The Most Intense Lesbian Encounters | Lesbian Dolls

Makfuk

Blaze & Barbara Summer

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Barbera Summers is white, has titties to die for,an ass you can bounce a quarter off of, and a date with me, Blaze. There's going to be no love making or candlelit dinners on this date. Tonight, this German import is going to meet my black strap on and I and it's going to get rought and dirty. I had to ease her in and make sure she wouldn't have too much trouble swallowing a black dick (which I'm sure isn't her first). Her screams and moans were shaking the walls as no hole was off limits. She told me she's an interracial sex fiend but never had black pussy in her life. I was more than happy to pop that cherry but as long as she knew I was in charge and not her. Take a look at her before and after pictures. She hasn't been the same since.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:14
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 783.2 MB

Download Blaze & Barbara Summer

Makfuk

Jada Fire & Kara Knox

When I'm not dominating young white girls I'm tearing up white milfs who love their coffee black. Kara Nox is one of the whitest bitches I've ever seen with tits that must make her bras work overtime. I knew I'd be in for a treat if I could get my hands on the white milf who has limited experience with divas like me. The rules were simple: I make the rules and that's it. She agreed to be my white bitch whose only job was to make her black mistress happy 24/7. The time for talk was over and Kara's ass was on the menu. She easily stuffed my black strap on down her windpipe as her eyes were locked in on mine. After I had my fill of that I made her get on her back as I gave her white pussy a beating until it turned red. Her mouth couldn't keep closed since she was enjoying every second of this lesbian encounter. My tits were hitting my chin as I kept pumping this white devil and she was nearly choked on hers. The mascara running down her face is proof of another white girl getting more th.

Duration: 27:44
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 49kbps

File size: 631.1 MB

Download Jada Fire & Kara Knox

Makfuk

Kylea & Kami Andrews

Kami Andrews is my favorite white bitch to fuck with since "no" isn't in her vocabulary. I can to do her what I want no matter the time of day. My white rag doll's limber body made it easy for me to do some muff diving as well as treating her pussy to some black dildo loving. The sounds of my hands slapping her big white ass were bouncing off the walls. Kami wanted me to take it to the next level so I called her bluff by bringing out the big guns which soon found their way into her mouth, pussy, and the holy grail, her ass. My little slut's day wouldn't be complete until she got me to cum or else her ass whipping would begin. Little Ms. Thing did a fine job of sucking on my fat pussy lips while fucking me with my own gear and she's back tomorrow for another lesbian luncheon.

Duration: 34:37
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 794.1 MB

Download Kylea & Kami Andrews

Makfuk

Jill Kassidy And Lana Sharapova - Touch Me FullHD 1080p

Cast: Jill Kassidy And Lana Sharapova
Genres: Leggings,Tank Top,Small Ass,Piercing,Tattoo,Athletic,Caucasian,Brunette,Masseuse,G-String,Trimmed Pussy,Outie Pussy,Medium Skin,Small Tits,Natural Tits,Jean Shorts,T-Shirt,Russian,Customer,Bald Pussy,Innie Pussy,Sex,Kissing,Massage,Wet,Anal Play,Pussy Fing

Jane (Jill Kassidy) was not supposed to work today, but when her favorite client, Jessie (Lana Sharapova), asks her to come in she could say no. Jessie goes through a rough moment; she just broke up with an abusive partner. For the first time in a long time, she let another person touch her body and she like it. During her intimate session, Jessie will open more to Jane and confess more intimate detail of her life. Slowly this massage become more than just a work.

Duration: 30:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3715kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 861.2 MB

Download Jill Kassidy And Lana Sharapova - Touch Me FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Jada Fire & Kimberly Kane

You're about to see a pretty white girl get demolished right before your eyes. She reminds me of all the white girls who think they have black friends but really talk shit behind their back. It's been a while since I've had my filling of white pussy and Kimberly Kane looks damn good to me. I hope she has enough spit in her to get my black strap on drenched or she might end up dehydrated. I can't begin to tell you how good it felt face fucking white girl until she nearly lost consciousness. She loved every minute of pleasing her black queen as she rode up and down on my toy until her ass nearly ripped in half. Watch the her face begin to flush as I have the bitch up in a pile driver while her ass gets worked over. I couldn't show no mercy to this ho and I took all my frustration out on her ass.

Duration: 28:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 48kbps

File size: 622.6 MB

Download Jada Fire & Kimberly Kane

Makfuk

Yoga Freaks- Episode 9

Cast: Abella Danger & Brenna Sparks
Genres: Big Tits,Big Tits Worship,Black Hair,Brunette,Bubble Butt,Caucasian,Lesbian,Natural Tits,Rough Sex,Sex Toys,Tattoo,Trimmed Pussy,Yoga

Abella is a hot and horny yoga instructor. She's happy to share her passion with her new student Brenna. Abella leads her through a series of poses, but finds that Brenna's energy is all blocked up. Thankfully, Abella has just the thing to help Brenna release that pent up pussy!

Duration: 34:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4662kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Yoga Freaks- Episode 9

Makfuk

Sybil, Alexis Crystal, Ellie Leen

Cast: Sybil, Alexis Crystal, Ellie Leen
Genres: lesbian

In Catalonia, summer is in full swing. The days are getting longer, and the nights have never been sweeter. For the 3 friends Sybil, Alexis Crystal and Ellie Leen, these holidays together are the perfect opportunity to live new experiences and explore their sexuality. Prepare yourself for a sensual lovemaking of a rare intensity!

Duration: 31:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3894kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 938.6 MB

Download Sybil, Alexis Crystal, Ellie Leen

Makfuk

Jada Fire & Roxy Jezel

Hi boys, I'm Roxy Jeze from the merry old land of England. I came to this country in search of big black dicks but was in for a rude awakening. The only black dick I'd get shoved up my ass would be straped onto a sexy black girl with the fattest tits I've ever seen. Her name is Jada Fire and she's introducing me to the world of black cock worship....even if it's plastic. I was treated like a dog and couldn't wait for more as Mistress Jada Fire jammed the big black dick deep down my throat and eventually up my ass. My lungs were gasping for air as she didn't give me a second to catch my breath and I was dripping from sweat from head to toe. If I knew America was likt this I would have come over a lot sooner.

Duration: 27:04
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 48kbps

File size: 618.0 MB

Download Jada Fire & Roxy Jezel

Makfuk

Karla Kush, Christie Stevens - Teachers App Trap (2020)

Cast: Karla Kush, Christie Stevens
Genres: Lesbian

When Karla Kush, a teacher, arrives at the house of one of her students, she is a woman on a mission. She meets Christie Stevens, the mom of the student, and sits her down for a discussion. She gets straight to the point as she calls Christie out for being on a lesbian hookup app.
Christie is stunned, worried about her wife and girl finding out about her secret affairs. Karla doesn't take it easy on her either as she insists that it's her duty as an educator to make sure that everything goes smoothly for the girl...

Duration: 31:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5622kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Karla Kush, Christie Stevens - Teachers App Trap (2020)

Makfuk

Mom Squirt Sandwich FullHD 1080p

Cast: India Summer, Elexis Monroe, Emily Willis
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Threesome, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, Teen, MILF & Mature, 69, Squirting, Pussy Licking, Facesitting

Emily Willis is doing laundry when she pulls a pair of panties from the hamper and notices something on it, looking at it closely. The panties are wet. Emily becomes increasingly confused as she pulls out a few more pairs of panties and they are all soaking wet.

Duration: 33:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4544kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mom Squirt Sandwich FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Compete to Completion 1080p

Cast: Demi Sutra, Gianna Dior, Kiara Cole
Genres: Leather, Skirt, Small Ass, Woman (20-29), Athletic, Caucasian, Black Hair, High Heels, Thong, Trimmed Pussy, Innie Pussy, Medium Skin, Big Naturals, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Leggings, Piercing, Tattoo, Petite, Blonde, Bald Pussy, Small Tits, Threesome, Les

Gianna Dior and Demi Sutra are extremely competitive - with everything from who wears the cutest panties to who cuts apples best. So when their smoking hot new roommate, Kiara Cole, moves in, the rivalrous babes are lifeless set on winning Kiara over first. And what better way to do that than by licking Kiara's juicy pussy? Demi and Giana seduce and play with their new roommate separately, but soon enough, the girls link up for a heated threesome.

Duration: 27:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5394kbps

Download Compete to Completion 1080p

Makfuk

Karla Kush Christie Stevens - Teachers App Trap FullHD 1080p

Cast: Karla Kush And Christie Stevens
Genres: Big Tits Small Tits MILF Pussy Licking Tribbing Lesbian

When Karla Kush, a teacher, arrives at the house of one of her students, she is a woman on a mission. She meets Christie Stevens, the of the student, and sits her down for a discussion. She gets straight to the point as she calls Christie out for being on a lesbian hookup app.

Duration: 31:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5622kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Karla Kush Christie Stevens - Teachers App Trap FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

My 's Girlfriend

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Jenna J Ross, Chanell Heart, Katie Morgan
Genres: Girl on Girl, Member Fantasy, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, Teen, 69, Pussy Licking, Family Roleplay, Ebony, Interracial

Jenna J Ross is on her bed studying when she gets interrupted by her , Jenna J Ross. Annoyed she slams her book and gets up from the bed to see what she wants. When Katie introduces her to Chanell Heart, she's a little confused as to why she's referring to her as her partner. Katie tells her that she knows exactly what she means and that Chanell is indeed her girlfriend. Jenna scoffs at the idea adding that her woman won't be too pleased when she finds out about this. Chanell doesn't appreciate her tone adding that if she's not welcome here she'll just have to leave, The girls bicker as Jenna pleads with Katie to talk to her mom for on her behalf. The girls leave the room as Katie rolls her eyes and shuts the door behind them. Chanell and Jenna retreat to their bedroom as Chanell vents about how much of a bitch Katie is to Jenna. Jenna assures her that the dinner tonight will go smoothly and that everything will be fine. The girls start making out and taking off their clothes. What t.

Duration: 35:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6095kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download My 's Girlfriend

Makfuk

Demi Sutra, Gianna Dior, Kiara Cole - Compete to Completion (2020)

Cast: Demi Sutra, Gianna Dior, Kiara Cole
Genres: Lesbian, Interracial

Gianna Dior and Demi Sutra are extremely competitive - with everything from who wears the cutest panties to who cuts apples best. So when their smoking hot new roommate, Kiara Cole, moves in, the rivalrous babes are lifeless set on winning Kiara over first. And what better way to do that than by licking Kiara's juicy pussy? Demi and Giana seduce and play with their new roommate separately, but soon enough, the girls link up for a heated threesome.

Duration: 27:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5394kbps

Download Demi Sutra, Gianna Dior, Kiara Cole - Compete to Completion (2020)

Makfuk

Cecilia Lion & Maserati (Wrong Place, Right Time

Cast: Cecilia Lion & Maserati
Genres: BBW,Big Ass,Brunette,Cheating,Ebony,Fetish,Huge Tits,Lesbian,Natural Tits,Sex Toys,Tattoo,Trimmed Pussy

After Cecilia Lion's boyfriend cheats on her, she goes bananas, sending him live video of her breaking and tearing up all his stuff! Only thing is, it isn't even his house! So when Maserati comes home and finds Cecilia there, she makes sure to get her money's worth for all the damages done - out of her tight little pussy! As Cecilia picks up everything piece by piece, Maserati is filling her MILF pussy with a thick pink dildo, but that was just the foreplay. Whipping out her huge natural tits, Maseratti bends her fit houseguest and starts pounding her pussy with the same sex toy! One by one, each ebony hotties take turn tongue fucking a mouth full of pussy. Looks like the punishment does fit the crime!

Duration: 35:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4565kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Cecilia Lion & Maserati (Wrong Place, Right Time

Makfuk

Girls Hot Summer Night 1080p

Cast: Sybil, Alexis Crystal, Ellie Leen
Genres: Lesbian, threesome fff

In Catalonia, summer is in full swing. The days are getting longer, and the nights have never been sweeter. For the 3 friends Sybil, Alexis Crystal and Ellie Leen, these holidays together are the perfect opportunity to live new experiences and explore their sexuality. Prepare yourself for a sensual lovemaking of a rare intensity!

Duration: 31:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3894kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 938.6 MB

Download Girls Hot Summer Night 1080p

Makfuk

Jia Lissa & Lika Star - Lingerie Lovers

Cast: Jia Lissa & Lika Star
Genres: Lesbian, Breasts, Blonde

Sexy redhead Jia Lissa and her cute blonde girlfriend Lika Star are wrapped in towels, choosing underwear for each other, as Sandra Shine's hot lesbian movie "Lingerie Lovers" begins. Lika picks out red lace for Jia, admiring her gorgeous body as she puts it on. Jia selects a tiny black thong and mesh bra for Lika. They stand together at the full-length mirror, studying their reflections with pleasure. Next, Jia chooses a pretty flowered lingerie set for Lika, followed by strappy panties that leave her curvy ass exposed. They touch playfully as they dress up, until Jia can't take any more teasing, and pushes her girlfriend up against the mirror to kiss her. She caresses Lika's lovely small breasts and sucks her nipples, squeezes her ass, and licks her way down to her shaved pussy. Lika moans with excitement as Jia starts to eat her pussy slowly and sensually, tongue flickering over her puffy clit to drive her wild. Jia spins Lika around and eats her from behind, giving her a powerful .

Duration: 27:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7707kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Jia Lissa & Lika Star - Lingerie Lovers

Makfuk

Jada Fire & Angelica Sin

Take a good look at Angelica Sin. She's got fat titties, a big white ass, and puffy lips. She's got all the things that drive my black men crazy but there's no dick on today's menu. I got one good look at her and I knew she'd crumble like a house of playing cards once I sank my teeth into her. With my black strap on in hand I tore into this snow bunny and something tells me she wasn't as hesitant as she led on. Her white pussy was getting soaking wet as I jammed my black toy right up her once-tight asshole. She wasn't out of the black hood until she sucked her ass juices off my shiny toy.

Duration: 31:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 49kbps

File size: 710.0 MB

Download Jada Fire & Angelica Sin

Makfuk

At First Sight

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Fantasy Massage
Cast: Anissa Kate, Chloe Lynn, Dillion Harper, Jelena Jensen, Marie McCray, Natasha Voya, Raven Rockette, Remy La Croix, Tiffany Tyler.
Genres: All Girl / Lesbian, All Sex, Massage, Prebooks

When newly single Marie McCray visits the spa for a shave and massage, lesbian masseuse Raven Rockette eats her freshly shorn pussy. When Chloe Lynn is treated to a massage by her boyfriend's ex Dillion Harper, the masseuse convinces her of his ploy to have a threesome, so they do, minus him. Natasha Voya gets a pain in her neck during a fun weekend in the country, so Remy LaCroix gives her a contact massage, releasing tension in their pussies too. Hotel masseuse Jelena Jensen wants more of Dillion Harper's boobs and offers the guest her services. French client Anissa Kate discovers masseuse Tiffany Tyler.

Duration: 33:47
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 2386kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 624.4 MB

Download At First Sight

Makfuk

Jada Fire & Tory Lane

Tonight, I have a date with a big tittied white girl by the name of Tory Lane. She's minutes away but I'm going to give you a show first. I'm spreading my black lips apart and watch as my black tits are unleashed from a bikini top that is working overtime. Let me bend over so you can see my black snatch which gets wet at the mere thought of having a playdate with white pussy. Tory Lane's here and now you get to see the real magic begin. She knows where her bread is buttered and worshipping her black Queen is in her best interest. Too bad my black dildo isn't real because white girl sucked it like it was going out of style. I bent her over and slid my black toy up her asshole and she was clenching her hands because she was getting a fucking that no white boy could provide. I had to take a break for a second or else Tory would have been carried out of my house on a stretcher or at the very least her pussy would have fallen out.

Duration: 27:25
Audio: 53kbps

File size: 625.0 MB

Download Jada Fire & Tory Lane