The Incredible Slut | Good Blowjob And Facial | All Natural

She Cannot Resist

Cast: Rubi Rico & Maxmilian Dior
Genres: All Sex, Creampie, Barefoot, Panties, Blonde, Breasts, Couch, Cum Shot, Indoors
Video language: English

Sexy brunette Rubi Rico is cuddled up on the sofa with Maxmilian Dior, as Andrej Lupin s erotic movie "She Cannot Resist" begins. Max is feeling amorous, and it doesn t take long for his wandering hands to get his sweetheart in the mood. He unbuttons Rubi s shirt and sucks her stiff nipples until she s squirming with pleasure and returning his fervent kisses with equal passion. Peeling off her panties, Max eats Rubi s shaved pussy, fingering her and squeezing her gorgeous breasts as he licks her skilfully. She pulls down his jeans and strokes his hard cock, then guides it into her tight slot, gasping with arousal as he fucks her steadily, his fingers on her clit. Rubi gazes into Max s eyes as he thrusts vigorously, switching to cowgirl to slide up and down on his rigid dick. She rides hard, their bodies slamming together noisily- Max flips them into missionary, Rubi s leg up on his shoulder so he can drive even deeper inside her, giving her a powerful orgasm, and then a second one, be.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7584kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download She Cannot Resist

Teen Passion And Pleasure

Genres: All Sex, Brunette, Petite

Brock is chilling in bed when his teen lover Lia Little climbs in beside him. Lia isn't shy about what she wants from Brock. She crawls over to drop sweet kisses on his lips. When Brock gets enough of a hint to start getting handsy with his petite lover, she melts into him like hot butter. Brock has free reign to explore Lia's slim curves, with particular focus on her perky breasts and already hard nipples.
Eventually, Lia kisses he way down Brock's body to settle between his legs and tug his stiffie from his briefs. Finding Brock nice and hard, Lia strokes and sucks to her heart's content. Her handie and blowjob leave Brock raring to go, so when Lia gets on her knees and wiggles her ass in invitation, Brock is happy to take her up on it. He peels her out of her thong, then licks her nice and sloppy before slamming home to kick start their lovemaking with Lia in doggy.

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7524kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Teen Passion And Pleasure

Shagging in mirror

Studio: Jet Multimedia

Hmm, looks like someone fresh and cute intends to really go down and dirty tonight. This teeny is going to work wonders with her pierced tongue and get fucked from behind like nasty slut - all in front of the mirror, which gets her even more excited!

Duration: 10:41
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3813kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 308.3 MB

Download Shagging in mirror

Tough Love

Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Facial, Deep Throat, Pussy Licking

Long legs that go on for days and meet at the intersection of Young and Pussy in the heart of Snatchville. That's what I love to stumble upon when I am out looking for a little high-class ToughLove slut to dominate, and that is exactly what I found. This bitch took my cock like a true champ.

Duration: 22:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9723kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Tough Love

Teen with sexy buns

When you see the junk that this young lady has got in her trunk, you will surely understand why her boyfriend was so damn eager to fuck her. The girlie is rocking what might be the best ass you have ever seen! Big, tight and bouncy, it looks amazing!

Duration: 13:50
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3849kbps

File size: 403.0 MB

Download Teen with sexy buns

Refreshing Love

Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Teen, Hardcore

It is refreshing and revitalizing, having a good shower in the morning. The only thing that even more energizing is a morning sex. So mixing the two together is a real power bomb for Minnie. She couldn't be happier when Toby makes love with her in the bath tub, and she cums for him again and again.

Duration: 24:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Refreshing Love

Gerda I - Gerda - Slice of Cake

Cast: Gerda I
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Cum Shot, Handjob, Hardcor

Watch this eager teen brunette bite her lip of pleasure as she gets her brains fucked out from behind! She is so hungry for cock and wants to have it deep inside of her all the time making the guy drill her tight young pussy from every angle and begging for more pleasure after each orgasm. He just helped her get home after she broke her heel on the street and now he is giving her sexual hunger the satisfaction she so long craved for.

Duration: 19:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 717.2 MB

Download Gerda I - Gerda - Slice of Cake

Alyssia Kent (Steamy Business)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Alyssia Kent
Genres: All Sex Hardcore Couples

Tonight, Kristof has a date with Alyssia, a businesswoman he has already met and who seems to be seduced by him. After having dinner in the capital, the young woman invites him to finish their negotiations at her place. The brunette with perfect curves will make love to him with ardor and passion! This evening surely announces others...

Duration: 24:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3886kbps

File size: 717.0 MB

Download Alyssia Kent (Steamy Business)

Reyna Delacruz - Late for Breakfast

Cast: Reyna Delacruz
Genres: all sex, blowjob, cumshot, facial, latina, pov, roleplay, taboo, teen

Why are you so horny all the time?.. Stop being silly. We have to meet them for breakfast soon. We don't have time for that right now... I don't think you're trying to help me get ready.. But I guess you're right, you are my big step- and I kinda have to do what you say....

Duration: 17:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8214kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Reyna Delacruz - Late for Breakfast

Thai Babe Filled With Sperm and Corked

Cast: Hong
Genres: Asian,, Barely legal, Teen, Straight, Creampie, Doggystyle, Oral Sex, Topless, Thai

When breeding Thai females, I sometimes worry a little bit about the fate of my future offspring. Filipina girls seem to be genetically inclined to . It's all they grow up dreaming about. But Thai girls are a little different. Sure, some of them also dream of giving birth to a western baby, but it's not as ingrained in their culture as it is in the Philippines (i.e. Buddhism vs. Catholicism). So I often wonder how my future kids are going to turn out being raised by a Thai .
Not so with this week's breeder Hong! I met Hong (aka Fong - her bargirl name) a few weeks ago at a bar on Soi 7 in Pattaya and we hit it off immediately over a game of pool. She told me she dreamed of having a foreigner's baby and didn't mind if the relationship didn't last. As long as she got the ultimate prize of a mixed-race Thai/American baby, she didn't mind if I disappeared and never saw her again. Wow! What a great attitude honey! That's music to this degenerate monger's ears.

Duration: 25:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7733kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Thai Babe Filled With Sperm and Corked

Young cowgirl riding

It's high time someone spoiled this little auburn-haired cutie and her older fuck buddy is there to help with that. Watch the eager freshie impale her tight pussy on his cock in reverse cowgirl position and ride it till she's completely satisfied!

Duration: 14:19
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3847kbps

File size: 417.1 MB

Download Young cowgirl riding

Therapist By Day, Patient By Night

Cast: Alyssa Reece
Genres: Blowjob, Brunette, Creampie, Cumshot, Shaved Pussy, Tiny Tits, Vaginal Se

Alyssa Reece is our head psychologist in Private Specials, Off Duty Therapist and after spilling all the details of her client's sexiest stories it's time for one of her own.

Duration: 25:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Therapist By Day, Patient By Night

Fantastic orgasm in exchange for a love song

Cast: Sheylley Bliss

There are many ways a man can surprise his beloved girl. Some guys write poems, others buy flowers and candies and this dude sings a song. Sure, it is a simple song about how much he loves his girlfriend and how beautiful she is. Cutie does not expect to get such a present but she loves it very much. So, she decides to thank him with something really special. She starts with a passionate kiss and goes lower and lower until she reaches his dick.

Duration: 19:05
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13664kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Fantastic orgasm in exchange for a love song

Just Can't Wait

Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, Teen, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy,

It's lovely day perfect to bang some hottie. Horny guy spots some lovely lady at the docks so he approaches her and starts some conversation. He invites this hottie at his place to have a and do some talking because she's lonely and wants to get over her ex. Slut with big ass slides those trousers down and gives her big ass for a nice slap and pound. After she sucked his dick horny bitch moans of amazing pleasure that this dude gives her with his fingers and schlong.

Duration: 25:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 935.0 MB

Download Just Can't Wait

Don t Let Mom See Us

Cast: Eva Elfie
Genres: Amateur, Amateur Production, Bed, Bedroom, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Boy / Girl, Bribe, Bunny Costume, Clothed Sex, Costume, Cum In Mouth

Cute Eva Elfie is wearing her favorite comfy onesie and hanging out with her Adam when her mom asks if she could get some help in the kitchen. Eva says she s too lazy and instead convinces Adam to secretly please her as their mom is right there cooking dinner in the kitchen, oblivious to what Eva and Adam are doing to each other.

Duration: 19:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Don t Let Mom See Us

Jenny Simons

Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, Teen, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy,

Jenny Simons overhears her neighbors having sex in the morning and she cannot help it, it makes her so horny. She lays in bed next to her boyfriend Nick and tries to quietly masturbate next to him. She's having too much fun and wakes him up. Nick is delighted to wake up to this naughty surprise and pulls her panties off. It's time for them to rustle up some noise of their own.

Duration: 23:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5295kbps

File size: 944.2 MB

Download Jenny Simons

Kenzie Edges Seth in Madness

Cast: Kenzie Taylor

Kenzie has been cum crazy all week and she's Still horny. Seth isn't sure he can handle another round of orgasms but Kenzie swears that this time will be different. Can Seth handle Kenzie's new favorite game and only come when she commands?

Duration: 14:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7729kbps
Audio: 283kbps

File size: 872.9 MB

Download Kenzie Edges Seth in Madness

Ivy

Guzzling hard cock and getting slammed raw! Nothing better than watching that big luscious brown ass bounce up and down as she moans and gets penetrated!

Duration: 25:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4506kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 867.8 MB

Download Ivy

Casting couch

Soon I was in sympathy with what came and went in the end, and I managed to pull it out, in order to not harm my sobering little car, and filled it with an efficient, elastic and beating armor. I ended so, out of me, all the went out. Such complete, pleasing satisfaction is unknowable.

Duration: 18:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7709kbps
Audio: 314kbps

Download Casting couch

Casting couch

Soon I was in sympathy with what came and went in the end, and I managed to pull it out, in order to not harm my sobering little car, and filled it with an efficient, elastic and beating armor. I ended so, out of me, all the went out. Such complete, pleasing satisfaction is unknowable.

Duration: 18:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7709kbps
Audio: 314kbps

Download Casting couch