These Hardcore Men Open New Doors Of Sexual Exploration

Fistin Alley, Scene 4

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Sebastian Keys, Dylan Strokes, Ashley Ryder
Genres: Anal, Boots, Facial, Fetish/Kink, Fisting/Handballing, Oral, Rosebud
Video language: English

Sebastian Keys and Ashley Ryder have had their assholes sufficiently stretched with fists and are now ready for Dylan Strokes' massive cock. The studs are bent over a bench and a barrel in the alley so that Dylan can have his way with both of them. Dylan samples Sebastian first and drills deep into his fuzzy ass. Dylan doesn't want Ashley to feel left out and soon moves over to plow the second stud in front of him. Ashley is so cock hungry that he needs both of his holes stuffed at the same time. He beckons Sebastian over to his face and takes his cock down his throat as Dylan continues to pound a steady rhythm from behind. Sebastian isn't quite done with this threesome and has Dylan take his place on the bench. With two assholes on display in front of him, Sebastian puts on his gloves, lubes up his hands and throws a fist into each of the studs. He handball's them hard, even getting Ashley's rosebud to show. Ashley can no longer hold off when Sebastian gets elbow deep inside of him a.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4406kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 886.5 MB

Download Fistin Alley, Scene 4

Underneath this guy's kilt we get to spy on this amazing

Underneath this guy's kilt we get to spy on this amazing, fat cock and a big pair of balls. The chap doesn't realise that I'm secretly filming him and will put this hot new footage on the internet for you to enjoy!

Duration: 2:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7736kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 120.1 MB

Download Underneath this guy's kilt we get to spy on this amazing

Handful Of Faith, Scene 01

Cast: Devin Franco, Sherman Maus
Genres: Anal, Fetish/Kink, Fisting/Handballing, Oral, Rimming, Rosebud

Devin Franco and Sherman Maus waste on time in finding the spirit and playing with their erections! The two begin making out in the church pew and rubbing each other's cocks before Sherman quickly gets Devin out of his pants and drops to his knees to worship Devin's cock! It doesn't take long for Sherman to turn Devin around, eat his ass and bend him over and shove his throbbing cock up Devin's ass! Sherman gives Devin a hard fuck and then slowly begins shoving his hand up Devin's ass with his cock still in him! Once Devin's hole is nice and open, he sits on Sherman's hand while Sherman sucks his cock! The two really go at it, Sherman punching Devin's hole with his fist until Devin's shoots a hot load all over his stomach!

Duration: 26:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5362kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Handful Of Faith, Scene 01

This incredible piece of video shows a beautiful young man

This incredible piece of video shows a beautiful young man with his dick and balls accidentally revealed when his kilt rides up. He has no idea that I'm watching so closely as he exposes himself!

Duration: 1:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7695kbps

File size: 109.6 MB

Download This incredible piece of video shows a beautiful young man

This spunky guy falls beneath my camera

This spunky guy falls beneath my camera lens which I mounted secretly in these student halls of residence. I immediately started to film him when he gets out of his bed and shows off a very suckable dick and very pert arse. I would love to spread those buttocks!

Duration: 1:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7637kbps

File size: 79.5 MB

Download This spunky guy falls beneath my camera

Warehouse Fists, Scene 4

Cast: Race Cooper, Byron Saint
Genres: Dildos/Toys, Fetish/Kink, Interracial

Kinked up Race Cooper lies on a black pad. His hands grasp the back of his knees, spreading his legs and pulling them apart. Lanky Byron White, with two fingers extended, is drilling Race hole in a corkscrew motion. 'Ready for some toys,' Byron asks? He grabs an immense dildo, with balls, veins, and dimensions that would test the limits of any bottom. Applying a lot of lube, he slowly grinds it into Race's hole, every plunge an inch deeper than the last. Streaks of creamy white lube run off the table, like cumshots that never got cleaned up. Byron holds the suction cup end of the toy against his pubes so it looks like he's fucking Race with a strap-on. Race twists and shouts, his gyrations emphasizing some of the best abs in the business. Race grabs another dildo, shorter but fatter: 'Give me that.' He sits on it and grabs his cock. Byron drops the first dildo and grabs his own cock. They lean forward to kiss and blow gummy loads across each other's torsos.

Duration: 22:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5592kbps

File size: 974.5 MB

Download Warehouse Fists, Scene 4

Warehouse Fists, Scene 1

Cast: Race Cooper, Byron Saint
Genres: Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink

The sound of heavy breathing hits your senses first, then a long, white shinbone and a hairy calf. The full picture reveals massive Byron Saint on his back, one knee into his chest as Race Cooper screwdrivers his gloved fist into Byron's ass. Byron jerks as the penetration reaches the middle of Race's forearm. Race removes his fist and re-lubes, smoothing lube over Byron's big balls so they glisten. At 6-foot-5, there's a lot of Byron; his toned body is as lean as it is long, with sparse hair, except for his sexy calves. He holds his legs wider as he relaxes. Race teases the perimeter of Byron's hole by tracing a fingertip around and around the rim until the opening blossoms red. Race resumes fisting with his right hand, but now his left hand is busy, too. He's got a mean hard on that he strokes in counterpoint to his moving fist. Byron rests one foot on his shoulder and asks Race to cum for him, getting blasted with hot, white spooge.

Duration: 25:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Warehouse Fists, Scene 1

I've been getting some incredible new footage from a hidden camera

I've been getting some incredible new footage from a hidden camera I've concealed in this local footballers' changing room. It's pure fucking gold when this sexy tatted fella bends over. I instantly imagined licking every drop of sweat off his meaty man's arse and then suckling his big heavy ball sack. All the while, the numbnut keeps yammering on to his buddies having no clue I've caught him with his footy shorts down!

Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7747kbps

File size: 240.0 MB

Download I've been getting some incredible new footage from a hidden camera

Warehouse Fists, Scene 2

Cast: Brian Bonds, Zack Taylor
Genres: Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink

Zack Taylor leans forward like a runner at the starting blocks. His back is smooth but his pale buns are furry. Brian Bonds' fist is positioned in the crack, coaxing Zack's hole to gain entrance. Raunchy Brian proves a talented fisting top as he takes it slow. He stretches the walls of Zack's ass with his thumbs, then with eight fingers of his pressed-together palms. Zack's ass yields, with a primal scream, so Brian can employ both fists, left-right-left. We see Brian's face and the front of his torso for the first time when he stands upright and turns to chew lips with Brian. Brian resumes the fisting, a slow punching rotation, with Zack on his back, pulling his cock. Zack exhales a long, slow moan of relief as he squirts a high arc of jism onto his furry belly, for Brian to lick up.

Duration: 26:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7018kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Warehouse Fists, Scene 2

My tiny hidden camera films these horny young students fully exposed

My tiny hidden camera films these horny young students fully exposed and completely unaware that I'm filming the whole thing. They're super hot and show off their arses, dicks and balls and I can see that they are also secretly looking at each others' bodies.

Duration: 3:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7751kbps

File size: 200.5 MB

Download My tiny hidden camera films these horny young students fully exposed

ClubInfernoDungeon - The Abysse, Part 1, Scene 3 [CIP083]

Studio: ClubInfernoDungeon
Genres: Gays

Toned and scruffy Jacob Peterson and Brian Bonds swap spit, literally, as Seamus O'Reilly teases Jacob's furry nipples. Mouths are quickly filled with hard cocks as the boys suck each other off in an oral power tower. Brian feeds his fat rod to Jacob as Seamus deepthroats Jacob's uncut fuck stick. Switching positions, Brian fills his mouth with Seamus' hefty cock as Jacob munches on Brian's succulent hole. As Brian is occupied blowing Seamus, Jacob lubes up and works his fist into Brian's willing hole. After being Eiffel towered by Seamus' meat and Jacob's fist, the boys zero in on Seamus. Brian pushes his dick to the back of Seamus' throat while Jacob opens up Seamus' hole with his large fists.Toned and scruffy Jacob Peterson and Brian Bonds swap spit, literally, as Seamus O'Reilly teases Jacob's furry nipples. Mouths are quickly filled with hard cocks as the boys suck each other off in an oral power tower. Brian feeds his fat rod to Jacob as Seamus deepthroats Jacob's uncut fuck sti.

Duration: 20:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6576kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download ClubInfernoDungeon - The Abysse, Part 1, Scene 3 [CIP083]

Tim Rick shaw Boy - part16

Studio: FitCasting
Genres: Posing, Muscles, Bodybuilders, Russian Speech, Softcore, Erotica, Workout, Uncut, Mutual Masturbation

Belarusian bodybuilder Stas trains Tim, makes him do various exercises, and in case of poor performance, Stas punishes Tim

Duration: 4:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1998kbps

File size: 70.8 MB

Download Tim Rick shaw Boy - part16

This laddie is busy chatting up the ladies

This laddie is busy chatting up the ladies while they sprawl out on the grass during a hot summer's afternoon. He's so consumed with showing off his muscles he doesn't notice his fiddling with his kilt makes a gap where I can spy his uncut dick and balls! What a sexy fucking bastard and he'd be furious if he knew that I've caught his precious bits on video!

Duration: 2:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7765kbps

File size: 145.5 MB

Download This laddie is busy chatting up the ladies

Fist Bus 2, Sc 2 - Drew Dixon,Brian Bonds

Studio: Fisting Central

In the back of the Fist Bus, sexy Brit Drew Dixon has just shown his appreciation to hunky Brian Bonds for saving him from the elements on a snowy road outside Vegas. As they whiz down the highway, having a fist-fest on a leather bed behind tinted windows as clueless commuters and truckers pass by, Brian demonstrates true American hospitality to his impatient English friend. Drew cant wait to get his beautiful muscle ass manhandled by Brians manly mitts, and as they get closer to city limits, the hungry cocksucking and ass-eating leads to the main event. Soon, Brians hand is buried wrist deep in British booty. Slathered in J-Lube, Drew gets his prostate pounded till he shoots a giant load and Brian laps it up, as they both hit the jackpot in Sin City

Duration: 23:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2650kbps

File size: 483.7 MB

Download Fist Bus 2, Sc 2 - Drew Dixon,Brian Bonds

Tim Rick shaw Boy - part 5

Studio: FitCasting
Genres: Posing, Muscles, Bodybuilders, Russian Speech, Softcore, Erotica, Workout, Uncut, Mutual Masturbation

Belarusian bodybuilder Stas trains Tim, makes him do various exercises, and in case of poor performance, Stas punishes Tim

Duration: 5:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1997kbps

File size: 86.5 MB

Download Tim Rick shaw Boy - part 5

Brian Bonds And Drew Dixon

Studio: Fistingcentral

In the back of the Fist Bus, sexy Brit Drew Dixon has just shown his appreciation to hunky Brian Bonds for saving him from the elements on a snowy road outside Vegas. As they whiz down the highway, having a fist-fest on a leather bed behind tinted windows as clueless commuters and truckers pass by, Brian demonstrates true American hospitality to his impatient English friend. Drew cant wait to get his beautiful muscle ass manhandled by Brians manly mitts, and as they get closer to city limits, the hungry cocksucking and ass-eating leads to the main event. Soon, Brians hand is buried wrist deep in British booty. Slathered in J-Lube, Drew gets his prostate pounded till he shoots a giant load and Brian laps it up, as they both hit the jackpot in Sin City.

Duration: 23:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5624kbps

File size: 989.6 MB

Download Brian Bonds And Drew Dixon

It's quite a turn on hearing all the banter between these lads

It's quite a turn on hearing all the banter between these lads as they make their plans to go out and get fucked now that their match is over. It's the start of the weekend and fresh from the shower they are revved up for an epic night out. But in their excitement they don't notice my tiny hidden camera recording every second of them towelling off and suiting up!

Duration: 3:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7659kbps

File size: 197.4 MB

Download It's quite a turn on hearing all the banter between these lads

Dr. FrankenFuck's Fist Lab, Scene 4

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots.

Dr. FrankenFuck's assistant, Scotty Taylor, is enjoying eating out the asshole of his master's monter creation (Pierce Paris) in the laboratory but when the Doctor (Hugh Hunter) enters, he's upset to find his assistant disobeying his orders. As punishment, the Doctor bends Scotty over the table next to the creature and decides to give both of them the same treatment. The Doctor takes a massive rubber dong and drives it into Scotty's hole but when he realizes he's not giving the creature the attention he deserves, he grabs another massive dildo and slides it into the creature's tight ass. The Doctor doesn't discriminate and goes back and forth between the two hunks to stretch their asses and make room for his fists. When the Doctor can see that both hungry holes are ready for more, he dips his gloved hands into his vat of grease and starts in on fisting the monster, then Scotty. The studs moan out as the Doctor fucks each of them with his fists at the same time. The guys jack their big.

Duration: 27:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5740kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Dr. FrankenFuck's Fist Lab, Scene 4

Handful Of Faith, Sc 2 - Sherman Maus, Devin Franco

Studio: Club Inferno

Devin Franco and Sherman Maus begin making out, but it isnt too long before Devin is choking on Shermans cock. Devin shows off his deep throating skills working Shermans shaft and then bends him over to get a taste of Shermans ass. After Devin gets his fill of Shermans sweet ass Devin stands up and shoves his cock deep into Shermans hungry hole and gives him one hell of a pounding! Sherman cant wait for Devins hand and moans to Jesus for Devin to give his sloppy hole more! Devin begins to punch Shermans hole one hand at a time and then spills Sherman around to show off Shermans hot cock while bouncing up and down on Devins hand. Devin puts Sherman on his back, legs to the air and punches Shermans hole until Sherman cant take it anymore and goes into complete and cums a huge load.

Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 886.3 MB

Download Handful Of Faith, Sc 2 - Sherman Maus, Devin Franco

This fella with a shaved head finds that the texture

This fella with a shaved head finds that the texture of his woollen kilt rubbing against his bare crotch is a bit itchy. He frequently reaches to scratch his bits over his kilt without even being conscious that he's doing so! He's such a mean looking bastard I was too nervous to get any closer but caught some horny glimpses of his nads and dick under that billowing kilt!

Duration: 2:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7686kbps

File size: 116.3 MB

Download This fella with a shaved head finds that the texture