Wild Solo Session With A Large Dildo | Hot Guys

Gh - New Fit Jock James Manziel Jerks His Cock And Cums

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

They're desperate to give each other that special kind of raw, relentless pleasure a man who chases danger can only get from the guy who always has his back.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2126kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 321.7 MB

Download Gh - New Fit Jock James Manziel Jerks His Cock And Cums

MuscleHunks - Adam Reich - Collegiate Bodybuilder

Filmed in Miami, this second series features collegiate bodybuilder Adam Reich posing at the beach. His sweaty muscles glisten and bake under the hot sun. Adam heads for a private, lush garden where he shows off his thick and solid body.

Duration: 22:52
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 507.1 MB

Download MuscleHunks - Adam Reich - Collegiate Bodybuilder

MuscleHunks - Gianluigi Volti - Body of Lust

For proof, you need take only one look at this MuscleHunk named Gianluigi Volti, who is also one of our Italian performers in residence, here on LMS. Gianluigi has been gifted with the gorgeous face and the ripped muscle-bound body of an ancient Roman gladiator.

Duration: 23:34
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 699kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 148.7 MB

Download MuscleHunks - Gianluigi Volti - Body of Lust

Peter Le In This Blows

Studio: Peterfever

I love all sorts of guys and sometimes its so hard to choose which one I want. I have all these different fantasies involving different guys that turn me on. I get turned on by jocks, smart guys, and skater boys so sometimes I will let my imagination run wild, get into character and blow my load.

Duration: 19:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1235kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 198.7 MB

Download Peter Le In This Blows

MuscleHunks - Jackson Gunn - Midwest Beefcake

Big bodybuilders are often challenged when they spot another big muscle guy, determined to match crunched abs, flexed guns, bouncing pecs, batwing lat spreads, and supersized quads.

Duration: 23:01
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 831kbps

File size: 167.5 MB

Download MuscleHunks - Jackson Gunn - Midwest Beefcake

Nestor Canquiz

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Masqulin

Muscular pretty boy Nestor Canquiz is Hot AF. Like most Venezuelan men, Nestor is polite, generous, and loyal - he'll make you feel like a prince in every way! And, he is known to be quite imaginative and loves to try new things in bed. Based on how he looks, Nestor doesn't have a single reason to feel unconfident. Are you ready? Woof woof!

Duration: 19:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Nestor Canquiz

MuscleHunks - Max Hilton - The Empty House

Club Exterior. New MuscleHunks Leatherman Max Hilton is standing by waiting to show you his moves. Tough, compact, built like a pit bull and ready to rumble, leather muscleman Max sees you coming and coolly appraises whether or not you're worth his time.

Duration: 22:05
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 709kbps

File size: 140.9 MB

Download MuscleHunks - Max Hilton - The Empty House

Shaggy Haired Guy Tyler Woods Jerks Off (720P)

Studio: Gayhoopla

Such a handsome, well-spoken and proper young man. Until he got his pants off (and he couldnt wait to get them off). He was really pumped to do it but maybe a bit nervous that he was going to have trouble cumming in front of another guy holding a camera. Dont worry, he blew a big load.

Duration: 19:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3882kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 558.8 MB

Download Shaggy Haired Guy Tyler Woods Jerks Off (720P)

MuscleHunks - Lucas Diangelo - Devilish Twenty Something

Buffed and Bad LMS Musclestar Lucas di Angelo continues to show us his extraordinary development from devilish twenty-something post-adolescent musclepup into the dominant muscle player he is today!

Duration: 22:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1767kbps

File size: 318.5 MB

Download MuscleHunks - Lucas Diangelo - Devilish Twenty Something

MuscleHunks - Kyle Stevens - Muscle Lord

Although Kyle is packing some massive muscle, there's a leanness to him that's really appealing. Carved pecs and bulging shoulders sit atop a perfectly lean and ripped core. His body really is quite beautiful, and Kyle himself is adorably cute.

Duration: 23:30
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 504kbps

File size: 114.7 MB

Download MuscleHunks - Kyle Stevens - Muscle Lord