Absolutely Gorgeous Bondage And Domination | This Hot Bondage

Makfuk

Barely Enough to Get Him Off

Video language: English

Connor chesney walk into milo fisher's bedroom buck naked and sporting a raging boner. Waking milo up, conner insists on some morning head. After a bit of protesting, milo gives in, and soon milo's sexy lips are wrapped around connor's dick.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:03
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1073kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 234.4 MB

Download Barely Enough to Get Him Off

Makfuk

Master's Bussiness (Abraham Montenegro, Adrian Yuyu, Ricky Ruiz) (480p)

Release Year: 2019

Submissive men are captured and taken down, their assholes being entered with huge insertion toys. These are some of the most intense and personal examples of male domination.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2426kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 472.4 MB

Download Master's Bussiness (Abraham Montenegro, Adrian Yuyu, Ricky Ruiz) (480p)

Makfuk

Master Of The House (Dean Summers, Viktor Rom) (480p)

New, unused men are captured and thrown into situations where their assholes are no longer theirs and their bulging muscles and dicks belong to their Master, who refuses to let them loose from his control.

Duration: 26:56
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2423kbps

File size: 503.0 MB

Download Master Of The House (Dean Summers, Viktor Rom) (480p)

Makfuk

Gangster Fuck Best Part 27

Leo brings Tyler to his garage. There he has to strip in front of his tormentor. He ties him with his legs and arms widely spread. Tyler gets humiliated and beaten. He gets spanked, ball-tortured and face-slapped. Leo spits on his body. He is strangulating the balls until they change to blue color. And even worse: Leo films the martyrdom of the enslaved boy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 783.8 MB

Download Gangster Fuck Best Part 27

Makfuk

His Curved Cock Gets Rubbed!

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback

He's never been jerked off like this before, but he's gonna be craving it again in the future! Naked boy Raiden has been tied down to the bed, his hard cock with a rude curve in the end already rigid in anticipation as experienced hands lube him up and start stroking. Soon his cock is throbbing with delight as the pleasure grows and grows, building up with edging, perfectly timed pauses, making his load bigger and his climax more intense until...

Duration: 22:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4946kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 829.3 MB

Download His Curved Cock Gets Rubbed!

Makfuk

Sweaty Feet Cleaner (Lucas Costa, Mario Benedet) (480p)

Quench your thirst to see natural, naughty twinks going further than any other site can show you. Discover our smooth boys exploring their pervy side with their lovers.

Duration: 21:28
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2434kbps

File size: 402.5 MB

Download Sweaty Feet Cleaner (Lucas Costa, Mario Benedet) (480p)

Makfuk

My BF Is A Slave Part 2 (James Silver, Yago Sinner) (480p)

Quench your thirst to see natural, naughty twinks going further than any other site can show you. Discover our smooth boys exploring their pervy side with their lovers.

Duration: 24:29
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2409kbps

File size: 454.9 MB

Download My BF Is A Slave Part 2 (James Silver, Yago Sinner) (480p)

Makfuk

Amazing Cock On Cock Edging!

Studio: Twinks On Edge
Genres: Bareback

Chris is a stunning young twink, worthy of a long cock stroking session at the hands of a master. The boy is naked, tied to the bed and blindfolded, his long dick throbbing and oozing while hands play. Our masterful masturbator starts with hands and lube, but soon his own big uncut cock is out and throbbing for some frottage, his long dick pressed up against Chris' shaft as he strokes the both furiously, finishing in a mutual cum explosion that leaves our boy drenched in sperm and exhausted!

Duration: 24:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6620kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Amazing Cock On Cock Edging!

Makfuk

Video Clips from Zero-TSM

Genres: BDSM

I hope everyone is safe during this Corona Virus. I know that sheltering in place is not fun. Try to ride it out and stay at home to help reduce the transmission of the virus. I will try to post more updates to keep everyone entertained and horny!!
This is an old update from the archives which I reworked and re-edited. It features our friend ZeroTSM in Pennsylvania, who is the partner of Warden Harold Cox. As you will see in these old VHS video clips, Zero is a fan of severe endurance bondage. Because of the nature of the work he does, Zero is able to stay in good physical shape and survive this kind of play. As a matter of fact, he's attracted to endurance bondage. If you do a search for 'zerotsm' in the search box at the top of this page you can find a few other videos Zero has sent us over the years.

Duration: 24:49
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3403kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 675.9 MB

Download Video Clips from Zero-TSM

Makfuk

Bench Edging

Today i have a little twink with me . His name is lucas vino and he's from the north of brazil. He's just 18 but he loves cock. The bigger the better so i'm not surprised he called me! He recently sucked so many dicks but he's never taken anything up his tight little virgin ass.

Duration: 22:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2472kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 433.4 MB

Download Bench Edging

Makfuk

Four Hands on Romeo

Stripping off their trousers, their already solid dicks are standing proud and ready for a hard sucking; julian in particularly hungry for hot latino danny's dick!! After some really passionate oral action, danny gets his juicy tongue into julian's tight pink hot until it's wet and ready for his well worked cock to slide in. Julian arches his back as danny begins to thrust hard and fast, pulling his leg up to get a steady footing as his bare dick really works our curly haired fuck friend!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:41
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 352.7 MB
Download Four Hands on Romeo