~Tickling Fetish | Laugh & Torment in Bondage~

Tickling_Sonya Durganova as Tessa Ray & Latoya Devi (2019)

Genre: Tickling, Foot Jobs, Girl-Girl, Role Play
Description: Description:
As a girl, nothing`s worse than having a fat day! As I lay on my floor feeling like a bloated sack of my best buddy Latoya joins me and attempts to cheer me up. "Are you kidding?" she asks when I complain about my chub. Her plan to take my mind off of it works brilliantly as she binds my legs together at my ankles and then does the same to my arms by tying my wrists up. Taking a seat on top of me she lifts my shirt and cruelly starts tickling me while I cackle in delight. Moving down to my feet she tickles those as well as I squirm in discomfort while laughing the entire time. My perky tits are hanging out as she keeps torturing me with her tickles. It`s so uncomfortable yet so fun and I can`t stop cracking up as she torments me. After pleading with her to stop she informs me it`s only the beginning and surprises me by hauling out a big, black vibrator. She rubs it all over my body and my laughs turn to moans as she begins using it on my crotch. As she sits with her big tits exposed she uses the vibrator on me while gently carassing my body until I have a powerful orgasm. "Now tell me who`s fat?" she jokes and when I reply that she is we both burst out laughing. This video is adorable and hot!

Size: 280 MB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 10 min 33 s
Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from K2S >