Unusual Sexual Fantasies And Their Embodiment | Strange Fetish

Makfuk

Nicol (Nikol W) - GiveMePink

Studio: GiveMePink
Cast: Nicol
Genres: Unusual, Masturbation, Toys, MILF, Solo, Skinny, Food Play, Oil, Trimmed,

This super sexy girl scout just loves to stroke her pussy. She puts a big banana into her pussy and in the end she takes a piss on the floor.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8794kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Nicol (Nikol W) - GiveMePink

Makfuk

Valentina Bianco - Cheating Slut Footjob

Cast: Valentina Bianco
Genres: Handjob, Footjobs, Oral

Valentina viciously ask the man if she could do something for the documents. Of course she is sucking his dick in a minute. Valentina tells him to follow her eyes, while she sucks dick. She looks straight into his eyes. The man is so exited. Now Valentina asks him if they would fuck. He answers yes. Now she lie on the sofa and starts giving him a footjob. Then she asks him if he is enjoying her pussy. Valentina moans like she is having sex. It is clear that she mesmerised the man. He is convinced he is fucking with Valentina, even thou he is only having her feet. Valentina moans louder and louder, while she is taking fun and mocking the man. She keeps begging him for an hard fuck, while she is imitating a disgusted face expression.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 11:52
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3885kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 351.6 MB

Download Valentina Bianco - Cheating Slut Footjob

Makfuk

Midget Gang Bang (2001)

Video language: English

What`s a midget to do? I`ve always dreamed of myself at the center of a gang bang, with too many cocks to handle- and...what do you know...here it is. Join me and four very stiff fellows who have their wicked way with me. I wouldn`t have it any other way.

Duration: 1:05:09
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1074kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 573.0 MB

Download Midget Gang Bang (2001)

Makfuk

Aerobics With Anastasia

Anastasia works out her body, then her pussy in the gym. I hope she cleans up the equipment after squirting all over the bench! She s still not satisfied but Tommy shows up just in time to give her the much-needed post-workout protein.

Duration: 37:30
Video: 2048x1080, AVC (H.264), 14509kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

Download Aerobics With Anastasia

Makfuk

I Am Fisting And Playing With Huge Toys

Genres: Fisting, Anal, Toys, Prolapse, Squirting, Dildo

Who knows maybe i will find better settings, but for now i would recommend 15 minutes max for a custom video if you feel like you want uhd. The description of the video is more like a diary note, than a description, because i felt inspired to give some revelations while writing it, the video is about slowly working up my asshole from one finger to full fisting to the wrist. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 20:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9428kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download I Am Fisting And Playing With Huge Toys

Makfuk

Julia - GiveMePink

Cast: Julia
Genres: Unusual, Masturbation, Toys, MILF, Solo, Skinny, Food Play, Trimmed

This ex fashion model has a body to die for. She shows her slender figure before fingering her tight pussy. She gets a little excited and pisses all over.

Duration: 35:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8797kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Julia - GiveMePink

Makfuk

La Bodega Vol 1

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Gia Derza
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Anal, Fingering, Fisting, Hairy Pussy, Natural Tits

A super sexy and constantly horny girl (Gia Derza), with an exceptionally dirty mind, is working the late shift at the local Bodega. As she goes through her usual closing routine, a bottle of bubbly catches her attention. Staring at the phallic shaped bottle, she develops an uncontrollable urge. Thinking no one's around, she decides to see if the bottle fits in each of her holes. Before long, Gia's making a mess, ramming the bottle and her fist deep inside every hole. Totally occupied with herself, she doesn't notice the curious customer (Codey Steele) peering through the window, catching the entire nasty show.

Duration: 20:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5816kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 932.2 MB

Download La Bodega Vol 1

Makfuk

Pam - GiveMePink

Cast: Pam
Genres: Unusual, Masturbation, Toys, MILF, Solo, Skinny, Food Play

This sexy blonde shows off her tanned body. She fills her pussy with a cucumber then with a banana. Her body gets covered in thick cream. What a babe!

Duration: 32:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8791kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Pam - GiveMePink

Makfuk

La Bodega Vol 1

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Gia Derza
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Anal, Fingering, Fisting, Hairy Pussy, Natural Tits

A super sexy and constantly horny girl (Gia Derza), with an exceptionally dirty mind, is working the late shift at the local Bodega. As she goes through her usual closing routine, a bottle of bubbly catches her attention. Staring at the phallic shaped bottle, she develops an uncontrollable urge. Thinking no one's around, she decides to see if the bottle fits in each of her holes. Before long, Gia's making a mess, ramming the bottle and her fist deep inside every hole. Totally occupied with herself, she doesn't notice the curious customer (Codey Steele) peering through the window, catching the entire nasty show.

Duration: 20:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5816kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 932.2 MB

Download La Bodega Vol 1

Makfuk

Naked Yoga School Videos Part 12

The pack contains nude yoga videos. There are one or two teachers in each vid where they explain what they are going to demonstrate and then they get nude and perform yoga. All different kinds of yoga is included from Office Yoga to Beginner Pilates to Partner Dance and on and on. Even some Asmr is included.

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 796.5 MB in 1 files.

Download Naked Yoga School Videos Part 12

Makfuk

Wanda - GiveMePink

Cast: Wanda
Genres: Unusual, Masturbation, Toys, MILF, Solo, Skinny, Food Play

This adorable chick just could not wait to stuff her pussy full of big things. This tight bodied babe put a banana and eggplant deep inside her pussy.

Duration: 34:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8791kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Wanda - GiveMePink

Makfuk

Nikolettas anal bottle fuck!

Studio: Sicflics
Cast: Nikolettas
Genres: Anal, anal fisting, big butt, anal gape, prolapse

Our smoking hot Russian 'Queen Nikoletta' returns in this thrilling update, fucking her loose ass with a giant Cola bottle and the enormous 'Slinky Santiago' dildo from 'John Thomas Toys'. She looks stunning in a sexy black laced dress, rolled up to her waste as she begins wrecking her butt hole with the huge Slinky Santiago toy. It's massive shaft measures in over 11' long x 3.5' wide, covered in hard ridges and shaped like a torpedo, it's sure to hit the right spots deep in Nikolettas anal cavity. We couldn't believe how much of this humongous dildo she buried in her butt! Enjoy watching her thrilling performance as she slams her sloppy, loose ass up and down as hard as she can. Her pussy constantly oozes with her orgasmic fluids as the Santiago penetrates so deep, it bulges her belly from the inside! The orgasmic pleasure this toy provides is so intense, and the damage to her ass is even more shocking, but Nikoletta isn't finished wrecking her hole just yet! Next up, is the huge Co.

Duration: 10:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24369kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Nikolettas anal bottle fuck!

Makfuk

Naked Yoga School Videos Part 6

The pack contains nude yoga videos. There are one or two teachers in each vid where they explain what they are going to demonstrate and then they get nude and perform yoga. All different kinds of yoga is included from Office Yoga to Beginner Pilates to Partner Dance and on and on. Even some Asmr is included.

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 1.1 GB in 1 files.

Download Naked Yoga School Videos Part 6

Makfuk

Mila Fox (23 years girl gyno exam)

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mila Fox
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam

23 Years. Checkup with measurements, thermometers, pressure, bimanual, anal dilation, vaginal insertions, ultrasound, depth, enema, two speculums, suppository and much more!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 38:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mila Fox (23 years girl gyno exam)

Makfuk

Lena Sims

Release Year: 2020
Studio: DoeGirls
Cast: Lena Sims
Genres: Big Tits, Teen, Solo, Sex Toys, Masturbation, Homemade

Clitoris orgasm - Beautiful insatiable girl with a bottomless cunt jerks off a shmon hotly and ends up frantically. She is still masturbating in the bathroom, where she entered with the firm intention of bringing herself to . FROM

Duration: 21:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5938kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 967.2 MB

Download Lena Sims

Makfuk

Two Devils - Indecentes-Voisines

Port-Sainte-Foy-et-Ponchapt en , le sympathique club Le Diablotin33 ou Eloise a convie encore plus extreme qu'elle: Fabienne la salope agenaise, une soumise qu'on ne presente plus! Gros seins, grosse chatte poilue aux levres piercees, tatouage provoc autour de l'anus, glory hole, fist anal, gode-ceinture, sodomies a la chaine... un programme super trash qui ravira les amateurs du genre!

Duration: 51:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2554kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Two Devils - Indecentes-Voisines

Makfuk

10k Usd Vaginal Prolapse

Cast: Venera Maxima, Tabitha Poison
Genres: Anal, Hardcore, Milf, Deepthroat, Threesome, Perverse, Food Fetish, Fisting, BDSM, Sex For Mone

Today Libor and I met a friendly post lady, she distributed leaflets in a small town. She revealed that her name was Lenka and that her salary was not worth it. Her pay is 8K CZK per month, that's really slavery. I offered her that if she took part in our challenge which is shoving her iPhone into her vagina, she would get 10k USD. She was not at all surprised by what we wanted from her, on the contrary, she wondered if we would give her money before or after. That's what I call a successful hunt. We entered the alley next to the abandoned house and she began to demand her rewards. Libor quickly agreed that he would give it to her, but if he had to give it a blowjob. And so it all began.

Duration: 8:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4651kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 314.6 MB

Download 10k Usd Vaginal Prolapse