~Beautiful Pregnant & Lactation Ladies~

Pregnant_Indica Monroe - Episode 205 4K

Genre: facial cumshot, gagging, rimjob, fisting, pregnant, hardcore, pissing, deepthroat
Cast: Indica Monroe

Hey guys!I'm Indica! I used to be on this website all the time a few months ago. I met up with a bunch of guys and it was great! I tried out a couple other dating sites but they're all so boring compared to HUHS. Anyway, about 6 months ago when I was on here a lot, one of the guys who fucked me got me pregnant. Long story short I am soooo horny now!!! Its true what they say about hormones!!! I'm 7 months along and I'm just looking for guys who wanna fuck me. Not looking for a baby Daddy oir anything like that, you can cum anywhere you want and leave! I don't care just FUCK ME!! LOL so if you're down to fuck a pregnant girl then send me a message here and let's meet up!See you later!Indica XXX

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 4.61 GB
Duration: 00:52:57
Resolution: 3840x2160

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Qv6v6ajVvnTnPwBAU1mt.mp4

Qv6v6ajVvnTnPwBAU1mt.mp4

Pregnant_Larina aka Milena Sexwife - Anal Rider. A Student Seduced a University Professor, Blowjob, Butt Plug, Play in Front of the Mirror

Genre: dildo sucking, masturbation, toys, russian, pregnant, hairy pussy, didlo fucking, butt plug, anal dildo
Cast: Larina

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: Matroska
FileExtension: mkv
FileSize: 572 MB
Duration: 00:09:04
Resolution: 1920x1080

VOSBLyv5kBU5SsJgSxVe.mkv

VOSBLyv5kBU5SsJgSxVe.mkv

Pregnant_Mara - Naked Young Mara Loves Rubbing Her Swollen Clit

Genre: Masturbation, Brown, Solo, Pregnant
Cast: Mara

30 weeks into her pregnancy now, Mara is curious if any of her old outfits still fit or if her belly has grown too big. There`s only one way to find out! Heading to her clothing rack, she sorts through a variety of outfits that she`s selected for this fun video. They`re some of her favorite clothes, but given how big her belly and breasts are now, will any of them fit her pregnant curves? She doesn`t get a chance to see, finding herself too distracted by the maternity belt she`d bought months earlier and had completely forgotten about. Wearing only her panties, her sexy belly and perky tits on display, she tries on this belt for the first time and quickly realizes what she`s been missing out on. It`s so comfortable, offering some much-needed support for her pregnant belly that`s getting bigger every day. She finds that the maternity belt, wrapped snuggly around her, is oddly arousing. Then again, given the pregnant hormones racing through her knocked-up body, almost everything arouses this adorable teen. Long forgotten is the rack of clothes she`d been interested in. Now, her only focus is pleasing herself and she wastes no time getting to it! Stripping completely naked, this cutie holds nothing back as she fingers her wet pussy in close-up shots you have to see to believe. It`s like you`re right there with her as she plays with her nude body, unable to keep quiet as she rubs her clit until she cums!

FileSize: 540.5 MB
Duration: 00:13:15

BunmZ9Lvve7gMFVkvj17.mp4

BunmZ9Lvve7gMFVkvj17.mp4

Pregnant_Nina`s Pink Socks Match the Dildo She`s Fucking Herself With

Genre: Masturbation, Solo, Toy, Big Tits, Hairy, Dildo, Brunette, Pregnant
Cast: Nina

Twirling into frame wearing a cute white top and skimpy skirt, adorable young Nina waves at you with a smile before taking a seat on her bed to have some fun with her pregnant body. She wastes little time getting naked, and with her legs spread wide, she quickly goes to town on herself, rubbing her sensitive clit, then sliding a finger inside of her wet pussy. It`s obvious by her breathing and moans that she`s incredibly horny today, and she has no reservations about letting you watch her masturbate. This knocked-up brunette holds nothing back, fingering herself harder and faster while her body writhes in pleasure. She`s 35 weeks pregnant now and the hormones racing through her have turned her into a sex-starved nymph. When her fingers fail to do the trick, she reaches for her big pink dildo and rubs it on her nipples, getting herself even more worked up. She briefly uses her mouth to get her rubber cock wet, then slides it into her throbbing pussy, thrusting it in and out until she has a loud, powerful orgasm. She`s not done yet and turns around to fuck herself from behind, climbing on top to ride this big dildo until she cums again! Wearing nothing but her cute pink socks, this pregnant teen can`t stop fucking herself and loves every second of it. Must see!

FileSize: 644.6 MB
Duration: 00:15:46

O0pzPmVyd1Yy44GkaMsf.mp4

O0pzPmVyd1Yy44GkaMsf.mp4

Pregnant_Nina Strips Naked, Oils Up, Then Rubs Her Hairy Pussy

Genre: Pregnant, Big Tits, Hairy, Solo, Masturbation, Oil, Brunette
Cast: Nina

Wearing blue thigh-high stockings and a sheer pink shirt that hints at the blue bra and panties beneath, Nina strolls into the room with a smile on her face, excited to show off her pregnant body. This knocked-up cutie knows how to put on a show, teasing you by lifting up her shirt to flash you glimpses of her radiant skin. At 35 weeks pregnant, she`s given up shaving but still looks quite feminine as she slowly strips naked, twisting and turning to make sure you see every inch of her teenage body. After peeling off her blue stockings and tossing them aside, she reaches for the bowl of warm oil she`s prepared and begins to gently massage it into her full tits, then her belly. This daily routine is the secret to how she`s kept her skin looking so flawless. Completely naked, she oils her legs up next, spreading them wide to give you a view of her young, unshaven pussy. Caressing her sensitive body gets her so aroused, she sets the oil aside and rubs her swollen clit, soft moans escaping her delicate lips as she masturbates. Her entire body glistens while she fingers herself, spreading her pussy wide to show you just how wet she is. Not only can you see it... you can hear it! Watch as she spreads her pink slit for you with one hand while rubbing her clit to orgasm with the other. Hot!

FileSize: 659.3 MB
Duration: 00:16:13

Xy7Kg8q7wVD5PmkdbwQo.mp4

Xy7Kg8q7wVD5PmkdbwQo.mp4

Pregnant_Nessalovesyoumore - Pregnant Camshow 1

Genre: pregnant, camshow, solo
Cast: Nessalovesyoumore

A pregnant female with a huge belly flaunts herself in front of the audience and brings herself to orgasms with vibrators.

FileSize: 820.4 MB
Duration: 01:06:19

NpRVE6RGLJUoKyC0l3nM.mp4

NpRVE6RGLJUoKyC0l3nM.mp4

Pregnant_Maria Conejos - Maria Enjoys a Sweet Snack and Plays With Her Big Tits

Genre: Pregnant, Big Ass, Eating, Solo, Big Tits, Latina, Brunette
Cast: Maria Conejos

"I`ve never enjoyed food so much," Maria remarks as she sits at the kitchen table and has a snack. At 35 weeks pregnant, she`s either hungry or horny and in this video, it`s the former. "Strawberries with cream are my favorite," she continues, her low-cut shirt revealing a hint of the glorious breasts underneath. Looking adorable with her cute bunny ears on, she suggestively sucks cream off of a strawberry while casting bedroom eyes your way, teasing you with her pretty little mouth. Things go from hot to hotter when she tugs her top down and begins coating her delicious nipples in cream, smiling as she skillfully paints each one before licking them clean. She wasn`t horny before, but after enjoying her snack and playing with her sensitive body, she`s worked herself up into a frenzy. She climbs atop the table and has more fun with her nipples, squeezing them until they`re dripping milk. Having gone from hungry to aroused, she starts rubbing her shaved pussy while faint moans escape her soft lips. This clip is short but sweet!

FileSize: 227.3 MB
Duration: 00:05:36

J48ycZLTEMXJ9yDPxaG2.mp4

J48ycZLTEMXJ9yDPxaG2.mp4

Pregnant_Nessalovesyoumore - Pregnant Camshow 2

Genre: camshow, pregnant, solo
Cast: Nessalovesyoumore

A pregnant female with a huge belly flaunts herself in front of the audience and brings herself to orgasms with vibrators.

FileSize: 712.5 MB
Duration: 00:52:37

VnaM75a7W4DWyeA1tQ5g.mp4

VnaM75a7W4DWyeA1tQ5g.mp4

Pregnant_VMVideo - Pregnant Threesome - Hosted By My Wife

Genre: pregnant sex, pregnant
Cast: VMVideo

I still can't really believe this actually happened lol. I left in about 1 minute or so of 'behind the scenes' footage because it shows how much fun everyone was having that day. It starts with the 2 pregnant women hooking up for a couple minutes before I enter the scene and my girlfriend @vieramayxxx, starts giving me head. After that the action is mostly focused on me and the 2 pregnant women, they both suck my dick before the sex starts (approx 26 minutes of intercourse). I made a point to fuck both girls in multiple positions with a lot of good camera angles. The video ends with them rubbing their pregnant stomachs while I cum on them, fortunately the cumshot was really big and covered both of their bellies. Enjoy, and make sure to check out the other pregnancy content available in my store! Thanks a lot for the support on here, I feel like this is a pretty rare video so I hope you guys like it!

FileSize: 3.08 GB
Duration: 00:32:16

JorfhmKycoku6p0Js5nG.mp4

JorfhmKycoku6p0Js5nG.mp4

Pregnant_Tanya`s Slow Stripteases Are Worth the Wait

Date: 04.03.2021
Genre: Brunette, Pregnant, Masturbation, Big Tits, Solo
Cast: Tanya

With the camera rolling, adorable young Tanya once again proves she`s the master of the striptease. Sitting in her favorite armchair, she rubs her body all over, allowing you brief glimpses of her flawless skin as she slowly hikes up her cute maternity dress. She`s 36 weeks into her pregnancy now, but she`s going to make you wait to see her sexy, naked body. She gets a kick out of driving you wild, knowing how badly you want to see her nude yet torturing you by taking her sweet time peeling off her clothes. Just when you think you can`t hold out any longer, she finally gives you what you`ve been waiting for and tosses her dress aside, followed by her bra and panties. Completely naked with one leg slung over the arm of her chair, she caresses her pregnant belly while casting you seductive glances with her piercing blue eyes. Her body is truly incredible! Watch as she continues to touch herself all over, getting herself so worked up that she begins to masturbate, rubbing her shaved pussy while writhing in pleasure.

FileSize: 612.2 MB
Duration: 00:15:08

UMxMU8yJNwW4F6aoOBx9.mp4

UMxMU8yJNwW4F6aoOBx9.mp4

Pregnant_Ashley, Kristine Adams, Monica, Nadia James - Pregnant Kink- 7

Genre: BBC, Pregnant, Cumshot, Interracial, Hardcore, Big natural boobs
Cast: Ashley, Kristine Adams, Monica, Nadia James

Welcome to Preganant Kink 7, where lady luck smiles upon the male performers... because if you`ve never had a chance to fuck a hot, extra juicy preggo twat, then you don`t know what ecstasy is!

FileSize: 5.94 GB
Duration: 01:58:35

Ashley_Kristine_Adams_Monica_Nadia_James__Pregnant_Kink_Com_7.part1.rar
Ashley_Kristine_Adams_Monica_Nadia_James__Pregnant_Kink_Com_7.part2.rar

Ashley_Kristine_Adams_Monica_Nadia_James_Pregnant_Kink_Com_7.part1.rar
Ashley_Kristine_Adams_Monica_Nadia_James_Pregnant_Kink_Com_7.part2.rar

Pregnant_Indica Monroe - 18 AND PREGNANT / A

Genre: Hardcore, Creampie, Pregnant, Natural, Teen
Cast: Indica Monroe

Indica clearly never shied away from being creampied! Now that she's pregnant, she can take all the dick and deep creampies she can handle with zero consequences. Ryan can't resist a pair of big, natural, milky tits and Indica delivers.

VideoQuality: HD
FileSize: 3.66 GB
Duration: 00:51:15
Resolution: 1280x720

Ql4cMvH9PnQ0PT2lAJWI.mp4

Ql4cMvH9PnQ0PT2lAJWI.mp4

Pregnant_Alexa aka Black Angel - Pregnant Young Alexa Can`t Eat Until She Cums

Genre: Masturbation, Solo, Pregnant, Blonde, Small Tits
Cast: Alexa aka Black Angel

This video begins with adorable young Alexa in the kitchen wearing only an apron over a long, knitted sweater as she makes herself dinner. Knowing you`re watching, she flashes you a coy smile over her shoulder, then slowly lifts her sweater up to tease you with her sexy full, round ass. After taking a seat at the kitchen table to enjoy her meal, she casually removes her apron and tosses it aside. At 30 weeks pregnant, she`s definitely hungry, but wants to tease you with her body some more before she eats. Lifting her sweater higher this time, she reveals her sexy belly and perky teenage tits. Before long she`s completely naked, rubbing her sensitive body all over as she puts on a little show for you. Food can wait. Right now, she`s having more fun driving you wild by playing with herself! Legs spread wide, she begins to finger her shaved pussy while soft moans escape her sweet lips. Those moans grow louder the more aroused she gets, her pink slit dripping wet as she continues to rub her swollen clit until she cums! After an intense orgasm, now she can finally enjoy that meal she made.

FileSize: 561.8 MB
Duration: 00:13:49

Tmcp7judPMN1d75eaRkG.mp4

Tmcp7judPMN1d75eaRkG.mp4