Unusual Sexual Fantasies And Their Embodiment | Strange Fetish

Makfuk

Sarah Smith (25 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Sarah Smith
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal Enema, Brunette, Tampon
Video language: English

Sarah , 25 years. Checkup with doppler and physical exam, anal ultrasound, two speculums, suppository and vibrator orgasm stethoscope

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 39:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sarah Smith (25 years girl gyno exam)

Makfuk

Sarah Smith (25 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Sarah Smith
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal Enema, Brunette, Tampon

Sarah , 25 years. Checkup with doppler and physical exam, anal ultrasound, two speculums, suppository and vibrator orgasm stethoscope

Duration: 39:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

Download Sarah Smith (25 years girl gyno exam)

Makfuk

Marias anal cola bottle fuck 2

Genres: large inertions, anal, dildo, toys, couple, fisting, gaping, double fisting, anal bottle, big dildo, brazil

Maria is a mature milf that is into stretching for ages. She mostly produces for Sicflics. Inside her ass were one of the biggest toys on the market including XXXL Boss Hogg dildo Dragon' and 'Seahorse XXXL dildo. She is not affraid to have glass jars inserted in her ass and also you can see her inserting 2 liter bottles in her asshole. Maria is obsessed with punishing and destroying her ass to bizarre levels and proudly earning her title as the supreme anal whore.
Most of the time she is very passive, and her play partner just stuffs whatever he feels like inside her asshole.
Nothing is too large for her wrecked asshole, and she devours everything, proudly showing us why she is one of the internets most extreme anal Queen!
Pussy
24cm (Circumference)
Pussy Skills: Nicely stretched. Gaping easily.
Ass
35.2 cm (Circumference)
Ass Skills: Totally stretched. Clearly visible stretched out asshole with monster gape.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5035kbps

File size: 380.4 MB

Download Marias anal cola bottle fuck 2

Makfuk

Europian Teen Rebeka Black Speculum Cervix Exam

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Rebeka Black
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Brunette, Fucking Machine

A Czech teen cutie Rebeka Black visits dirty gynecologist today. She wears sexy
black stockings and red high heels pumps. In this gyno exam you may see: physical checkup, palpation,
BP monitor test, tits exam, vaginal exam with doctor fingers, speculum cervix exam, vaginal cleansing
and fucking machine cure.

Duration: 35:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Europian Teen Rebeka Black Speculum Cervix Exam

Makfuk

Europian Teen Rebeka Black Speculum Cervix Exam

Cast: Rebeka Black

A Czech teen cutie Rebeka Black visits dirty gynecologist today. She wears sexy
black stockings and red high heels pumps. In this gyno exam you may see: physical checkup, palpation,
BP monitor test, tits exam, vaginal exam with doctor fingers, speculum cervix exam, vaginal cleansing
and fucking machine cure.

Duration: 35:59

Download Europian Teen Rebeka Black Speculum Cervix Exam

Makfuk

Pushing prolapse out even more

Release Year: 2021
Cast: ArgenDana
Genres: Anal, Gape, Fisting

Hi to all my fans here i am starting my week with this mega clip, increasing the size of my ass with my master. Fisting , double fisting both hands in my ass, deep anal fisting, and a lot of more hardcore ideas!

Duration: 22:40
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9805kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Pushing prolapse out even more

Makfuk

Selina 23 years girls gyno exam (2018)

Sexy high heels legs babe Salina visits dirty elder gynecologist. The doctor helps the girl out with undressing
her clothes and bra, so the exam can begin. You will see: physical exam, palpation, testing feet reflexes, BP monitor test, speculum
cervix exam, vaginal enema, fucking machine therapy, and in the end the doctor also takes urinal sample.

Duration: 31:33

Download Selina 23 years girls gyno exam (2018)

Makfuk

Selina 23 years girls gyno exam (2018)

Sexy high heels legs babe Salina visits dirty elder gynecologist. The doctor helps the girl out with undressing
her clothes and bra, so the exam can begin. You will see: physical exam, palpation, testing feet reflexes, BP monitor test, speculum
cervix exam, vaginal enema, fucking machine therapy, and in the end the doctor also takes urinal sample.

Duration: 31:33

Download Selina 23 years girls gyno exam (2018)

Makfuk

Femdom Most Popular Alexandra Snow Collection part 4

Genres: Big Tits, POV, Humiliation, Tease and Denial, Masturbation Instruction, CBT, JOI, Orgasm Control, Slave Task, JerkOff Encouragement, No Nude

Alright sluts. Assignment time. You're going to need to grab whatever lube you normally use. I hope you have a full bottle because you're going to need all of it. I want you to slather your dick in lube. I want that cock of yours to be so wet while you're stroking that you can hear the sloshing noises your hand makes. I want it to drip all over the floor. That's how you're going to jerk for me. Dripping, desperate, wet.

Total size: 12.9 GB in 40 files.

Download Femdom Most Popular Alexandra Snow Collection part 4

Makfuk

Dina 19 years girls gyno exam (2018)

A Czech teen Dina is a little bit chubby, she got very nice medium-size natural tits. Elder gynecologist will perform
several exams, including a breasts exam, a vaginal exam with fingers, speculum exam, vaginal douche. The doctor also takes cervical
and urinal sample for lab screening. In the end, a toying-machine therapy in standing position will be performed.

Duration: 33:11

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Dina 19 years girls gyno exam (2018)

Makfuk

Dina 19 years girls gyno exam (2018)

A Czech teen Dina is a little bit chubby, she got very nice medium-size natural tits. Elder gynecologist will perform
several exams, including a breasts exam, a vaginal exam with fingers, speculum exam, vaginal douche. The doctor also takes cervical
and urinal sample for lab screening. In the end, a toying-machine therapy in standing position will be performed.

Duration: 33:11

Download Dina 19 years girls gyno exam (2018)

Makfuk

Femdom Most Popular Alexandra Snow Collection part 3

Genres: Big Tits, POV, Humiliation, Tease and Denial, Masturbation Instruction, CBT, JOI, Orgasm Control, Slave Task, JerkOff Encouragement, No Nude

I'm here in Vegas enjoying the proceeds of your worship as I party with my beautiful friends. I know you strive to be apart of my life, but I'm only interested in keeping you aroused and desperate. I am acutely aware of the power I have over you as I make you stroke, keeping you addicted to me and keeping you desperate for my attention. I will take full advantage of your sexuality as you crave my control and crave my abuse.

Total size: 14.1 GB in 36 files.

Download Femdom Most Popular Alexandra Snow Collection part 3

Makfuk

A Second Obgyn Examination Of Latina Hottie Taisia

Cast: Taisia

Latina hottie Taisia needed another vagina check-up. Despite the old gynecologist is very busy, he
managed to free some time to have a look at her vagina again. In this gyno exam you will see: physical checkup, breasts
exam, BP monitor test, ears exam, vaginal exam with fingers and colin speculum, vaginal cleansing and toy-machine therapy.

Duration: 39:56

File size: 1.5 GB

Download A Second Obgyn Examination Of Latina Hottie Taisia

Makfuk

A Second Obgyn Examination Of Latina Hottie Taisia

Cast: Taisia

Latina hottie Taisia needed another vagina check-up. Despite the old gynecologist is very busy, he
managed to free some time to have a look at her vagina again. In this gyno exam you will see: physical checkup, breasts
exam, BP monitor test, ears exam, vaginal exam with fingers and colin speculum, vaginal cleansing and toy-machine therapy.

Duration: 39:56

File size: 1.5 GB

Download A Second Obgyn Examination Of Latina Hottie Taisia

Makfuk

Femdom Most Popular Alexandra Snow Collection part 2

La Petite Mort - this is french for "the little end." Although there are many interpretations, once of the more common ones is that when you masturbate and have an orgasm, your heart stops for a moment. Another is that when you orgasm, you relinquish all sexual energy.. and I like this as the modern succubus I am. So I want you to edge.. and cum.. and edge.. and cum. You're going to do this over and over. You're going to be pumping out that sexual energy for me, draining you of everything you've stored up. I'm going to help you by stripping down to my red lingerie and teasing you with my beautiful body.

Total size: 11.4 GB in 29 files.

Download Femdom Most Popular Alexandra Snow Collection part 2

Makfuk

Brunette Babe Speculum Exam With Therese Bizarre

Cast: Therese Bizarre
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Brunette, Fucking Machine, Piss

Beautiful brunette babe Therese Bizarre got nice smooth skin and very nice natural tits. The dirty elder
gynecologist will check properly every part of her beautiful body. He starts with her breasts, then ears, legs and feet, after
that the vaginal exam follows. Have a look at vaginal finger check-up, speculum exam, vaginal douche. The doctor also
takes an urine sample. The exam ends with a fucking machine treatment.

Duration: 36:12

Download Brunette Babe Speculum Exam With Therese Bizarre

Makfuk

Brunette Babe Speculum Exam With Therese Bizarre

Cast: Therese Bizarre
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Brunette, Fucking Machine, Piss

Beautiful brunette babe Therese Bizarre got nice smooth skin and very nice natural tits. The dirty elder
gynecologist will check properly every part of her beautiful body. He starts with her breasts, then ears, legs and feet, after
that the vaginal exam follows. Have a look at vaginal finger check-up, speculum exam, vaginal douche. The doctor also
takes an urine sample. The exam ends with a fucking machine treatment.

Duration: 36:12

Download Brunette Babe Speculum Exam With Therese Bizarre

Makfuk

Sucks & Strokes - Rachel Rivers

Lean underwater sex babe Rachel Rivers enchants, teases, rubs, strokes, sucks, ass-cheek grinds and generally treats a cock proper during this submerged cum hungry slurp-a-thon! Dreaming this was part of our daily swims! Bravo

Duration: 16:50
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps

File size: 375.3 MB

Download Sucks & Strokes - Rachel Rivers

Makfuk

Chubby Corazon With Husband At Gynecologist

Cast: Corazon Angel
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Natural Tits, Brunette

Chubby redhead Corazon Angel with her younger husband visit gyno clinic. Since the elder
gynecologist is on the vacations, his younger colleague will perform todays vagina check-up. Besides the regular
vagina check-up, the husband will learn in person how to satisfy his wife rubbing and pumping her clitoris. This
vagina check-up also include very explicit speculum exam where big hairy pussy gets opened widely.

Duration: 32:59

Download Chubby Corazon With Husband At Gynecologist

Makfuk

Chubby Corazon With Husband At Gynecologist

Cast: Corazon Angel
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Natural Tits, Brunette

Chubby redhead Corazon Angel with her younger husband visit gyno clinic. Since the elder
gynecologist is on the vacations, his younger colleague will perform todays vagina check-up. Besides the regular
vagina check-up, the husband will learn in person how to satisfy his wife rubbing and pumping her clitoris. This
vagina check-up also include very explicit speculum exam where big hairy pussy gets opened widely.

Duration: 32:59

Download Chubby Corazon With Husband At Gynecologist