B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

London River - How To Train Your Long Pig

Release Year: 2018
Cast: London River, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Caning, Pet Play, Nipple Clamps, Pain
Video language: English

The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my pooch. "I don't train pooches, I train long pigs!" "What is a long pig? I'll have to look that up." I thought. Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The pooch crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

Download London River - How To Train Your Long Pig

Weekend London's Part 2

Release Year: 2017
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

It's time to go back to London's place and rejoin her for the second portion of her all out weekend of having her ass beaten, banged, and bruised. She is still riled up from the first session and raring to keep going. When we arrive, she is face down on the floor, bare ass naked, having her limbs pulled together and tied up in a hogtie.

Duration: 1:17:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

Download Weekend London's Part 2

Suendige Augenblicke

Suendige Augenblicke is a romp through the world of bondage, latex and leather. See two gorgeous slave girls have their control ripped away as they are suspended and restrained by their masters. The most intricate implements are used in these experiences from massive suspension units and swings, to air filled pump gags and dildos. There's nothing better than hearing the dull, muffled moans of a powerless sub through your leather mask as you fuck her into submission!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1914kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Suendige Augenblicke

HdT Cheyenne Jewel - Bondage Juwel

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

Cheyenne struggles. Her bondage lets her roll over, but nothing else. The red tape gag mutes her struggles to a dull frustrated moan. As she struggles her short skirt rides up revealing her plump ass.
He's seen enough and he has to get some. Ravenous for her he licks, sucks, and bites her feet. He even mounts her as she fights and screams, but he's not going to let her go before he's satisfied.
With each position he gets more and more use out of her. He makes her put her mouth on his cock. He puts it in her cunt and finally her asshole. With each torment he gets harder until finally he explodes on her face.

Duration: 33:41
Video: 852x488, AVC (H.264), 1536kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 403.4 MB

Download HdT Cheyenne Jewel - Bondage Juwel

Bondage Girls In Love part 3

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Sabrina Fox, Kobe Lee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Fox ties Kobe bent over the kitchen table. She takes full advantage. Fox gags, licks, teases, spanks, tickles, sucks and vibrates Kobe to two orgasms. And that's before she shows her the strap on.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:29:50
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bondage Girls In Love part 3

IR Reign of Humiliation - Rain DeGrey

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Rain is locked down to the metal bed frame. Her body is spread as wide as her limbs will allow. Her bondage includes an electrified dildo on a metal pipe. Even when her hands are released she still is unable to sit up.
He wants his dick sucked, but Rain's bondage doesn't allow her enough room to do it effectively. Instead he uses the tucker telephone to give her some painful shocks. This certainly helps get her in the mood.
When you want work done around the farm it's much nicer to have a chained up woman to do the work for you. Rain only has a burlap sack to protect her from the elements so she works as quickly as she can.

Duration: 1:01:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download IR Reign of Humiliation - Rain DeGrey

412 and S. Dee Good Slut Part Two

412 is an obedient little subject. She wants to please both the members and the handlers. They want her to show off how fit she is. As strong as she is she wasn't prepared for the workout they had in store. After hanging upside down and sucking some dick she's treated to some teasing. Mr Pogo penetrates 412's cunt and a vibrator brings her closer to orgasm. Once she's nice and horny it's time to get a sweat on. Standing on one leg, squats, and more. She's breathing heavy and turning red. A little caning will help her to do her situps. Or at least it'll make them more fun.

Duration: 1:04:29
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps

Download 412 and S. Dee Good Slut Part Two

What She Came For

Summer seems to be a very happy and well adjusted young lady...she smiles and is polite and she blushes when we talk to her about the shoot...but deep inside Summer are some desires which dont seem so healthy or happy...to be bound and controlled by a fuck crazy man...who am I to judge? I just give her what she came for...and it's never how they think it's going to be...We lock her into stocks and leave her waiting for Dick...he takes summer and her perfect little pink pussy through four intense scenes...her neck stocked and face, cum covered by the end...Summer can't wait for more...Ogre.

Duration: 1:08:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 742.7 MB

Download What She Came For

Jay Edwards - We Deliver

Lovely Whitney, relaxing at home, hears a knock at the door: a delivery man has brought her rope from the local hardware store. Whitney didn't order any rope but her insensitive treatment of this hardworking guy gets her more than she bargained for. Quickly bound and gagged, she struggles on the sofa and on the floor; then in a chair; and stretched to the ceiling and more. With one leg in the bent position and the other leg on the floor, Whitney is once again in a unique and unusual Jay Edward position. Throughout her bondage day, Jay and teases this gorgeous lady. He applies a sensual whipping at different points

Duration: 1:14:59
Video: 720x536, XviD, 1464kbps

File size: 879.5 MB

Download Jay Edwards - We Deliver

Captives In Bondage Scene 5

Release Year: 2021

Two devious criminals are shown a house by Ariel, a sophisticated realtor with a sexy British accent. Ariel soon learns that the goons want the house to they can commit a robbery. Ariel is tightly bound with rope, gagged and blindfolded. She left to struggle helplessly in her hot red mini-dress... until the guys decide to have some fun. Ariel is cruelly fondled, groped and humiliated. She is to strip naked and ends up bound in a closet, gagged with her own dirty panty hose. But Ariel has a plan of her own and the story comes to a thrilling conclusion!

Duration: 1:11:22
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Captives In Bondage Scene 5

How To Train Your Long Pig

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator

The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my pooch.

"I don't train pooches, I train long pigs!"

"What is a long pig? I'll have to look that up." I thought.

My first lesson was not to respond to weird ads online.

Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The pooch crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape.

With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig.

Duration: 1:23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

Download How To Train Your Long Pig

Insexlive part 2

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Endza Adair
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Endza Adair had a booming business running a show from the comfort of her home on her computer. A while back, though, that business went south when a few over-eager customers showed up at her front door and took from her what she had been showing them on her feed.

Duration: 1:17:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

Download Insexlive part 2

Slave - part 3

Release Year: 2009
Studio: JM Productions
Cast: Violet Monroe, Jay Lassiter, Mike Ramone
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, Dildo, Anal, Creampie

See what life is like through the eyes of a sex slave! Hint: It involves lots of ass eating and anal sex!

Duration: 1:19:51
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Slave - part 3

Inflagranti Gold Magic The Best New Hot Very Gold Collection. Part 4.

Release Year: 2019

The young diva must prove her suffering ability, before she herself may reach to the switch. Teacher Lüpper castigation hour teacher the newest prank. The winning-sadistic timpanist uses the favour of the school hour and punishes together with

Total size: 3.8 GB in 5 files.

Download Inflagranti Gold Magic The Best New Hot Very Gold Collection. Part 4.

Bondage Harp - Harper Madi

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Nervous doesn't come close to describing Harper Madi. She's the type of timid little lady that you'd never expect to be tied up in some guys dungeon. Her sweet smile also tells us that she's excited as much as she is scared.
An intense hogtie and a large ball gag shows off Harper's fantastic body. As she drools uncontrollably on the floor and rolls around on the floor. Her feet make a nice target for some tickling.
The vibrator and a big metal toy in her cunt prove that she's having a good time. She even gets bratty when she's asked if she'll seek permission to cum. Some denial gets that in line and soon she's begging for it.

Duration: 40:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Bondage Harp - Harper Madi

Die Schankmaid In Der Hexenschänke

Release Year: 2017

One to itself that Magda, Schankmaid of the tavern denies on the edge of the village, her living not only by fair work, but also by paid-up favours after the closing hour.

Duration: 1:28:21
Video: 576x320, XviD, 939kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 699.0 MB

Download Die Schankmaid In Der Hexenschänke

Rough anal punishment for Delirious Hunter

Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: Bondage, Spanking, Oral, BDSM, Domination, Humiliation

One full hour of anal punishment with heavy ass to mouth, ass eating, ass beating, and real dominance and submission. Delirious was so sweet and obedient that Dr. Mercies got carried away with her and made her suffer deeply with her asshole for him. This is one of his favorite anal therapy sessions because Delirious is the real deal. You just don't find stuff like this anywhere else. Nothing is faked. And there are two more extreme parts to come!

Duration: 1:02:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7872kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Rough anal punishment for Delirious Hunter

Good Slut Part Two

Cast: 412, Dee

412 is an obedient little subject. She wants to please both the members and the handlers. They want her to show off how fit she is. As strong as she is she wasn't prepared for the workout they had in store. After hanging upside down and sucking some dick she's treated to some teasing. Mr Pogo penetrates 412's cunt and a vibrator brings her closer to orgasm. Once she's nice and horny it's time to get a sweat on. Standing on one leg, squats, and more. She's breathing heavy and turning red. A little caning will help her to do her situps. Or at least it'll make them more fun.

Duration: 1:04:29
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps

Download Good Slut Part Two

Sierra Cirque Tag Team Part 2

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

London River is taking center stage when it comes to pulling apart Sierra. She's getting lessons in caning from O.T. at the expense of Sierra's perfect ass. Soft white skin turns bright pink from the impact, and soon it will be black and blue if London's beatings are as forceful as her victim's screams would indicate.

Duration: 1:07:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Sierra Cirque Tag Team Part 2