These Hardcore Men Open New Doors Of Sexual Exploration

Hunk getting fucked anally and cummed on

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Boys
Video language: English

When he arrived, we drank a little, he didn't start the ceremonies, and straightforwardly suggested, "Well, get on your knees." He unbuttoned his pants, took out his cock, I knelt down and took it in my mouth. It seems to be okay, an ordinary dick, the same with me, began to suck, The man got aroused, stripped me naked, and took off his clothes himself.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1044kbps
Audio: 70kbps

File size: 40.3 MB

Download Hunk getting fucked anally and cummed on

Fuckced in the ass by an stud

I close my eyes and he understands this as my readiness for sex and begins to enter me. My ass resists, but not for long, with its next pressure, the head slips inside, causing me hellish pain and tearing the animal howl from my lips. He freezes for a while and again begins to work his way into my bowels. When he pressed his scrotum to my ass, he froze for a second, and then began to move in the opposite direction. I gradually began to enjoy the cock in my ass. And when he strongly pressed against me, he was discharged into my depths, I realized that I could never refuse my mind again.

Duration: 4:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1050kbps

File size: 40.9 MB

Download Fuckced in the ass by an stud

Stud gets his asshole licked and fucked hard outdoors

There he laid me with his back, began to suck me gently while lubricating my ass with some kind of cream and began to make progressive movements with his fingers. First, he inserted one finger into my ass, then, having massaged a little, added another and another to it. He did me a blow job so well that I already agreed to everything. And so he breaks away from my penis and stands between my legs apart, which he immediately puts on his shoulders and I feel how his reared flesh rests against my still virgin ass.

Duration: 5:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1101kbps

File size: 43.4 MB

Download Stud gets his asshole licked and fucked hard outdoors

Stud sucks cock and gets fucked on the beach

I was standing with cancer and began to masturbate my penis while he licked my hole properly. Having smeared it well with saliva, he began to penetrate with his finger. As soon as I felt the slow penetration I began to sit down myself. He silently looked at me and held his index finger forward while I myself tried to sit down faster. I didn't last long and I started to finish in my hand, but the drops still flowed through my palm.

Duration: 4:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1017kbps

File size: 39.4 MB

Download Stud sucks cock and gets fucked on the beach

Gladiator hunk gets fucked anally

Without even picking it up, I immediately swallowed it with my mouth, and started stroking his stomach with my hands. Right away it was so soft and small, then I started sucking the head with sponges. I was so carried away by this that I only looked at him. When he began to grow in my mouth, he began to stroke me near the ear. Looking up, I saw a satisfied man and began to fidget on the penis with his mouth more actively.

Duration: 5:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1136kbps

File size: 44.9 MB

Download Gladiator hunk gets fucked anally

CMNM The New Teacher Part 3

Being an art connoisseur, Mr Swallows is very aware of the great sculptures and paintings which immortalize the naked male form. But much of this work tends to focus on the penis rather than the rear end. Here he rectifies that by showing the new art teacher the importance of this region of the male physique. And hetero Mike is about to discover just how sensitive his untouched anus is when invaded for the first time...

Duration: 10:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7708kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 590.8 MB

Download CMNM The New Teacher Part 3

Leather wearing hunk getting fucked in the ass

Cast: boys

Before I could say, I felt a hand on my butt. My legs shook from surprise. I was covered with frost on my body, but it was pleasant. He began to boldly knead the ass, and then turned me in front of him. Pressing one hand for the ass to himself with the other began to massage my penis and testicles through panties.

Duration: 4:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1162kbps

File size: 42.9 MB

Download Leather wearing hunk getting fucked in the ass

Gets fucked in the ass by a camp fire

Cast: boys

It's time to do something. - Take off your panties, why are you ashamed? - I said. He got up, and with a little hesitation, took off his panties. Stunned! He didn't have a dick yet, but I was speechless from what I saw. If he is in a calm position, then what will happen when he gets up? - Why aren't you undressing? - he asked. - Yes, I just want to suck - I mumbled. - So naked is more interesting - he said.

Duration: 4:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1028kbps

File size: 40.3 MB

Download Gets fucked in the ass by a camp fire

Christian Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Studio: CMNM

The doctors begin by taking his temperature. Even the small prick of the thermometer makes this proud sporty bloke breathe harshly in discomfort. So when it comes time for the full width of the doctor's middle finger sliding into Christian's pink arsehole which is tighter than a drum, the rugby boy can barely take it. He fights the sensation with everything he has as the doctors feel his incredibly resistant arse slowly loosen and accept their invasive fingers. Christian is left flushed and teary-eyed having his anal virginity taken by the three skilful clothed doctors.

Duration: 11:46
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 839kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 84.8 MB

Download Christian Part 2

Pole Switch - Hunter Graham and Pierce Paris

Genres: Bareback

Topping and bottoming are two ways that we think of polarity - opposites attracting towards one another. In good sex, there is an inherent quality of polarity. After all, if we acted identically to our partner, we'd have a stalemate.

Duration: 13:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7744kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 801.3 MB

Download Pole Switch - Hunter Graham and Pierce Paris

CMNM Christian Part 2

The doctors begin by taking his temperature. Even the small prick of the thermometer makes this proud sporty bloke breathe harshly in discomfort. So when it comes time for the full width of the doctor's middle finger sliding into Christian's pink arsehole which is tighter than a drum, the rugby boy can barely take it. He fights the sensation with everything he has as the doctors feel his incredibly resistant arse slowly loosen and accept their invasive fingers. Christian is left flushed and teary-eyed having his anal virginity taken by the three skilful clothed doctors.

Duration: 11:46
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 839kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 84.8 MB

Download CMNM Christian Part 2

Puppy in the Woods

Studio: SayUncle
Cast: J.P Philips & Phillip Logan
Genres: big dick, hard, muscle, gay

Philip Logan and Jp Philips play puppy and master out in the woods. Watch how excited gets the puppy when he gets to play with his master's bone.

Duration: 12:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11727kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Puppy in the Woods

HT - Through The Glass: Charlie Harding, Tony Zucchero

Living through a global pandemic, many of us have had to explore new ways of experiencing pleasure and connection - all while protecting our health and wellbeing.

Duration: 10:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7730kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 635.9 MB

Download HT - Through The Glass: Charlie Harding, Tony Zucchero

Batman Pounded by Caveman

Release Year: 2016
Studio: ManonFetish
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Rough Sex, Muscles, Hairy, Tattoos/Piercing, Big Dicks, Cum Shots

Numerous body builders from a Guytham gym have transformed into virtual neanderthals. With super strength and endurance they have been taking anything they want and fucking anyone they want and tossing anyone that gets in their way.

Battman is investigating when the gym's owner confronts him, The man is obviously under the same effects as the other body builders. He's been selling and using an unapproved performance in enhancer, and his primitive side is out of control!

He overpowers the cowlled crusader and rams his cock down the hero's throat. Battman is left . He wakes up to find himself stripped of his costume and battbelt. He has a rematch with the neanderthal, but despite his super efforts, he is overpowered yet again. Now the caveman pounds the hero's ass mercilessly...

Duration: 13:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 11598kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Batman Pounded by Caveman

The New Teacher Part 2

Mike is extremely uncomfortable with the invasive behaviour of the Headmaster. He reasons that he only has to submit to a little groping and he'll have a job for life. But the way Mr Swallows insistently takes things further makes it seem much more than a naughty bit of touchy feely. His cock and balls are strictly reserved for the marital bed but his superiors freely handle them and now they are reaching around the back!

Duration: 11:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7718kbps

File size: 656.6 MB

Download The New Teacher Part 2

CMNM The Shop Steward Part 3

Fred's humiliation is wickedly enhanced as the men strongarm him into turning around and bending over so they can sponge his big pale bum! They wrench his cheeks apart to get the pink opening of his sphincter sparkling clean. With the enraged shop steward's backdoor on show the guys can't resist ganging up on him and plunging their fingers straight up his arse!

Duration: 8:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7684kbps

File size: 464.5 MB

Download CMNM The Shop Steward Part 3

Edging Callum's Cock With His Hands Tied

Studio: SayUncle

Callum and Cole get creative with a chair, a spotlight, a close up, and lots of lube, as Callum gets tied, his pleasure is in Cole's hands.

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11715kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Edging Callum's Cock With His Hands Tied

The New Teacher Part 2

Mike is extremely uncomfortable with the invasive behaviour of the Headmaster. He reasons that he only has to submit to a little groping and he'll have a job for life. But the way Mr Swallows insistently takes things further makes it seem much more than a naughty bit of touchy feely. His cock and balls are strictly reserved for the marital bed but his superiors freely handle them and now they are reaching around the back!

Duration: 11:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7718kbps

File size: 656.6 MB

Download The New Teacher Part 2

MormonBoyz Bishop Angus & Elder Jordan - Inspection

Elder Jordan has been a hard nut to crack. He was assigned the sexiest companion in the mission, and Elder Hardt has made some progress on him. Elder Hardt watched him jerk off in the bathroom, and they wrestled naked, and he even shot his cum all over Elder Jordan's chest.

Duration: 14:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 520.4 MB

Download MormonBoyz Bishop Angus & Elder Jordan - Inspection