Unusual Sexual Fantasies And Their Embodiment | Strange Fetish

Makfuk

Clara Kee 20 years girl gyno exam (2018)

Video language: English

Clara, 20 years. Checkup with abdomen and breasts exam, anal
dilation, vaginal & anal insertions, vaginal depth, enema, two speculums and supposirory

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 39:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Clara Kee 20 years girl gyno exam (2018)

Makfuk

Wild Fucking Catgirls

Genres: Futa, futanari, bukkake, lesbian, strapon

These girls take the meaning of catfight to a whole new level as they bring their special tools and fight in their own way. They pound and pound till their tools unload off onto each other.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:03
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2040kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 259.0 MB

Download Wild Fucking Catgirls

Makfuk

Abigail Dupree

Cast: Abigail Dupre
Genres: Fetish, Head Shaving, Eyebrow Shaving, Dildo, Pierced Pussy, Stocking

Last I remember, I was talking with another Master from Norway on telecom. This was my last memory of my former self with long hair sporting a slight unnatural attitude towards men. I do remember that my life was "so boring" as I tell this very hansom Master that I was ready to completely give up this dreary vanilla lifestyle, including the nice car I had and the 7 bedroom Victorian house in Connecticut. Anything would be better than the daily grind with the "No Hair out of place" self important lawyers and the two judges that were me to perform sexual favors. I must have ... Sometime later... I slowly come to transformed, as I see myself in the mirror with No hair, No eyebrows, naked with the dark numbers 037 printed on your forehead... WTF!?? Confused and frightened, I don't remember how I got here. The Master is back on the telecom . I ask what happened, but he silently shows the the hypnotic pattern again. I fight for a bit but give into it. I feel my eyes flutter... From the Ma.

Duration: 48:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Abigail Dupree

Makfuk

The cave of delights

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Anabella
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Natural Tits, Brunette

Hot pale skin redhead teen got hot legs wears high heels to look more appealing. She went to
annual vagina check-up. In this session our dirty gyno doctor asked her to show him her copulation technique, she
had to ride a huge black dildo. Also regular gyno check-up procedures have been performed, including plastic and
metal speculum exam and vaginal

Duration: 31:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The cave of delights

Makfuk

Self Sucking And Fucking

Genres: Futa, futanari, bukkake, lesbian, strapon

Home alone once again. That doesnt stop this sexy girl from getting her rocks off. She pulls out her huge tool and plows herself before pumping her huge load into herself

Duration: 17:09
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1399kbps

File size: 196.3 MB

Download Self Sucking And Fucking

Makfuk

Francys Belle 33 years girl gyno exam (2017)

Francys, 33 years old Milf gyno examination with heartbeat, breasts exam, sap pressure,
anal exam, enema, ultrasound, perineum, two speculums, vibrator orgasm heartbeat, suppository and more!

Duration: 45:23

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Francys Belle 33 years girl gyno exam (2017)

Makfuk

Favorite doctor

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Romi
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Natural Tits, Brunette, Fucking Machine

Very shy petite teen Romi just turned 18 and she complains about very tight vagina. Most gyno doctors would
prescribe vaginal dilators, but our doctor was always extraordinary. He is going to fix this issue with a fucking machine therapy.
You will also see: otoscope exam, small tits exam, foot reflexes exam, pussy finger check-up, speculum exam, vaginal ,
balloon toy therapy etc.

Duration: 38:21

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Favorite doctor

Makfuk

Nurse makes herself a female inspection

Release Year: 2019
Cast: lady dee

Nurse makes herself an examination While there were no patients, the young beautiful nurse spread her robe and climbed onto the gynecological chair and made an inspection of herself on camera, well, for one thing she masturbated her clit and finished!

Duration: 19:25

File size: 718.9 MB

Download Nurse makes herself a female inspection

Makfuk

Francys Belle (33 years girl gyno exam)

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Francys Belle
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Brunette, Tampon

Francys, 33 years old MILF gyno examination with heartbeat, breasts exam, sap pressure,
anal exam, enema, ultrasound, perineum, two speculums, vibrator orgasm heartbeat, suppository and more!

Download Francys Belle (33 years girl gyno exam)

Makfuk

Painful orgasm

Vacuumpump peeing needles and anal orgasm. This here is the right choice for the outfit and glove lovers of you. My patient slave layed down on the examchair with an electric vacuum pump on his cock and I have my outfit fantasy. The strict nurse? The surgery nurse in horny green? The latexnurse in green and white? Better the mistress in riding outfit? Or simply the horny slut in ultralong boots? Which one is the best for you? Every time I have some horny but a bit painful injections for him and finally I only got to touch the vacuum cylinder on his hard pumped cock and it is over for him. Smile.

Duration: 35:25
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 2504kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 669.9 MB

Download Painful orgasm

Makfuk

Marias XXL anal stretching

Genres: large inertions, anal, dildo, toys, couple, fisting, gaping, double fisting, anal bottle, big dildo, brazil

Maria is a mature milf that is into stretching for ages. She mostly produces for Sicflics. Inside her ass were one of the biggest toys on the market including XXXL Boss Hogg dildo Dragon' and 'Seahorse XXXL dildo. She is not affraid to have glass jars inserted in her ass and also you can see her inserting 2 liter bottles in her asshole. Maria is obsessed with punishing and destroying her ass to bizarre levels and proudly earning her title as the supreme anal whore.
Most of the time she is very passive, and her play partner just stuffs whatever he feels like inside her asshole.
Nothing is too large for her wrecked asshole, and she devours everything, proudly showing us why she is one of the internets most extreme anal Queen!
Pussy
24cm (Circumference)
Pussy Skills: Nicely stretched. Gaping easily.
Ass
35.2 cm (Circumference)
Ass Skills: Totally stretched. Clearly visible stretched out asshole with monster gape.

Duration: 11:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5046kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 422.4 MB

Download Marias XXL anal stretching

Makfuk

Ryta (19 years girl gyno exam)

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Ryta
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Brunette, Natural Tits, Tampon, Squirt

Ryta, 19 years old girl gyno exam. Checkup with breasts exam, pressure,
thermometers, enema, bimanual exam, perineum exam, two speculums, suppository and wet orgasm heartbeat

Duration: 38:11

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ryta (19 years girl gyno exam)

Makfuk

Calisi Ink Schluckt Alles Weg!

Studio: GGG
Cast: GGG
Genres: Bukkake, Gangbang, DPP
Video language: German

Calisi Ink is a bird of paradise with incredible curves and incredible tattoos. But it gets even better the babe swallows everything under the sun. Now you have to love Holland! Bravo Calisi Ink!

Duration: 1:14:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4828kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Calisi Ink Schluckt Alles Weg!

Makfuk

Nurse jerking off at work

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Lady Dee
Genres: solo girl, masturbation, masterbation, fingering, uniform, sexy nurse, high heels, pussy, cunt, vagina, close ups, speculum, toys

Nurse makes herself an examination While there were no patients, the young beautiful nurse spread her robe and climbed onto the gynecological chair and made an inspection of herself on camera, well, for one thing she masturbated her clit and finished!

Duration: 19:25

File size: 718.9 MB

Download Nurse jerking off at work

Makfuk

Millie 28 years girls gyno exam (2018)

Gorgeous Czech blonde Millie visits kinky old gynecologist. She wears some very nice romantic dress with high heels on her legs. She also wears very sexy white lingerie which looks hot on her perfect sporty body. The old doctor can not wait to start the dirty vagina exam, which includes: breasts exam, BP monitor test, throat exam, vaginal checkup with doctor fingers, speculum exam, taking cervical sample using a brush, vaginal cleansing, fucking machine therapy.

Duration: 34:30

Download Millie 28 years girls gyno exam (2018)

Makfuk

Abigail Dupree 037 Unit

Last I remember, I was talking with another Master from Norway on telecom. This was my last memory of my former self with long hair sporting a slight unnatural attitude towards men. I do remember that my life was "so boring" as I tell this very hansom Master that I was ready to completely give up this dreary vanilla lifestyle, including the nice car I had and the 7 bedroom Victorian house in Connecticut. Anything would be better than the daily grind with the "No Hair out of place" self important lawyers and the two judges that were me to perform sexual favors. I must have ... Sometime later... I slowly come to transformed, as I see myself in the mirror with No hair, No eyebrows, naked with the dark numbers 037 printed on your forehead...

Duration: 48:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Abigail Dupree 037 Unit

Makfuk

Enchantress Sahrye & Elizabeth Andrews - Fetish Walk in Public

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM

Enchantress Sahrye and Elizabeth Andrews go on a walk in stilleto high heeled boots and skin tight disco jeans. They definitely turned quite a few heads that day.

Duration: 13:50
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3819kbps

File size: 400.3 MB

Download Enchantress Sahrye & Elizabeth Andrews - Fetish Walk in Public

Makfuk

Silvia Dellai (22 years girls gyno exam)

Cast: Silvia Dellai

Does this gorgeous babe look familiar? That is correct, this hot petite brunette Silvia is the twin of Eveline Dellai who was
introduced few weeks ago. Eveline shared her very good gyno exam experience with her 5 minutes younger twin friend Silvia. And here she is.
You will see: physical exam, breasts exam, dildo therapy, rectal thermometer, vaginal enema, speculum exam with very nice cervix close-ups
and a plenty of pussy close-ups.

Duration: 34:11

Download Silvia Dellai (22 years girls gyno exam)

Makfuk

Francys Belle (33 years girl gyno exam) (31 Aug 2017)

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Francys Belle
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Brunette, Tampon

Francys, 33 years old Milf gyno examination with heartbeat, breasts exam, sap pressure,

Download Francys Belle (33 years girl gyno exam) (31 Aug 2017)

Makfuk

Vixenx Moon Sloppy deepthroat training; spit mess

Working on my throat some more~ I get this huge 11 inch dildo deeper then I ever have down my throat! I play with my spit and snot & make myself gag and spit up some bananamilk & which I rub all over my dirty face and tits. Got me so wet

Duration: 9:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17581kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Vixenx Moon Sloppy deepthroat training; spit mess