Attractive Shemales With A Fabulous Body Nice Round Ass

Makfuk

Teen Ladyboys part 3

Release Year: 2018
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Ass to Mouth, Blowjobs, Compilation, Fetish, Latin, Transsexual
Video language: English

Her blonde boyfriend spends some time first eating her ass and grinding his cock into hers. They peel each other's foreskin around with both their hands and their mouths, before he sits his ass down on her stiff rod and she proceeds to ream his shitter out.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:18
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1820kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 446.4 MB

Download Teen Ladyboys part 3

Makfuk

Domino and Michael - A Big Work-Load

Cast: Domino Presley, Michael DelRay
Genres: Shemale, Hardcore, Bareback, Ass Licking

After being rudely stood up at dinner, Domino Presley bursts into Michael Del Ray's office demanding to know where her husband is. Finding him utterly useless, she requests at least comfort in her time of need! He offers a hug and she counters a kiss- in the place she needs it most. Pushing his head down to her cock, he eagerly gives her the satisfaction she craves, sucking her cock before fucking her hard on his desk while her husband is none the wiser.

Duration: 29:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5831kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Domino and Michael - A Big Work-Load

Makfuk

No condom green blouse & socks

Studio: Ladyboy Gold
Cast: Many
Genres: Shemale, Ladyboy, Transsexual

Many walks her tight body by me wearing a green blouse. black panties. green socks. and black high heels. the sound of her heels and the sight of her ass going past bids me to follow her to the bedroom. she settles herself on the bed and lies back with her hand in her panties. many pulls out her growing cock and wags it in front of me. i move in closer and press hers against mine and watch her stroke them together.
once many has my cock in her hand. she offers to suck it. she begins going to work on my shaft. followed by ball and ass licking. she sits on top of me with her cock against mine and i liberally pour out oil to lube us up. i then slowly slide my cock behind her and into her ass-pussy. once my bare cock is fully in her hole. she begins riding it hard.
after many tires herself out bouncing on my cock. i lie her on her back to fuck her some more and make out. i pull out and place my cock over many for her to suck has she jacks off until she cums a thick white puddle onto...

Duration: 28:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download No condom green blouse & socks

Makfuk

Soccer sucker pissing bareback handjob

Cast: Alice

Alice looks very cute in her green t-shirt. on her slender tight body. she likes sweets and she's munching on a delicious candy bar. smearing it over the cock she wants to suck after. it's a good combination for her. melting together the two things she loves most: lollipops and cock. as soon as she starts sucking on the dick's head. she can't decide what she likes best. so she combines both in her mouth. she gets so aroused that she starts rubbing her cock along. then bends her perfect ass spread and pushes it over the tip. alice also loves sex toys and she needs to have her ass stuffed with them. before getting plunged and fucked bareback. she takes the cock all in like a pro. moaning and asking for even a harder fuck. all the cum must be dumped inside her ass and then a sex toy will enter easily after.

Duration: 32:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Soccer sucker pissing bareback handjob

Makfuk

Purple bikini versatile bareback

Cast: Swan

Lusty ladyboy swan is wearing a slutty little purple bikini on the bed and getting ready to start fucking her ass-pussy with an anal toy. the pov has her bend over and then warms up her hole with the toy. next. the two oil up their cocks and frot them together.
the pov pulls swan's panties aside and shoves his bare cock into her ass and pumps into her. he then pulls out and slides his cock fresh from her ass into her mouth. swan sucks his shaft and his balls and plays with his asshole.
swan oils up her cock more and slowly works her way into the pov's ass and fucks him on his back. next. she gets on top of him and rides his cock. he then fucks her on her back until she cums hard onto herself. he fucks her a little more and then breeds her asshole.

Duration: 35:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Purple bikini versatile bareback

Makfuk

Happy 4th of July Mia Maffia

Release Year: 2016
Studio: MiaMaffia
Cast: Shemale Mia Maffia
Genres: Shemale, Tranny, Amateur, POV, Anal, Oral, Hardcore

I'm Mia Maffia and I'm the UK's finest, most notorious, transexual, cock hungry whore! I post plenty of fithy hardcore scenes with some of my lucky sex boys!

Duration: 31:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2726kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 682.5 MB

Download Happy 4th of July Mia Maffia

Makfuk

Barbie - bunny dress up

Studio: LB Girlfriends
Cast: Barbie
Genres: Amateur, Anal, Anal Toys, Barefeet, Big Cock, Big Tits, Blonde, Boots, Bracelets, Corset, Cumshots, Garters, High Heels, Inhalation, No Panties, Sex Toys, Solo, Stockings

Barbie looks hot as fire in her white bunny costume. with her tits pushing out. she looks hooter though with her legs stretched wide and her ass vibrating with a toy inside. while she strokes her dick and moans in pleasure.

Duration: 34:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7786kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Barbie - bunny dress up

Makfuk

Emily Snow - Anal Sex Linkup

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Emily Snow
Genres: Shemale Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, Bareback

Christian hasn't seen Emily Snow in a long time, but when he hits her up, she is totally down for him to come over and fuck her brains out.

Duration: 28:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7826kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Emily Snow - Anal Sex Linkup

Makfuk

Swimsuit bareback cum swallow

Studio: TSRAW
Cast: Samara de Macedo

The blonde ts samara de macedo is drop lifeless gorgeous and horny. samara is wearing a bikini and panties bathing suit along with a tsraw collar. hungry for cock she quickly services a eagerly waiting pov dick. samara sucks it with a passion as she strokes her own tdick panties aside. as samara's panties slide off her tan lines become visible. horny samara moves into reverse cowgirl position for a quick bareback fuck. then turns around. her hard rod is visible as she bounces up and down. samara goes face down ass up. enjoy the raw doggy style action from close-up angles. hear samara moan of pleasure as she furiously jerks her girlie cock till a juicy cum explosion. this scene has a wet ending in the indoor swimming pool. the pov stud both cums in her mouth and takes a long piss all over samara. epic! and only to be seen here on tsraw.

Duration: 32:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps

Download Swimsuit bareback cum swallow

Makfuk

Barbie - bunny dress up

Cast: Barbie

Barbie looks hot as fire in her white bunny costume. with her tits pushing out. she looks hooter though with her legs stretched wide and her ass vibrating with a toy inside. while she strokes her dick and moans in pleasure.

Duration: 34:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7786kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Barbie - bunny dress up

Makfuk

Lost and found

Studio: Ladyboy Vice
Cast: Enjoy

I hadn't seen enjoy for a while and when i tried calling some bloke had picked up telling me off assuming i spoke his language. i was starting to get worried about the possibility of her having to deal with some angry possessive boyfriend and i had seen the last of her. i decided to find out more and popped down to the bar i first saw her. i went early so i could ask the girls there before they would have their hands full entertaining men. i entered and took a seat. ordered a beer and pulled out my phone in order to show a pic of enjoy and inquire the girl who fetched me my drink. when i showed it to her she wasn't sure. but when i looked at the two girls walking in from the dressing room i spotted enjoy. she was rocking blonde hair and her bangs made her as girly as can be. when she caught me staring at her drooling over my shirt she gave me the sexiest of smiles and i could not stop myself from smiling back and get hard even before she came over to say hi. i got her out of there as..

Duration: 29:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Lost and found

Makfuk

St andrews cross fetish bareback

Cast: Victoria Neves

Ball-gagged. tattooed and blonde victoria never is chained up on a saint andrews cross getting man handled. after a good spanking session the whip goes upside down and gets stuffed between her spread ass cheeks. using her own spit as lube. victoria looks stunning in her skimp s&m leather outfit. the pov guy makes her kneel down right in front of his hard cock. good girl victoria exactly what to do. she sucks it with a passion. his cock is now in full erect. the guy moves her ass in perfect fucking position and slides it in bareback while holding onto her tsraw collar. after a short fuck victoria continues a ass-to-mouth blowjob. victoria's love tunnel is in need of a good railing. her ass is getting burned with hot candle wax during the sweaty action. victoria moans of pleasure during rough sex. victoria gets dominated in every possible way and eats fresh jizz like a obedient girl kneeling front of him. enjoy close-up views of victoria never taking a nice long piss in the bathtub at...

Duration: 31:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5837kbps

Download St andrews cross fetish bareback

Makfuk

Sweety Lee - Ladyboy FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Sweety Lee
Genres: Anal, Ladyboy, Transsexual, Hardcore, Blowjob

The incredible and picturesque Sweety Lee needs and loves cock, and is truly the ultimate repository for yours. Whatever you like in life, there is nothing better than plugging her round warm buttocks and gripping her firm tattooed waist. You can listen to her sweet gasps and marvel at her gorgeous face. Sweety Lee lives for cock. Preferably yours, well, better still mine. Bugger you mate, I fuck Sweety Lee. Down her throat and up her ass. She loves me, only me. Actually she loves any guy who loves her enough to pay her and fuck her. Get inked, here on video.

Duration: 35:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9842kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Sweety Lee - Ladyboy FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Nicolly Lopes Black Dick Friday

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Trans500
Cast: Nicolly Lopes
Genres: Transsexual, Shemale, Oral Anal Sex, Hardcore, Brazil, Big Tits, Butts

What's better than a nice latina transsexual hottie with dicksucking and cocksucking abilities of a champ? Nothing at all! Nicolly Lopes is ready to join D2 today and show him a good time.

Duration: 28:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 655.2 MB

Download Nicolly Lopes Black Dick Friday

Makfuk

LadyBoyGold Many Itty Bitty Titties Bareback

Release Year: 2015
Studio: LadyBoyGold
Cast: Many
Genres: Ladyboy, Transsexual, Hardcore, Anal, Bareback

Many is a natural talent when it comes to sex, an ultimate bareback fan who simple loves the taste of cum in her mouth.Even though wearing nothing but a bikini and red stockings she...

Duration: 31:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download LadyBoyGold Many Itty Bitty Titties Bareback

Makfuk

Glasses. piercings & wet bareback sex

Cast: Mah Herrera

Mah herrera is fucked raw in a private pool! mah has her black framed glasses on and in black lingerie. she's barefoot in the pool and greedily goes to work on a hard cock jutting from the water. mah's face and belly button are pierced and she deep throats the entire dick.
mah takes off her lingerie and her cock swings free and perky natural boobies in full view. she lubes up the bareback cock with spit and slides it deep in her snug shitter cowgirl style. mah takes it reverse. doggystyle and missionary. mah pumps her meat missionary and cums near her pierced navel. mah is ready to be fed and gets on her knees in the water for the pov's cumshot. mah's mouth is wide open and looks up with a pierced nose as she swallows the guys hot load.

Duration: 34:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Glasses. piercings & wet bareback sex

Makfuk

Alice - creampie & piss

Cast: Alice

Alice sits on the bed caressing her milky white skin on her curvy hot body. she puts her finger in her mouth and wets her nipples with it. her nice round tits are irresistible and begin sucking on them. alice sits back and strokes at her asshole while i stroke her girl cock. she presents her ass to me on her hands and knees. so i give it a lick as well as suck her cock. i move myself in front of her and she begins sucking my cock slow and deep. i lie back as she continues sucking. licking. and rimming me.
alice then straddles on top of me and frots our cocks together as we make out. she then sinks her asshole onto my bare cock and rides me while rubbing her beautiful. oiled up tits. she rides my cock hard until she spurts a gooey load onto me. i then fuck alice on her hands and knees until i shoot a thick load onto her ass and push it inside. after all of this fun. alice has a long piss into a little trashcan.

Duration: 28:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7654kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Alice - creampie & piss

Makfuk

Hot wax. spanking & creampie

Cast: Belatriz

Belatriz is dressed as an s&m slut in this original tsraw fetish episode. belatriz's luscious curves. fat cock and full tits are on display. wearing a diamond tsraw choker and red fantasy outfit belatriz sucks on a waiting pov cock. belatriz bends over. presenting her ass for whatever happens.
belatriz is face down and ass up. her asshole opening like a winking flower. belatriz is spanked. then rides the bareback dick cowgirl style. after some riding she needs to pee. go with belatriz to the backroom and see piss flow from the tip of of her uncut cock.
with her bladder empty belatriz is fucked doggystyle in bed. the guy fucking belatriz gives pain to her pleasure with hot candle wax poured on her bottom. the guy places a bit in belatriz's mouth and continues pounding her defenseless anus. she's fucked cowgirl and missionary. unloading her sperm while the guy fills her squeezing asshole. after belatriz cums the guy unloads inside of belatriz's pulsating backdoor.

Duration: 32:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5835kbps

Download Hot wax. spanking & creampie

Makfuk

Birthday Gangbang Party For Pretty TS Aubrey Kate

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Aubrey Kate
Genres: Transsexual, Gonzo, Anal, Hardcore, Orgy

Surrounded by birthday balloons, blonde TS superstar Aubrey Kate crawls to service three hard cocks. Michael DelRay slaps her while Dante Colle fucks her face. Pierce Paris reams her rectum raucously, and the studs bathe her in jism!

Duration: 35:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Birthday Gangbang Party For Pretty TS Aubrey Kate

Makfuk

Jean shorts spunk overload & pee

Studio: Ladyboys Fucked Bareback
Cast: Lanta

Sexy lanta is wearing a skimpy little tank top and jean shorts on the couch. lanta slips her finger into her mouth seductively and pulls her tank top together in the center to let big juicy tits out the sides. she loosens up the buttons on her shorts to accommodate her growing cock and then starts sucking and licking the pov cock while she strokes hers.
lanta slips her shorts and then her panties off and frots with the pov for a moment. then. lanta gets on her knees on the ground and rims the pov as he is on the couch. she sucks him more and gives him a handjob. lanta squeezes the precum out of his cock and licks it up as she strokes him. next. the pov fucks her ass as she is bent over on the couch.
then the pov fucks lanta on her back on the bed. lanta straddles onto his cock and rides him until a fountain of sperm comes out of her cock onto the pov. then he fucks her on all fours again until he creampies and works his load into her hole.

Duration: 29:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps

Download Jean shorts spunk overload & pee