The Most Intense Lesbian Encounters | Lesbian Dolls

Naughty Nurses Go For A Fish Taco Buffet In The Break Room

Cast: Briana Banderas & Blondie Fesser
Genres: Lesbian, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm
Video language: English

Voluptuous nurse Blondie Fesser has had her eye on her colleague Briana Bounce for months, fingering herself every night to the thought of the curvaceous Russian rascal's tongue exploring her clit.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6352kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Naughty Nurses Go For A Fish Taco Buffet In The Break Room

Boarding School Brat

Cast: Avery Cristy, Richelle Ryan - Boarding School Brat
Genres: Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Doggystyle, Lesbian, Lingerie, Mature, Milf, Mini Skirt, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, Shaved Pussy, Skinny, Small Ass, Small Tits, Strap On, Teen, Trimmed Puss

School girl Avery Cristy is sent to boarding school because she had been misbehaving. Teacher Richelle Ryan is an expert at treating bratty girls such as Avery, so after sitting her down, she figures if this girl insists on misbehaving there's no other solution but to thoroughly punish her.

Duration: 46:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Boarding School Brat

Kenzie's First Lesbian Anal

Cast: Kenzie Reeves, Carter Cruise
Genres: Fingering, Blonde, Toys, Masturbation, Anal, Gonzo, Anal Fingering, Anal Toys, Big Tits, FaceSitting

In her pre-scene interview, Kenzie Reeves reveals that she is both nervous and excited for Carter Cruise to take her lesbian anal virginity. Deep passionate kissing ensues, followed by some intense anal exploration. Featuring the stunning Carter Cruise and anal virgin cutie Kenzie Reeves. Do not miss this Lesbian X Scene!

Duration: 41:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8318kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Kenzie's First Lesbian Anal

Free Use Beginnings

Cast: Amiee Cambridge, Cory Chase
Genres: all sex, big ass, big tits, creampie, cumshot, milf, pov, roleplay, taboo, threesom

Today my Step Mom Amiee introduced me to the term "Free Use". That's where we can fuck any family member anytime. She says my Step- is okay with this and this was actually his idea. That's the dilemma... Do I ask my Step- to verify or should I just trust my new Step Mom and fuck her anyway. There is only one thing to do...She is hot with great big tits, let's bang her and suffer the consequences later if there are any!Knock Before Cumming In I learn there are no rules for "Free Use". We can knock before entering to fuck or not knock at all, there are no rules. I can get use to this, my Step-Mom already has! Laying in my bed, dreaming about going to Game-Stop and picking up the new COD, Amiee cums in. She is barely wearing anything and goes straight for my cock. I fuck her good as she tells me about knocking first. The rules are on the wall and cock is up her tight pussy! The clit jewelry is a nice touch too!Birth Control is not Required He is not my real step-...He is my Step ...If he.

Duration: 59:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5840kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Free Use Beginnings

Shalina Devine & Kira Queen - Bffs Give Each Other Nude Massages & More At The Pool

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Strap-On, Lesbian, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm

When busty bffs Shalina Devine and Kira Queen get together, the temperature in the room gets pretty hot!

Duration: 48:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6349kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Shalina Devine & Kira Queen - Bffs Give Each Other Nude Massages & More At The Pool

Alexis Fawx 1st Lesbian Anal

Cast: Alexis Fawx, & Cherie DeVille
Genres: Hardcore, Blonde, Brunette, Dildo, Anal, Girl-on-Girl, Gonzo, Double Penetration (DP), Big Tits, Lesbian

Get ready for two of the hottest blonde Milfs, Alexis Fawx, and Cherie DeVille, in hardcore lesbian anal action! It's time for the stunning Alexis Fawx to get her very first lesbian anal penetration. Watch her experience this first ever, with Cherie DeVille. Taking on multiple anal positions, including face sitting and explosive anal orgasms! Do not miss this Lesbian X scene!

Duration: 40:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10803kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Alexis Fawx 1st Lesbian Anal

Avery Cristy, Richelle Ryan - Boarding School Brat (2021)

Cast: Avery Cristy, Richelle Ryan
Genres: Lesbian

School girl Avery Cristy is sent to boarding school because she had been misbehaving. Teacher Richelle Ryan is an expert at treating bratty girls such as Avery, so after sitting her down, she figures if this girl insists on misbehaving there's no other solution but to thoroughly punish her.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

Download Avery Cristy, Richelle Ryan - Boarding School Brat (2021)

Back In The Dating Game

Release Year: 2019

Vera King, a divorcee, is ready to get back out there and start dating again. She has her reservations, though, but that's why her best friend, Dee Williams, is there for moral support! As Vera nervously tries on a dress for the date, Dee compliments and encourages her, insisting that Vera needs a man in her life! Of course, raising a family would be so much easier if she dated women instead...

While Vera playfully agrees that maybe it'd be easier, it's not possible since she's not a lesbian like Dee is. Still, Dee insists that Vera has nothing to worry about! It's been so long since Vera's been out that she deserves to have a bit of fun. Yet, Vera is worried about being rusty since it's been TOO long! What if she's forgotten how to even kiss??

Dee tries to calm her panicking friend, soothingly saying that Vera wouldn't just 'forget' how to kiss, that's impossible! If Vera wants to put her mind at ease, though, Dee would be more than happy with helping Vera practice to take the .

Duration: 42:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1761kbps

File size: 601.5 MB

Download Back In The Dating Game

Showcases Whitney Wright - 2 Scenes in 1 FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2018
Cast: AJ Applegate, Serena Blair, Whitney Wright
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Threesome, Rim Job, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian

Whitney's got her own show and there's only two contestants left. Serena Blair and AJ Applegate are the two remaining who'll do anything to win over Whitney's heart. When Serena takes Whitney out for a dinner and a movie, she never anticipates Serena being such a romantic. When the girls arrive home and walk up to the bedroom, Serena somehow manages to surprise Whitney by decorating the bedroom with rose petals that lead to the bed. No one has treated Whitney this good in all her life and Serena knows she's scored some big points with her.

Duration: 1:06:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5286kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Showcases Whitney Wright - 2 Scenes in 1 FullHD 1080p

Daya Knight, September Reign & Bunny Colby HD

Release Year: 2019
Studio: ZebraGirls
Cast: Daya Knight, September Reign & Bunny Colby
Genres: 2 On 1, Brunette, Blonde, Lesbian, Ebony, Teen, Big Tits, Big Butts, Small Tits, Skinny, Petite, Strapon

It's a clash of the influencers: Vanilla Pumpkin Spice Latte vs Mocha Pumpkin Spice Latte. Which flavor will take all

Duration: 46:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Daya Knight, September Reign & Bunny Colby HD

Pussy Obsession

Cast: Canela Skin, Flavia Tamayo, Baby Ink
Genres: Babe, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Brunette, Latina, Lesbian, Threesome, Sex Toys, Outdoor Sex, Glamour, Pussy Licking, Silicone Tits

Watch Canela Skin and her hot friends in this sexy lesbian threesome scene. They switch positions and give each other tongue pleasure, making sure all of them cums. Pull your dick out of your pants and have fun! Enjoy this hot scene!

Duration: 40:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Pussy Obsession

100% anal lesbians Vol 2

Cast: Savana Styles, Makayla Cox, Nikki Knightly, Angel Allwood, Ariel Blue, Miss Raquel, Jessica Jaymes, Esperanza Del Horno
Genres: All Girl / Lesbian, Anal, MILF, Big Boobs, Lingerie, Sex Toy Play

Redheads, blondes, brunettes, these women know how to please themselves! With the tongue, fingers or toys, anything is good to make you cum! These lesbians are just as good at tickling their pussy as they are at stroking each other's puck ...

Duration: 1:37:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2976kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download 100% anal lesbians Vol 2

Avery Cristy, Richelle Ryan - Boarding School Brat

Genres: Lesbians, MILF, Teen, Domination, Strapon

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Avery Cristy, Richelle Ryan - Boarding School Brat

Going Bananas

Cast: Alexis Crystal, Cindy Shine
Genres: Lesbian, Kissing, Licking, Fingering, Anal Fingering, Ass licking

Alexis and Cindy going bananas with of course bananas in this testimony of how a real deep friendship works, where nothing is out of the question...

Duration: 42:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11725kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Going Bananas

Foot In Pussy

Cast: Alessia, Layla K.
Genres: lesbian, hairy, oral sex, fingering, tribbing

Sitting on Layla's lap, Alessia closes her eyes as Layla kisses her round breasts, moving her tongue around her aureola and nipples while her hand slides down her body towards her inner thighs, caressing her hairy pubic region.
Continuing to undress each other, Alessia raises one leg while Layla kneels before her, fingering her while gently licking her clitoris. Exchanging roles, Alessia sits down on the floor while Layla positions her vulva on top of her face, using her hands to spread her labia apart and expose her clitoris, she lets Alessia licks her devotedly from below before leaning forward to continue fingering her to orgasm.

Duration: 1:00:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

Download Foot In Pussy

Katrin Tequila & Loren Strawberry

Genres: Strap-On, Lesbian, Teen, Big Tits, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Orgasm

Yummy strumpet Katrin Tequila was just kicked out of her boyfriend's room after they had a fight, and she seeks solace from her best friend, Loren Strawberry.

Duration: 52:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6353kbps
Audio: 361kbps

Download Katrin Tequila & Loren Strawberry

HD Lesbian Sex Videos Wet Asses

Release Year: 2014
Studio: NewMFX
Cast: Britney Bitch, Carol Castro
Genres: Lezdom, Brazilian, Portuguese, Asshole, Licking, Big Ass, Lesbian, Kissing, Cunningulus

Carol is a successful business woman, She is rich, sexy and ambitious. Today Carol is full of work and she received a call of reception... There is a girl asking for a job, Carol can't attend but the phone don't stop to ring. Carol decides to attend the girl and asks to enter, when Britney entered by the door Carol immediately stop the work and fixed the eyes to the girl. Is a young girl of 18 years of old, sexy curves, great smile, wearing a provocative dress with a hot neckline. Britney wants the job and Carol wants to prove this sexy girl, this is a perfect combination!!! Carol knows that she is irresistible and will use all her sensuality to attract Britney. Britney didn't want to waste this opportunity and corresponds Carol with hot kisses. The room is smelling sex and the naughty girls is removing the clothes... Carol wants to prove this asshole's taste and fucks very deep the tongue inside it, Britney is very excited and did the same with Carol.

Duration: 41:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download HD Lesbian Sex Videos Wet Asses

Free Use Beginnings

Cast: Amiee Cambridge, Cory Chase
Genres: all sex, big ass, big tits, creampie, cumshot, milf, pov, roleplay, taboo, threesome

Today my Step Mom Amiee introduced me to the term "Free Use". That's where we can fuck any family member anytime. She says my Step- is okay with this and this was actually his idea. That's the dilemma... Do I ask my Step- to verify or should I just trust my new Step Mom and fuck her anyway. There is only one thing to do...She is hot with great big tits, let's bang her and suffer the consequences later if there are any!

Duration: 59:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5840kbps

Download Free Use Beginnings