Unusual Sexual Fantasies And Their Embodiment | Strange Fetish

Makfuk

Rich Bitch Worship

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Victoria June
Video language: English

Mistress Victoria June is completely out of your league in every way imaginable. You are lucky enough to get the chance to worship her big, huge ass and plump tits because she just loves everything about a submissive man. You will do anything to please her and give her everything you have including that cock hiding in your pants. She just loves how easy it is to take advantage of a horny man who is desperate to cum for a real, dominant woman. Now crawl on your knees and present that hard cock as Mistress Victoria instructs you on just what to do with it. You will only cum on her terms and until then you are her bitch who must obey.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9814kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 740.1 MB

Download Rich Bitch Worship

Makfuk

Teeny and strangers

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Magma
Cast: Alexa, Topos, Clarissa, Keke, Gina, Nicole
Genres: Legal Teen, All Sex, Oral
Video language: German

Hell no, this pig-tailed blondie is clearly not suffering from the lack of attention in this big dark room full of glory holes with hungry hands and cocks reaching through them. The freshie will get fondled, fucked and drenched with a bucket of cum!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:22
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3845kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 243.4 MB

Download Teeny and strangers

Makfuk

Marley Brinx - Pleasure & Paingasm

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Stockings

Pain makes pleasure much more gratifying. I love seeing you dance the line between physical pain and extreme pleasure. I want you to explore these intense sensations under my instruction. Get a rope and follow my instructions self inflicted cock and ball bondage as you edge yourself into submissive . Only good boys that follow orders are allowed to cum in my presence. XOXO -Mistress Marley.

Duration: 10:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9791kbps

File size: 769.5 MB

Download Marley Brinx - Pleasure & Paingasm

Makfuk

Shoots milk from the chest

Release Year: 2018
Cast: girl
Genres: pregnant milks herself nipples milk from breast

How beautiful pregnant women are with their shapes and changes. Let's look at the example of Marie who in her kitchen decided to make coffee with milk to her ebar. Everything seems to be familiar, hey no. If we consider the fact that breast milk. And she squeezes him out of huge boobs.

Duration: 11:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 524.1 MB

Download Shoots milk from the chest

Makfuk

Speculum in a hippie

Release Year: 2007
Cast: Various Artists
Genres: Fisting , Hairy , MILF , Blonde

These two hippie bitches sure love playing nasty - and it looks like they, unlike other girls, are never reluctant to go to gyno. It's all due to their kinky love of big steel speculums - come see them playing with one, stretching pussy to the max!

Duration: 5:15
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 154.9 MB

Download Speculum in a hippie

Makfuk

Perv fucks two teens

Release Year: 2005
Cast: Alexa, Topos, Clarissa, Keke, Gina, Nicole
Genres: Legal Teen, All Sex, Oral

Spying after two teenage lezzies, this kinky baldhead dressed in nothing except a white apron and a big feather on his headband just can't keep himself in from grabbing his cock and jacking it. Wanna know what happens when the little cuties bust him?

Duration: 12:46
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3799kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 367.1 MB

Download Perv fucks two teens

Makfuk

Sarah Jackson - Saltwater Cock

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Sarah Jackson
Genres: Underwater, Oral, BlowJobs, Fetish

"My first ocean dive off a boat and they stuff a hard cock down my throat!" Exclaimed Sarah Jackson,"I love these guys!!". "Diving is such a sexy rush, fuck, I wanna live down there. Of course you have to promise me more sex when we do this next time. A mouthful of salty cum is always great, but what about pounding my saltwater pussy?" We'd all love to make that happen on camera for ya Sarah, promise.

Duration: 13:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps
Audio: 211kbps

File size: 802.7 MB

Download Sarah Jackson - Saltwater Cock

Makfuk

Epic Road Adventure Sex

Release Year: 2021

I put on a long clutch of a rubber and, sitting on a card, sent it to my pussy. A member slipped inside of me and filled up the desire from the desire to be prostrate. I slowly put in the wake of my partner, not for a second, without tearing my eyes off of Anna, which with a striking stride, was relieved by the stinging brunet.

Duration: 8:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 342.0 MB

Download Epic Road Adventure Sex

Makfuk

Cyber Lady Sindy With Wine Bottle Anal Fuck In Public

Genres: Anal, Dildo Toys, Solo, Prolapse, Rosebutt, Gaping, Large Insertions, Fisting

In a public place, a lady named Sindy will play with the bottle, no, she will not consume the contents of the bottle, she will insert the bottle into her ass with the bottom. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 8:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7950kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 491.8 MB

Download Cyber Lady Sindy With Wine Bottle Anal Fuck In Public

Makfuk

Victoria June - Rich Bitch Worship

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, POV, Toilet Slavery

Mistress Victoria June is completely out of your league in every way imaginable. You are lucky enough to get the chance to worship her big, huge ass and plump tits because she just loves everything about a submissive man. You will do anything to please her and give her everything you have including that cock hiding in your pants.

Download Victoria June - Rich Bitch Worship

Makfuk

Marley Brinx - Pleasure

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, POV, Toilet Slavery

Pain makes pleasure much more gratifying. I love seeing you dance the line between physical pain and extreme pleasure. I want you to explore these intense sensations under my instruction.

Download Marley Brinx - Pleasure

Makfuk

Rich Bitch Worship

Cast: Victoria June

Mistress Victoria June is completely out of your league in every way imaginable. You are lucky enough to get the chance to worship her big, huge ass and plump tits because she just loves everything about a submissive man. You will do anything to please her and give her everything you have including that cock hiding in your pants. She just loves how easy it is to take advantage of a horny man who is desperate to cum for a real, dominant woman. Now crawl on your knees and present that hard cock as Mistress Victoria instructs you on just what to do with it. You will only cum on her terms and until then you are her bitch who must obey.

Download Rich Bitch Worship

Makfuk

Petite beauty in lingerie

Studio: straponcum
Genres: Strapon

Wearing a nice, thick cock around her hips, a scandalous beauty wearing nothing by black lingerie and stockings uses her fingers to coax thick, juicy cream from her fake boner. this vixen goes crazy for the feel of this big pecker sliding between her fingers, and when she positions herself in front of a mirror and watches herself fuck her fist, she gets so turned on. soon, she's squeezing her pole really tight and painting the surface in front of her with long, messy strings of white goo that smear and drip onto her toes.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 481.6 MB

Download Petite beauty in lingerie

Makfuk

Sindy Speculum Anal Extreme Fisting And Prolapse

Genres: Fisting, Anal, Big Long Huge Dildo, Toys, Balls, Prolapse

Sexy Sindy cannot stop, she wants to study the ass more deeply. The lady is worthy of attention. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 7:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 435.4 MB

Download Sindy Speculum Anal Extreme Fisting And Prolapse

Makfuk

Addie Juniper - Upskirt Exercise Pt. I

The doll cannot do without sex for a long time and, if suddenly she does not have a partner, she immediately proceeds to solo masturbation and gently touches her pussy with her dexterous fingers, trying to experience a solo orgasm.

Duration: 12:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6732kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 633.2 MB

Download Addie Juniper - Upskirt Exercise Pt. I

Makfuk

Pleasure & Paingasm

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Stockings

Pain makes pleasure much more gratifying. I love seeing you dance the line between physical pain and extreme pleasure. I want you to explore these intense sensations under my instruction. Get a string and follow my instructions self inflicted cock and ball bondage as you edge yourself into submissive rapture. Only good boys that follow orders are allowed to cum in my presence. XOXO -Mistress Marley.

Download Pleasure & Paingasm