White Chick Destroyed By A Black Dude | Black and White Cookie

Makfuk

Lolly Dames - My Big Black Assistant

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lolly Dames
Genres: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Doggystyle, Dress, Fake Tits, Hardcore, Interracial, Mature, Milf, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved Pussy, White, Wild
Video language: English

When Lolly Dames complains to her husband about all the things that need to get done around the house he hires an assistant, James Angel, to help her out. Lolly welcomes James and shows him all the chores that he needs to do. After he's done, Lolly lures him to the bedroom with the excuse of needing to fix the TV, but when James turns around and sees Lolly big tits completely out, she reveals her true intentions: James must satisfy her naughty cravings with his BBC!

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Lolly Dames - My Big Black Assistant

Makfuk

With The Flow

Cast: Gianna Dior
Genres: Blowjob, Doggystyle, Riding, Rimming, Pussy Licking, Missionary, Creampie, Interracial

Sultry Gianna hangs out listening to music and taking in the sites until her evening is interrupted by a hot dark stranger who will play a big part in the evening's outcome. The meeting hits her hard, and after returning to his hotel room, the night's fun begins almost immediately.

Duration: 40:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12004kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download With The Flow

Makfuk

Ember Snow Passionate Sex Ends In Messy Facial FullHD 1080p

Cast: Ember Snow
Genres: Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum On Face, Cumshot, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Facial, Lingerie, Missionary, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved Pussy, Sloppy, Small Tits, Stockings

Stunning babe, Ember Snow, prepares a special surprise for her man, Jason Moody. She wears her new white dress and matches it with a black laced panty and a pair of black stockings. The sight of Ember all dressed up makes Jason instantly hard and horny for her. The horny duo shares a passionate kiss before Jason goes down on Ember and eats her shaved pussy with gusto. The gorgeous bombshell then gives Jason a sloppy blowjob while firmly gripping his balls. The intense exchange of oral pleasures is followed by awesome cowgirl riding. Ember can't help but moan in delight as Jason slides his cock in and out of her tight pussy. Jason keeps on pounding Ember in doggystyle and missionary before busting a nut on Ember's face.

Duration: 35:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Ember Snow Passionate Sex Ends In Messy Facial FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Camila, 36 Years Old, Saleswoman In Nantes!

His accent betrays his Carioca origins, even if his French is perfect. Camila, 25, lives in Nantes, where she works in a shoe store. If she left her native Brazil ten years ago, it was to follow her husband, with whom she has since divorced.

Duration: 43:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3423kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Camila, 36 Years Old, Saleswoman In Nantes!

Makfuk

Romi Rain - Romi Rains In

After playing ball and on his way home, Ricky comes across a beautiful sight. The amazingly hot Romi Rain is doing some gardening in her tiny Daisy Dukes. Being only human, of course, he spies on the gorgeous girl. Romi is definitely the whole package, beautiful face, long black hair, tight bubble butt, and big juicy tits. After he gets caught looking, he thinks he's in trouble but instead she invites him in. Romi proves why she is one of the hottest stars in the business as she takes big black cock like a true champ.

Duration: 35:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3193kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 862.5 MB

Download Romi Rain - Romi Rains In

Makfuk

Natalie Knight - Recommendation Letter Interracial Ramming

Cast: Natalie Knight
Genres: All Sex, 3rd Person Narrative, 69, Bedroom, Big Vs. Small, Blonde, Blow Job, Boy

Smokey eyed seductress Natalie Knight is the kind of girl that makes guys fantasize about her all day long. The blue eyed babe is petite and pretty and ready to please big black dick. So, when she needs a recommendation from her boss to get into college, she offers up her perfect pussy as incentive! The super hung stud throws her on the bed and plunges his massive boner deep inside her sensitive young cunt for some interracial penetration action. He strokes mercilessly, making Natalie scream out in pleasure and pain as he stretches her pussy lips. Then, he shoots a splashy load on her hungry tongue. Best believe Natalie got that recommendation letter!

Duration: 43:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11720kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Natalie Knight - Recommendation Letter Interracial Ramming

Makfuk

Candice

Release Year: 2019
Studio: OnlyFans
Cast: Candice
Genres: Big Tits, Beautiful Tits, Beautiful Booty, Amateur

Whatever you prefer in sex, you will like this video. There is everything, trust, emotions, different affection and, of course, enchanting eruption of sperm on a girl ...

Duration: 37:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2548kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 745.0 MB

Download Candice

Makfuk

Kali Roses - Firestarter

Cast: Kali Roses
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Bubble Butt, Blonde, Gonzo, Hardcore, Interracial (IR)

Kali's not leaving this party alone, so she's sending out signals. She'll rub her tight petite body up against whoever she likes most until the sparks start to fly, and afterwards. that's when the real fireworks begin.

Duration: 36:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11992kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Kali Roses - Firestarter

Makfuk

Chloe Temple - Don't Wait Up

Genres: Blowjob, Riding, Rimming, Prone Bone, Pussy Licking, Creampie, Missionary, The Hanging Garden, Interracial

When Chloe gets a call from her boyfriend, each word she emits is not true. He thinks she's in the city to go to see the band she's following with friends, but she's something she's much more exciting in the heart for her nightly wacky I hardly know that I have

Duration: 43:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11998kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download Chloe Temple - Don't Wait Up

Makfuk

Kichomi

Cast: Kichomi
Genres: All Sex

Lateness... I fucking hate it, and this next bird was proper late. Normally I'd give the girl a good grilling when they finally turn up, though when I opened the door I was speechless. Kichomi was fucking stunning. I just couldn't allow myself to be rude incase she fucked off. So I proceeded to wine and dine her, I was as smooth as silk... Offered her the world... Well a pot full of cash so I could things jammed in her arse. It didn't take too long before she stripped off revealing a flawless beautiful body, toned legs, great tits along with a solid, round, peachy arse. It was a sight of rare beauty, an arse you'd flog your own mum for to get a taste of. After a bit of masturbation I inserted one of my fingers into this perfect derriere and God was it tight, nearly broke my finger getting it in there. Next, cock sucking... this girl has got skill, real skill, she swallowed my cock right to the hilt, no messing, no gagging either. Like I said a skilled cock swallower. All this build up.

Duration: 36:38
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2635kbps

File size: 775.4 MB

Download Kichomi

Makfuk

Gets A Blackzilla Cock Fucking

Cast: Hottie Hollie
Genres: Brunette, Interracial, Blowjob, Black Cock, Fucked, Facial, Slut, Wife, Milf

Hollie is one of those hot housewives that you know is in need of a good fucking and she fights off her sister to do it! When she gets a chance to go one on one with the massive member of Shane Diesel... Well lets just say she gets a number done on her sweet little poon!

Duration: 40:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3986kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Gets A Blackzilla Cock Fucking

Makfuk

Mona Azar - Private Party

Studio: BlackedRaw
Cast: Mona Azar
Genres: Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Clips, HD, Interracial, 1080p

Pretty in pink and dolled up for a sexy night of trouble, Mona met a guy at the club who measures up to her fantasies. She's so excited to live out her dreams tonight that she can't keep her hands off herself.

Duration: 35:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11998kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Mona Azar - Private Party

Makfuk

Anal Perverts part 3

Cast: Carter Cruise, Riley Jenner, Chase Ryder, Roxanne Rae, Daisy Ducati, Kimmy Lee, Mike Adriano.
Genres: Anal, Ass to Mouth, Gaping, Gonzo, Point Of View, Rimming

Filthy fucker Mike Adriano is back with another POV-style collection of incredible anal scenes, filled with gorgeous, perverted women and loads of backdoor plunder for his devoted fans. Anal Perverts #3 features a cast of gorgeous butt-sluts who eagerly submit to Mike's signature fetishes: ass-to-mouth play, rectal speculums, wet, sloppy blow jobs, rude anal gapes, lewd three-ways and messy oral cum shots. All-natural blonde beauty Carter Cruise submissively worships the director's shaft, fitting Mike's drool-covered cock inside her big, round ass. Busty, hard-bodied blonde stripper Riley Jenner takes Mike's huge dick to the back of her throat in a slobbery blow job, tears running down her face. Sultry, short-haired Chase Ryder and bespectacled cutie Roxanne Rae have no inhibitions about a bunghole-rimming, ass-to-mouth-flavored threesome. Mike ejaculates into Roxanne's open mouth; the young ladies swap his load. And redheaded cutie-pie Daisy Ducati and black-haired vixen Kimmy Lee ar.

Duration: 41:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Anal Perverts part 3

Makfuk

Masive Ass Lolly Dames Banged By Her Big Black Assistant

Cast: Lolly Dames
Genres: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Doggystyle, Dress, Fake Tits, Hardcore, Interracial, Mature, Milf, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved Pussy, White, Wild

When Lolly Dames complains to her husband about all the things that need to get done around the house he hires an assistant, James Angel, to help her out. Lolly welcomes James and shows him all the chores that he needs to do. After he's done, Lolly lures him to the bedroom with the excuse of needing to fix the TV, but when James turns around and sees Lolly big tits completely out, she reveals her true intentions: James must satisfy her naughty cravings with his BBC!

Duration: 35:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Masive Ass Lolly Dames Banged By Her Big Black Assistant

Makfuk

Aude Quickly Gets To The Heart Of The Matter!

Cast: Aude
Genres: Anal, Interracial, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore

Having become platinum blonde for some time, the luscious Aude, whom we already know well, has however not changed in terms of her sexuality. Always so greedy, the young lady has fantasies to satisfy in front of the camera, and counted on the help of our team in this objective

Duration: 43:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3424kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Aude Quickly Gets To The Heart Of The Matter!

Makfuk

Kali Roses - Firestarter

Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Bubble Butt, Blonde, Gonzo, Hardcore, Interracial (IR)

Kali's not leaving this party alone, so she's sending out signals. She'll rub her tight petite body up against whoever she likes most until the sparks start to fly, and afterwards. that's when the real fireworks begin.

Duration: 36:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11992kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Kali Roses - Firestarter

Makfuk

Right Place, Right Time HD

Studio: Blacked
Cast: Kyler Quinn
Genres: Blowjob, Doggystyle, Riding, Prone Bone, Pussy Licking, Creampie, Missionary, The Hanging Garden, Interracial

Kyler's best friend's parents are out of town and she's throwing a party. She just finished all her exams and is ready to party hard, looking to hook up with a really hot guy. Unfortunately, she parties a little too hard and doesn't even remember what happened the night before.

Duration: 40:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11995kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Right Place, Right Time HD

Makfuk

Lauren Phillips - Please Hire Me fullHD 1080p

Cast: Lauren Phillips
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Blowjob, Big Tits, Cowgirl, Gonzo, Hardcore, Interracial (IR), Redhead

Lauren Phillips and Codey practically grew up together since their moms are great friends. For as long as she can remember, Lauren has had the hots for Codey.

Duration: 35:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3475kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 919.9 MB

Download Lauren Phillips - Please Hire Me fullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Natasha Starr - Lick My Wifey Feet

Cast: Natasha Starr
Genres: Gonzo Hardcore All Sex Foot-Fetish Footjob Anal

Sliding off her smooth white sandals that fit that sweet, soft sole just right, Natasha slips into something more comfortable after she gabs with her husband's work partner on the living room couch. She goes into the bathroom, getting up on her tiptoes as she slides back and forth on the edges of her sexy feet, stripping down to just a matching black bra and panty set. Her glittery bra cups her gorgeous tits as she bounces back and forth seductively in front of the mirror for her husband's friend to see. He admires every luscious curve from her sexy feet, clear high heels up to her juicy, round titties. When Natasha lets her husband's friend seductively lick her feet on their soles and taste each toe with the tip of his tongue, he can't help but grab that tight pussy hard with his hand as he rubs his big black cock all over her wet pussy. She bounces up and down as he jams his hard shaft deep into her tight wet hole, making her sexy feet bounce up and down, flying around his face, mak.

Duration: 40:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8277kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Natasha Starr - Lick My Wifey Feet