Unusual Sexual Fantasies And Their Embodiment | Strange Fetish

Makfuk

Tsarina Baltic - Perfect Ass Sniffing

Cast: Tsarina Baltic
Genres: FemDom POV, Dirty Talk, Solo, Ass Worship, Coerced Intox Fantasy, Jerk Off Instruction
Video language: English

Stuff your face between my perfect ass cheeks, sniff every perfect scent of mine, my sweat, my ass cheeks, my shiny bodysuit and so much Aroma! I've seen you lookjng at my perfect ass, you know this ass can break a man,right? But this only proves my ass is the best to worship, so much endless worship, ravishing in perfection, luxury and goddess juice. Just look at those round plumping cheeks, each time, my ass gets bigger and bigger gaining more and more depth just to make it nearly impossible for any man to function properly in my presence, you're not fooling me, you wish to be my ass sniffer, bury your face deep down there, stroke to my ass, kiss it, lick it,rub your face in it, have me hammer your face into the ground with it, poor poor dumb assholic... Your addiction will roll even deeper now, perfect! Stroke harder loser, stroke more, make your cock ache for me, get dizzy,loopy for it, each shake, each cock throb is another step closer to utter perverse destruction...

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13447kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Tsarina Baltic - Perfect Ass Sniffing

Makfuk

Katy Sky (22 years girls gyno exam)

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Katy Sky
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Brunette, Fucking Machine

Czech hottie Katy Sky wears sexy jeans and high heels, but she will undress it in a minute so the doctor can perform full-body
check-up including vagina exam. In this gyno exam you will see: breasts exam, feet exam, vaginal cleansing, cervix exam with a colin speculum,
ben wa balls therapy, fucking machine therapy. Also, you will see some nice cervix close-ups.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Katy Sky (22 years girls gyno exam)

Makfuk

Katy Sky (22 years girls gyno exam)

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Katy Sky
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Brunette, Fucking Machine

Czech hottie Katy Sky wears sexy jeans and high heels, but she will undress it in a minute so the doctor can perform full-body
check-up including vagina exam. In this gyno exam you will see: breasts exam, feet exam, vaginal cleansing, cervix exam with a colin speculum,
ben wa balls therapy, fucking machine therapy. Also, you will see some nice cervix close-ups.

Duration: 36:24

Download Katy Sky (22 years girls gyno exam)

Makfuk

Exhausted Gabi Wets The Bed

After staying up late and energy all night to finish a report for her boss, Gabi falls into bed exhausted and ends up wetting herself in the middle of the night. She wakes up humiliated and maybe a little aroused...

Duration: 7:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 209kbps

File size: 463.1 MB

Download Exhausted Gabi Wets The Bed

Makfuk

Sofi Ryan - Sucking and Fucking That Pervy Cock

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Sofi Ryan
Genres: All Sex, All Natural, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cow Girl, Doggy Style, Hardcore, Real Tits, Reverse Cow Girl, Shaved, Step , Step , Tattoos

Sofi Ryan is so sick and tired of watching her pervy stepdad stroke his cock. He is so repulsive. All he does is masturbate and watch him all day long. She just wants him to die already so she can get that inheritance with her Mom. Donnie may not be dying any time soon though... how about a deal to get some of that money sooner than later? All Sofi has to do is suck and stroke his cock for him. Well he does have a nice cock! Sofi gets down and sloppy on that dick and ends up loving every minute of it... and to think she is getting paid for this

Duration: 21:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20391kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Sofi Ryan - Sucking and Fucking That Pervy Cock

Makfuk

Akasha Coliun (25 years girl gyno exam)

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Akasha Coliun
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal Enema, Asian, Brunette

Akasha, 25 years girl. Examination with sap pressure, thermometer,
bimanual, vaginal depth, two speculums, vibrator stethoscope and tampon

Duration: 40:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Akasha Coliun (25 years girl gyno exam)

Makfuk

FoxyGoddess Plays with Butt Plug HD

Genres: Anal, Butt Plug, Big Boobs, Redhead, Tatto, Piercing

This time I decided to show you my whole set of anal plugs ! This is my favorite collection ( 9 toys ) , I'm going to refill! Each of them I adore fucking and training my ass, stretching a hole, then taking toys in my mouth! In the collection there are toys of different sizes, different colors and with different tails I enjoy you! If you liked, please rate! kisses!

Duration: 22:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10885kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download FoxyGoddess Plays with Butt Plug HD

Makfuk

Ola 28 years girl gyno exam

Czech gal Ola got slim body, nice legs, nice natural tits and a fleshy cunt. She is almost 30 yo, but looks hot.
This gyno check-up includes: vitals checkup, pussy spreading with doctor fingers, pussy finger check-up, speculum exam, cervix exam,
vaginal douche, dildo machine therapy. The girl also has to pee so the doctor can send her urine sample for lab screening.

Duration: 35:06

Download Ola 28 years girl gyno exam

Makfuk

Ola 28 years girl gyno exam

Czech gal Ola got slim body, nice legs, nice natural tits and a fleshy cunt. She is almost 30 yo, but looks hot.
This gyno check-up includes: vitals checkup, pussy spreading with doctor fingers, pussy finger check-up, speculum exam, cervix exam,
vaginal douche, dildo machine therapy. The girl also has to pee so the doctor can send her urine sample for lab screening.

Duration: 35:06

Download Ola 28 years girl gyno exam

Makfuk

Cindy Shine (25 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Cindy Shine
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Anal & Vaginal Enema, Brunette, Tampon

Cindy, 25 years girl. Checkup with breasts, pulse rate, anal & vaginal exam, anal enema, two speculums, vibrator orgasm and suppository

Duration: 39:33

Download Cindy Shine (25 years girl gyno exam)

Makfuk

Cindy Shine (25 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Cindy Shine
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Anal & Vaginal Enema, Brunette, Tampon

Cindy, 25 years girl. Checkup with breasts, pulse rate, anal & vaginal exam, anal enema, two speculums, vibrator orgasm and suppository

Duration: 39:33

Download Cindy Shine (25 years girl gyno exam)

Makfuk

Sexy babes enjoy one another

Studio: Combat Zone
Cast: Dana Vespoli, Sovereign Syre
Genres: Asian, MILF, Lesbian, Toys

Two super hot chicks look so hot in red lingerie. They get horny and use all their sex toys to please each other. First Asian MILF fucked her hot friend and then they changed roles.

Duration: 14:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14726kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Sexy babes enjoy one another

Makfuk

Dressed Up Pervs

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Isabella Chrystin,Kalea Taylor,Nikky Thorne
Genres: Blowjobs Pissing Femdom Cross-Dressing Blouses Shiny Clothing Roleplay Tv Hetero Sex Cock Play

What Lurks Below Is Way More Crossdressing Pervy Than She Knows
TransMartin Becomes A Pissy Sissy Learning His Lesson In The University Bathroom
Crossdresser's Cock Play Exam Leads To Tv Hetero Hardcore

Total size: 862.4 MB in 1 files.

Download Dressed Up Pervs

Makfuk

Dressed Up Pervs

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Isabella Chrystin,Kalea Taylor,Nikky Thorne
Genres: Blowjobs Pissing Femdom Cross-Dressing Blouses Shiny Clothing Roleplay Tv Hetero Sex Cock Play

What Lurks Below Is Way More Crossdressing Pervy Than She Knows
TransMartin Becomes A Pissy Sissy Learning His Lesson In The University Bathroom
Crossdresser's Cock Play Exam Leads To Tv Hetero Hardcore

Total size: 862.4 MB in 1 files.

Download Dressed Up Pervs