Art Of Massage And Improbable Sex | Best Massages

Masseuse Rides Customer With Big Cock (1080)

Release Year: 2016
Video language: English

This Time Around Destiny Dixon Comes In To Receive Her First Ever Creampie. Destiny Is One Sexy Blonde. She Showed Us Her Big As Tits And Pierced Nipples. Dixon'S Tight Little Pussy Takes A Pounding And A Huge Load. So Cum Witness Destiny Dixon Beg For Her Creampie.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4762kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 916.5 MB

Download Masseuse Rides Customer With Big Cock (1080)

Czech Massage part 329

Release Year: 2017
Genres: All Sex,Massage

Shocking revelation! Unbelievable! We have three spy cameras in a massage salon. We spy on Czech girls during a massage. They have no idea they are being watched. You will be shocked when you see what's going on inside! Almost every massage ends with fucking! Real footage! Czech amateurs fuck the masseur!

Duration: 25:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3917kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 747.4 MB

Download Czech Massage part 329

Czech Massage part 328

Genres: All Sex,Massage,Hidden camera

Czech amateurs fuck the masseur! We caught them red-handed - here is the proof! You won't believe your eyes! Watch the shocking reality! You won't find anything like this anywhere else!

Duration: 21:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3870kbps

File size: 630.4 MB

Download Czech Massage part 328

Czech Massage part 321

Genres: All Sex,Massage

Shocking revelation! Unbelievable! We have three spy cameras in a massage salon. We spy on Czech girls during a massage. They have no idea they are being watched. You will be shocked when you see what's going on inside! Almost every massage ends with fucking! Real footage! Czech amateurs fuck the masseur! We caught them red-handed - here is the proof! You won't believe your eyes! Watch the shocking reality! You won't find anything like this anywhere else!

Duration: 26:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3873kbps

File size: 782.5 MB

Download Czech Massage part 321

In This Weeks Bangbus Update Do We Have A Treat For You All! Were Out Doing What We Do Best And We Run Into This Little Cutie At First She Didnt Seem Like It But Man This Girl Was A Cutie And A Hard Ass At The Same But You Know The Power Of Persuation And Of Course The Cash That I'M Throwing Her Way She Had No Choice But To Play Nice,So I Convince This Girl Into Coming With Us For The "Interview" And She Was A Bit Dry At First And Boring But Boy Did Things Pick Up With The Quickness And Did I Mention That This Girl Was A Hottie And Right Away I Knew She Had A Thing For My Boy Tony So I Unleash The Hound On Her And Let Me Tell You Guys That Girl Was So Creamy While She Was Getting Pounded That She Was Literally All Over The Place I Thought Someone Had Cum'D Iin Her But Nah It Was All Her! I Hope You Guys Enjoy This Creamy Update Lol Stay Tuned!

Hard to Perform Massage

Genres: Art, Erotic, Solo, Masturbation, Massage, Blowjob

The funniest serious lesson you'll have today.You've come to expect the very highest standards here. But the truth is, we're not perfect. Sometimes in pursuit of erotic excellence, not everything goes as planned. This is one of those times. And it's gonna make you smile. While this might be fun to watch, there's also a serious insight to be gained. Most people think the male orgasm is only possible at the point of ejaculation. But here Silvan achieves orgasm on the inside, even though we don't see it fully on the outside. This is how man can become multi-orgasmic. Which sounds like a good reason to watch.

Duration: 30:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3417kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 799.1 MB

Download Hard to Perform Massage

This Time Around Destiny Dixon Comes In To Receive Her First Ever Creampie. Destiny Is One Sexy Blonde. She Showed Us Her Big As Tits And Pierced Nipples. Dixon'S Tight Little Pussy Takes A Pounding And A Huge Load. So Cum Witness Destiny Dixon Beg For Her Creampie.

Turkish Massage

Release Year: 2009
Genres: Massage, Erotic,For Couples, Instructional, Middle East

The oriental erotic massage is a wonderfully sensual way of giving pleasure to your partner. It was first practiced during the time of the moguls in the 16th century by the female members of sultan's harem.The massage begins with a sensual bath ceremony that includes a head massage. Next up is a body-to-body foam and oil massage. Finally, theLingam massage (the massage of the man's penis) brings the show to a close. Become a perfect sex servant and give the gift of physical pleasure to your partner!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:37:02
Video: 856x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1284kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 973.4 MB

Download Turkish Massage

In This Weeks Bangbus Update Do We Have A Treat For You All! Were Out Doing What We Do Best And We Run Into This Little Cutie At First She Didnt Seem Like It But Man This Girl Was A Cutie And A Hard Ass At The Same But You Know The Power Of Persuation And Of Course The Cash That I'M Throwing Her Way She Had No Choice But To Play Nice,So I Convince This Girl Into Coming With Us For The "Interview" And She Was A Bit Dry At First And Boring But Boy Did Things Pick Up With The Quickness And Did I Mention That This Girl Was A Hottie And Right Away I Knew She Had A Thing For My Boy Tony So I Unleash The Hound On Her And Let Me Tell You Guys That Girl Was So Creamy While She Was Getting Pounded That She Was Literally All Over The Place I Thought Someone Had Cum'D Iin Her But Nah It Was All Her! I Hope You Guys Enjoy This Creamy Update Lol Stay Tuned!

Hegre-Art - Yanka - indian lingam worship

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Hegre-Art
Cast: Yanka
Genres: HD Clip

Lingam longing
That's not an easy phrase to get a hold of. The real lingam is very hard too.
But she gets to grips with it. Soon she has it in hand. Plenty of oil makes it easy. Her fingers slide everywhere that a man is most sensitive. She moves from base to tip. She is sometimes firm and sometimes playful. Always she makes sure she brings him nearer to fulfilment.
At last he can hold it in no longer. The outcome is spectacular. When it comes to massage, she is right on the ball.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 14:02
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 511.1 MB

Download Hegre-Art - Yanka - indian lingam worship

Kate Rich - Petite babe glory hole cock massage (2019)

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Kate Rich
Genres: Massage, All Sex

Ricky Rascal hires slender brunette Kate Rich for a special glory hole rubdown in the Massage Rooms. Lying on an elevated table, Ricky sticks his hard cock through a hole, and beneath the table, Kate slowly strokes his shaft. As Kate wanks Ricky, she gets closer to his cock, then lightly kisses the head. Worshiping Ricky's penis, Kate licks it slowly up and down, then takes it into her mouth and gives him a blowjob. Kate strips off her clothing and covers herself in oil, then climbs onto the table so Ricky can lick and taste her pussy. Turned on, Kate lets Ricky fuck her tight pussy, then hops off the table so she can take a facial from the glory hole position!

Duration: 25:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4423kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 851.4 MB

Download Kate Rich - Petite babe glory hole cock massage (2019)

Chrissy Fox - Blindfold Massage (2015)

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Chrissy Fox
Genres: Massage, All Sex

Thankfully, Chrissy has a few options to play in our house. The first was to pleasure herself, which she enjoyed very much. The other is to have someone else help her reduce her stress. It's one thing to please oneself, but it's another to let someone else do it. And when they do it right, it's really something. In this case Chrissy has Lutro and she couldn't be happier about it... and neither could he. :) With a body like Chrissy's there's no downside to this session. Chrissy likes to go just as slow with someone as she does with herself. At some point, however, it's time to take off the mask and turn up the heat a bit, or a lot... and that's just what she does. Come on in and see for yourself what happens next during this blindfold massage...

Duration: 21:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 961.9 MB

Download Chrissy Fox - Blindfold Massage (2015)

Victoria Pure - Blonde needs loving after hard day (2020)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Victoria Pure
Genres: Massage

After spending a long day working in the Massage, blonde vixen Victoria Pure is exhausted by the time her final client, Jorge Santana, comes along. Jorge notices Victoria's lack of energy, and asks her what is wrong. When Victoria tells him how tired she is, Jorge, a gentleman, offers to give her a massage instead of vice versa. Victoria accepts, then lies face down so the musclebound stud can massage her woes away. Jorge starts at Victoria's legs and feet, then pulls her tights down so he can worship her beautiful booty. Leaning forward, the stud slides his hands under Victoria's top and oils up her boobs, then walks around to the head of the table so the blonde can suck his cock. After a sensual blowjob, Jorge fucks Victoria missionary style, then pulls out so he can eat her pussy. Victoria fucks Jorge doggystyle, then hides his cock until he creampies her.

Duration: 29:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4659kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Victoria Pure - Blonde needs loving after hard day (2020)