Unusual Sexual Fantasies And Their Embodiment | Strange Fetish

Makfuk

Pack2 Totallyundressed (2010-2012)

Genres: Medical Fetish, Speculum, Closeup, Submission, Discipline, Humiliation, Domination
Video language: English

Wenn Sie ungewöhnlich sind, dann ist dies genau das, was Sie brauchen! Sehen Sie sich die Screenshots an, laden Sie den Film herunter, genießen Sie das Ansehen! Eine vollständige Untersuchung in einem Interview mit den Mädchen, wenn sie zu einer angesehenen Arbeit zugelassen werden.

Total size: 376.6 MB in 1 files.

Download Pack2 Totallyundressed (2010-2012)

Makfuk

Ria Gyno

Cast: Ria
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Brunette, Natural Tits, Teen, Squirt

Ria, 18 years old girl gyno exam. Checkup with breasts exam, abdominal, thermometers, feet exam, bimanual exam, douche, two speculums, suppository and vibrator orgasm heartbeat.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ria Gyno

Makfuk

Ria Gyno

Cast: Ria
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Brunette, Natural Tits, Teen, Squirt

Ria, 18 years old girl gyno exam. Checkup with breasts exam, abdominal, thermometers, feet exam, bimanual exam, douche, two speculums, suppository and vibrator orgasm heartbeat.

Download Ria Gyno

Makfuk

Milk Fountains

Cast: Marie
Genres: Softcore, Big Tits, Pregnant, Lactation

Marie loves to spray her never ending milkfountains through the kitchen. What a mess! Where does all the milk come from ? She must be filled with the sweet white juice from head to toes. See the 11:49 min hd clip in the club!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 524.1 MB

Download Milk Fountains

Makfuk

Huge Anal Prolapse, Anal Fisting, Prolapse Penetratian Enjoy

Cast: Sasha
Genres: Anal, Fisting, Prolapse, Rosebud, Speculum

Sasha of Balzac's age tries to anus with Gnome, but only a cap appears. She lures him out with sweets, but the main antagonist of the video, to divide Alexander with another creature, tries in every way to counteract the completion of gnome-building and pushes him back into the belly with dildacks. The dwarf turns out to be not a timid dozen and tries to break out of the virgin's womb despite the opposition of the antagonist, but heavy artillery comes into play here and the fist of the antagonist who is burying the hopes of the gnome to find the coveted freedom outside the womb of Alexandra comes into play. P.S. The action takes place under pretty nice music. Faint-hearted and pregnant is not recommended for viewing

Duration: 10:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10316kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 769.9 MB

Download Huge Anal Prolapse, Anal Fisting, Prolapse Penetratian Enjoy

Makfuk

Hot latina teen Taisia cervix examination at gyno (2017)

Today a gorgeous latina teen Taisia visits a private gyno clinic. Dirty elder doctor starts with the physical exam and breast exam. This teen cutie also gets her ass spanked, she was untidy. After that, the dirty old medic will have a look at her teen vagina. He opens her cunt with a speculum and takes a cervical sample. You will also see vaginal enema and dildo-machine therapy.

Duration: 36:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hot latina teen Taisia cervix examination at gyno (2017)

Makfuk

Hot latina teen Taisia cervix examination at gyno (2017)

Today a gorgeous latina teen Taisia visits a private gyno clinic. Dirty elder doctor starts with the physical exam and breast exam. This teen cutie also gets her ass spanked, she was untidy. After that, the dirty old medic will have a look at her teen vagina. He opens her cunt with a speculum and takes a cervical sample. You will also see vaginal enema and dildo-machine therapy.

Download Hot latina teen Taisia cervix examination at gyno (2017)

Makfuk

Full New Exclusive Hot Collection Of Alexandra Snow. Part 2.

Release Year: 2017

I am a very experienced rigger and bondage artist for all methods of bondage. I am equally interested in glamour, fitness, swimwear, and various mainstream projects, which I find to be just as enjoyable as fetish

Total size: 774.0 MB in 1 files.

Download Full New Exclusive Hot Collection Of Alexandra Snow. Part 2.

Makfuk

Loaded Fetish Lactation GG Cum

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Tigger Rosey & HayleeLove
Genres: Lesbians, Girl Girl, Lactating, MILF, Finger Fucking, Pussy Eating, Lactation

Watch Tigger lose her girl girl oral sex virginity ! I never had my pussy eaten before by a girl but MILF Haylee Love decided that she would take me on and pop that cherry... She lactates all over my pussy and face & tits, and she makes sure to clean me up by licking it all off. I was such a messy girl... She sprays her milk all over my pussy and used it as lube to slide her fingers in her pussy and fingers me until I cum & squirt! My panties were soaking wet after

Duration: 21:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6044kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 979.3 MB

Download Loaded Fetish Lactation GG Cum

Makfuk

Taisia

Studio: exlusiveclub / freakydoctor
Genres: Medical Fetish, Fucking Machine

Download Taisia

Makfuk

Taisia

Studio: exlusiveclub / freakydoctor
Genres: Medical Fetish, Fucking Machine

Download Taisia

Makfuk

Two coeds stripping

Studio: GTM

These two sexy coeds are not professional exotic dancers but. It looks like the dude they are shaking their moneymakers for can't tell them from pros! Their impromptu show will make his jaw drop and turn his cock into a stiff pole made of stone!

Duration: 4:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 176.1 MB

Download Two coeds stripping

Makfuk

Her Strap On Cum-Blasting Dildo Can Take Down Any Sexy Girl

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Stacy Silver, Ferrera Gomez and Victoria Puppy
Genres: Blouses, Lesbian Sex, Messy, Wet and Messy, Femdom

Even when Stacy Silver has her sexy little self locked up in jail she and her strap-on cum-blasting dildo can take down any hottie, and this time around Victoria Puppy will get a double team lesbo assault from Stacy and Ferrera Gomez.
Before she knows it, Victoria is getting strap-on penetrated from both sides, and even though Stacy is behind bars she can manage to get off and start blowing loads all over little miss Puppy, and by the time both of these fashionably devious babes are done with her she'll be completely slimed over and satisfied! Messy lesbo hardcore done right!

Duration: 29:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6670kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Her Strap On Cum-Blasting Dildo Can Take Down Any Sexy Girl

Makfuk

Eveline Dellai (25 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Eveline Dellai
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal Enema, Brunette, Piss

Eveline, 25 years. Exam with heartbeat, pulse, temperature, anal dilation & exam, bimanual, two speculums and vibrator orgasm stethoscope

Duration: 40:22

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Eveline Dellai (25 years girl gyno exam)

Makfuk

Eveline Dellai (25 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Eveline Dellai
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal Enema, Brunette, Piss

Eveline, 25 years. Exam with heartbeat, pulse, temperature, anal dilation & exam, bimanual, two speculums and vibrator orgasm stethoscope

Duration: 40:22

Download Eveline Dellai (25 years girl gyno exam)

Makfuk

The Folsom Street Fair 2010

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Fetish

The Folsom Street Fair is a San Francisco original. I have had the opportunity to attend for the last four years. Each year I see something new and each year I leave shaking my head. We usually have a house full of out of town visitors during the fair and this year was no exception. As the morning begins we put on our favorite fetish wear - or lack of it - and head to Folsom Street. We usually take cabs or public transportation because of the lack of parking. This video gives you a flavor of the Folsom Fair. It by no means gives you the full picture, just a sample. I encourage every kink minded soul to make the pilgrimage to this one of a kind event at least once.

Duration: 19:17
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 568.0 MB

Download The Folsom Street Fair 2010

Makfuk

Ria, 18 years old girl

Release Year: 2015

Download Ria, 18 years old girl

Makfuk

Ria, 18 years old girl

Release Year: 2015

Download Ria, 18 years old girl

Makfuk

Pumped and fucked teen pussy

The redhead teen amateur babe, Ariel got an extreme surprise on the first casting. Her little pussy was pumped for XXL size. Some pussy licking turned her on, and she can't say no for hard fucking... Of course it's a tuttifrutti.club amateur casting video too... Enjoy!

Duration: 15:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4075kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 474.2 MB

Download Pumped and fucked teen pussy

Makfuk

Akasha Coliun (25 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Akasha Coliun
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal Enema, Asian, Brunette

Akasha, 25 years girl. Examination with sap pressure, thermometer,
bimanual, vaginal depth, two speculums, vibrator stethoscope and tampon

Duration: 40:33

Download Akasha Coliun (25 years girl gyno exam)