White Chick Destroyed By A Black Dude | Black and White Cookie

Makfuk

Car Trouble 1080p

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Alex Chance
Genres: All Sex, Cum Shot, Blowjob, Deep Throat, International, Doggystyle, Missionary, Cowgirl, Pussy Licking, Big Tits, Big Ass, Natural Tits

Suburban Milf beauty Alex Chance is a pretty hands-on kind of gal, but when it comes to cars, she doesn't know her left from her right. So, when her car won't start up in the garage, the only way the busty Milf is getting anywhere is if she stops by her neighbor's house for some help. The savvy guy helps Alex fix her engine, but he also gets a little injured in the process. To make him feel better, Alex puts her knees by her ears and lets him pulverize her Milf cunt with his thick black cock. She even gets a creamy mouthful of cum to go with her pearl necklace!

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6710kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Car Trouble 1080p

Makfuk

Pies In The Pink

Cast: Alice Pink
Genres: IR, Teen, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampie
Video language: English

Alice Pink is ready to push her limits and anally take her biggest cock yet. Bigger dicks mean bigger gapes, and Alice Pink's got some big ones on display! This babe gives it her all and her butthole happily obliges. For this amazing performance, Emma gets a fresh load of cum, shot right in her mouth. Alice Pink takes multiple cream pies in her pussy.

Duration: 36:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3659kbps
Audio: 84kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Pies In The Pink

Makfuk

Arranged Marriage

Cast: Maya Farrell

Stunning Europeans Aruna Aghora and Kira Queen are about to get real intimate. When Aruna and hunky Euro Sabby come home, they can hardly keep their hands off each other. Kira is hanging out with the couple, but she doesn't seem to mind being the third wheel. Just seeing Aruna and Sabby getting horny is making Kira horny, too! Good thing the couple is happy to experiment and bring a third into their sex life.

Duration: 43:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5121kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Arranged Marriage

Makfuk

Alexis Tae, Mystique - Giving Tips To Get A Tip FullHD 1080p

Cast: Alexis Tae, Mystique
Genres: Athletic, Big Ass, Blowjob, Ebony, High Heels, Natural Tits, Piercing, Small Ass, Small Tits, Sneaky, Tattoo, Tittyfuck, Uniform, Waitress

Horny young couple Alexis Tae and Jordi go to a quiet restaurant, where they're served by sexy waitress Mystique. Mystique is overbearing in hopes of looking helpful and getting a good tip, but the couple are just interested in getting their food quickly and having a little sexy fun while at the restaurant. The young couple loses interest in their food and Alexis sneaks under the table to give Jordi a blowjob.

Duration: 36:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5477kbps
Audio: 150kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Alexis Tae, Mystique - Giving Tips To Get A Tip FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

HgF - The HGF Experienc: Stephen Mann & Kim Smiles

Welcome to the HGF Experience! In this episode, we have two new sexy young faces. Stephen Mann is our stud and he is hot and horny. Who can possibly match or exceed the horniness of buff Stephen you ask? Allow us to introduce, cutie Asian college girl, Kim Smiles. You may not believe us, but this girl was craving cock sooo bad when she was here to shoot that the multiple dicks a day on set just weren't enough to satisfy this insatiable slutty babe. In her downtime, she was on Tinder/dating apps looking for guys that were willing to film sex tapes with her. No bullshit. And she got quite a few... At least 1-2/day! This teen has an appetite for dick! (check out a video she actually produced in secret menu of the site, you will not believe it) damn! Well, we hope she brought her appetite for Mr. Big dick swingin' - Stephen. He's packing a major rod that had Kim's tight Asian teen pussy squirting nearly non-stop throughout this hot scene. The HGF Experience got them warmed up to each othe.

Duration: 42:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download HgF - The HGF Experienc: Stephen Mann & Kim Smiles

Makfuk

Alexis Tae, Mystique - Giving Tips To Get A Tip (2020)

Cast: Alexis Tae, Mystique
Genres: Interracial, Threesome

Horny young couple Alexis Tae and Jordi go to a quiet restaurant, where they're served by sexy waitress Mystique. Mystique is overbearing in hopes of looking helpful and getting a good tip, but the couple are just interested in getting their food quickly and having a little sexy fun while at the restaurant. The young couple loses interest in their food and Alexis sneaks under the table to give Jordi a blowjob. When Mystique figures out what's going on, gets turned on and involves herself in the action, giving Alexis tips on how to improve her blowjob. The foreplay turns into a hot threesome, but how long can they go before the manager catches them?

Duration: 36:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5477kbps
Audio: 150kbps

Download Alexis Tae, Mystique - Giving Tips To Get A Tip (2020)

Makfuk

Alex Chance - Car Trouble FullHD 1080p

Cast: Alex Chance
Genres: All Sex, Cum Shot, Blowjob, Deep Throat, International, Doggystyle, Missionary, Cowgirl, Pussy Licking, Big Tits, Big Ass, Natural Tits

Suburban MILF beauty Alex Chance is a pretty hands-on kind of gal, but when it comes to cars, she doesn't know her left from her right. So, when her car won't start up in the garage, the only way the busty MILF is getting anywhere is if she stops by her neighbor's house for some help. The savvy guy helps Alex fix her engine, but he also gets a little injured in the process.

Duration: 40:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6710kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Alex Chance - Car Trouble FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Hot big tits pee lover MILF

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Girls
Genres: Mature, Interacial, Black, Hardcore, Deep Throat, Golden Shower, Pissing, Pee, Facial

Hot big tits pee lover MILF acted in my new video.This awesome blonde Mom loves sex without taboos, she needs to try everything hot and perverted game, such as golden shower. Her cunt became really wet and sticky when she played this pee sex game with big black boner

Duration: 36:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6399kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hot big tits pee lover MILF

Makfuk

A Girl Like Me A Jenna Foxx Story

Cast: Katrina Jade, Jenna Fox
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Threesome, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Hairy, Facesitting, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Ebon

Woman Facing Identity Crisis Struggles To Discover Her True BeautyJenna (Jenna Foxx) lives in a world where image is everything. When she's in front of the camera, she radiates confidence and control, but it's all for show. What the camera doesn't see is the battle deep inside that Jenna fights every moment of the day.When she arrives home from the daily grind, she shuts herself away. She throws off her wig and stares at herself in the mirror, wondering just exactly who she is. Does she really fit society's beauty standards? Or is she just fooling herself? She feels like she's not like other girls but can't quite put her finger on why...Her roommates, Cassie (Katrina Jade) and Scott (Lucas Frost) are worried about her erratic behavior. Although they've been trying to get Jenna to come out of her shell, she always pushes them away. But today, when Jenna tries to ignore them, enough is enough. They enter Jenna's bedroom together but are shocked when they see Jenna with her shaved head .

Duration: 42:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2754kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 906.7 MB

Download A Girl Like Me A Jenna Foxx Story

Makfuk

Clueless Blonde Regrets Going Home With Creepy Stranger!

Cast: Emma Starletto
Genres: Interracial, Straight, Teen, Deep Throat, Gagging, Rimming, Spit, Rough Sex, Cum In Mouth, Blondes, Blue Eyes

Well...hello there. Look at you. Blocking the stairs on your phone. There's a lobby downstairs you know. But I can tell that you don't want to go down there. Can't get too comfortable.

And that outfit? Its certainly attention grabbing. You're hiding out here but I can tell you want to be found. You like to get noticed. I can tell by the way you look at me when I say hello. The way those beautiful blue eyes pierce mine as you talk to me. You want someone to come to your rescue. You need someone to help you out. You need me. I invite you in. And you accept that invitation. The invitation of a complete stranger. Oh sure I might have seen your friends around. But you dont know me. And yet....you trust me. You want me. So you walk in front of me. Slowly. So your beautiful ass jiggles in my face as you go up every step. Its like magic. Like a mating dance. Youre making your intentions known. You have some Time. And you're down for whatever.

So you take a seat. You ask for somethin.

Duration: 37:47
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 442.8 MB

Download Clueless Blonde Regrets Going Home With Creepy Stranger!

Makfuk

Brave Brace Face

Cast: Rachel Rivers
Genres: All Sex

Black haired Rachel Rivers has a nice set of... pearls. Thanks to her braces, the depraved girl's smile is cute as fuck. Ricky Johnson lures her in his car, promising her a nice ride. We quickly understand that by "ride" he meant fuck. Back at his place, Ricky gets to know Rachel. She talks a bit about herself but soon, both Ricky and the cameraman want to know what's underneath her clothes. The naughty slut flashes a boob and then sucks Ricky's cock. The guy's hungry for her other hole. Rachel gets on all four and Ricky slides it in her eager pussy. Rachel can't contain herself. Here comes the moaning and the eyes rolling back! Holding both her hands, Ricky pulls and thrusts her as deeply as he can. A nice reverse cowgirl reveals more of the young woman's body. Legs spread, she bounces recklessly on Ricky's dick. The man loves to explore Rachel's depths while choking her. After the intense banging session, he decides her lovely braced smile deserves a shot of his ginormous load.

Duration: 39:14
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1596kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 494.3 MB

Download Brave Brace Face

Makfuk

Blowjob from pregnant in the bathroom

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Girls
Genres: Mature, Interacial, Black, Hardcore, Deep Throat, Golden Shower, Pissing, Pee, Facial

Hot big tits pee lover MILF acted in my new video.This awesome blonde Mom loves sex without taboos, she needs to try everything hot and perverted game, such as golden shower. Her cunt became really wet and sticky when she played this pee sex game with big black boner

Duration: 36:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6399kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Blowjob from pregnant in the bathroom

Makfuk

Creampie in America

Cast: Paige

Paige is a woman's name.I like salads, smoothies and sushi.Sushi was also treated as a healthy food.The face is an American-like Clear Face, but in reality it is a lot of smiles and it feels quite approachable.She is also a nobleman.Even though it is pretty big tits.。It's amazing.Even if you wear clothes, you can see the place of the nipple, but it is said that there is no problem with it.As soon as the jacket is taken off, it is raw tits.Well,, Beautiful, The Shape is perfect, and the color of the nipple is also 100 points.It is a slender body, and it has abs, and it has constriction firmly.The skin is beautiful and the buttocks are also super beautiful.

Duration: 40:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5079kbps
Audio: 47kbps

Download Creampie in America

Makfuk

Lana Rhoades - Natural Beauty Gets

Lana Rhoades gets her tiny pussy stuffed by Isiah Maxwell's. Lana is wearing an amazingly sexy white lace lingerie with a see-through feather shawl over it and matching stockings as she teases us with her perfect curves. She tosses her shawl to the side as she runs her hands across her tight, young body then removes her top so she can play with her perky nipples. Isiah comes in and immediately starts to kiss every inch of her perfect skin then makes his way up to her lips. Lana feels the bulge in his pants and makes her way down to investigate. She rubs that big dick through his shorts before pulling it out and licking it up and down before taking that giant dong down her throat. Lana shows off her deep-throating skills as she makes Isiah's' cock disappear then slobbers all over it as she pulls it out. They head over to the living to get more comfortable on the ottoman where Isiah gets to work licking and sucking her perfect pussy.

Duration: 37:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6611kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Lana Rhoades - Natural Beauty Gets

Makfuk

Arranged Marriage

Studio: FamilyStrokes
Genres: All Sex, 3rd Person Narrative, Bedroom, Big Tits, Black Hair, Blow Job, Body Suit

Maya Farrell loves her culture - just look how hot she is in her hijab. But when she finds out that she has to go through with an arranged marriage, she's heartbroken. I want to make her feel better about pleasing her new husband for the first time, so I offer to show her the ropes when it comes to sex.

Duration: 43:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5121kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Arranged Marriage

Makfuk

Busty Sophia West First Time GangBanged With 5 Creampies

Cast: Sophia West
Genres: 5 Creampies, Blondes, Blowjobs, Busty - Big Boobs, Creampie, Cum Swallowing, Deepthroat, Gangbang, Interracial, MILF, Shaved, Upskirt

Let's be honest, that loose fitting dress Sophia was wearing didn't do much to cover those righteous boobs or that inviting pussy of hers. It's mere seconds into her first orgy she'll be sharing with the world and those glistening lips of her Georgia peach are already exposed. Cocksman Jason almost couldn't resist diving right in with his shaft, but Chris put a stop to that so the rest of Sophia's 5 cocksmen could sample her peach with their mouths first. Chris is the first one to sample the insides of Sophia's sugar walls. As all the Cocksmen make their initial rounds inside Sophia, each is wondering who will be the first one to make that muscle in her leg twitch to show she is having her first orgasm. Tell us who you think got it first in the comments. In order to arouse her even further, Chris plays a little game of "just the tip" to really get Sophia's eyes rolling back in her head. Since she's a milf with some great experience, Sophia knows how to keep her hands and mouth full w.

Duration: 37:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5873kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Busty Sophia West First Time GangBanged With 5 Creampies

Makfuk

Carly Rae

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Carly Rae
Genres: Anal

Under her winter coat, busty redhead Carly Rae wears red garters and a jeweled butt plug! This fleshy English tart flashes us in an alleyway on her way to director Angel Long's studio. Carly penetrates her own asshole with a lollipop and then lewdly licks it. The kinky girl enjoys a nasty interracial date anal with dark stud Antonio Black. She gives his big black cock a sloppy, gagging blowjob, and Antonio reams Carly's pale rectum to gaping as Angel helps with probing fingers. A messy cum facial splashes Carly.

Duration: 37:30
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1298kbps

File size: 393.4 MB

Download Carly Rae

Makfuk

A Girl Like Me: A Jenna Foxx Story

Cast: Katrina Jade & Jenna Foxx
Genres: Feature Hardcore All Sex

Woman Facing Identity Crisis Struggles To Discover Her True BeautyJenna (Jenna Foxx) lives in a world where image is everything. When she's in front of the camera, she radiates confidence and control, but it's all for show. What the camera doesn't see is the battle deep inside that Jenna fights every moment of the day.When she arrives home from the daily grind, she shuts herself away. She throws off her wig and stares at herself in the mirror, wondering just exactly who she is. Does she really fit society's beauty standards? Or is she just fooling herself? She feels like she's not like other girls but can't quite put her finger on why...Her roommates, Cassie (Katrina Jade) and Scott (Lucas Frost) are worried about her erratic behavior. Although they've been trying to get Jenna to come out of her shell, she always pushes them away. But today, when Jenna tries to ignore them, enough is enough. They enter Jenna's bedroom together but are shocked when they see Jenna with her shaved head .

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5505kbps

Download A Girl Like Me: A Jenna Foxx Story

Makfuk

Nia Nacci - Getting Ripped

Release Year: 2019

Nia Nacci's mom hires yoga instructor Xander Corvus to give the two of them an at-home yoga session. Rebellious Nia couldn't be less interested and hates the idea, but goes along with it if it will make her mom lay off a little. During their yoga routine, Nia teases Xander with her hot bod and incredible tits, then sneaks away from the session to give him a blowjob. How much will they be able to get away with right under her mom's nose?

Duration: 35:29
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1243kbps

File size: 357.2 MB

Download Nia Nacci - Getting Ripped

Makfuk

A Girl Like Me: A Jenna Foxx Story 1080p

Cast: Katrina Jade, Jenna Foxx
Genres: Feature, Hardcore, All Sex

Jenna (Jenna Foxx) lives in a world where image is everything. When she's in front of the camera, she radiates confidence and control, but it's all for show. What the camera doesn't see is the battle deep inside that Jenna fights every moment of the day.
When she arrives home from the daily grind, she shuts herself away. She throws off her wig and stares at herself in the mirror, wondering just exactly who she is. Does she really fit society's beauty standards? Or is she just fooling herself? She feels like she's not like other girls but can't quite put her finger on why...
Her roommates, Cassie (Katrina Jade) and Scott (Lucas Frost) are worried about her erratic behavior. Although they've been trying to get Jenna to come out of her shell, she always pushes them away. But today, when Jenna tries to ignore them, enough is enough. They enter Jenna's bedroom together but are shocked when they see Jenna with her shaved head and an elastic bandage wrapped around her middle to conceal her.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5505kbps

Download A Girl Like Me: A Jenna Foxx Story 1080p