These Hardcore Men Open New Doors Of Sexual Exploration

This incredible guy appeared in this changing room where my tiny hidden camera

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

This incredible guy appeared in this changing room where my tiny hidden camera was waiting to film him. You can see that he's an awesome looking chap with a very suckable dick. You can hear me heavy breathing as I film this stunning chap and he shows off his hairy arse!

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3948kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 60.9 MB

Download This incredible guy appeared in this changing room where my tiny hidden camera

Rick Powers, Antonio Biaggi - What's Happening Down There, Scene #03

Release Year: 2007
Genres: Boots, Fisting/Handballing, Fetish

Meet Antonio '11 inch' Biaggi and appropriately named Rick Powers.We shot this scene in Arizona up on the ranch when we were filmingTo The Last Man. To the best of my knowledge, this is one of the onlycowboy fisting scenes ever filmed. Antonio really enjoysass play. Carrying around a giant cock all his life has its drawbacks--it's heavy, it demands constant attention, it gets wet when he sits onthe toilet, and he has trouble finding studs who can take his tool. Youcannot believe how many times Antonio has been frustrated byhaving a huge cock that no one can take. So of course he gravitatesto men who are on the prowl for giant things to stick up their asses.This means that Antonio has gotten a lot of experience with fistingbottoms as they are the only men who he can truly fuck. Rick Powersfits the bill--he can take just about anything and when he saw Antonioup on the shoot, he begged me to put together a scene for the two ofthem. That is how this footage came to be.

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6657kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rick Powers, Antonio Biaggi - What's Happening Down There, Scene #03

This muscular stud has an amazing body and a perfect dick

This muscular stud has an amazing body and a perfect dick which he reveals when his kilt lifts up. He has no idea that I'm filming him and putting this amazing video onto the internet. He'd no doubt be furious if he ever found out what I've done.

Duration: 2:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7748kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 127.9 MB

Download This muscular stud has an amazing body and a perfect dick

Bottoms Up, Sc 1 - Peter Bishop, Beau Saxon, Kirk Rogers

Curly-haired Peter Bishop is one lucky man. He enters the sex club and finds chiseled Kirk Rogers standing in a jock strap and aviators waiting to be service. From there Rogers takes him to a sling where well-hung Beau Saxon joins them for a hot fuck session! The toys come out and the fists go in - get in line for Saxon's huge cum shot!

Duration: 21:41
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1372kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 238.9 MB

Download Bottoms Up, Sc 1 - Peter Bishop, Beau Saxon, Kirk Rogers

This video is a great surprise - a young footballer has no idea that he's being filmed

This video is a great surprise - a young footballer has no idea that he's being filmed in the shower - he flops out his perfect cock and amazing body. His dick is amazing and totally suckable and his body is very impressive too!

Duration: 1:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4477kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 54.7 MB

Download This video is a great surprise - a young footballer has no idea that he's being filmed

Bottoms Up, Sc 3 - Jeff Baron, Mark Baxter

Top fist-God Mark Baxter meets a masked man (Jeff Baron) in the club and can't wait to find out his anal limits. A barrage of tools, toys, and plugs stretch Baron's hole until he's ready for more. Baxter happily provides him with some rough and ready fisting action.

Duration: 27:20
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1366kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 300.0 MB

Download Bottoms Up, Sc 3 - Jeff Baron, Mark Baxter

My tiny hidden camera works a treat for this amazing new video

My tiny hidden camera works a treat for this amazing new video as it captures the revealed arse and cock of these handsome young chaps. The main guy doesn't realise as he bends over that I'm filming him and am capturing this incredible video of his totally fuckable body.

Duration: 4:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3875kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 121.5 MB

Download My tiny hidden camera works a treat for this amazing new video

My latest miniature camera auto-records chaps in this shower

I thought it was the best place to film and got these really hot results! The main guy has a perfect hairy arse and very suckable dick!

Duration: 3:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5177kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 132.8 MB

Download My latest miniature camera auto-records chaps in this shower

Seamus O'Reilly, Gage Lennox

Cast: Seamus O'Reilly, Gage Lennox
Genres: Boots, Fisting, Fetish, Jockstraps, Oral, Piercing, Rimming, Tattos

Deep in the dark dungeon, ginger stud Seamus O'Reilly goes down on furry hunk Gage Lennox. Seamus gets Gage good and hard, then bends him over to lube up Gage's hole with spit. Gage reaches back and presses Seamus' face deeper into his hairy ass. Parting Gage's fuzzy cheeks, Seamus says, 'We're gonna have it gaping! You like that don't you, fuckin' pig!' Gage replies with enthusiastic grunts and moans; he's begging to get his hole punched, and Seamus is eager to oblige. Pulling on his black gloves and lubing up his hands, Seamus expertly burrows his fist into Gage's ass. Gage wants it deeper, faster, harder, and Seamus pushes him to his limits. Gripping Gage's muscle ring, Seamus spreads it open and reveals Gage's bright, red guts. Seamus then rests his elbow on the edge of the fuck bench, and Gage lowers himself down, using his body weight to push Seamus in as deep as possible. Rolling onto his back, Seamus proceeds to wreck Gage's hole, delivering an unbelievably intense sensation t.

Duration: 22:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 998.7 MB

Download Seamus O'Reilly, Gage Lennox

This guy doesn't realise that there's a tiny camera

This guy doesn't realise that there's a tiny camera pointed in his direction filming him as he strips and changes his clothes before work. The guy who gets completely naked here is my favourite for a long time as he pulls down his underpants to give us all a glimpse of his dick and balls. I'd really like to be in this room with him, wouldn't you?

Duration: 2:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3917kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 87.3 MB

Download This guy doesn't realise that there's a tiny camera

Seamus O'Reilly, Gage Lennox

Cast: Seamus O'Reilly, Gage Lennox
Genres: Boots, Fisting, Fetish, Jockstraps, Oral, Piercing, Rimming, Tattos

In a dark, dank dungeon, two men explore each other's bodies with their tongues. Clad in leather jockstraps and harnesses, ginger-haired Seamus O'Reilly and furry muscle hunk Gage Lennox begin to work each other into a frenzy. Gage unleashes Seamus' massive, thick, throbbing cock and wraps his lips around it. Showing off impressive deepthroating, Gage sucks down Seamus' cock to the base. Seamus' fire-red pubes stand out against the dark fur of Gage's thick beard. Turning Seamus around, Gage dives face-first into Seamus' ass. With rabid licks, Gage begins lubing Seamus' hole for what's to come. Gloving up and lubing Seamus' hole, Gage enters the flesh ring with his fist. Alternating between hands lets him quickly stretch out Seamus' hole until his entire fist is buried inside. When Gage switches hands again, Seamus shows off his red rosebud. Perched atop a fuck bench, Seamus sits on Gage's fist as Gage simultaneously swallows Seamus' cock. Utilizing his muscular build, Gage picks Seamu.

Duration: 27:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Seamus O'Reilly, Gage Lennox

Check out the amazing arse and very big dick

Check out the amazing arse and very big dick of this horny young chap who strips in front of the tiny hole in the wall. He doesn't know that I'm filming him, and that makes me more excited than I can tell you.

Duration: 3:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4340kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 105.5 MB

Download Check out the amazing arse and very big dick

CIP088 - Deep Hole Dungeon, Scene #02 (Cody Winter, D'Arclyte) [1080p]

Cast: Cody Winter, D'Arclyte
Genres: Boots, Facial, Fisting,Handballing, Fetish,Kink, Oral, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos

'Good boy!' D Arclyte leads his sub, Cody Winter, to the sling for a reciprocal session: 'Show daddy how much you appreciate what I did for you!' 'Yes sir,' says Cody, inhaling D's thick, hard meat. D's fat balls slam into Cody's chin as he face-fucks his boy. D turns around and gives eager Cody a taste of his daddy hole. Cody rims D's ass like his life depends on it, burying his face in the crack and sliding his tongue up and down. Moving to a leather bench, Cody gloves up and works his fist into D's hole. As he buries his fist inside D, Cody's erect cock swells and bounces in the air; his veiny foreskin is so long that it completely covers his glans even when hard. Kneeling down to get an even more intense angle, Cody speeds up the motion of his fist inside D's man cave. Rolling onto his side, D encourages Cody to go even deeper, and his pleasure is evidenced by his grunting vocalizations. 'You wanna help daddy cum?' 'Aww fuck yeah!' explains Cody, eager to receive his sir's load. C.

Duration: 24:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download CIP088 - Deep Hole Dungeon, Scene #02 (Cody Winter, D'Arclyte) [1080p]

My tiny hidden camera is unseen as this cute naked student

My tiny hidden camera is unseen as this cute naked student shaves himself in front of a mirror. He has no idea that I'm filming him and will put this amazing footage on the internet. He has a very fuckable arse!

Duration: 2:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7713kbps

File size: 154.3 MB

Download My tiny hidden camera is unseen as this cute naked student

Deep Hole Dungeon, Scene 1

Cast: Cody Winter, D'Arclyte
Genres: Boots, Fisting,Handballing, Fetish,Kink, Piercing, Rimming, Slings

Blond and smooth, Cody Winter sprawls across a leather bench. His sir, D Arclyte, rubs his hands along Cody's lean body. Their shiny black harnesses squeak against the leather bench as Cody rips off his codpiece to reveal his throbbing, uncut cock. D expertly administers a blowjob to his boy, then flips him over to eat Cody's eager hole. Eager to please his daddy, Cody moves to a sling where he opens up his ass for D's fat fist. As D slides his knuckles past Cody's muscle ring, the sub's moans get more and more intense. Every movement of D's hand against Cody's guts elicits gasps and yelps of mind-blowing pleasure. Faster and faster, D pumps his fist into Cody's hole, passing his wrist. Passing his leg over D's arm, Cody faces forward and fucks himself on his sir's big fist. 'You gonna cum for daddy?' asks D. 'Oh yes please,' replies Cody. With Cody's hole gaping, D wraps his hands around Cody's neck and constricts his airflow, and the feeling of being totally at the mercy of his sir.

Duration: 29:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Deep Hole Dungeon, Scene 1

I was discreetly filming this guy on a lovely spring

I was discreetly filming this guy on a lovely spring day when he didn't realise that I was sitting close to him with my camera rolling. He has a wonderful muscular body and meaty big cock and balls.

Duration: 2:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7719kbps

File size: 126.9 MB

Download I was discreetly filming this guy on a lovely spring

I get a great view of this handsome chap with his perfect dick

I get a great view of this handsome chap with his perfect dick fully on display underneath his kilt. He's chatting to a woman but doesn't see me secretly peeping at his cock.

Duration: 2:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7975kbps

File size: 169.5 MB

Download I get a great view of this handsome chap with his perfect dick

What's Happening Down There, Scene 02: Derrick Hanson, Mason Garet

Cast: Derrick Hanson, Mason Garet
Genres: Boots, Dildos, Toys, Fisting, Handballing, Fetish, Kink, Jockstraps, Oral, Piercing, Tattoos

Mason Garet and Derrick Hanson are on a camping trip out in thecountry. Mason has an itch deep up in his ass--the kind that reallyneeds some serious scratching. Hunting around for something to fiston, they come across a boat on a trailer. What this means for you theviewer, is that they are up off the ground several feet, which makes forexcellent angles for our cameras to see every last detail of one of thebest fisting scenes of the past several years. There is deeppenetration and hardcore punch fisting as these two sexperts showwhat fine sex is all about. Both Mason and Derrick are exhibitionists inreal life and they get off showing you their fisting talents. Scenes arealways better when you have real exhibitionists as actors--they arenot just here for the money; they are filming for you because they getoff on the fact that you are getting off watching them. It's a realconnection between viewer and actor and it leads to some of the bestsex we film. As Derrick says, 'It's like I am hav.

Duration: 21:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6686kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download What's Happening Down There, Scene 02: Derrick Hanson, Mason Garet