroke it with his two big hands. He may seem nervous but he is far from that. It takes two hands to stroke this shaft pushing all the sap into every vein possible. With just a couple more strokes of his shaft he comes to a complete stop in his tracks and all of a sudden his sweet main juice oozes out the tip of his dick as it resembles a fierce volcano. Just when you think he is done cumming he somehow reloads and bam with a few more strokes he shoots a lo.

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4741kbps

File size: 904.9 MB

Download ad - Ricardo Trujillo

Makfuk

Cody Smith - 720p

Cast: Cody Smith
Genres: Cumshot, Freshmen, Hairy, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos.

We have a bad boy entering the AD ranks today. He's fresh and ready to break in and see how far he can climb. Cody is 24 standing at 5 foot 10 and weighing in at a strong 160lbs. Cody is either at the gym working on his fit hairy body or he's hanging out at the local Tattoo shop acquiring more ink. He's got that bad boy look especially with those manly tattoos inked all over his body. His hairy chest and sexy muscles are lovely to look at as he strokes his hard cock. Cody doesn't shy away from trying out new adventures. Cody gets his cock nice and hard for us all to see as he shows off his hairy body and built chest. He loves to play with his hairy ass as he tugs away. You can see his hairy balls bounce up and down with each pull of his hard dick. The bad boy has finally built up his balls where they can no longer contain the load inside. He's laid out on the couch with his cock in hand stroking and then we see the cum shooting out onto his hairy chest. Enjoy!

Duration: 29:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2606kbps

File size: 601.5 MB

Download Cody Smith - 720p