The Incredible Slut | Good Blowjob And Facial | All Natural

Gorgeous ass

Release Year: 2016
Studio: DorcelClub
Cast: Jessica
Genres: Teens, European, All Sex, Oral
Video language: English

Sex is the strongest desire of all. That is why it is still nice. This girl experiences all the pleasures of sex in various poses and different holes in her body ...

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 81kbps

File size: 319.0 MB

Download Gorgeous ass

Kinuski aka Kinuski Kakku - Wild And Free

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kinuski aka Kinuski Kakku
Genres: Blonde, Blowjob, Creampie, Cumshot, European, Outdoor, Small Tits, Vaginal Sex

The gorgeous Kinuski has come to Private Specials, Forever Young ready to live life to fullest as she takes to the road with her man Nikki Nutz to explore and fuck all around the world.

Duration: 22:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Kinuski aka Kinuski Kakku - Wild And Free

Lee Anne - Turn Me On (2021)

Cast: Lee Anne
Genres: Classic Sex

Raven-haired beauty Lee Anne smiles flirtatiously as she runs her hands over her silky skin. As Andrej Lupin's erotic movie "Turn Me On" begins, Michael Fly joins her on the bed, embracing her passionately. He kisses her neck and then her gorgeous breasts, sucking her nipples attentively. She squirms with pleasure beneath him as he eats her pussy, her moans rising in intensity with each stroke of his tongue and fingers until an orgasm ripples through her sexy body. Freeing Michael's erect cock from his briefs, Lee Anne guides it into her wet pussy, and he starts to thrust, gazing into her stunning blue eyes. She strums her clit as he fucks her with vigorous strokes, giving her one powerful climax after another. Lee Anne sucks her own flavor from Michael's rigid dick avidly, then straddles him in cowgirl, bouncing in his lap as she rides to a final, wild orgasm and he fills her with his hot cum.

Duration: 19:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7635kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Lee Anne - Turn Me On (2021)

Popping a virgin ass

Studio: Jet Multimedia

This petite blond beauty's sex adventure is going to get so wild tonight - get ready to see her starting the fun off with a wild pussy workout and keeping it on with anal! Her boyfriend will just stick it up her ass from behind and she will love it!

Duration: 24:24
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3800kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 702.5 MB

Download Popping a virgin ass

Abby

Cast: Abby

The very beautiful figure and chest of this girl attracts the eye, but it is much more interesting to watch how a member enters and leaves her tight pussy ...

Duration: 16:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 357.6 MB

Download Abby

Cheeky Latina Teen Seduces Young Neighbor

Cast: Caomei Bala
Genres: Latina, Brunette, Hairy Pussy, Facial, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Outdoor

When Alberto Blanco's family moves into a new villa with a pool, he's surprised to find beautiful Latina Caomei lounging in one of the deck chairs with her ass in the air. A few days later, Caomei returns, but this time, wearing a skimpy, sexy bikini. Pouring suntan oil down her chest, Caomei takes off her bikini top and gives Alberto a beautiful view of her big tits. Caomei waives Alberto over, and the neighbors exchange small talk. The chemistry is instant, and soon Caomei is sucking Alberto big, thick cock. Alberto makes Caomei cum doggystyle, then finishes it with a facial.

Duration: 25:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4232kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 826.4 MB

Download Cheeky Latina Teen Seduces Young Neighbor

Christina

Cast: Christina

Sex is the strongest desire of all. That is why it is still nice. This girl experiences all the pleasures of sex in various poses and different holes in her body ...

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 314.1 MB

Download Christina

Lily Larimar - Lily Loves Fucking That Cock

Cast: Lily Larimar
Genres: All Natural, Blonde, Blowjob, COTM, Cow Girl, Doggy Style, Hardcore, Nylons, Real Tits, Shaved, Small Tits, Stockings, Tattoos

Lily Larimar had such a fantastic month being Cherry and she ends it with a bang! Literally. She gets Robby Echo all to herself and she can not wait to stuff that hard cock deep down her throat. She loves getting sloppy taking it all as deep as she can. Robby fingers her pussy and just wants to get his cock in place! That pussy is so wet and begging to be fucked from every angle possible. Lily spreads her nylon covered legs wide allowing Robby to get right up in that wet pussy! Lily wants that cum and will do anything to swallow it all down!

Duration: 22:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Lily Larimar - Lily Loves Fucking That Cock

Anjelica Romantic Ride

I sharply lifted her armpits and pressed her against the wall, kissing her hot mouth, pressing her so that she could not slide down. Her breath smelled of and lipstick. I threw one of her slender, long legs behind my back, and with my other hand grabbed her dark hair, while she moaned and began to rotate the tongue in my mouth.

Duration: 16:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7739kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 976.6 MB

Download Anjelica Romantic Ride

Alyssa Bounty - After A Long Day

Cast: Alyssa Bounty
Genres: Blowjob, Babes, Black Hair, Cumshot, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking

Raul Costa has had a long day at work. He's so glad to come home to beautiful Alyssa Bounty, who will make all of his troubles go away with her slender body.

Duration: 25:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5469kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Alyssa Bounty - After A Long Day

Beverly

Cast: Beverly

Girls who do not like snrrmu just did not try it. Those who have tried, with pleasure agree to any sexual experiments and are always ready to receive a fresh portion of sperm on their body.
This girl is one of them!

Duration: 19:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 434.4 MB

Download Beverly

Antonia Sainz & Lutro - What We Need

Cast: Antonia Sainz & Lutro
Genres: All Sex, Fingering, Bikini, Panties, Blowjob, Brunette, Couch, Handjob, Indoors, Stilletos, Striptease

Sexy brunette Antonia Sainz sits chatting flirtatiously with Lutro, as Andrej Lupin's erotic movie "What We Need" begins. They kiss, gently at first, passion growing as their hands explore. Antonia pulls down her dress, inviting Lutro to caress her beautiful breasts. He squeezes them, sucking her nipples as she grinds in his lap. Flipping Antonia onto her back on the sofa, Lutro goes down to eat her pussy, her big breasts jiggling as she quivers through a breathless orgasm. He thrusts into her in missionary, fucking her to another rapid climax before they switch to cowgirl. Antonia rides Lutro's rigid cock hard, her sexy ass rippling as she slides up and down. She spins around into reverse cowgirl, one wild orgasm after another tearing through her voluptuous body until she's shaking and giggling helplessly. Catching her breath, she dismounts, glistening with sweat, then sucks Lutro's cock and swallows his cum with a satisfied smile.

Duration: 23:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7692kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Antonia Sainz & Lutro - What We Need

Margaret

Cast: Margaret

The best sex is spontaneous sex. This girl does not miss any opportunity to take a member in her mouth. She loves the taste of sperm and for this is ready for anything

Duration: 18:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 86kbps

File size: 398.0 MB

Download Margaret

Avery Christy - The Spy Who Fucked Me

Studio: Private
Cast: Avery Christy
Genres: Brunette, Big Ass, Clips, HD, 1080p, Debut, POV, Gonzo, Deepthroat, Petite

Today marks the debut of Avery Christy, an incredible blonde that has come to Private Gold, House on Naughty Street for her first ever scene on private and after spying on all her neighbours during their sexual adventures it's time for one of her own. Watch this petite beauty take advantage of photographer Danny Mounten as she takes him to the bedroom for a sloppy deepthroat blowjob before putting her sexy figure to work and going on enjoying a spectacular fuck that has her moaning and screaming with pleasure all the way until her perfect body is covered in cum.

Duration: 24:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7798kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Avery Christy - The Spy Who Fucked Me

Katarina Rina - Voice Of Love (2021)

Cast: Katarina Rina
Genres: Classic Sex

Pretty brunette Katarina Rina is seduced by Dorian Del Isla's soft words, as Andrej Lupin's erotic movie "Voice Of Love" begins. Joining her on the bed, he kisses her hungrily and squeezes her gorgeous big breasts as she jerks his rigid cock. Passion growing, Dorian strokes Katarina's shaved sex, making her moan with pleasure. He lavishes attention on her jiggling breasts before eating her pussy ravenously, giving her an intense orgasm. Gazing into her eyes, he penetrates her in missionary; she clings to him, gasping with each stroke as he thrusts slow and deep. Holding Katarina's ankles wide, Dorian slams in harder, driving her wild. Now she mounts him in cowgirl, breasts bouncing alluringly as she rides. Her sexy body trembles through one powerful climax after another, reaching a peak of bliss as Dorian cums deep inside her.

Duration: 20:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7643kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Katarina Rina - Voice Of Love (2021)

I Caught Him Sniffing On My Feet

Cast: Natalia Nix
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Foot-Fetish, Footjob

It was a sunny afternoon and since I am the girlfriend of a rich man, I had not much else to do other than falling asleep on a lounge chair on the patio. As usual, I had some pretty slutty dreams. When I suddenly woke up, to my surprise, I found my boyfriend's , Rion, at my feet. As I came to my senses I realized he was probably sniffing my feet while I was sleeping! He even had the balls to take his cock out and rub it on my feet! He was even more shocked than I was when I caught him in the act. Normally I would've called him out and yelled at him for being a pervert, but my slutty dreams were still lingering in my head so I decided to use this Rion situation to my advantage. I told him to just shut up, stop apologizing, and go back down to my feet and keep doing what he was doing. So after he spent some time sniffing my feet, he started licking and sucking on my long sexy toes. He did such a good job it made me even hornier. I had no idea he is so good at foot worship and I couldn't.

Duration: 25:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9160kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download I Caught Him Sniffing On My Feet

Eva Torres

Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, Teen, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy,

Once he reached the end, she confronted him. There was only one way he would get out of this predicament. He would have to eat her pussy. From there, things escalated quite quickly and soon she was shoving his cock deep down her throat. Eventually, her pussy was penetrated in several different positions before he busted all over her face.

Duration: 18:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4799kbps

File size: 683.8 MB

Download Eva Torres

Arnold The Fornicator-3

Studio: Combat Zone

Black haired reporter is in very sexy stockings and she has soaked muff ready for some hardcore fucking. Watch that mature lady as she riding hard cock with her amazing body and pussy.

Duration: 25:47
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 9464kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Arnold The Fornicator-3

The Cumshot Bounty Hunter - Will Molina Won't Share Clara Fargo

We put Will Molina through the absolute ringer of an HotGuysFuck Experience gameshow and sexy Clara Fargo kept him cool, calm, and focused on that primetime pussy. Will's first ever no-cut scene, start-to-finish, and he pulled it off in the clutch when he needed it the most. He not only goes home with bragging rights, he goes home with the extra cash money. Hats off to both Will and Clara!

Duration: 13:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 501.1 MB

Download The Cumshot Bounty Hunter - Will Molina Won't Share Clara Fargo

Gorgeous Stacy Cruz Gets Tag Teamed

Genres: Cumshot, Brunette, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Ball Licking, Big Tits, Cowgirl, Cum on Ass

Cousin Dean Van Damme and Step brother Matt Bird take turns fucking hottie Stacy Cruz until they both blow their loads! Download and enjoy!

Duration: 24:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11048kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Gorgeous Stacy Cruz Gets Tag Teamed