Unusual Sexual Fantasies And Their Embodiment | Strange Fetish

Makfuk

Sophia Traxler 18 years girl gyno exam

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Sophia Traxler
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Natural tits
Video language: English

Examination with pulse rate, physical exam, thermometers, douche, bimanual, anal inspection, vaginal stretching, ultrasound, depth, two speculums, anal ointment and much more!

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3938kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sophia Traxler 18 years girl gyno exam

Makfuk

Sophia Traxler 18 years girl gyno exam

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Sophia Traxler
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Natural tits

Examination with pulse rate, physical exam, thermometers, douche, bimanual, anal inspection, vaginal stretching, ultrasound, depth, two speculums, anal ointment and much more!

Duration: 35:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3938kbps

Download Sophia Traxler 18 years girl gyno exam

Makfuk

Sexy nylon and heels

Studio: Heart Core

Don't hesitate to take a look at this Euro hottie's feet as she poses in front of you. Her super-high heels fit her perfectly, don't you find? And there's a little surprise waiting for you under her opaque tights too as she's not wearing any panties!

Duration: 8:46
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3818kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 253.6 MB

Download Sexy nylon and heels

Makfuk

Loose pussy stretching prolapse training

Release Year: 2020
Cast: VixenxMoon
Genres: Big Pussies, Extreme Close-ups, Gaping, Pussy Gaping, Pussy Stretching

Watch me as I stretch out my cunt to new limits!! Opening my loose fuckhole with clothespins making me drip cum onto the floor, then pumping the insides of my pussy out, making me produce a huge gaping wet prolapsing mess with some loose pussy gape farting and tones of up close prolapse play

Duration: 31:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2460kbps

File size: 603.7 MB

Download Loose pussy stretching prolapse training

Makfuk

Loose pussy stretching prolapse training

Release Year: 2020
Cast: VixenxMoon
Genres: Big Pussies, Extreme Close-ups, Gaping, Pussy Gaping, Pussy Stretching

Watch me as I stretch out my cunt to new limits!! Opening my loose fuckhole with clothespins making me drip cum onto the floor, then pumping the insides of my pussy out, making me produce a huge gaping wet prolapsing mess with some loose pussy gape farting and tones of up close prolapse play

Duration: 31:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2460kbps

File size: 603.7 MB

Download Loose pussy stretching prolapse training

Makfuk

Crossdresser LatexaDoll Gets Facefucked Wearing a Fleshlight Gas Mask

Genres: Fleshlight, Transsex, Gas Mask

This is just so incredibly unique, I had to upload it for you all. LatexaDoll is a doll fetishist who indulges in the latex/rubber female mask play, crossdressing as a female in tight spandex. In this vid, LatexaDoll dons a red spandex catsuit with a black belt and for a totally unique twist, has a gas mask with the front end of a Fleshlight as the mouthpiece. LatexaDoll gets mouthfucked in the Fleshmask as well as getting fucked up that tight tight ass in and missionary. There's also a great bit of facefucking with LatexaDoll laying down as he crouches down to fuck that Fleshmask. Ends with him cumming all over that ass and pushing the cum back in with his cock.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 16:19
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3754kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 461.2 MB

Download Crossdresser LatexaDoll Gets Facefucked Wearing a Fleshlight Gas Mask

Makfuk

Anna Rey Gyno Exam

Studio: Gyno-X
Cast: Anna Rey
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam

Anna Rey, 20 years. Gynecological checkup with physicals, two thermometers, bimanual & anal exam, douche, clitoris sensitivity, two speculums, vibrator heartbeat orgasm and tampon insertion

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

Download Anna Rey Gyno Exam

Makfuk

Anna Rey Gyno Exam

Cast: Anna Rey
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam

Anna Rey, 20 years. Gynecological checkup with physicals, two thermometers, bimanual & anal exam, douche, clitoris sensitivity, two speculums, vibrator heartbeat orgasm and tampon insertion

Duration: 36:01

Download Anna Rey Gyno Exam

Makfuk

Shawna Hill - UW Model Training

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Shawna Hill
Genres: Underwater, Solo, Posing, Bikini, Fetish

Lean, smart, confident, alurring. Shawna Hill is an amazing underwater temptress. Her calmness and effortless long breath holds create a mystery about her equal to her enticing stare. Sexy and athletic, Shawna lounges at the pool bottom like she's on a private beach in the sun. Not too much training needed here to prove Shawna is a master of underwater sensuality. We all need more "Shawna's" in our UW lives and fantasies!

Duration: 29:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7721kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Shawna Hill - UW Model Training

Makfuk

Akasha Coliun (25 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Akasha Coliun
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal Enema, Asian, Brunette

Akasha, 25 years girl. Examination with sap pressure, thermometer,bimanual, vaginal depth, two speculums, vibrator stethoscope and tampon,The plot of this video is very interesting. Watch and enjoy.

Duration: 40:33

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Akasha Coliun (25 years girl gyno exam)

Makfuk

Akasha Coliun (25 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Akasha Coliun
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal Enema, Asian, Brunette

Akasha, 25 years girl. Examination with sap pressure, thermometer,bimanual, vaginal depth, two speculums, vibrator stethoscope and tampon,The plot of this video is very interesting. Watch and enjoy.

Duration: 40:33

Download Akasha Coliun (25 years girl gyno exam)

Makfuk

Taylor Dare - Slow Burn

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Taylor Dare
Genres: Underwater Sex, Oral, BlowJobs, Fetish

Little surfer-girl, the sensual Taylor Dare, slows it down and really heats it up during this underwater sex performance. Graceful and sensual love making with lots of bubble blowing and passionate cuddling. From an upside down blow job to a hot hand job pop - you'll feel the heat in this scene, promise!

Duration: 18:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7754kbps
Audio: 200kbps

Download Taylor Dare - Slow Burn

Makfuk

Sara Kay (23 years girls gyno exam)

Cast: Sara Kay
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Natural Tits, Brunette, Fucking Machine, Piss

Lean sporty hottie Sara Kay needs to see a gynecologist. Recently she got gang-banged,
therefore a vagina and anal check-up can not hurt. You will see a physical exam, ears exam, vaginal speculum
check-up, vaginal douche, fucking machine therapy and in the end the elder doctor also takes some urine samples.

Duration: 39:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sara Kay (23 years girls gyno exam)

Makfuk

Sara Kay (23 years girls gyno exam)

Cast: Sara Kay
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Natural Tits, Brunette, Fucking Machine, Piss

Lean sporty hottie Sara Kay needs to see a gynecologist. Recently she got gang-banged,
therefore a vagina and anal check-up can not hurt. You will see a physical exam, ears exam, vaginal speculum
check-up, vaginal douche, fucking machine therapy and in the end the elder doctor also takes some urine samples.

Duration: 39:21

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sara Kay (23 years girls gyno exam)

Makfuk

Pushing Prolapse Out Even More - Argendana - Scene1 - UltraHD 2160p

Hi to all my fans here i am starting my week with this mega clip, increasing the size of my ass with my master. Fisting , double fisting both hands in my ass, deep anal fisting, and a lot of more hardcore ideas!

Duration: 22:40
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9805kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Pushing Prolapse Out Even More - Argendana - Scene1 - UltraHD 2160p

Makfuk

Cindy Shine (25 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Cindy Shine
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Anal & Vaginal Enema, Brunette, Tampon

Cindy, 25 years girl. Checkup with breasts, pulse rate, anal & vaginal exam, anal enema, two speculums, vibrator orgasm and suppository,The plot of this video is very interesting. Watch and enjoy.

Duration: 39:33

Download Cindy Shine (25 years girl gyno exam)

Makfuk

Cindy Shine (25 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Cindy Shine
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Anal & Vaginal Enema, Brunette, Tampon

Cindy, 25 years girl. Checkup with breasts, pulse rate, anal & vaginal exam, anal enema, two speculums, vibrator orgasm and suppository,The plot of this video is very interesting. Watch and enjoy.

Duration: 39:33

Download Cindy Shine (25 years girl gyno exam)

Makfuk

Anna Swix (20 years girls gyno exam)

Cast: Anna Swix
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Natural Tits, Redhead, Fucking Machine

Beautiful redhead teen with freckle face Anna Swix got skinny body, pale skin and no tits. However,
she got long sexy legs and hot feet. The elder skilled gynecologist will carefully examine every inch of her body including
her vagina. Besides regular procedures like vitals check-up, breasts checkup, speculum exam, vaginal douche, the doctor
also goes with a fucking machine cure to show how quick this redhead teen can receive her orgasm.

Duration: 36:43

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Anna Swix (20 years girls gyno exam)

Makfuk

Anna Swix (20 years girls gyno exam)

Cast: Anna Swix
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Natural Tits, Redhead, Fucking Machine

Beautiful redhead teen with freckle face Anna Swix got skinny body, pale skin and no tits. However,
she got long sexy legs and hot feet. The elder skilled gynecologist will carefully examine every inch of her body including
her vagina. Besides regular procedures like vitals check-up, breasts checkup, speculum exam, vaginal douche, the doctor
also goes with a fucking machine cure to show how quick this redhead teen can receive her orgasm.

Duration: 36:43

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Anna Swix (20 years girls gyno exam)