Beautiful Girls Try To Mix A Shame And Pain With Pleasure

Conniving Violet Has A 'Talk' With Her 's Black Boyfriend!

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Gonzo, Interracial, Oral, Deep Throat, Gagging, Rimming, Slap, Spit
Video language: English

Imagine being a pretty girl who is used to getting everything she wants. That's me. Now imagine having a younger who thinks she's prettier than you and tries to one up Alllll the time and has been trying ever since she can talk! Yea. You understand right?
Now don't get me wrong. I'm not a jealous bitch. I love my little . But I've been dealing with her all my life and sometimes she can be a little much. And no one see's it. The minute she was born she became the favorite. And it was like she could do no wrong. People always told her how hot and smart she is. Hello? I'm wayyyyy hotter. Have you seen me? I'm an angel!
And I am definitely smarter. You be the judge. Would you consider someone Smart if they can't recognize when their boyfriend is flirting with and fucking every girl he can get his hands on? I certainly wouldn't! And its so obvious. He's so thirsty on social media. I've talked to girls he's fucked. And I know they're telling the truth....about how many times he's made them cum...about how big his black dick is...about how nasty he is in bed....
I've heard it all...many times...thought about it...a lot...and I have definitely been trying to tell my that her boyfriend Branden is messing with other girls. But every time I bring it up, she comes up with some lame excuse for him. And whenever she actually confronts him, he just gaslights her, making her feel stupid and then dicks her down. And then she comes back to me not to tell me she's broken up with him...but to tell me how good his dick is...how it stretched out her pussy...how it made her cry when it was down her throat...
I'm not trying to hear about that! This is an endless cycle that needs to be broken. I love my and I know it would hurt her to be without Branden, but honestly she would be better off alone than continuing this sham of a relationship. Its embarrassing. So since SHE won't listen to me...maybe He will listen to me.
That's right. I'm going to take matters into my own hands. I'm going to convince Branden to stop talking to my . He seems like a reasonable person. And after talking to all the girls hes fucked, I think I know exactly how to get through to him. This is going to be hard...so...so...hard. But I only want whats best for my ...and I'm willing to do what it takes to make me...sorry, make her...happy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:06:35
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 779.4 MB

Download Conniving Violet Has A 'Talk' With Her 's Black Boyfriend!

Arabelle, The Busty, Nosy French Maid, Cleans Black Ass (2020)

Cast: Arabelle Raphael
Genres: Extreme, Interracial, Big Tits

Arabelle is a recent arrival in the United States from France. She quickly found a job as a French Maid, cleaning the homes of wealthy people. Its a good living; her employers all seem to love the fact that she speaks very little English. Arabelle recently was hired by Mr. Richards to clean his home. Mr. Richards told her to just clean the common areas and not go through his dresser drawers. But Arabelle is a little tired and forgets. As she's cleaning, she opens one of the drawers...and finds...a mask. Intrigued, Arabelle examines it. She's seen it before, but where? On the news? In a newspaper? Onl-Boom! A sudden noise startles Arabelle, and she turns to see Mr. Richards. And he does not look happy! Mr. Richards grabs the mask from Arabelle and slaps her across the face!!! "You goin through my shit???" Frightened, Arabelle tries to tell Mr. Richards she didn't know and she's sorry, but he doesn't speak French! Mr. Richards pushes Arabelle to her knees, and pulls his pants down, pulling out a big black dick, a dick he shoves into Arabelle's mouth! The angry Mr. Richards face fucks the French maid, slamming his BBC into the back of her throat and forcing globs of spit out of her mouth! He pulls down the collar of her dress to reveal Arabelle's massive, natural 32g breasts! The sight of those beautiful French tits drives Mr. Richards crazy and he goes even harder on Arabelle's throat! Her protests are muffled by the Big Black Dick in her throat and the slaps that he delivers to her when she hesitates. Not content with her mouth, Mr. Richards turns around and shoves his black ass in Arabelle's face, suffocating her in his black cheeks! Arabelle can barely breath, but she knows that she had better do what he says or risk making him even angrier! She pushes her tongue deep in his asshole, causing him to moan and groan in pleasure. He goes back to her mouth, positioning himself so as to gain maximum access to her wet throat. With Spit dripping out her mouth and rolling down her 32G tits. Arabelle is soaked! She knows that she had better tame this angry black beast before he rips her throat open. Arabelle gives herself to the BBC and the Asshole, driving Mr. Richards crazy. He lays back and commands her to pull his nut out of his BBC, and Arabelle frantically does. Moaning and groaning, Mr. Richards can't hold back his load anymore and Arabelle massages a massive load of cum from his black dick, making Mr. Richards forget his anger as he screams! Arabelle gets a small measure of revenge as she tortures the sensitive dick head, stroking it, gripping it, twisting it long after he has orgasmed, causing him to writhe and twist and scream in agony! After she milks the last drop of nut from the BBC, an exhausted and drained Mr. Richards pushes her away, telling her to get back to work. Arabelle does what she's told. She doesn't want to unleash the beast again.

Duration: 45:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11915kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download Arabelle, The Busty, Nosy French Maid, Cleans Black Ass (2020)

Messy Girls Salivation - Adriana Chechik and Zoe Wood - Full HD 1080p

Who's up for a challenge?! Adriana Chechik is crowned the nastiest girl ever butnow she wants to endurance test Zoe Wood and Hope Howell to find out who the #2 girl is. Allthree ladies compete for the gold, wildly fucking each other as if tommorrow will never come.The winner of this extreme dildo competition gets to go head-to-head with Adriana in a 15 manblowbang.

Duration: 1:20:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6597kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download Messy Girls Salivation - Adriana Chechik and Zoe Wood - Full HD 1080p

Jayden Black - Bubble Booty Lil 's BBC Revenge!

Genres: Gonzo, Interracial, Straight, Teen, Deep Throat, Gagging, Rimming, Slap

I'm Jayden. He's Jake. My parents thought it would be cute to have our names both start with J. Probably thought it would help us get along too right? Well it hasn't. Ever since we were young, me and my older haven't been able to stand each other. It doesn't matter if it was toys or books or video games...we were Always arguing about something. And a lot of times it even got physical.
Jake is just a know it all lil bitch. He always thinks he's right, he's always trying to talk down to somebody and he's crazy AF. He's told me multiple times about the twisted things he wants to do to me.
But this time....Jake has gone too fuckin far. He snitched on me to our parents and I Know that they're gonna take my car away from me and ground me for months. Right when Spring Break is here too! I could break his stuff...key his car...mess up his room...but that'll probably get me in more trouble.
But I know the perfect way to get back at him. Jake's best friend is named Branden. He's on the basketball team too and is Always over here. My parents trust him enough to the point that he's over our house when they aren't even there...like right now.
I'm not gonna lie, Branden's kinda cute. But him and Jake are really close so I never made a move...but recently, I've caught him looking at me...watching me like I'm a piece of meat. The first few times I didn't think nothing of it... but then I started wearing some skimpy clothes around the house and it was Obvious that he was checking me out. I Know he wants this tight young white pussy.
And you know what? I'm gonna give it to him. I'm gonna fuck my 's best friend and let him stretch me out with his big ass black dick. Jake is gonna learn not to fuck with me

Duration: 49:54
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 584.2 MB

Download Jayden Black - Bubble Booty Lil 's BBC Revenge!

Tiffany Watson

Cast: Tiffany Watson
Genres: Anal, All Sex, Blowjob, Peeing, Facial

It's me Tiffany! Most of you have probably fucked me up the ass by now but I figured if it's not broke, why fix it! So here I am back on Hook Hotshot looking for new dick! If we haven't met yet then let me tell you a little about myself: I love getting fucked up the ass!!! Lol no but for real, let's meet up and you can fuck me up the ass. I am NOT a one-man type of woman so don't even try me lol. Send me a message and let's Fuck

Duration: 1:06:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3119kbps
Audio: 193kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Tiffany Watson

Extreme Eye Candy

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Teens, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Gagging, Sloppy, Spit, Fuck Dildo,

Hiiiiii!I like to get on dating sites sometimes when I'm in the mood. I'll probably delete my account here in a few days so if we match, send me a message fast! I'm 19, 105 pounds and I shave my pussy. I just started college but I hate college boys lol! They are always drunk and can't keep their cock's hard. I'm looking for an guy, preferably older, who wants to hang out and watch netflix and we can see where it goes from there. I don't have a car so you have to come pick me up and we have to go to your place bc I live with my parents still.Ok talk to u soon!!!

Duration: 1:34:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2552kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Extreme Eye Candy

Katt Garcia - Busty Secretary Does Her BlowJob And RimJob After Hours (2020)

Cast: Katt Garcia
Genres: Extreme, Interracial, Big Tits

Katt is a young and talented working professional who knows how to get ahead. Her coworkers are all jealous of her because of all the attention and bonuses that she receives from her boss, Mr. Richards. They can't understand how this relative newbie has gotten so far ahead despite joining the company after them. They jealously talk about Katt behind her back, saying that the only reason Mr. Richards likes her is because of her big massive tits. But they are wrong. Mr. Richards values lots of things about Katt. Of course her boobs are beautiful to look at...but they're even better to feel....to play with...to watch Katt play with....watch her spit on them, rub them....and bounce them up and down. The boobs are great...but the way Katt does other things, is what really has Mr. Richards hooked! You see, Katt and Mr. Richards have been meeting during work and after work. During these meetings Katt does some extra jobs for Mr. Richards, and he compensates her handsomely at work. But this time, Mr. Richards wants to do something different. He wants to bring a mask. He wants his regular BlowJob from Katt...but now...he wants her to eat his black ass. Katt knows she's got to do what she's got to do to stay ahead...and you can bank on the fact that she's gonna put her all into completing these jobs for her boss!

Duration: 21:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12302kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Katt Garcia - Busty Secretary Does Her BlowJob And RimJob After Hours (2020)

Fear Freak - Asia Rae - Full HD 1080p

Beautiful 24-year-old Asia Rae is a randy little bunny. She loves taking center stage at swinging parties, fucking and sucking as much cock and cunt as she can, lapping up all the attention. She's also a very strong woman who knows what she wants and goes out to get it and doesn't suffer fools gladly. Which makes her sexual submission, and the total switch that it entails, all the more hot. Asia said no to just one item in our shoot list - face-spitting. Everything else got an eager thumbs up, including degradation. But there was one little thing that she added at the end that really pricked our ears up. She loves being scared. It makes her cunt run like a sluice. One example she gave us was her boyfriend not taking his cock out of her throat when she tapped him on the leg, leaving it just a little longer, then a little longer than a little longer after that. So as usual we kicked off the scene without giving our SubSlut any clue about what was going to happen in the scene, and you ca.

Duration: 46:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3306kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Fear Freak - Asia Rae - Full HD 1080p

Avantgarde Extreme 34

Das ist meine Mama, ... mit ihrem neuen Freund, ... Kuno. Meine Mama ist total super, mit der kann man über alles reden. Nachdem meine Eltern geschieden waren, hat meine Mutter mich alleine erzogen. Sie ist noch recht attraktiv, und deshalb wechselt sie auch öfter ihre Liebhaber. Aber auf ihren neuen Freund Kuno fährt sie richtig ab, das hat sie mir gesagt. Und weil Mama keine Geheimnisse vor mir hat, hat sie mir verraten, dass der Kuno sie manchmal in den Hintern fickt und noch mehr, und dass sie das nicht für möglich gehalten hätte, dass sie darauf abfährt. Kuno ist wirklich ein dufter Typ, ich find`ihn auch total cool ...

Format: avi
Duration: 1:49:27
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 977kbps

File size: 891.1 MB

Download Avantgarde Extreme 34

Getting Inside of Teanna's Head - Teanna Trump - Full HD 1080p

After a long and stressful day, the only thing that Teanna wants to do is relax. But when you're a woman blessed with so many attributes and abilities that men find desirable....its kind of hard to get a moment's peace. There's constant text messaging and emails and phone calls and dms...even tho the gifts are nice, all in all it can be a lil overwhelming. Which is why relaxing is so important. But sometimes when you relax...your mind goes to places where you start thinking of things. Sometimes its mundane, boring stuff: what to eat for dinner, what needs to be bought from the store...things like that. But sometimes...those thoughts get more X-Rated. Thoughts of the things that these men want you to do to her....thinking of how they want to manhandle her...thinking of how she can turn them into putty using those abilities they love so much. But of course...they're just thoughts.

Duration: 36:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13324kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Getting Inside of Teanna's Head - Teanna Trump - Full HD 1080p

Maya Bijou - Homie Introduced To Black Ass And Big Black Dick (2020)

Cast: Maya Bijou
Genres: Extreme, Black

So I'm out there grinding on the streets doing what I do, and I finally get the package I been waiting for! I gotta let my boy know cuz we been waitin on this shit forever, feel me? So I call him up so he can see this shit...but this muthafucka aint home. What!?!? I got shit to do and can';t wait for his ass. But he tells me that his little sister is home, so I can come drop it off, he can look it over, and I can do my thang. Maya is his sister's name...I ain't seen her in forever! She was always a cute lil thing and I heard some stories about her...but she's my boy's sister, so I never made a move....but that don't mean I didnt think about it. So I get there and her fine ass ain't wearing nothing but some panties and a short ass shirt! My dick start to get hard and I think her naughty ass sensed it, because she started flirting hard AF asking if I wanna have some fun! Hell yeah! I ain't gonna say no to that! I pull out my BBC and she devours it. She's a head monster! Her throat gets wetter and wetter as I pound it, shoving my dick balls deep, bringing up all that spit! She like that shit tho! I want to see how freaky she really is, so i turn around to see what she gonna do to my asshole. Bro. She dove RIGHT IN! Buried her pretty 19 year old face in my black ass! She ate it like it was her last meal! And she got extra sloppy too! Spitting in it, licking it and just being a nasty little bitch! I wasn't done with her throat yet, so I kept shoving my dick in there and her throat kept cumming; all them juices kept flowing! But she wasn't done with my asshole, either, and she went right back to spreading my cheeks and sticking her tongue deep in there! These 19 year olds are so nasty nowadays! Shit doesn't make sense! After some more good, solid gag filled face fucking, I can't hold it anymore and bust a huge load right in Maya's mouth! She liked that shit, so much that she played with the cum afterwards, before she swallowed it. After that tho, she said I had to leave. Probably good advice since her brother was probably on his way home. Not trying to have no beef with him since I just face fucked his sister, made her eat my ass and nutted in her mouth. And guess what?

Duration: 40:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11504kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download Maya Bijou - Homie Introduced To Black Ass And Big Black Dick (2020)

Uncensored Extreme Puke Blowjob Maddy O'Reilly and Callie Calypso

Cast: Maddy O'Reilly, Callie Calypso
Genres: Gagging, Face Fucking, Rimjob, Emetophilia, Deepthroat, Vomit, Puke

Maddy O'Reilly and Callie Calypso can't keep their dirty hands or filthy mouths off each other. The redhead and brunette are ravenous for each other's pussy and asshole. However, there is one thing these oral sluts are even more desperate for: a big dick face fuck! Watch them puke all over Mike Adriano's big dick and each other.

Duration: 19:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9802kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Uncensored Extreme Puke Blowjob Maddy O'Reilly and Callie Calypso

Max Faktor - vol.09 - Max Hardcore

Release Year: 2004
Cast: Max Hardcore, Catalina, Misty, Layla Rivera, Angelica Costello
Genres: Extreme, Anal, Gagging, Fisting, Oral, Teen, Enema, Peeing, Pissing, Toys, Facial

Venus is an older, uptight cunt who wants to know what Max is doing to all the impressionable girls he brings up to his huge mansion. He shows her with his finger and cock! Layla and Catalina are Hollywood party girls who need money for the clubs! I give them like, 5 dollars each for being my sweet little fuck-toys! Amythiest is an old fuck-toy of mine who comes by to say hello, but she meets a helper of mine who ends up fucking her. I let him pop a load, then I give her a total throat fuck for my pleasure! Misty just moved to town and wants to get on the popular cheerleading team. I lie and tell her I can help her, when all I really want to do is help myself.

Total size: 469.2 MB in 1 files.

Download Max Faktor - vol.09 - Max Hardcore

Fuck That Midget 2

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Filmco
Cast: Gidget The Midget Bridget Powerz Black Cinnamon Tinnie Tyler
Genres: Extreme
Video language: German

Don't let their size fool you!!! Little eyes, little feet, a little cunt that's oh so sweet!
These midget women are irresistible!!! So cute you want to just eat them up. See them get fucked hard in their tiny holes!
Stuffed with threesomes, cumshots, blowjobs and more - you'll agree that good things do come in small packages!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:32:14
Video: 720x480, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 976kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 773.2 MB

Download Fuck That Midget 2

Their Hot Action With Endless Amounts Of Goo

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Athina, Henessy
Genres: Anal, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum Swapping, Threesome, Hardcore

Henessy and Athina are trying to run a serious business here, a high-end pool and sauna deal, and they've also got some super serious lube to test out, with fellow businessman Mike Angelo there to test it all out! And, what better way to test out some crazy sticky gel than on those two well dressed, pantyhose wearing hotties!?
It starts out "scientific" enough, just trying to see how sticky this stuff really is, and once those outfits are practically stuck together they know they're onto something, and they want to be the first to bring the infamous "Japanese Lotion Play" action to the west!
Once those pantyhose get ripped open it doesn't take long at all for Mike to get naked and start getting nasty with both his dick and endless amounts of this absurd goo, ultimately covering these chicks up proper as he pounds away at Henessy's asshole and Athina's pussy until he has to add some more sticky goo of his own to the mix, which they of course happily share and play with! Pervy as fuck and definitely a messy sight to feast your pervy eyes upon!

Duration: 50:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Their Hot Action With Endless Amounts Of Goo

My Most Messy Hardcore Piss Deepthroat Video Ever Truutruu - Full HD 1080p

Another great video with Kate Truu getting her throat destrthat by cock. The video starts and Kate has a red lace dress on. In this video she is deepthroating her partner dick so hard that she have puke from her noise. The guy pissing in her mouth while fucking her throat.It looks disgusting! So it is her most messy upside down hardcore puke video ever!

Duration: 24:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2263kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 460.5 MB

Download My Most Messy Hardcore Piss Deepthroat Video Ever Truutruu - Full HD 1080p

Universal Max - Vol.01

Release Year: 2005
Cast: Max Hardcore, Jessie, Chiquita Lopez, Missy Misfit, Venus Star
Genres: Extreme, Anal, Gagging, Fisting, Oral, Teen, Enema, Peeing, Pissing, Toys, Facial

Jessie is daddy's little princess and never even took it up the ass before. But she's growing up now and has to pay for her own dolls. Max gets her to shake her money maker for him. Venus Star is a tasty little tart who knows how to swing her ass right onto Max's cock. Adorable!!! Max finds his new tight ass fuck toy Missy and Max puts her through the ringer. He teaches Missy to have fun like the big girls! Chiquita Lopez wants the dirty photos Max shot her back, but she has to earn them. Max puts her through a deepthroating with an ass reaming ending!

Total size: 422.2 MB in 1 files.

Download Universal Max - Vol.01