The Machines Fuck Pussies And Assholes So Hard

Pushing Prolapse Out Even More

Video language: English

Hi to all my fans here i am starting my week with this mega clip, increasing the size of my ass with my master. Fisting , double fisting both hands in my ass, deep anal fisting, and a lot of more hardcore ideas!

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:40
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9805kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Pushing Prolapse Out Even More

Fast Harder Fuck Machine

A new way antipiracy to protect this project and to protect those who pay for the videos first you buy the video then you send me a message or you expect to receive the message from me within 24 hours of purchase, after that you can download the video. I hope you enjoy it, this video has a discount and is from Argendana premium.

Duration: 28:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14123kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Fast Harder Fuck Machine

Gorgeous Redhead Lauren Phillips Live! HD

Release Year: 2018
Studio: CherryPimps
Cast: Lauren Phillips
Genres: Solo, Posing, All Natural, Big Tits, Gaping, Lingerie, Masturbation, Real Tits, Red Head, Sybian, Tattoos, Toys, Trimmed

Smoking hot and fun loving babe Lauren Phillips is ready to get naughty with you! She is all by herself so that means she is all yours! She loves how she looks in her lingerie but knows just how much you want to see her get it on the floor! She strips down and rubs her large natural tits with her hands wishing your cock was in her cleavage. She has a variety of toys to use including the Sybian so get ready for a fucking good time!

Duration: 53:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download Gorgeous Redhead Lauren Phillips Live! HD

Katya (19 years girls gyno exam)

Cast: Katya
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Blonde, Fucking Machine

Hot blonde Czech teen Katya wears sexy black dress and black stockings on her hot legs. She has a chubby body and smaller tits. The old wicked obgyn physician will run the following tests: physical exam,
palpation, tits exam, BP monitor check-up, twat check-up with his fingers, cervix exam using a plastic speculum, vaginal , fucking machine treatment.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Katya (19 years girls gyno exam)

I lay down

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Brunette, Dildo, Masturbation, Solo

We open with Kimber reading a dirty magazine in her living room. Apparently she doesn't see us at first and begins to touch herself. We don't know what she was reading, but it definitely did the trick, but then she notices us watching.

Duration: 5:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18753kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 798.7 MB

Download I lay down

Lucy & Jackie - lesbian perfection

It doesn't take long until Lucy seduces Jackie into the shower. She has her dildo ready for action. But Jackie wants more and she takes Lucy with her towards the Sybian. Lucy did a great job whispering sexy sentences in Jackie her ear and it didn't take long for Jackie to reach towards her 3 massive orgasms.

Duration: 10:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 22509kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Lucy & Jackie - lesbian perfection

Devilynne

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Strapon,Humiliation, Fisting,Bondage

Devilynne took a break to go be a MILF, but is now back with a vengeance. This tiny little spinner has always liked the sex, but she has come back twice as eager. And we are more than happy to have her. A pent up MILF in need of the dick is one of our favorite things to play with. We aren't going to make this easy on her.
Bound on her back, folded in half and shackled to a wooden wall, her shaved holes perfectly exposed. They are a welcome sight. She is going nowhere fast, which is just how we like them. We step up and take what is on the menu. Devilynne's tight and tiny hole is strained to the max by the huge cock, and a look of pleasurable pain dances across her face. It only encourages us.
The rough and merciless fucking is only the start. We ramp up the pace and throw in a vibrator. Devilynne yelps and twitches as her sensitive pussy is overloaded with sensation. It is no matter. She is here for training and training is what she is going to get. Time for the big guns.
We bring .

Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6790kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Devilynne

Lana shoot part 3

You can tell that Lana really likes the Sybian. Watch how she loses total control of her body while the Sybian takes over everything as it rubs her G-spot to orgasm. Lana is literally dripping while our biggest insert completely fills her pussy.

Duration: 10:34
Video: 852x460, AVC (H.264), 1919kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 160.5 MB

Download Lana shoot part 3

MachineDom, Submissed 2012-2017 (15 scenes)

Extreme torture is what these male dominated women experience. Each woman is bound with ropes, caged, or restrained to a chair before being fucked by a machine. No woman can prepare herself for the fear of the unknown that she experiences here. Will she come back from this the same woman she was? The short answer is no and she knows that the minute the machine begins to pound her pussy. The undeniable fear each and ever woman experiences is only matched by pleasure. True satisfaction for some can only be achieved when fear and pleasure merge together. Never before had any of these women thought that they could achieve this state of mind. Their very grip on what they perceive as reality is being challenged with every painful thrust. This truly is the work of people with dark minds.

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 2.7 GB in 4 files.

Download MachineDom, Submissed 2012-2017 (15 scenes)

Horny Milf with beautiful pussy lips cumming hard in gyno chair

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Gaping, Mature, Pussy Closeups, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Vibrator, Fucking machine, Natural boobs, Curvy, Tattoos, Pissing

Today our kinky doctor examines the wet vagina with the beautiful labia of sexy milf Michelle. First, he'll perform standard medical tests like taking blood pressure, heart rate and listening to the heart with a stethoscope. Then he probes the naked patient's vagina with his fingers, which turns her aroused and makes her vagina wet. The doctor then inserts a speculum, performs a cervical smear and then rinses the vagina with a disinfectant solution. At the end of the examination, the doctor tests the arousal of the patient's genitals with a fucking machine, which causes her to have an unstoppable orgasm in gyno chair.

Duration: 42:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3318kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Horny Milf with beautiful pussy lips cumming hard in gyno chair

Kattie Gold - her first Sybian shoot

Kattie rides the Sybian with her panties on. The vibrations went straight through her lovely panties making her unbelievably horny. She also rides the Sybian backwards, showing you her nice rounded ass.

Duration: 9:09
Video: 840x456, AVC (H.264), 1889kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 136.7 MB

Download Kattie Gold - her first Sybian shoot

Fuck Machines Part 6

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Victoria Sweet, Bailey Brooks, Jordana James, Holly West, Kiera King
Genres: Anal, Vaginal, DP, Gonzo, Masturbation, Solo Girls, Sex Machines

These machines fuck pussies and assholes so hard, fast and long that those holes are left swollen, blown out and broken. Enjoy these elaborate Fuck Machines. These gorgeous women don't need cocks as they ram hot, wet pussies at 1,000 strokes per minute! They like it hard and fast with their Fucking Machines!

Duration: 2:07:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2837kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Fuck Machines Part 6

Dirty Wife I lay down, spread my legs get machine fucked (2017)

I want him to catch me fucking something. He walks in to see me riding a huge dildo. I am so into it that I dont stop when he walks in. I just fuck it harder and talk dirty like the little whore I am knowing he will jerk off and watch.

Duration: 5:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18753kbps

File size: 798.7 MB

Download Dirty Wife I lay down, spread my legs get machine fucked (2017)

Dirty Wife I get on all fours and back into this monster (2017)

He felt so good inside me. I took my time and really enjoyed him. I rode him for over an hour. When I finally came, I came long and hard. My orgasm will be posted in the coming days, or should I say "cumming"

Duration: 5:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 23090kbps

File size: 907.5 MB

Download Dirty Wife I get on all fours and back into this monster (2017)