Absolutely Gorgeous Bondage And Domination | This Hot Bondage

Makfuk

Trained to French kiss men - Bobby

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Dominate, Anal, Oral Sex, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cumshots, Dildo

Mechanic Bobby bursts in enraged that his Mrs has left him after photos of him being sexually roughed up by men have circulated everywhere online. With his boyish handsome look he's got the perfect look for the Skoolboy scene we've been planning.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:50
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2421kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

Download Trained to French kiss men - Bobby

Makfuk

Locked Up For The Night

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

Jimmy was kind enough to secure me to the call in my cell while Bind shot the video and others looked on. My steel collar was locked to the wall and my booted ankles were chained apart attached to anchor points in the concrete floor. I love the feeling of shackles which are secured to cement because the feeling is so rigid and unforgiving. I was rendered totally helpless behind two jail doors which control entry to the solitary cell.
Once I was locked away, Bind strapped Jimmy into a black leather straitjacket and moved his bedding to the floor of the cell so he could roll and thrash about without falling off of the cement pedestal that the prisoners normally sleep on. Both Jimmy and I were then left in the cell block all night, with Bind in ear-shot in case we needed help. When I edited this video, I realized that Bind thought I would only last a few hours, but I was so 'in the zone' that I managed to go the entire night without much problem. I look forward to doing this again and .

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3911kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 676.4 MB

Download Locked Up For The Night

Makfuk

Master Plan, Scene 1

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Boots, Fetish/Kink, Oral, Rimming, Tattoos

Michael Roman lets Mason Lear out of his cage so the slave can prove his worth. Mason is eager to please his master and starts by cleaning Michael's boots with his tongue. When Michael's patience runs out, he puts Mason on a leash and leads him to another room where he chains the slave and grabs a flog. 'Thank you, Sir!' Mason screams out as Michael flog him relentlessly. Michael wants more and whips out his cock to feed to his eager sub. Mason can't get enough of Michael's cock down his throat and gags on the massive meat until Michael decides to take a taste of Mason's vulnerable ass. He gets Mason nice and opened up and when he's convinced Mason is near the breaking point for needing dick, Michael stands up and shoves his thick, veiny cock deep into Mason's open hole. Mason takes it like a champ from his master until Michael is ready to blow. When Michael can no longer hold back, he pulls out and fucks Mason's face until he drops his creamy load in his slave's gagging mouth.

Duration: 24:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7857kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Master Plan, Scene 1

Makfuk

Morning Bondage Fun

For those of us who are attracted to heavy and serious bondage experiences, bondage chairs can provide us with a really exciting experience. In addition to the bondage chair itself, we can add heavy rubber suits, hoods, gags, muzzles, butt plugs, vibrators and fucking machines. This all boils down to seeking an emotionally and sexually exciting experience. For me, being restrained in a bondage chair also provides me with an escape from my daily life; work, family, depression, financial issues. So I use heavy bondage as my escape. The best part of this video is knowing that someone actually took the time to build this chair, and that there are guys who feel as passionately as I do about heavy bondage.

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 704.8 MB

Download Morning Bondage Fun

Makfuk

Alberto Martin and Alejandro Alvarez

After sean jerks out a warm load from his throbbing shaft, he's wants more. Sean gets on all fours and offers his perfect fuzzy hole doggy style. Andrea is on it in no time, ramming sean's ass expertly until he bursts cum all over sean's muscled butt.

Duration: 25:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 407.5 MB

Download Alberto Martin and Alejandro Alvarez

Makfuk

Two Hours

Two hours doesn't seem like much, but when KinoPayne was straitjacketed and shackled in the underground deck cell, in the dark, it felt like much longer than a few hours. This is a hot video featuring Dart_Tech and our new friend KinkPayne (both on FetLife). Kino is a Shibari rope bondage sub, but he is expanding his interests to include other types of bondage. He was interested in experiencing our deck cell, so Dart_Tech picked out the gear and setup an infrared GoPro camera so we could monitor Kino.
The two hours passed without a problem. Kino did a lot of struggling, which allowed him to enjoy the feeling of the restraints. Our GoPro recording device crapped out not long after we started the scene, so we only captured a few minutes of Kino's grueling ordeal. This wasn't a problem though, because the best part was yet to come.

Duration: 22:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3914kbps

File size: 674.2 MB

Download Two Hours

Makfuk

Brian Bonds, Eli Lewis - Bondage Garage, Scene #01

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Boots, Fetish/Kink, Oral, Restraints, Rimming, Submission, Toys

Brian Bonds rolls into the 'Bondage Garage' with junk in his trunk: specifically, Eli Lewis, who is lying naked, bound, gagged, and blindfolded in the back of Brian's SUV. Brian pulls Eli out of the car and has him stand in the center of the dark, dirty garage. Utilizing his rope skills, Brian connects Eli's wrist restraints to his collar. Grabbing an industrial-size roll of shrink wrap, Brian encircles Eli's entire body until his arms and torso are completely immobilized. A rope running down Eli's back, underneath the shrink wrap, enables Brian to suspend Eli from a pulley.

Duration: 26:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Brian Bonds, Eli Lewis - Bondage Garage, Scene #01

Makfuk

Odds And Ends

Here are some miscellaneous video clips I edited together into one video. These are fun clips which weren't long enough on their own. The clips include our favorite rubber guy RootT and his awesome suit, FearSlave, TapedAndTortured, RubberChris, Bind and his friend Greg. We have a lot of fun shooting bondage and rubber videos, and I never get tired of the variety of locations, gear and people we come across. A special thanks to all the guys who appear in our videos. Everyone seems to have a good time. Enjoy!

Duration: 21:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3915kbps

File size: 679.2 MB

Download Odds And Ends

Makfuk

Alfa Jota and Antonio Bermudas

Adam slams his huge cock into brandon's enormous round ass and they fuck all over the gym equipment. Brandon blows first then adam pulls out and shoots his load into his #workout buddy's mouth.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps

File size: 401.5 MB

Download Alfa Jota and Antonio Bermudas

Makfuk

Fist Pig (Alberto De Palma, Toro Tyrk)

Today i have a little twink with me . His name is lucas vino and he's from the north of brazil. He's just 18 but he loves cock. The bigger the better so i'm not surprised he called me! He recently sucked so many dicks but he's never taken anything up his tight little virgin ass.

Duration: 21:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps

File size: 946.0 MB

Download Fist Pig (Alberto De Palma, Toro Tyrk)

Makfuk

Hurt me!

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Bobby, Dave, Adrian
Genres: BDSM, bondage, humiliation, spanking, ball torture, sex toys, handjob, cumshots

All his moaning earns him a gag around his mouth so that he can merely whine inside his mouth and bow his head with his dirty blonde hair all tossled. His long luscious foreskin is clamped and attached to his shiny school shoes. Bobby's only response can be to release large gaseous expulsions from his anus to which he's treated with hard smacks from a big blunt cricket bat. To deal with all that pent up sperm, the boy is energetically milked so he creams all over his clean black trousers. As punishment for making such a mucky mess his sensitive glans are rubbed all over with a vibrator in a way that is unbearably agonizing. He squirms against his restraints with all his might but can't escape the gruelling tickling sensation to his spent cock. He's left laying there utterly exhausted, sore and covered in spunk.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:55
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2085kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 424.7 MB

Download Hurt me!

Makfuk

Heavy Rubber Prison Gimp

HotHardHat is wearing a StudioGum heavy rubber 'Prison Suit' over a neoprene wetsuit. HARD-HAT loves to be hot and sweaty in his rubber. His StudioGum suit features a zip-on anathesia mask that covers the attached rubber hood. The anathesia mask didn't completely seal against his face because of his facial hair, but it was close enough to work for him. He was wearing a pair of over-size heavy rubber boots which he probably got on Ebay. I would like to get a pair myself. These boots allowed him to walk around freely and not worry about taring or puncturing the rubber booties which are part of the suit.

Duration: 21:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps

File size: 669.8 MB

Download Heavy Rubber Prison Gimp

Makfuk

Alex Killian, Dale Savage & Wrex Wylde: Scene 01

Cast: Alex Killian, Dale Savage, Wrex Wylde
Genres: Anal, Chaps, Chariots, Fetish, Kink, Fisting, Handballing, Oral

Alex Killian is bound in a strait jacket and blindfolded awaiting his fate. Leather studs Drew Savage and Wrex Wylde tease Alex with a flogger and stick. Dale releases Alex from his jacket and puts him on his knees so Alex can suck on both their growing cocks. They finally remove Alex's blindfold, and he and Dale bend over with their holes in front of Wrex. Wrex wastes no time starting to work his fists deep into the holes in front of him. One by one, Wrex's hands disappear deep into Alex and Dale's piggy holes. Switching positions, Wrex gets down under the pigs to let Alex and Dale sit on his fists. After both of their holes have been punched, Dale and Alex stand over Wrex and dump their loads in his face.

Duration: 22:10
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14644kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Alex Killian, Dale Savage & Wrex Wylde: Scene 01

Makfuk

Fetish Findr, Scene #02

Cast: Dolf Dietrich, Pierce Paris
Genres: Anal, Boots, Fetish/Kink, Jockstraps, Oral, Tattoos

Pierce Paris is hog tied on a bed and what seems like an eternity later, Master Dolf Dietrich arrives to let his slave loose. Dolf rewards Pierce by letting him deepthroat his massive cock. Dolf isn't satisfied with just a blowjob, so he face fucks Pierce until his dick is swollen and ready to plunge his slave's hole. Pierce winces as Dolf slides his monster cock into his ass and pumps away, commanding Pierce to take his dick deeper. Dolf wants to see every expression on Pierce's contorted face and flips him over to penetrate him on his back. The master pumps the slave, humping as they both grunt and groan with the prolonged humping. 'Oh Master, I love your dick in my ass!' Pierce yells out as he grabs his own cock and blasts his slave load all over his ripped and writhing stomach. When Dolf has fully pleasured his submissive new plaything, he pulls out and jacks his stiff rod until he splashes his jizz everywhere. Pierce still wants to please his master and sucks Dolf's spent cock, t.

Duration: 22:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7435kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Fetish Findr, Scene #02

Makfuk

Str8 Bullies vs Neighbor (Abel Bunker, Eloy Fox, Javi Roma)

Nick takes a nasty fall skateboarding and isn't able to move. Luckily, charming skateboarder liam is around to carry him to safety and provide some much needed first aid.

Duration: 25:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5829kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Str8 Bullies vs Neighbor (Abel Bunker, Eloy Fox, Javi Roma)

Makfuk

Str8 Bullies vs Tourist (Abel Bunker, Eloy Fox, John Maxim)

Mike frees nick's big dick, smiling as he stares at it before opening wide to take it in his mouth. Nick's ass muscles tighten up as he fucks the sucker's face and whips his rod on him: "fucking suck that dick!" they kiss, their cocks jostling as their hands roam each other's bodies.

Duration: 25:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Str8 Bullies vs Tourist (Abel Bunker, Eloy Fox, John Maxim)

Makfuk

Cop's Hell vol. 3 (El Conde, Izann)

Stripping off their trousers, their already solid dicks are standing proud and ready for a hard sucking; julian in particularly hungry for hot latino danny's dick!! After some really passionate oral action, danny gets his juicy tongue into julian's tight pink hot until it's wet and ready for his well worked cock to slide in. Julian arches his back as danny begins to thrust hard and fast, pulling his leg up to get a steady footing as his bare dick really works our curly haired fuck friend!!

Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5829kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cop's Hell vol. 3 (El Conde, Izann)