The Japanese Ass And Mouth Of The Magic | Asian Guys

Cock Play

ケツ穴周りから下半身の毛が卑猥なデカマラ慶太(けいた)くん24歳!!慣れない雄責めにもデカマラびんびん縦振動!!睾丸マッサージに気分も紅潮し激エロ字開脚でディルドプレイに挑戦!!!快感魔羅責めに射精後大失禁!!!本編モデルに目隠しはございません。

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps
Audio: 79kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cock Play

Akira Bangs Tomohisa Booty - Akira, Tomohisa

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Akira, Tomohisa
Genres: Anal, Creampie, Cumshot, Fingering, Handjob, Japanese, Kissing, Oral, Rimming
Video language: English

Lean, ripped Tomohisa makes out on the bed with solidly built Akira. Akira peels off his star-spangled sweater and Tomo strips down to his faded jeans and they nibble each others' tight little nips. Akira gets naked and his cock pops up stiff when he coaxes Tomo out of his rosy pink undies. He goes straight for Tomo's dick and slurps it down as it grows in his mouth. These two shy, polite Japanese guys communicate body to body, with no words necessary.

Tomo gets up on hands and knees with his skinny ass aimed at Akira. The giggly top licks the crack and lubes up Tomo's hole. He probes a finger deep inside, slides a second in for good measure. Tomohisa kneels before Akira and rolls on a condom. Once it's firmly in place he slathers on lube, lies back and grabs his knees. Akira presses in and starts pumping quickly. He rocks back and Tomohisa braces on hands and feet to bear down on Akira's firm thrusts. They roll over to doggy style and Akira goes in harder. He pulls out and strokes.

Duration: 20:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4903kbps
Audio: 162kbps

File size: 764.3 MB

Download Akira Bangs Tomohisa Booty - Akira, Tomohisa

PF - Amateur Base-Ballers: Higaken, Yusaku

Time for another hot Asian hookup from PeterFever East, It's a nice spring day, and what else would a couple of studs like Higaken and his edgy buddy Yusaku that batting some balls around. Starting outside tossing softballs to each other, when they come inside to shower their hands are cupped around each others' balls. Yusaku shows off a perfect muscle body splattered with tattoos, and a big curved cock jutting out just below. When Higaken sprays him with the hand shower,things heat up even quicker and the two Japanese fuckboys head straight for bed.

Whispering sweet nothings to Yusaku while he squeezes and rubs his big pierced dick, Higaken can't help taking it into his mouth. Then his wandering tongue flicks across Yusaku's nuts and on down to his tight hole. A spit-soaked finger follows, and Yusaku seems to be open and ready for some action. He climbs on top of Higaken and frees his cock from his white briefs. Once its hot and juicy from Yusaku's mouth it pops up to its full len.

Duration: 20:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5879kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 920.4 MB

Download PF - Amateur Base-Ballers: Higaken, Yusaku

Gavin

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Gb-dangun
Cast: Gavin
Genres: Asian

Gay orgy of handsome, muscular guys.
They licked each other in turn, after which one of them became cancer, the second put his dick in his ass and the third put his dick in his mouth ...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:12
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 731.6 MB

Download Gavin

Gavin

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Gb-dangun
Cast: Gavin
Genres: Asian

This guy's gaze during a blow job will make you horny to the maximum. He is so good-looking that a member of his partner instantly becomes hard as a rock.
After a small oral prelude, this member is in his elastic ass

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:23
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 738.2 MB

Download Gavin

Coda Filthy & Shawn Shum

Studio: Peter Fever

Man, what do you get a guy who already has everything? I dont know, but when Coda came and surprised me in the room with nothing but a bow on his cock, I was inspired. His tall and slender body looked sexy with that bow, such a tease. I still wasnt sure what I was going to get Peter but now Ive got a few ideas on what Id like to do with CodaFilthys bubble butt. I had to make sure this sexy gift was up to Peters standard so I had to take his ass out for a test drive.

Duration: 19:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1483kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 242.7 MB

Download Coda Filthy & Shawn Shum