~Tickling Fetish | Laugh & Torment in Bondage~

Tickling_Hyper ticklish bigfoot Hailie

Hyper ticklish bigfoot Hailie

Barbara tickles tied up Hailie with her long fingernails and the claw. First she takes of her white sneakers and tickles her over socks after the socks come off and oil comes on to this big hyper ticklish feet making Hailie laugh like crazy.

File name: tickling 3970 TickleNail - Hyper ticklish bigfoot Hailie
File Size : 374 MB
Runtime : 6 min 13 s
Resolution : 1440x1080
Format video: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

tickling_3970_TickleNail_-_Hyper_ticklish_bigfoot_Hailie.mp4

Tickling_Angella Faith and Nikki Fierce - Angella Meets the TICKLEBOT

Angella Faith and Nikki Fierce - Angella Meets the TICKLEBOT

Superspy Angella Faith has been captured by Mr. Big. Angella has done such damage to his operations, he must escape to his overseas lair. But before he departs, he wants revenge on the now helpless spy. The sexy blonde Angella is bound with thick leather cuffs, which are secured by locks and spread-eagled to the four corners of a bed. Mr. Big sends his newest tickling robot (ticklebot) he calls "Mistress Nikki" to attack the helpless woman! Wearing only a tiny black leather bikini, she's helpless, exposed and totally available to the blonde ticklebot, who is also dressed in a sexy leather bikini, spiked collar, fingerless leather gloves and mirrored sunglasses. He tells the sexy robot to tickle, tease and torment Angella until she can't stand it anymore. Angella recoils at the mere mention of being tickled...the criminal boss gives her an "out," telling her that the ticklebot will release her upon the hearing of a "safeword," but he leaves her to guess what it could possibly be. The arrogant spy looks at the ticklebot and says, "She looks pretty harmless. We may even have fun!" Mistress Nikki says "I will have fun. You? We'll see..." The robot goes to work, its fingertips diving in on Angella's exposed ribs. It turns out that our heroine is screamingly ticklish, and the ticklebot tickles her mercilessly. Then, the ticklebot plants a sexy sensuous kiss on Angella's lips, disorienting her! Just when Angella thinks that this may indeed be fun, the ticklebot resumes its tickling attack, going after her armpits, using its fingertips to probe and tickle. Angella struggles to escape, but there's just no way! Then the ticklebot pauses to taunt Angella, and gives her another sexy kiss. Angella can't help but be swept away by the kiss...until the ticklebot attacks her bare feet and soles! Angella screams in ticklish torment. She desperately tries to find the safeword that will release her, but can't even guess as to what it could be! She begs the sexy robot to stop, but the robot has no feelings, no remorse and continues on its mission, taking the occasional preprogrammed random break. After the break, the ticklebot returns with an electric toothbrush to provide an even more insidious tickle torment on poor Angella! Later, it uses a three-fingered vibrator to tease and torment the trapped spy. How can Angella escape from this unstoppable tickler? Is she doomed? Angella struggles hard and laughs in ticklish torment, and Nikki is awesome as she presents her spin on the relentless ticklebot. Both models are super sexy in their bikinis, with lots of bare feet and soles!

File name: tickling 3969 SlammCreations - Angella Faith and Nikki Fierce - Angella Meets the TICKLEBOT
File Size : 430 MB
Runtime : 13 min 8 s
Resolution : 1280x720

tickling_3969_SlammCreations_-_Angella_Faith_and_Nikki_Fierce_-_Angella_Meets_the_TICKLEBOT.mp4

Tickling_Big ticklish feet tickled - Huanita

Big ticklish feet tickled - Huanita

Huanita is nervous even before the tickling starts as she knows how this will play out, especially that she hasn't been tickled in a while. Her big feet are her biggest ticklish weakness and Barbara knows that and will enjoy tickling her first over her cheetah print socks, which Huanita explained after the clip are the worst(read best haha) as they are not the same thickness throughout making the tickles worse. Then Barbaratakes them off, but Huanita does not let her socks without a hard struggle, she holds on to her last sock like struggling for her dear life until Barbara uses her long fingernails to make the sock come flying out of her toe grip. Now that her big feet are exposed, Barbara pours oil on them and tickles them with her fingernails, the claw, and a toothbrush for that hard to reach spot between her long toes making Huanita go crazy. Huanita tries to distract Barbara by talking and her wild ideas to let her go but it is useless her feet must be tickled and tickled hard!

File name: tickling 3967 TickleNail - Big ticklish feet tickled - Huanita
File Size : 400 MB
Runtime : 6 min 40 s
Resolution : 1440x1080

tickling_3967_TickleNail_-_Big_ticklish_feet_tickled_-_Huanita.mp4

Tickling_Angella Faith, Mary Jane Green and Nikki Fierce - Tickling Tune-Up

Angella Faith, Mary Jane Green and Nikki Fierce - Tickling Tune-Up

Blonde Angella and brunette Mary Jane, wearing striped bikinis, are bound to a bed next to each other with leather cuffs locked around their wrists and ankles and leather straps binding them tightly to the bed frame. Scantily clad as they are, they're very worried about why they've been left with a different mistress than their own. Mistress Nikki enters and reads them a letter from their mistress. They've been left bound helplessly and exposed so that Mistress Nikki can tickle them to 'tune' them up for a later tickling appointment for their mistress! Both of the helpless submissives recoil in fear at the mere mention of the word 'tickle'...Mistress Nikki, on the other hand, is more than ready to meet the request of her fellow mistress. Mistress Nikki begins by running her flickering fingertips at the bare feet and soles of the trapped submissives, which has them both screaming in ticklish torment! "Oooh, I like screamers!" Mistress Nikki says. After receiving the desired reaction, Nikki methodically tickles her way up the exposed bodies of Angella and Mary Jane, producing quivering giggles and screams at a mere touch of the knees, thighs, hips and tummies of the sensitive beauties. The Mistress begins working on Mary Jane's armpits, causing the dark-haired beauty to buck and squirm at a hopeless attempt to escape. Angella is to watch her companion being tickled, knowing that she's next! Just when the slaves seem to be exhausted from Nikki's fingers, she produces an electric toothbrush, and attacks anew! Nikki slides the vibrating toothbrush up and down the captives' soles, bringing desperate screams from Angella and thrashing from Mary Jane. How much tickling can they take? Nikki eventually returns to using her fingers to tickle the submissives, pronouncing them properly sensitized for the tickling session later in the evening. Lots of lovely views of all the ladies, along with close-ups of their bare feet and soles being tickled.

File name: tickling 3966 SlammCreations - Angella Faith, Mary Jane Green and Nikki Fierce - Tickling Tune-Up
File Size : 302 MB
Runtime : 9 min 18 s

tickling_3966_SlammCreations_-_Angella_Faith__Mary_Jane_Green_and_Nikki_Fierce_-_Tickling_Tune-Up.mp4

Tickling_Tickled Foot Slave

Tickled Foot Slave

Savannah Fox smiles in bed as she struggles in the ropes around her wrists and ankles! Cali Logan is close by stalking her prey. This little slave is so ready to endure more from her dominatrix mistress. Mistress Cali gives Savannah two choices, she can pick tickletorture or she can worship Cali's feet. Savannah whines because she hates feet... and reluctantly picks tickling! Cali aggressively puts a leather blindfold on Savannah's eyes and adds a big red ball gag! The tickling begins!

Savannah laughs and giggles through her ball gag as Cali tickles her armpits and neck! She pauses just for a moment and Savannah squirms all around in anticipation! The anticipation is often worse than the tickling! Cali moves onto tickling Savannah's feet and ribs and armpits to the point that Savannah can barely breath through her ball gag laughter! It really is a true tickletorture! Mistress Cali then takes out Savannah's ball gag and gives her an ultimatum... if Savannah makes a peep during her next few minutes of tickling, then she has to worship Cali's feet!! Remember Savannah, don't make a sound!!

Cali tickles Savannah all over and Savannah makes a good while hiding her giggles... until Cali tickles Savannah's ribs to tickly that she BURSTS OUT in laughter! She couldn't hold back one second longer! You know what that means... foot punishment time! Cali puts her dirty bare feet on Savannah's face and makes her suck on her toes!! Savannah groans and slobbers with Cali's toes in her mouth... but Cali has more! Cali tickles Savannah, foot smothers her, and ropes ties her smelly high heel to Savannah's face!! Now Savannah is left to struggle in her ropes with the anticipation of being tickled or made a foot slave!

File name: tickling 3965 CaliLogansBondageBoutique - Tickled Foot Slave
File Size : 590 MB
Runtime : 16 min 9 s

tickling_3965_CaliLogansBondageBoutique_-_Tickled_Foot_Slave.mp4

Tickling_Victoria Thieving Hospital Staffer s Long Toe and Wrinkled Sole Tickle Abuse

Victoria Thieving Hospital Staffer's Long Toe and Wrinkled Sole Tickle Abuse

When the chief nurse and her deputy think that new hospital staffer Victoria is stealing items they set a trap for her. The deputy lays in bed in one of the unused ER rooms after a double shift feigning rest. Sure enough Victoria comes in to try and steal her watch. The Deputy grabs her to hold her and the cheif nurse comes in. They both tie her to a gurney and pull off one of her shoes ready to tickle-abuse it in order to find out if she is working alone or for someone. When they pull the shoe off they are both impressed with how long her foot and especially ties are and how wirnkly her narrow sole is. So they can't resist tickling between her long toes to watch them wiggle and curl and splay as she screams to be let go. Her soles wrinkle as they go to town finger tickling her toes and soft sole.... She can't get away though and is forced to endure continuous tickling until she fesses up. Lots and lots of closups in this one of her soft sole and long toes being tickles as she reacts.

File name: tickling 3963 BizarreInterrogationsFootTickle - Victoria Thieving Hospital Staffer s Long Toe and Wrinkled Sole Tickle Abuse
File Size : 561 MB
Runtime : 15 min 6 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

tickling_3963_BizarreInterrogationsFootTickle_-_Victoria_Thieving_Hospital_Staffer_s_Long_Toe_and_Wrinkled_Sole_Tickle_Abuse.mp4

Tickling_The Revenge Of Tickle Me Pink

The Revenge Of Tickle Me Pink

The tables are turned on Kali. She apparently at a party and wakes up to find herself spread eagled to her own bondage bed. Julie, the girl she tickle tortured in Tickle Me Pink intends to get her revenge. Julie tickles Kali mercilessly with her extremely long nails and her knuckles. Julie also utilizes her own make-up brush on the soles of Kali's feet.

File name: tickling 3961 TerminalEuphoriaProductions - The Revenge Of Tickle Me Pink
File Size : 495 MB
Runtime : 11 min 3 s

tickling_3961_TerminalEuphoriaProductions_-_The_Revenge_Of_Tickle_Me_Pink.mp4

Tickling_Suffer the Consequences

Suffer the Consequences

Little Alice is going door-to-door for a fundraiser, when she knocked on my door. Now, it's not like I'm not a charitable person. In fact, I'm highly charitable. However, I do have a sign in front of my house that says, 'No Soliciting". Alice here disregarded that sign. She thought that just because she's 4'6" tall and is as cute as can be, she can just do whatever she wants. Well, that doesn't work with me. And I plan on teaching her a lesson for not respecting my sign. It's also a good excuse to take part in one of my favorite activities, which is inflicting tickle on someone.

Ultimately, I figured out an easy way to get her stripped out of most of her clothing and bound to the bed. That's when I used my highly skilled long red nails and fingertips to tickle poor little Alice for being so disrespectful. She's such a tiny thing too! I was afraid I was actually going to hurt her. Well, not really. I tickled her mostly bare upper body before tickling her very small, sensitive size 2 bare feet. I tickled her all over her body and made her suffer the consequences for disrespecting my 'No Solicitation' sign!

File name: tickling 3960 ScarlettSinnsTwistedFetishes - Suffer the Consequences
File Size : 418 MB
Runtime : 9 min 27 s

tickling_3960_ScarlettSinnsTwistedFetishes_-_Suffer_the_Consequences.mp4

Tickling_Suzy One Shoe Extreme Foot Tickle Therapy at the Clinic

Suzy One Shoe Extreme Foot Tickle Therapy at the Clinic

The ball of Suzy's left foot is hurting her badly, so much so, that she has taken to wearing a half shoe that keeps her foot off the ground while allowing the ball (and half her foot) to remain exposed. This requires her to wear a huge platform shoe on her one remaining good foot to balance out with the raised heel of the half shoe and overcompensate so she can stand on one foot and keep her bad foot off the floor when standing. She doesn't walk around like this forever though and since her regular podiatrist hasn't helped at all but to give her this ridiculous half shoe. So this clip starts out at the alternative therapy clinic where she has heard she might get help for her bad foot. Almost immediately she realizes this may not be a good idea when she is tied down. However she is already committed so she proceeds with the therapy without much complaining. the doctor first examines her half-exposed foot in the shoe. But that quickly devolves into a ruthless tickle session on Suzy's poor vulnerable foot. The doctor pulls off her half shoe completely and grabs hold of the bandage she wears instead of a sock to suspend her foot in the air so she has a better grip tickling her sole. Then she pulls off the bandage completely to reveal Suzy's whole so she can get at tickling her whole foot better. Suzy is *extremely* tickles and she can feel everything double on her sensitive foot she writhes around and screeches to no avail as the doc continues her to finger tickle her naked foot relentlessly. A very dramatic tickle clip!

File name: tickling 3959 BizarreInterrogationsFootTickle - Suzy One Shoe Extreme Foot Tickle Therapy at the Clinic
File Size : 540 MB
Runtime : 14 min 35 s

tickling_3959_BizarreInterrogationsFootTickle_-_Suzy_One_Shoe_Extreme_Foot_Tickle_Therapy_at_the_Clinic.mp4

Tickling_The Bombshell

The Bombshell

Mistress Kali has a hot new victim. She has her handcuffed to a pipe in her stairway. Kali tickles her with her extremely long nails and a feather duster. After tickling her victims belly, armpits and foot she removes her shirt to tickle her breasts.

File name: tickling 3957 TerminalEuphoriaProductions - The Bombshell
File Size : 330 MB
Runtime : 7 min 27 s

tickling_3957_TerminalEuphoriaProductions_-_The_Bombshell.mp4

Tickling_Stefania s Feet Bound and Tickled

Stefania's Feet Bound and Tickled

Shortly after meeting beautiful Stefania, I couldn't wait to see how ticklish her meaty soles were. So I cuffed her ankles together and secured them to the chaise lounge where I then used my fingers to tickle the bottoms of her soft feet. I got a kick out of her watching her feet wiggle around and hearing her giggle. My fingers were aggressive and fast as they tickled her bare soles and toes!

File name: tickling 3956 ScarlettSinnsTwistedFetishes - Stefania s Feet Bound and Tickled
File Size : 363 MB
Runtime : 8 min 8 s

tickling_3956_ScarlettSinnsTwistedFetishes_-_Stefania_s_Feet_Bound_and_Tickled.mp4

Tickling_Nesty the Spy Duct Taped and Foot Tickled to Tears

Nesty the Spy Duct Taped and Foot Tickled to Tears

Spy Nesty has really gotten herself in a pickle this time. She's been captured and allows her leg duct taped to a poll while her one bare foot is tickled relentlessly by her foot tickler. She's got no way to protect her tender tootsies except to writhe about wrinkling her soles and curling her toes while she shrieks with laughter. She tries to plant her foot against the poll to protect it. That doesn't work for long and soon she is shrieking with laughter. This tickling classic is filmed from all angles from full body shot to tickled foot closeups to tickling worm's eye views. See what happens next when they progress to foot eating and toe sucking.

File name: tickling 3955 BizarreInterrogationsFootTickle - Nesty the Spy Duct Taped and Foot Tickled to Tears
File Size : 567 MB
Runtime : 15 min 18 s

tickling_3955_BizarreInterrogationsFootTickle_-_Nesty_the_Spy_Duct_Taped_and_Foot_Tickled_to_Tears.mp4

Tickling_Personal Trainer

Personal Trainer

Mistress Echo posing as Sonia's personal trainer has her bound to an exercise bench. Echo uses her extremely long hot pink nails to sensually tickle torture her victim. Mistress Echo removes Sonia's top and tickles her breasts mercilessly.

File name: tickling 3953 TerminalEuphoriaProductions - Personal Trainer
File Size : 438 MB
Runtime : 9 min 54 s

tickling_3953_TerminalEuphoriaProductions_-_Personal_Trainer.mp4

Tickling_ Bound Ticklish Oiled Soles

Bound Ticklish Oiled Soles

I have Kitty right where I want her! She's on the tickle table with her feet cuffed together and firmly secured. And I plan on having some devilish fun by oiling up her wrinkled soles and then using my fingers to mercilessly tickle her sensitive oiled feet! She can't do anything except to take it as my fiendish fingers aggressively rake all over her ticklish baby oil covered bare soles!

File name: tickling 3952 ScarlettSinnsTwistedFetishes - Bound Ticklish Oiled Soles
File Size : 370 MB
Runtime : 8 min 19 s

tickling_3952_ScarlettSinnsTwistedFetishes_-_Bound_Ticklish_Oiled_Soles.mp4